IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will be coming to CO in december again to visit family (and bring my brother his first pinball machine. I would like to haul something back for myself so I hope you guys don't mind me hanging in the CO thread.
I have a short list of a few games currently ISO but not looking too hard:
SST, Baywatch, Apollo13, and Corvette to name a few. Any decently priced B/W titles and sys11 in partciular are also on the list.
I could likely bring a second game on my way out so if you see something in the Madison region and need transport I am happy to accomodate.

Well if you happen to know of one of those $800 Judge Dredds that Neo seems to keep stumbling upon up your way, I'm in! [Just kidding, but a very generous offer of transport and hopefully someone can take you up on it]

1 month later
#88 9 years ago

Nice looking TSPP! And I love this thread, don't have permission for a second pin at the moment but I'm keeping an eye out anyway just in case.

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I've found that begging for forgiveness works more often than asking for permission ...

Yes that's my long term plan, but don't tell!

2 months later
#267 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

PinTransport available...
I will likely be making a trip from Madison/Northern IL area to Denver/Superior Co area either the 2nd or 3rd week of Feb 2015.
I will have room for 1 pin on the way out and 2 pins on the way back.
I am happy to help out my front range pinhead brothers with transport. If the pin is easy for me to pick up and drop off then just some gas money to offset is all that is asked. If you are asking for something that requires a bit more time or driving or a logistical constraint then a little extra would be expected.
Still WAY cheaper than NAVL or other shipping options and I am experienced in moving pins.
I of course would like to find something to bring back to add to my own collection so let me know what you are thinking of parting with. Heck, we may even be able to work out a trade of some sorts... Buying is preferred as I have a few slots, but trading is an possibility.

A generous offer! Know of anything good for sale out your way currently (other than Neo's super-sale)?

1 month later
#378 9 years ago

Not sure if I'll be able to make this myself but thought I'd add a link here in case anyone in the Denver area's interested in checking out WWE at what looks to be a nice location with a few other pins as well:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-launch-party-denver-co-fri-feb-20-7pm

#387 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not sure if I'll be able to make this myself but thought I'd add a link here in case anyone in the Denver area's interested in checking out WWE at what looks to be a nice location with a few other pins as well:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-launch-party-denver-co-fri-feb-20-7pm

For anyone who was thinking about attending, this event has been rescheduled (date TBA) due to the snow.

#414 9 years ago

Has anyone ever been to this arcade/pinball auction (the description makes it sounds like a regular thing)? I'll be out of town but was curious if it's worth checking out:
denver.craigslist.org link

#416 9 years ago

Yikes, must have been! It didn't look terribly professional but I didn't see any obvious red flags ...

2 weeks later
#467 9 years ago
Quoted from acpinlover12:

We all know who Gilbert is.

Who is Gilbert? (Not being cute, I really don't know!)

#497 9 years ago

Not my machine, but since I've read some posts recently about IMVE being out of stock and sometimes selling for > MSRP, thought someone might be interested in this one:

3 months later
#769 8 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

There is one at the Pumphouse Brewery/Red Zone Bar in Longmont.

And one (also owned by eXidy I believe) at the 1UP on Colfax in Denver. Very cool to play a brand new MM!

4 weeks later
#801 8 years ago

For anyone located on the Western Slope, potential killer deal on a nice looking Demolition Man:

I thought about calling but couldn't justify a U-Haul trailer rental, 8 hour round-trip drive from Denver and day off of work for a game I wouldn't see until I got there. I hope a pinsider scoops it up though!

#821 8 years ago
Quoted from Space_Pimp:

FYI that DM in Grand Junction first popped up in the morning about 9am on craigslist for $500 obo and had the number for some lady named Bertha (I'm not kidding). The ad had one pic of the game folded up and on its end. I couldn't justify the 8+ hour drive either (in my pos) and the ad was down in less than an hour. Later that day the game popped back up on craigslist for $995 with a front view picture of the game setup in a garage. Hows that for a fast flip lol

Ha! I'm surprised the second sale was as low as $995, but maybe he needed the money back same day? Either way, sounds to me like two good deals were had on it!

#841 8 years ago

Did someone pick up the WCS with missing coin door and no boards that was on Craigslist yesterday? I'm curious to hear how difficult (and expensive) it is to get a project like that up and running again.

