IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2806 6 years ago

Hey Folks -
I'm fairly new to the forum and wanted to say hi to fellow Colorado pinsiders. Folks on the forum recently helped me with difficult (for me) electronic problems that I was having with a recent restoration, which I super appreciated! Anyhow, I'm now going nuts with the hobby and I'm looking to grow the collection. If anyone has and is ever willing to part with a Bram Stoker's Dracula please let me know. We recently got to play one and my wife absolutely loved it. Thanks everyone!

1 year later
#4137 4 years ago

Anyone interested in parting with their GOT Pro? Looking to get a hold of a theme my wife really likes. Please PM if you have any leads.
Much appreciated!

10 months later
#4582 3 years ago

Anyone interested in freeing up space in their lineup and parting with a Game of Thrones Pro? Shoot me a PM if interested. I'm in the Colo Springs area and can sync up at your convenience. Thanks

1 month later
#4673 3 years ago

My heart and thoughts go out to you all impacted by the fire. In the end all that matters is family, friends, and health.

1 week later
#4701 3 years ago

Anyone interested in selling their GOT to make room in their collection? I'm hoping to be the guy to help out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=desertpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.