IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diablorush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6110 1 year ago

FYI, I'm going to be listing my HUO LOTR later this week. Single owner, well under 1000 plays (batteries died years ago and audits have been lost, this hasn't even been turned on for many years). Completely original, looks like it just came out of the box. Full story in my ad, but this was a wedding gift for my brother in 2006. Kept in his dark basement and essentially never played.

I'm still researching pricing, but it will be in the $10k range +/-. Willing to trade for games on my Wish list. Located in Albuquerque, I'll meet halfway for trades (usually, Raton for Denver/CO Springs).

Thanks!

1 week later
#6121 1 year ago

#1 thing for a fun pinball location for me is clean, tuned, and fully working games, and to a lesser extent, the same for the overall establishment. That tells me more about a location and operator than anything else. Price is secondary. I'm more than happy to pay $1 to $1.50/game for clean, tuned, fully working games.

A second thing I look I like is a bit quieter environment, so I can actually hear the callouts, etc. YMMV.

2 weeks later
#6150 1 year ago

If anyone is interested, I have a pristine Mando Premium in Albuquerque. Looking to possibly trade for a Rush Premium or AIQ Prem. I’m willing to drive up to Co for a swap.

2 weeks later
#6201 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

$6,900 now. Also, ramp cliffy, and art blades.

Wow. How is this still here? If I had any spare cash, I'd be in my truck on the way to Colorado. Good luck.

1 month later
#6274 1 year ago

I’ve got a Jurassic Park Premium in Albuquerque I’ll be listing in a week or two. <100 plays. Need room for new pin. Has many mods, price dependent on configuration. $9200-10300 depending on desired mods. PM me here if you’d like further details. Thanks.

#6282 1 year ago

Just listed my Jurassic Park Premium in the Marketplace. Game is in Albuquerque. FYI.

3 weeks later
#6312 1 year ago

I just listed an Iron Maiden Premium in the marketplace. Game is in Albuquerque, FYI.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/144333

3 months later
#6525 1 year ago

I'm listing a Mandalorian LE in the marketplace today, $10,999. Game is HUO and located in Albuquerque. ~350 plays, as-new condition. Several good mods like full Precision Flip.

PM me here or text me at 505-670-5851. I'm willing to meet halfway if needed. Thanks! Joe M.

#6535 1 year ago

Just listed an very-nice, super clean original-owner HUO Lord of the Rings in the Marketplace. Game is in Albuquerque. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#6586 1 year ago

I’ll be listing my HUO, 50-plays Godzilla Premium in the marketplace soon. Details incoming, quite a few mods (Invisiglass, shaker, LE Audio, Precision Flip, etc.) I’m in Albuquerque, reach me here or text at 505-670-5851. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#6644 1 year ago

Anyone at TPF coming back through Albuquerque?

4 months later
#6941 8 months ago

Need to generate a bit of cash, so I'll be listing a few games shortly. All games in Albuquerque. Here's a preview.

Fish Tales - total restore, as-new. I posted a restoration thread if you want to see specifics. Color DMD, Precision Flippers, beautiful game. $6000

Hyperball. Full restoration, fantastic condition. Really have to see and play this to appreciate it, tons of fun. Most played game at our poker nights. Full non-ghosting LEDs. I have boxes full of spare parts that comes with this, including all mechanicals. $2900

Dialed In LE. As-new condition. Precision flippers, full Titan rubbers. $7900.

Thanks. PM me here or text me at 5O5-670-5851

3 weeks later
#6985 7 months ago
Quoted from gameroomfan:

Just listed a very nice NGG. Roxborough Park (South Denver).

PM sent. Thanks for posting

1 week later
#7009 7 months ago

Very nice No Good Gofers FS/FT in Albuquerque. Details here. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Wonderful condition NGG. HUO from at least 1999. I'm the third owner. This game spent 20 years in Denver with a fabulous collector as an HUO game. He said this was bought from ...”
2023-09-21
Albuquerque, NM
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 454 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7014 7 months ago

Full details in the thread in the FS topic. I’ve added over $1000 in parts as part of the shop job.

#7017 7 months ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Full details in the thread in the FS topic. I’ve added over $1000 in parts as part of the shop job.

Sold.

2 weeks later
#7074 6 months ago
Quoted from gameroomfan:

Relisting Road Show.

I've seen this game in person and its in fabulous condition. Playfield looked great to me. At your asking price, this is a wonderful bargain and a great way for someone new to get a fabulous, deep game with a killer soundtrack.

3 weeks later
#7112 5 months ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Iron Maiden is sold

That was a super-nice example at a good price. Congrats. I was still scrounging my couch for change on that one...

1 month later
#7173 4 months ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Hey Colorado pinheads. I have a buddy who isn’t too plugged in to the Pinball community just yet and is looking for a F 14 tomcat. Seems like these come up fairly often so if anybody here has a decent one for sale, let me know. Thanks

There's a nice F14 Tomcat advertised here in Albuquerque. FYI.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/911735709846759

4 weeks later
#7239 3 months ago

Those AI haikus can be pretty good. Better than I can create. Apologies if this wasn't Chat GPT.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diablorush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=diablorush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.