#849 8 years ago

Has anyone taken a look at the Sorcerer and Medusa that have been up on Craigslist for the last few months?

#851 8 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

I had the owner email me pics of that Sorcerer playfield. Lots of wear spots that I can't get past to justify the money.

Thanks. It's at the very high end of what I'd want to pay for a Sorcerer, so good to know about the wear.

#854 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

LOL that Sorcerer for $1500 with that cab, BG, and PF would last about 4 hours out here. HahaAHahA
-mof

If you're paying 75% more for housing, only fair that you'll pay 25% more for pins ...

1 week later
#868 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

what about the guy in littleton who has 9 games for sale for awhile now with pictures time stamped from 2010 lol

If he's got 2010 prices I'm in!

1 month later
#928 8 years ago

Looking for a Judge Dredd, please let me know if you've got one or know of one available.

#929 8 years ago

Anyone have recommendations for a local powder coater (just legs, lockdown bar and rails so nothing too fancy)?

#938 8 years ago

Did someone pick up the $450 Genie on Craigslist this afternoon?

#953 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I bought that robocop.... If I'm not happy with it he said he'd refund me so no risk.

Hard to argue with that!

#959 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Who got the Lord of the Rings?

What was the deal?

#980 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Anyone know the guy selling Judge Dredd, Maverick, rocky and bullwinkle and Robocop? Local flipper?

I don't know him, but here's what I was told when I asked about him six months ago:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/10#post-2302585

1 week later
#1004 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Secret Service on CL for $400

Looks like it went quick!

Did anyone check out the project Catacombs on CL?

1 week later
#1010 8 years ago

Does anyone know of a source for reasonably priced tempered wide body glass? How about B/W WPC translite glass (18 15/16" X 27 1/16" X 1/8", I believe)?

2 weeks later
#1042 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Anyone have recommendations for a local powder coater (just legs, lockdown bar and rails so nothing too fancy)?

Quoted from 5280wzrd:

Try roadrunner fabrications.

They quoted me $250 to powder coat legs/lockdown/siderails, so I'll keep shopping around! If anyone knows of a skilled powder coat operation in the Denver metro area, please let me know.

#1049 8 years ago

Oops, sounds like I had the wrong idea about what powder coating should cost. I thought I read somewhere that markmon gets his done for ~ $150 per game so I was expecting something more in that range!

4 months later
#1337 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Project CaveMan on CL denver.craigslist.org link

Cool!

1 week later
#1375 8 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just letting locals know Lyons Classic Pinball's Hobbit SE is leaving NJ today so hopefully playable next Thursday.

Awesome news! Can't wait to come check it out.

#1382 8 years ago
Quoted from CryHavoc:

Utah resident here. Have any of you been to see this pin?:
westslope.craigslist.org link
(I don't know how to make my link work. It's the Maverick pin in the "western slope" region.)
I emailed asking for some higher quality photos before I try making an offer, but I haven't gotten a response. I'm hoping someone here has dropped by to see it, or knows if it's already sold but not removed from craigslist yet.

$2500 seems steep for a Maverick.

#1393 7 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

Who ever got that non working $100 Night Moves cocktail was reallllly fast. I was checking adds and before I could wrap up my conference call to contact it was gone.
Would have loved to fix and re-theme one of those.

That's the very situation the mute button and your cell phone are designed for!

2 weeks later
#1443 7 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Selling a working Maverick pinball machine. Works well and plays with no problems. Does have damage on left inside cabinet area. Playfield is nice. I'd like to sell in this weekend as mother in law arrives soon and need the room for her. Basically first person who comes to get it will sell if for $1300 as need to get it moved soon.

PM sent!

1 month later
#1579 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

What exactly would it mean? You talking shill bids?

Quoted from jalpert:

That's a strong possability.

Is shill bidding legal in Colorado (I was surprised to learn that it is in Texas)?

It would seem odd to shill bid your own machine up to 5x market value or whatever, but then win, costing yourself a killer sale. Maybe a rookie shill bidder at work?

4 weeks later
#1649 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone interested in a Pinsound board?
No USB drive, those are less than $10 these days. The one that came with it never worked.
I used it in a GNR, so it's configured for data east. If using in another game, the adapter bracket could be some money.
$150, the pickup only price. What you see is what you get.
PM or call/text (720) 893-2031 if you're interested. Thanks.

PM sent!

1 week later
#1691 7 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Is that wolfman again?

Yes

3 weeks later
#1733 7 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

While you are at it does anyone sell play field glass that follows this thread?

Shoot Pinside DNO a pm re playfield glass.

#1737 7 years ago
Quoted from dcwill333:

I'm looking for a project machine, preferably solid state, for around $1500 to $2000. Nothing too complex, as this would be my first attempt at one, but I could handle the basic repairs. If anyone knows of anything, let me know. It would be greatly appreciated!

If you're interested in an early/mid 80s SS machine you should be able to get a project machine for well below your price range, though it may take some time to find one that's enough of a project but not too much, and priced fairly. If you want a DMD machine, you should still be able to find projects cheaper than $1500, though those are not so common since many of the "project" machines out there have already been fixed up. If you're really ready to spend $1500-$2000 though, there are lots of SS games (including a number of lower-end DMD games) that should fall in that price range in decent or better cosmetic shape and perfect working order, which would allow you to get to playing (pinball machines always break sooner or later so you'll get to practice your repair skills soon enough!)

Good luck with the hunt!

1 week later
#1755 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

This sounds like it is meant to deter people from saying "I'll be looking for some top tier games in the spring, PM me"...like AFM, wh20

I think you'd still be allowed to make your hypothetical post. And in fact you could still just say "I'm looking for an AFM in driving distance of Denver, PM me." But you're no longer allowed to sell your AFM through a post in a region sell/trade thread without going through the marketplace. Instead you have to create a formal marketplace ad and then post a link to your ad in this thread (and pay the fee if it sells). Sounds like there's allowance for games that objectively aren't shipping candidates, I assume that'll be at mods' discretion.

If someone does create a CO Pinball B/S/T page on Facebook please post the details here! Would be a great resource.

3 weeks later
#1834 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have my Big Lewboski tweaked and dialed in. Now its time for real world testing.
Party at my house tomorrow night Wednesday, 08/24/16. - 6 to 10:30-ish.
Yes, you can bring a guest but no Nihilist or rug pissers.
Hope to meet some new people and I'm a lot nicer than some on Pinside believe. - Contact me privately for details.
Kim

Thanks for hosting Kim - it was truly awesome getting to play Lebowski (as well as some of your other beautiful games), and always fun to meet a bunch of friendly pinball folks. I've got a feeling Lebowski will prove to be a keeper, it plays very well and the theme integration is fantastic! Thanks again for a great evening.

1 month later
#1884 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Looking for vintage Hamm's beer scene-o-rama motion signs

The "Starry Night" one is awesome, would love to pick one of those up someday.

1 week later
#1899 7 years ago
Quoted from Hightechaddict:

Anybody have a tip on a good source of widebody glass in the Denver area? Buddy of mine shattered the glass for his Laser Ball when cleaning it the other day. He would rather not deal with shipping or custom order from a glass shop. Any tips for a couple of noobs would be appreciated.

PM Pinsider DNO, he's local and has very reasonable prices on tempered glass.

1 month later
#1942 7 years ago

Anyone know anything about this?

EDIT:

Here's the reply I got, he won't provide a list of games:

MONTANA Pinball Machines 20+ 300 each

First come First Served Storage Unit Friday morning. I need Space for Half Semi with Ball Bowlers which left Montana on Friday. My Truck broke down only reason I'm still in Montana. NO LIST. If interested show up with CASH. 9:00 am

Will NOT save or HOLD any Games for anyone.
WE NEED SPACE have 6 STORAGE UNITS OF GAMES For Sale
Sold as Found

November 25th.
09:00 am

Public Storage
11550 Huron St
Northglenn CO 80234-3044

6 months later
#2235 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Somebody "keyed" my backglass at RMPS! Bunch of fairly deep scratches in a 3" or so square. Stay classy Denver
Pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-rocky-mtn-pinball-showdown-june-9-11/page/2
Bit "unusual" to say the least.

Man, that just sucks. Hope somebody comes up with a lead, takes a true sociopath to deface a game that the owner dragged all the way to a show to share with the public.

1 week later
#2240 6 years ago

Disassembling my R&B playfield to swap in a new WABAC ramp, and the remaining ramp is looking pretty dingy by comparison. Anyone in the Denver area experienced with flame polishing and willing to take on what would hopefully be a straightforward clean and polish job (or can you recommend someone that does this type of work)? The ramp has several underside decals that would need to be avoided. Thanks!

#2247 6 years ago
Quoted from Kmolo:

I attempted to flame polish once. A tiny hairline crack turned into a two inch hole in a matter of seconds. Be careful and take it very slowly with heat. Better to do a hundred times to get right than to destroy your ramp!

These kind of stories make me very nervous about taking a torch to my ramp, so I'm still hoping to find someone local who will do the job for hire!

#2254 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Fish Tales up for auction on CL

What's the bidding at? More than $3k I take it?

1 month later
#2367 6 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Where does everyone get their playfield glass? I've gone to a local glass shop in the past, but I was wondering if anyone had a good local source.
--Luke

Contact @DNO. He'll hook you up at a very reasonable price.

1 week later
#2374 6 years ago

I'm about to order a Stern Spike shaker motor kit from Pinball Life.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3710

Anyone in Denver want to get in on an order? We'd both save 15% ($85 instead of $100) if ordering 2+ together. If you want to pitch me a few dollars toward shipping costs I wouldn't complain.

I'd order for both of us and ship to me, you pay when you pick up. Shoot me a PM in the next day or two if you're interested.

EDIT: Just for the record, the tiered discounts are as follows, you don't have to order many to get a nice discount:
2-3 shaker kits - 15% discount.
4-5 shaker kits - 25% discount.
6-10 shaker kits - 35% discount.

#2383 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Anyone in Denver want to get in on an order? We'd both save 15% ($85 instead of $100) if ordering 2+ together. If you want to pitch me a few dollars toward shipping costs I wouldn't complain.
I'd order for both of us and ship to me, you pay when you pick up. Shoot me a PM in the next day or two if you're interested.
EDIT: Just for the record, the tiered discounts are as follows, you don't have to order many to get a nice discount:

Bump. I'm going to try to get my order in on Wednesday. Shoot me a PM if you want me to order a Spike shaker for you.

#2384 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Final bump on this I promise. Placing my order tonight so PM me if you want in on Spike shaker motor at a discount.

1 week later
#2394 6 years ago

Three gently used Pingulps (left side) for $15 total. PM me if interested.
[sale pending]

Added over 7 years ago: [SOLD]

1 month later
#2462 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Disassembling my R&B playfield to swap in a new WABAC ramp, and the remaining ramp is looking pretty dingy by comparison. Anyone in the Denver area experienced with flame polishing and willing to take on what would hopefully be a straightforward clean and polish job (or can you recommend someone that does this type of work)? The ramp has several underside decals that would need to be avoided. Thanks!

Finally got back around to my ramp swap on my The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends, so thought I'd take one more crack at this -- anyone interest in a ramp cleaning and flame polishing job? This would be for the right and center ramp portions, not the WABAC ramp. Please shoot me a PM if you've got flame polishing experience and would be up for helping me out and making some cash!

1 week later
#2473 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Not me. No offense GLWS and all that but, the day I spend 20k on a pinball is the day I check in to happy meadows sanitarium for my lobotomy.

So you’ve finally come over to the price police dark side. And to think all it took was a BBB! All too easy ...

#2479 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Early heads up for CO and surrounding area crowd, I am going to be listing my The Big Lebowski( TBL ) for sale, hopefully this weekend I'll have it up. If anyone is interested I am definitely going to give preference to a local/pick up sale first. It will be priced according to what I think the market is but lower than any other I've seen listed for sale so far.
It pains me but have some other priorities at the moment and sick of the drama around it, time for someone else to enjoy it. It really is a kick ass game!

I'm just gonna go find a cash machine ...

I hope it stays local! Colorado seems to have more than its share of TBLs, would be great to keep it that way.

#2503 6 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Just posted a dozen pics of MM on Colorado Springs/Denver Craiglist ad. Not sure why but the DMD looks dark in the pic. Maybe I forgot the flash or something as the color DMD is working perfectly, no errors or problems with it.

I wonder if you turned off the flash if the Color DMD would show up better?

1 week later
#2524 6 years ago

I’d be interested in a sheet or two of used PDI glass as well.

#2529 6 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Does anyone have a good used PF glass lying around they want to sell? Or does anyone know of a good local source?
Thanks,
-Brian

DNO sells the new stuff at very good prices.

#2542 6 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

I'm unexpectedly in the market to buy my first pin, and I have pinged a few folks on pinside locally about a:
- Relatively clean SM or
- Lawlor classic (ES, FH, etc...)
- My other wishlist items are likely out of my price range (AFM, TAF)
Most folks have replied quickly and I have some leads, but thought I'd try here as well.
I likely can't afford a pristine collector's item, but I am needing a solid, working pin that will allow me to slowly get my feet wet with tinkering/maintenance/cleaning. Please PM me if you think you might have something that fits that bill.
Side note: I've seen recommendations to look at Craig's List, but outside of the truly rare pins, the ads are light on details and high on price. Am I too assume there's a less informed audience on CL? Have a hard time believing they are all minty.

If you buy through Pinside you’re more likely to get straightforward communication from the seller (since most members have an investment in their reputation on this site). I bought both of my local pins through this thread, and was happy in both cases.

Of course there’s the occasional smoking deal on Craigslist that’s just not going to happen here - people on Pinside generally know what their games are worth.

Either way, if this is a first purchase it might be worth asking someone experienced to ride along. They’d be able to help you spot less obvious issues like battery damage on boards, etc. that you may not know how to identify yet.

#2555 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Don't think it works that way. Thanks for the service of you family, but it is not really the same thing as you being in the service.

Why not allow KingPinGames to make that determination since it's his business and his policy? This seems like exactly the kind of situation that calls for zero input from you, me, or anyone else.

1 week later
#2573 6 years ago

For anyone that thinks that all the project machines have been restored, here's a $100 High Speed (awesome disclaimer: "Machine is covered in Bat Shit"):

Or the waterlogged Whirlwind sitting next to it for $200:

1 week later
#2599 6 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Question: I want to see two games in the Denver area: Big Bang Bar and Big Lebowski (the BIGS).
Is there anywhere I can see these? I don't need to play them, but I would like to see an expert play them to learn how desirable they would be to me.
Thanks

I don't think either of these games are on route or publicly available in the Denver area, which is not too surprising given how rare they are. Both have been in one or more local private collections at some point, no idea if they still are or how keen those folks are on being identified or having unknown folks over to play. That said, I'd just ask the group if there's someone that owns either or both games that would be willing to show them off to you some evening (offering to bring a nice bottle of wine/bourbon or some good cigars never hurts). I think there's a pretty good chance you'd get a positive response.

Alternately you could search Pinside and if anyone local is self-identified as an owner, you could contact them directly and ask the same thing.
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/big-lebowski/owners
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/big-bang-bar/owners

#2614 6 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Where should I have gone? and what should I have paid?

PM DNO next time, he'll hook you up at a much better price than that on the playfield glass (backglass price sounds more reasonable to me).

#2617 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Or any other glass shop apparently $20-$25 is about right for a piece of glass.

It's my understanding glass prices are up somewhat over the past few years, I paid $25 for standard playfield glass about four years ago but would expect to pay a bit more now. Haven't bought any recently though so I'm hesitant to name a firm price (other than "significantly less than $70").

1 month later
#2704 6 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I'm looking to pick up two or three more (depending on game and prices). I don't see a whole lot FS in Colorado, especially Colorado Springs. Do you generally wait for a game you want to come available locally or do you buy online sight unseen? I'm a little wary of that given the cost of the machines.

Your safest bet is to wait for things to pop up locally. You'll have more luck if you've got a relatively long list of games you're interested in -- if you want a specific game and nothing else will do, chances are you're going to have to wait months or more to find one in your condition/price range. My first few games I bought long-distance on Pinside because I was too impatient to wait and really felt I had to have those specific games. I was careful to check out the buyers before committing, got tons of pictures, and talked through everything with both sellers, and ended up very satisfied with both deals, though maybe I was just lucky. I've been more patient since and have bought a few games locally, which is the smart way to go as you can check the games out first, save $300-$500 in shipping costs, and meet local pinball people in the process. So do as I say, not as I did, and buy local!

Quoted from sethi_i:

Also, anything after 2000 is new territory for me, and there are a lot of reviews for machines on this site that have my interest (LotR, ST, and Tron:Legacy to name a few). I've searched the PinMap, and it looks like 1Up in Denver has the widest variety of machines. How else do you find a machine that you're interested in trying out?

We're lucky to have a bunch of great arcade options on the Front Range. The two 1Ups in Denver are great. Lyons Classic Pinball in Lyons and Pinball Jones in Fort Collins are excellent as well. I think Boulder's got good options too (Press Play) though I haven't been up there to check them out yet. Go out, play a bunch, and see what you like! Having 5+ games that you're interested in buying will make it much easier for you to wait for a decent deal to come along locally.

Oh, and welcome to Pinside!

2 weeks later
#2743 6 years ago

There's an Addams Family CPR playfield up for $800, looks like a fair deal (save shipping plus $50 off the CPR pre-order price, and you can examine it first):

#2747 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The ad has already been deleted.

That was quick!

1 week later
#2782 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

What's #1? The Big Lebowski?

Obviously you’ve never seen The Shadow.

2 months later
#2925 5 years ago

I started a 2018 Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown thread for anyone thinking of going and looking to post about it:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-june-8-10-2018

2 weeks later
#2968 5 years ago

Slightly off-topic, but for my fellow cheapskates, Dialed In is now set to .$50/play at the 1Up LoDo.

1 month later
#3074 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Anyone have a Stern Star Wars Pro for sale? Curious what you can get a used one for.

There’s one up on Craigslist ATM for $4700:

#3076 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Curious what these sold for new, say from GEXCO. Thanks

Not positive but I want to say “street price” was $5400?

#3088 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm not desperate but I'm motivated to sell my Christopher Hutchins restored Cirqus Voltaire. It’s the Sample version and a stunning, collectors quality game if anyone is interested.
I’m trying to take advantage of the Denver show being in town and prefer a face to face or local deal.
Link: denver.craigslist.org link
Thanks

I dig the “she shack” tag in your search terms list! Looks like a real beauty, good luck with sale.

1 month later
#3141 5 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Have my TZ for sale. Might be able to meet a buyer halfway to shave off some driving.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65997

Meet halfway to Nowhere? Very Zen.

2 months later
#3242 5 years ago
Quoted from 68Pontinut:

Going to start powder coating games again. We have an industrial size oven and can do anything. Specializing in automotive parts, wheels, frames, bumpers etc..... I am also available to remove the armor from your game for an extra fee. I come to your location. If you would like I have about 20 powder coated pinball machines at my location to look at as examples.
Thanks,
Bryan

Good news! Have you set pricing yet?

1 month later
#3343 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nice condition Back Hole

Here’s hoping that’s a typo ...

5 months later
#3729 4 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Lyons Classic Pinball has a Pro shipping out today so we hope to have it sometime next week! Dan G from 1up has his so im sure it will be at 1up very soon.

Played a bunch of BKSR Pro at 1Up Lodo today. I like it!

1 month later
#3846 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

If I don't get some responses to my Big Hurt ad, I'll be open to a trade and throw in a free foot massage.

Pulp Fiction foot massage meme blocked by the picture ban in the regional FS threads. Denied!

1 month later
#3911 4 years ago

I've got a player's condition Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle up for sale, would also trade toward a LOTR.

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD

3 weeks later
#3957 4 years ago

#adventures-of-rocky-and-bullwinkle-and-friends still up for sale. PM me if you'd like to take a look.

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD

#3981 4 years ago

Lowered Rocky and Bullwinkle to $1900.

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD

1 week later
#3994 4 years ago

Anyone checking out this dusty storage unit?:

1 week later
#4000 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

For gods sake will someone buy this? It’s only $15, I’ll pay if someone picks it up just to get it off CL.

I’m waiting for it to drop to $10.

1 month later
#4089 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

2up was called 2up when it first opened up then switched to "1up colfax" like a year or so later, not sure if it was a tax thing or some other reason but it was first officially called the 2up. so people who went to it back when it first opened just naturally call it 2up for the most part.
http://blogs.denverpost.com/videogames/2012/06/07/2up-open-business-denver/3855/

I’d guess it’s just branding, easier to promote the business if all locations have the same name (plus if you get really successful and keep expanding you run into 7Up, and nobody wants that).

2 weeks later
#4121 4 years ago

Not my machine, but a relatively rare Gottlieb Strikes 'n' Spares is up on Craigslist. Seeing pics of @mr68's Lebowski reskin had me tempted to make an offer despite the busted backbox back, but I'm not sure this is the right game for a relatively small collection.

1 week later
#4131 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

New link to MM, new much lower price:

$9k seems extremely reasonable for a HEP-restored original MM. I'd be surprised if this lasts long.

5 months later
#4316 3 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Stern or Williams?

He said he wanted a “quality” Indiana Jones, Williams is implied

3 months later
#4504 3 years ago

[Derp]

2 weeks later
#4535 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks guys and happy to help. It seems silly to drive out and have space in the vehicle.

Very cool that you offer this service when you’re headed to CO, I’ll hope to take you up on it someday!

4 weeks later
#4591 3 years ago

It’s a Bubble Bobble reunion in here!

1 week later
#4611 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Got hit with a fairly sizable tax audit bill today

Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Have you tried to protest it? You could even ask for the penalty to be abated

At the very least I'd give the audit letter a close read and make sure you understand and agree with what they're saying, and if there's enough money at stake consider seeking professional advice. I got one of those from the IRS a few years back and it turned out the auditor was misapplying the law. I had to write two (respectful) letters asking them to clarify what they thought I'd done wrong, but they ultimately just dropped it.

#4634 3 years ago
Quoted from jayhawker1:

Hello Pinball Community. we want your opinion on creating a new pinball festival. Warren of the 13th floor haunted house and I believe the colorado pinball community is one of the best in the nation and we want a pinball festival that would reflect that.

A second annual CO pinball fest would be great! I just hope it's possible to coordinate scheduling to avoid overlap with the RMPS so I can attend both and enjoy double the pinball goodness.

3 weeks later
#4706 3 years ago

Not my game, but in the oddity department there's a Strikes 'N Spares Lebowski conversion up on Craigslist.

3 weeks later
#4768 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

very nice bronze Shadow

I'm not in the market (already got one) but just for fun I'd love to see pics of your blinged-out Shadow if you end up posting them somewhere! The closeups in the Shadow Club thread look fantastic.

3 weeks later
#4864 3 years ago

The CO thread is just awash in holiday spirit today, isn't it?

3 months later
#5195 3 years ago
Quoted from MMGB:

not covered in gravy

Kills the deal.

2 months later
#5308 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Just moved to Castle Rock from Indiana a couple weeks ago. Excited to learn more about the pinball scene in this state.

Welcome aboard mate!

3 months later
#5508 2 years ago

You could try to talk him down by pointing out the South Park in the Banning auction went for only $7,700.

1 week later
#5523 2 years ago

I'm in the market for a player's-condition LOTR. Happy to pay cash, or arrange a trade for my player's-condition Judge Dredd + cash. Any and all leads appreciated!

#5529 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

This doesn't look that bad at all!
pueblo.craigslist.org link

No naked guys on the playfield kills the deal

5 months later
#5886 2 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

checkout 1Up Greenwood

According to the website, 1Up Greenwood Village allows kids (accompanied by parents) until 7pm. Took my boys there on a Sunday afternoon last December and we had a great time, very family-friendly atmosphere.
https://the1uparcadebar.com/greenwood-faq/

Quoted from toddsolus:

Hey all anyone know if under 21 can still go to 1up in LODO until 7pm?

From the website, looks like 1Up LoDo is now 21+ only (like Colfax always has been, I think). I think the story back in the day was they could have kids during daytime hours b/c they served food, but from the website it also looks like they've closed their kitchen so we lost that option.
https://the1uparcadebar.com/lodo-faq/

#5893 2 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

The 1up Lodo and Greenwood allow people under 21 with parent until 7pm.
The 1up Colfax is 21 and over only.

Great news! The LoDo website just says 21+ so may need an update.

2 weeks later
#5933 1 year ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

I'm not interested in the Slick Shot, but you guys are welcome to borrow my truck for a bottle of whiskey

Old Crow or Stranahan's?

#5939 1 year ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Not sure if that's yours, but $5800 seems like an extremely reasonable price for a nice condition TZ.

#5941 1 year ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Bummer, it's a scam. Cloned from this Pinside ad, sophisticated stuff! Too good to be true ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133201

2 weeks later
#5991 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

"Superior Tea & Pinball Foundation"

That’s a great name, sounds like a front for the villain in a Bruce Lee movie. Let us know if you find anything out!

1 week later
#6013 1 year ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I have a 2 player NBA Jam arcade

I don't remember ever seeing a 2p NBA Jam - was it a conversion or something?

