IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forester.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4359 3 years ago

Hey neighbors to the north! I'm looking for a reasonably priced The Getaway: High Speed II as a summer project to work on with my sons. Has to be $2500 or less (preferably less). A machine that is need of some work would be fine, but ideally would love to find something playable, or close to playable. Maybe someone started in on a Getaway but lost interest? Not worried about the shape of DMD or translite, as I'm hopping to mod those out in the future. A cabinet in banged up shape would be ok, especially if that lowers the price! If anybody has one they are thinking of letting go, shoot me a PM.

I'm down in northern New Mexico, and would be happy to zip up to Colorado- any excuse to get out of the house is a win, let alone for a new pin?!?

#4361 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I presume you followed up with the $2500 Getaway posted in this thread just 2 days ago?

I did - I sent a PM to rickyrooroo yesterday. Haven't heard back yet, fingers crossed that one is still up for sale. But thought I'd throw a line out there to see is there were any others available.

NM is like a desert! Errr...it actually is a desert. A pinball desert. So rarely do Bally/Williams games come up for sale around here.

#4363 3 years ago
Quoted from rickyrooroo:

pm sent to forester . Sorry, been really busy.

Glad to hear that someone is still busy! If anything, I have too much time on my hands. Enough to be daydreaming about my next pin, anyway...

Thanks Rick, sent you a reply.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forester.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=forester and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.