IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jehdukeegr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6284 1 year ago

I have a Dixieland Pinball for sale. Local pickup in Louisville, CO.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dixieland-11

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dixieland Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I purchased this machine last week as part of an estate sale lot. I'm new to pins, so I'll do the best I can with the description. Please see pictures below. The machine plays...”
2022-09-21
Louisville, CO
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 333 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#6472 1 year ago

Looking for a stripped/empty/project cabinet for my son's homebrew pin project. Anyone have one they are looking to part with?

8 months later
#7054 6 months ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Highlights for me:
- Spending time on the Bond 60th Anniversary. I know a lot of people are bashing it, but I really liked it. Solidly built modern game with a retro feel. The pricing is unrealistic ($20K???) but I really enjoyed it and more than the regular Bond issues.
- Spending A LOT of time on Pulp Fiction. I guess I was feeling in a retro mood....PF hit all the right buttons for me, so to speak. I don't miss having a video screen at all. The sounds and call outs were great (if you could here them in the show setting). Fortunately I got to spend about an hour on it Thursday night after setting up my pins - it was it nice and quiet so I could hear everything and without a line of people waiting to get on, there was no rush to get off the machine.
- Talked to Butch Peel from Chicago Gaming after his seminar on Saturday and he told me to come back later that night and he'd turn on Pulp Fiction's "profane" setting for me. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it back but it's great to know there IS a profane setting for this game. You can't have Jule's from Pulp Fiction not saying MF every other sentence.
- Further got to hang out with Butch on Sunday while playing the Meteor and Night Rider pins I brought and trading restoration and sales horror stories.
- Playing the two-player Joust pinball with my son. We do that every year at the show and, when it was there, each time we'd go to Lyons Pinball.
- Meeting some great pin folks in person, both new and ones that I've "talked" to through pinside but not had the opportunity in real life.
Thanks again to all who brought games. I just started a new restoration project (1979 Williams Flash) that I'll likely bring in 2024. Can't wait till next year!

I played both your Meteor and Night Rider pins, beautiful restorations! Great work and I can't wait to see your Flash.

3 weeks later
#7093 5 months ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Activity looking for a nice family guy and radical. Looking to purchase or would consider trading a few of my games.

Not my ad, but there's a Radical that's been on FB marketplace for over a month.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/311300094602113/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A31f3aaab-0f8b-46af-8bdc-3a4893131874

#7097 5 months ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Thanks I’ve looked at it in person it’s trashed unfortunately

Bummer. Sorry mate. He's also got an F14 Tomcat... is that similarly bad?

1 month later
#7185 4 months ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

Looking to add 1 or 2 of the following games to the collection. Prefer something relatively local, Colorado front range area.
Theatre of Magic
Circus Voltaire
Tales of Arabian Nights
Any leads appreciated, thanks!

Assuming you've seen this: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/167280

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jehdukeegr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=jehdukeegr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.