1 week later
#6029 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

No I'm referring to the Bromley 1990 Mini Golf game. Thanks for helping me clarify.

Never heard of it but a cool-looking game, hope you find one! Here's a link to pics for anyone else that was curious.
http://www.pinrepair.com/baseball/blilpro.htm

1 week later
#6048 1 year ago

Black Knight in Albuquerque for $600 if anyone’s up for a road trip (and a serious project):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-project#post-6945533

4 weeks later
#6101 1 year ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Any TS4 location updates?

I assume you saw this one already and are looking for something closer to you, but just in case:

Quoted from The_1up:

Toy Story 4 LE is set up and ready to play at The 1up Lodo.

4 months later
#6371 1 year ago

Any recommendations on a good local pin mover? I'm looking to move 4-5 pinball machines and a few arcade games from NW Denver into Wheat Ridge.

#6375 1 year ago

I've got a player's condition Judge Dredd up for sale, PM me if interested.

#6380 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Try Universal Pinball for moving maybe..

Thanks for the recommendation, Todd did a great job loading and moving my pins.

1 month later
#6468 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Saw this on Reddit. https://www.storagetreasures.com/auctions/detail/2695779
Storage auction in CO with a playboy. Dont know anything about it.

Plus a whole lot of used mattresses. Will be fun to see what this lot goes for.

2 months later
#6593 1 year ago

Last game I sold was listed on Pinside, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace. Nice to give Pinsiders a shot, but using Craigslist and Facebook gives you access to a larger pool of buyers.

Not sure why you'd use eBay, hard to imagine you get value for the ~15% you'll pay in fees.

#6610 1 year ago

Since people here always seem interested in project games, here's a rough-around-the-edges Black Knight in Albuquerque I just noticed:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-91

#6622 1 year ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Did you mean 4 for $10? Cause math is hard, lol.

The more you play the more you pay. Seems fair enough, James Bond had Q to do the math for him and it all went on the expense account anyway.

2 weeks later
#6674 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Okay, April fools was 4 days ago. Who's crazy Shadow is this? Back story?
wyoming.craigslist.org link

I love that the bonus triggers aren't even mentioned in the ad. But I guess you can only call your Shadow "super clean" if you've added Demolition Man triggers to it.

EDIT: I knew I'd seen a "Shadow Man" mashup done somewhere before, wonder if this was the same machine ...
http://firebirdpinball.com/the-shadow-gets-handles/

2 months later
#6869 9 months ago

Todd bought a game from me last November and as part of the deal helped me move the rest of my collection to my new house. I never would have guessed he was sick, he seemed full of energy and enthusiastically discussed pinball with me during the move. I hope his family takes some comfort knowing that he and his work were well respected by his customers.

2 months later
#6986 6 months ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

We don't have the population to support the kind of shows they have in other parts of the country. It's not even close.

Excellent point. And even then, TPF is a much bigger show than the shows in cities with comparable or larger populations. That's no accident, TPF has an insane number of games and is consistently great. But it also benefits from a snowball effect: it's been the biggest thing going for years now, and if you're going to spend hundreds/thousands traveling to a pinball show you probably want to go to "the big one." No doubt there are lessons other shows can learn from TPF, but it's a little unfair to use it as a measuring-stick for the rest of the country.

2 weeks later
#7021 6 months ago

Anyone heading to the Showdown interested in meeting up to say hello / share a drink at some point on Friday afternoon/evening?

#7024 6 months ago

Thanks, I knew JJ did this in the past but missed that thread somehow. Hope to see some of you there!

1 month later
#7104 4 months ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

A LOTR just listed this morning in FOCO.

And here's the listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158910

2 months later
#7234 82 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Lol I never got a PM, replied to you in like less than a few minutes after you posted that. I guess I should have followed your rules in the Ad and PM'd you instead of replying here. Good luck with the sale.

Always hit the thread and the PM if you really want a machine! Some people check one or the other regularly but not necessarily both.

1 month later
#7357 34 days ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Would the Op @Sijco or anyone else be opposed to testing enabling photo upload to this forum?
It would be nice to view a photo of a pin when someone posts a fs/ft and celebrate those who want to post on new pin day.

I'd be all for it, but this probably wasn't OP's call - Pinside disables photos on all of the regional threads because they want to direct most sales through the marketplace.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1#post-3278634

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.