5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,262 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Athlete
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ghostbc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 5 years ago

PM sent to Rad.

2 months later
#144 5 years ago

Black Hole(sale pending),Joker Poker,Clown,Bank a Ball, King kool,Sing along, Knock out(gott),Hay Burners 2, Pin Bowler,Three Score, The Rolling Stones LE, Contact (70s will),Monaco,Playboy(78 project game),Medusa ,Whirlwind(50s gott),Sunshine, Pinball Magic, Jungle Lord, Super Nova, Pro Football.
PM me for details and price. Some games are %100 working and ready to play, others are in a box full of parts and everywhere in between.
Again if you are interested in details PM me and i will let you know what i know.

1 month later
#211 5 years ago

He was asking $1500, I was to lazy on that one. Who got It?

1 week later
#224 5 years ago

I have a( project) Bally Playboy 1978. Back glass is nice, cab and play field are rough . I have the overlay decal to fix the ware in the middle of pf. The pf is mostly stripped and parts are in a box.
This is how i bought it and I have so many projects i know i will not get to this any time soon plus I already have a playboy in working shape so i don't have the thrill of getting a dead horse going. I believe it is missing a driver board as well. Selling for what i've got into it $550 firm.PM if interested

3 months later
#581 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Looks like TWD found a new home......

New home is Lyons Classic Pinball . If all goes well this game should arrive tomorrow Am and be ready to play to the public when we open at 3pm. Come on by and put the 105th play one it. (I figure I will get at least 5 plays on it first.

#594 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Great time fellas - thanks again! Wish we could have stayed longer at both LCP and 1 up. That's a killer trip down to Denver and back in a day. But I got some great projects to work on!!

Great to me both of you, The Walking Dead got a bunch of play last night. Folks seem to be loving it.
Thanks again Walt
See you next time through CO.

1 month later
#683 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I had it in my mind that they perform below average on location, but I hope I'm wrong, because I'd love to add one in at Press Play some day.

Have one at Lyons Classic Pinball 50 cents a play all day long.

8 months later
#1142 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am considering purchasing a Game Of Thrones Premium. Does anyone have a LE or Premium (not sure if they are shipping yet) that I can possibly play? I played the pro at the 1UP and enjoyed it but really need to get some time on an LE/Premium in order to make a comparison and decision. If I do decide to pick one up I may be letting go of my one of a kind custom modded to the tee World Poker Tour(probably the nicest one in existence). Not sure on pricing yet but if you are interested maybe shoot me a PM. I have a couple people that are interested from out of state, but would prefer a local deal first.

Just got my GOTLE installed at Lyons Classic Pinball . It will be available for play when we open on Thursday at 5pm. Just played a few games on it and I like it so far.

2 months later
#1374 3 years ago

Just letting locals know Lyons Classic Pinball's Hobbit SE is leaving NJ today so hopefully playable next Thursday.

1 week later
#1406 3 years ago

Hobbit is at LCP

1 week later
#1434 3 years ago

If you drive 15-20 min further south I have No Fear, Junkyard , Fam Guy, and Roller Coaster Tycoon in Longmont at Tasty Weasel Oskar Blues tasting room at Brewery . 10 more min to Lyons Classic Pinball, just got Hobbit plus 40 or so others.

10 months later
#2066 2 years ago

I have a few minty Nos Stern play fields I am considering letting go of. Nos LOTR, Nos POTC, Nos TSPP (upper and lower pf's) with Bill Davis clear coat. If interested make me a reasonable offer. Prefer local in person (see what you are getting) sale.

10 months later
#2660 2 years ago

Yes , Ice Cold Beer replaced my Baby pac man a few months ago. It is the first game as you walk in the door in Lyons Classic Pinball.

3 months later
#2965 1 year ago

I think I have the body of a Queen of Diamonds if you need to make some stencils. The head of the game got tossed in the garbage by the guys ex wife. Sadly it is being used as a parts game so let me know if you need anything from the body.

1 week later
#2985 1 year ago

Sorry off topic, Just got Iron Maiden LE #17 at Lyons Classic Pinball. Come Play.

2 weeks later
#3060 1 year ago

I recently bought a collection of games from a friend and it included a Scared Stiff playfield. I unwrapped it yesterday to admire how smooth and shiny it is and noticed a ding in the center of the TV screen plastic . A friend who knows his stuff said it could be fixed by a good clear coat guy. I am not comfortable selling to a newbe so make me a reasonable offer and I can bring to Pinball Showdown if you need.

7 months later
#3468 1 year ago

My guess is TSPP with out the T. Simpsons Pinball Party?

1 week later
#3486 1 year ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

if you wanna do a swap for my star trek for awhile so you can play/stream it id be down to do a non-permanent switcharoo for something else
if you didnt figure it out yet this is dave

Seems like they have a Star Trek with lots of mods to trade. That is how it reads.

#3526 1 year ago

Hey DNO, Congrats State Champ!

#3536 12 months ago

I have a Ghost Busters Prem Cab for sale. It is brand new still in box, it is bottom cab only, no head. Make offer if interested.

2 months later
#3684 9 months ago

Sorry off topic, Just received The Munsters Prem(black and white) at Lyons Classic Pinball, Come Play! Back to your regularly scheduled program.

2 weeks later
#3726 9 months ago

Lyons Classic Pinball has a Pro shipping out today so we hope to have it sometime next week! Dan G from 1up has his so im sure it will be at 1up very soon.

1 week later
#3740 9 months ago

Just got Black Knight sor Pro at Lyons Classic Pinball and going to bring original Black Knight back to put beside it soon.

#3749 8 months ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just got Black Knight sor Pro at Lyons Classic Pinball and going to bring original Black Knight back to put beside it soon.

Done.

6 months later
#4119 84 days ago

Off topic but just took delivery of Jurassic Park Premium at Lyons Classic Pinball. Put about 8 games on it, so far loving it! Come play it fresh out of the box.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 5.00
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 229.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 78.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ghostbc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside