IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerryl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2442 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I am looking to sell The Hobbit Smaug LE, HUO original owner. Probably around 500 plays. $7000

I sent you a PM

Jerry

6 months later
#2958 5 years ago

Project Video Games for Sale

Sorry for the non-pin post but I have some project video games for sale. I'd like to sell them as a lot, if I don't have luck that way I'll break them up later. These are on Craigslist and the local KLOV forum with pictures (account needed for pics). The games are in Grand Lake, pickup only.

denver.craigslist.org link

$1750 OBO for the lot

pm for details

Tempest - working, some cab issues (broken corners)
Space Duel - working, some cab issues (broken corner), control panel hold down messed up
American Speedway - duel driver in a Tempest cab - works
Phoenix Cocktail - plays blind - bad picture tube, cracked glass. I'm including 3 untested monitors for the monitor repair and a new glass underlay.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments

Jerry

5 months later
#3272 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone have a Space Jam for sale?

Did you see:

1 month later
#3388 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I have always loved this game, I had one a long time back and missed it a ton after selling it. I have learned not much is a guaranteed keeper for me anymore but I think I'd keep CP longer than I would most others.

I liked CP too, glad it ended up with someone that liked it! It was interesting to rebuild, iirc I had to dork around with the switch in the boxer a bit to get it right.

Jerry

#3392 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

HEY JERRY! Still waiting for that Indy to be done as well!
Ya that CP was beautiful, I really loved it and probably one of the games I miss most since selling it awhile back

I was looking over pix of the CP, that was a cool game.
Man, you've been waiting for that IJ for years! I know you've heard it all before, but I have been working on it, I'm surprised how much stuff I had for it.
I couldn't put any pix here but check the teaser at:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/78#post-4717850

Jerry

#3398 5 years ago

Want to Buy: The Addams Family

Looking for a friend, he's looking for a players game. Well, he's looking for a players quality game price anyway..... Anyone know of any in the area?

Jerry

#3408 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Not exactly a players quality game price ($6K) but a nice looking example and local to Denver:

Thanks, does anyone know who this is selling the games?
This 'might' be able to work. I have a players TAF I've been wanting to upgrade, could do the shuffle. I was hoping to get through my backlog of games before I got a another one, but I've never been very good at holding off picking up another...

Jerry

2 years later
#5120 3 years ago

So I haven't been very active with pinball lately, but I've been tinkering off and on for a while. I finally finished a project I've had going for a long time, thought I'd share a couple pics. Finally have my IJ done, now I have to beat that thing....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/158#post-6160624

Jerry

#5122 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Looks really great Jerry, nice work. Glad you're back into it, I haven't been very active either the last few years as far as home ownership. We have so many great locations to play at now I'd just been visiting them until covid hit. Starting to get a little more involved lately. Maybe we can get together and play sometime, I don't think I've seen you in jeez, 7 or 8 years.
Marshall

Hey Marshall, thanks, it has been a while! Hopefully we can get together, I haven't heard if there's going to be a show this year, if there is one I'll try to make it.
I'm hoping to keep the pin hobby rolling for a while now, maybe get to that restoration backlog I've got.

Jerry

#5127 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Count me in for being happy to see you back, Jerry. Really happy.
I would love to be included with you, Marshal and Mike if something happens. Please let me know.
Kim

Hey Kim, Great hearing from you. Definitely need to get something together, it would be great to see ya all.

Jerry

#5130 3 years ago
Quoted from tweetybird:

Does anyone have an Indiana Jones they want to sell? I’ve been looking for a nice one for a few years and haven’t had any luck so far. Also looking for a WOZ.

I have an IJ I just finished re-building if you're still looking for one

Jerry

#5131 3 years ago
Quoted from tweetybird:

Does anyone have an Indiana Jones they want to sell? I’ve been looking for a nice one for a few years and haven’t had any luck so far. Also looking for a WOZ.

Jerry

Quoted from PolePosition:

MB is sold, and now looking to fill the void. Really hoping to find a Williams Indiana Jones, so if anyone in Colorado is thinking about selling, let me know.
There's others on my wish list that I'll keep my eye out for, but really hoping IJ is next up.
Thanks!

Looking up recent posts for anyone looking for an IJ, I think I'll let this one go. Let me know if you're interested, the game is in Grand Lake, and of course I'm hoping for someone to pick it up....

Jerry

#5138 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Probably not enough. Jerry’s work is very good.

Oh, gee, shucks.....thanks Mike!

I'm actually not real sure on what it's worth, I haven't been following prices for a while. I'm asking $8,000 obo, figuring the obo can settle what's fair for it. Anyone have a thought on that?
I have pics posted, just message me and I'll send the link
I do have a couple people interested, preference is going to them first.

Jerry

#5141 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

Jerry

Looking up recent posts for anyone looking for an IJ, I think I'll let this one go. Let me know if you're interested, the game is in Grand Lake, and of course I'm hoping for someone to pick it up....
Jerry

The game is sold, thanks for everyone's interest.

Jerry

1 week later
#5163 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

LOL. Strangest WTB ad ever.

Agreed, I like the twist though!

1 month later
#5211 3 years ago

We're Back!!!

1 year later
#6117 1 year ago

Hey guys, been a while since I've posted, hope everyone's doing well and had a great July 4th.
I have a friend that's looking to sell his Maverick. I haven't checked it out but sounds like everything is working but needs to be shopped. He's looking for a fair price, anyone interested?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerryl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=jerryl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.