IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3313 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Such a cool game-I want one but pretty pricey for a novelty game, I might have to stick with my $20 Frenzy for the moment. Is that the same one Tony was selling? How much for your ICB sitting next to it? Cool video-I enjoyed it!

It is neat, but I have watched them sit at less than an ICB for ages without selling. there was one for ages and ages in the chicago area that I am not sure has sold yet on facebook.

3 months later
#3549 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I disagree- I think $6000 for an HUO AC/DC Premium Luci is a smoking deal. I think if he posted on Pinside it would have been gone by now. Also the majority of pinheads with money in Colorado already own the game or have been there done that. I assume he may take offers less than $6000 because it has been sitting? Again-a good deal for someone looking for a Premium-imo.

I talked to him a lot this week, he is stuck at 6000. I'd have bough it at 5500, but bone stock for the original run 6k seems high. If it at least had a few mods it would have been a different story.

I am going to denver friday and have been looking for a second game to snag, but so far coming up empty.

#3552 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I think it is a good value and it is in mint condition. I did add the TNT mod & custom cards, but other than that the game is so packed it really does not need very many mods. I was impressed with the sub that came stock from factory, and was surprised on the build quality-only other game that impressed me more opening was Star Trek LE. Definitely check it out and let us know how it pans out.
On another note I am about to pull the trigger on a TNA. I really want some diversification to my collection and some of the newer titles are not doing it for me. I am debating on buying used vs NIB? I will probably pull the trigger in the next day or so. If anyone local has a low play HUO TNA they want to sell or trade please let me know before my itchy trigger finger pulls that trigger.

Disagree, if it was a good value it would have sold quickly, not continued to sit. Looking around I have seen a number of mid 5k premium acdc's one being huo with a colordmd in addition to other mods. I really do like the artwork on Luci, bit you don't play the cabinet and can't justify it. As for stern build quality, I wouldn't buy a nib as its a roll of the dice, but have seen plenty of good examples of their machines. The trick is to let someone else vet it for you first

As far as spooky goes, you really could do either. They have been very helpful with me fixing up my AMH which I bought used. Much better service than what my friends have gotten dealing with stern on nib games. It has me really wanting to try acnc as I'd like an excuse to buy a nib and support them directly. Really blown away with their customer service.

#3554 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

100% this. It finally happened, the used pinball market has gotten soft. These things aren't worth what they were even just a year ago. With that being said, good deals still get snatched up quick. Overpriced games have been sitting for weeks and sometimes months. If you don't really want to sell your game, and your willing to price it so it sits for months, that's cool. But in no way is it a good deal.

Its not all bad. I bought my current RZ for 2k less than the whole package would be new. Just snagged an amh for far less than it would have been. As a buyer if you want a newer title its a good time to be in the hobby. That has to be tempered with the notion that prices may continue to fall.

Looks like I am getting a lotr on my trip. Still pricey, but its more highly modded and looks to be in better shape than the one i sold two years ago for a similar price. Only downside is I am almost out of games to sell/trade. Expensive games might be sitting, but certain titles have either shot sky high or are just unavailable.

8 months later
#4082 4 years ago

Anyone coming from denver that could drop off a game in KC on their way to expo? Would certainly pay for the trouble.

1 month later
#4192 4 years ago

Pretty amazed at that avatar le price. I have debated listing mine, but it would be over 1k more as its huo. Even with the issues and condition its not far off what nice pros go for.

#4195 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

And it’s still sitting...

Its been for sale for a single day.It also has issues that will drive off new pinheads. Think you need to give it some time before making a snarky comment.

1 year later
#5058 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Full throttle on Craigslist for 3500 seller says he will do 3,000. 3 days latter it pops up for 4299. Jeez you would think you would at least play it for a few weeks. Haha

One sat in Colorado for a year at 3500, might have been this one. I offered 3200 in trade (did not have it in it) I think and was turned down. Ended up getting a different one for 3200. Sad thing is it is a fun game. Was playing mine last night, but people are scared of maintaining it. On the flipside people are not too worried about alien which is a much bigger headache.

2 months later
#5243 2 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I'm looking for an early Stern project (Flight 2000, Meteor) or an early Bally SS project (Flash Gordon, Night Rider), sub-$1K. Does not need to work, can be cosmetically challenged, parts can be missing.

Wish you luck but i just sold an incomplete flash Gordon for 1700 yesterday. Prices are just nutty these days.

#5245 2 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Yikes...that doesn't bode well. I missed out on a complete non-working FG (but water-damaged cabinet) a few weeks ago that went for $1100. I was contemplating all of the cabinet repair work needed plus the extra few hundred $$ I'd have to throw in for shipping and someone else local snagged it before I could commit to the guy.

2500+ game finished and its not that expensive to do. This had no displays, no sound board, and was cosmetically rough. It did have a bally fa board.

Also sold 2 flight 2k projects for 1900 that were mostly complete, never even tried to power them on.

Prices are high and even projects pull good money. I have an 81 ebd that after this weekend I will sell and trying to figure out where to price it, and even non working it will go for more than a grand easy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.