IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hightechaddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1688 7 years ago

Anyone have a gutted or broken down pin cabinet they want to get rid of cheap? I'm looking for something thrashed (water damaged, missing playfield, broken back glass, the more beat the better) that I can sacrifice to the virtual pinball gods. I've decided I need to build a Vpin to add to my small collection and would like to start with a real cabinet and salvage the legs, lockbar, playfield glass and rails, coin door, etc. but I don't want to "ruin" anything salvageable. Widebody preferred, but not required. Hopefully this isn't considered blasphemy they way MAME often is in arcade purist circles.

#1693 7 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

I have a wide body Atari time 2000 cab would work perfect for v pin you can have it!

Awesome! Thanks so much! PM sent

1 week later
#1718 7 years ago

Looks like the same poster put up a Baywatch today denver.craigslist.org link

a Big Buck Hunter yesterday denver.craigslist.org link

and that fish tales and a Terminator 2 denver.craigslist.org link 3 days ago.

All pics have 2010 date stamps. So I'm guessing a dealer (Mirage maybe) or someone clearing out storage, or all the same bored person cluttering up CL.

If you get a hold of them, and want someone local to check it out for you, I'd be happy to give it a look. I'm no expert on evaluating condition but I can make sure it works and send you as many detailed pictures as you would like.

#1719 7 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

He replied to me it was sold.

Whoops, never mind. Should have refreshed tab before I posted.

2 months later
#1897 7 years ago

Anybody have a tip on a good source of widebody glass in the Denver area? Buddy of mine shattered the glass for his Laser Ball when cleaning it the other day. He would rather not deal with shipping or custom order from a glass shop. Any tips for a couple of noobs would be appreciated.

3 years later
#4207 4 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Any arcade collectors on here? I pulled a 19” crt from a golden tee cab if anyone wants it. Hate to see it go in the trash. Works but needs a little TLC

Quoted from CoPinfan:

I'll take it. I'm in Littleton as well.

Nixpaints - If CoPinfan doesn't need it or can't get it, can I be next in line? A couple of weeks back I accidentally necked the 19" in my MAME project cabinet and haven't tracked down an acceptable donor tube yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hightechaddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=hightechaddict and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.