IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davegauth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5753 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:Hey all I have an extra set of the Mandalorian rails from Stern that I am unable to use. I had some interested pinsiders contact me from out of state but would like to sell local first. I am asking what I paid for them-$315
If you have a Pro or Premium Mandalorian-these rails are a must!(one of the best mods Stern has ever produced imo)
If interested please let me know-thanks

Sent you a text.

#5754 2 years ago

Does anyone have any 4" speaker plates for Stern Spike machines? Maybe left over from a 5.25 conversion?

I'm messing with various speaker upgrade scenarios, and it wpuld be a bit easier if I had a couple sets to play with.

#5768 2 years ago

Considering selling my stranger things premium to make room for another pin. DM me if you may be interested, I'm not certain I'll be selling it hence no actual ad.

Has shaker, low plays and is pretty minty opened box around July/August. HUO

Would also be inerested in some type of trade for a MM or MB remake.

1 month later
#5850 2 years ago

GF and I went there a couple weeks ago for lunch and some play. The list of Pins is impressive, and we wanted to check out a new place.

We will not be going there again. Service was so-so, food was really bad(on par with a chilli's at best), and the machines were almost unplayable with the extremely narrow walkway, and how close they were to other things.

Would rather swing over to Wonderland or Tilt for a much better experience.

1 month later
#5984 2 years ago

May be selling my GB pro to make space and free up coin for next machine.

Has shaker, center post and lane guides(removable) has been cleaned very thoroughly and waxed while replacing all rubbers with Titan glows just a few months ago. Rebuilt flippers recently too. Plays good. Minty, no... But very good overall.

Possible trades +/- coin would be MM, MB, AIQprem...

1 month later
#6055 1 year ago

Living The Dream Brewery in Littleton will be getting an AIQ and ST today.

Both are in excellent shape and will have the Insider Connect active.

ST - is a brand new pro model, with shaker and superbands
AIQ - is a premium model, with art blades, nice purple powder coat, Titans, and Marvel ramp fix, and shaker.

If you stop by and play, be sure to mention to the staff you are there for the pins. Maybe with enough positive feedback we can get 5-6 more in there and start some Leagues or Tournements.

3 weeks later
#6085 1 year ago

Have a NIB GnR LE for sale.

Reach out if interested.

#6100 1 year ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Any TS4 location updates?

You can always check:
www.pinballmap.com

They are pretty good at being up to date on new releases and where they are.

2 weeks later
#6120 1 year ago

Looking for some feedback on what makes a fun and enjoyable location to go play pinball in(for everyone). Or look at it from the opposite view - what makes a location less than inviting where you just don't want to go back to.

asking for a friend...

Can PM me if you don't feel like posting it - all feedback is appreciated!

#6129 1 year ago

Thanks for the feedback, I was able to get some incredible help!

I'm not planning on opening an arcade. Just have an opportunity to expand some space in a friends brewery. Maybe 7-8 games. Just want to maximize what it is and make it an active and current place people would want to visit and enjoy.

#6132 1 year ago

Anyone have a bill acceptor they want to sell?

#6135 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I’m guessing this is for a pin. Hit up Jim at game exchange they typically have new or used.
I’ll have a bunch of extras soon but I’m a few weeks out.

Yes, a Stern pin.

Unfortunately, he's out - been backorderd for a few weeks now. Has a bunch of second hand ones on order, but haven't been shipped to him yet.

I'm scraping for 1 more for this weekend.

#6139 1 year ago

Living The Dream Brewery just put in another new GnR LE. It's set to play, tilt is a little lose so you can work on your nudging.
Another game will go next to it by this weekend. Just have to think about which title it will be.

1 week later
#6149 1 year ago

Have a NIB Mando pro. 6,550 Was going to use it in the brewery, but used my Mando from home instead to make room for something different at the house.

#6156 1 year ago

Still have a NIB GnR LE for 10.6 - would possibly be willing to trade +/- for newer Stern, P3, MB remake, Wonka, or something unique.

Also testing out Leaderboards at Living The Dream Brewery. Because of this the Sterns would need to have IC for consideration.

#6162 1 year ago

Have a near new Rush pro if anyone is interested, 6,550. Game count is well below 100, but it is increasing as I practice with it and learn more of the ruleset.

Added 20 months ago:

Sold

#6163 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Have a near new Rush pro if anyone is interested, 6,550. Game count is well below 100, but it is increasing as I practice with it and learn more of the ruleset.

Slight edit here - I am going to be upgrading the speakers in the backbox to 5.25" JBLs, and the subwoofer to a JBL too. This will add a little bit to the price if you want to keep the upgrade.

Added 20 months ago:

Sold

3 weeks later
#6221 1 year ago

DeadPool Pro - I'm moving mine from my house to make room for something different.

It's pre-Insider Connect, has all software updates until the IC update. Has shaker, titan bands, rebuild flippers, has cliffy shooter lane protector, though it's not installed - does have a little scuff on the side of the backbox. It's in good shape as I clean and wax routinely.

PM if interested.

#6222 1 year ago

Living The Dream Brewery just installed a New Rush Pro, and a New Godzilla Pro - both with shakers. All the machines have been consolidated in one location now, and a lot of work has been done to make it much more player friendly. Just put the leader board up too.

If you have any comments or issues, feel free to PM me.

And Living The Dream will also be getting a new and unique game in a couple weeks..... only 1 other machine is on location in the country right now(That I know of)....

1 week later
#6244 1 year ago

Speaking of long shots...

I've been looking for a Pro Pool by Gottlieb... if anyone has a lead let me know.

1 month later
#6305 1 year ago

There is Weird Al on the floor at Living The Dream Brewery in Littleton ready to play.

3 weeks later
#6357 1 year ago

Anyone interested in home rentals?

As I rotate games out of the brewery, I have some extra that I do not want to sell. I'm considering renting these out on a short term basis to good pinheads and homes. It maybe a good way for someone to get some practice and build their skills, learn rulesets, and experience a new game every few months.

I'm still tossing this idea around, and some of the details will need to be work in progress.

If you have any thoughts, feel free to dm me.

1 week later
#6372 1 year ago

Try Universal Pinball for moving maybe..

3 weeks later
#6402 1 year ago

Bond...... James Bond..... Now on the floor at Living The Dream Brewery in Littleton...

Insider Connected and ready for some scores on the leaderbaord...

Official Launch Party - Dec 14th 6-9pm
Private Room, Door Prizes, all pins on FreePlay, 10% off bar tab, Special IC achievement badges

1 week later
#6427 1 year ago

This Wednesday - James Bond Launch Party Reminder

Living the Dream Brewery, Littleton 6-9pm
(I'll be there around 5 and can let people in early)

All pins on FreePlay, door prizes, Bond GC Plaque, 10% off bar tab, $15 admission (cash please)

9 games will be IC connected.

#6434 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

You should put some info about yours pins/events on your website, if they were there I didn't see them. Told some local friends about launch party, they didn't know about your location but more so went to website and said they saw no mention of pinballs so they thought I was full of $hit.

I hear you, the brewery doesn't update their website often and It's a slow process I'm working on with them. Getting the word out has been a slow burn. I'm going to point out your feedback to them for sure...

I am the owner and operator - and the pins are definitely there. It's no BS. I do keep pinballmap updated.(there are 2 more temporary machines not listed for tonight)

11 games all in great condition.
Bond Pro
SW Prem
DP Pro (x2)
JP Prem
Mando Pro
Gz Pro
Rush Pro
AIQ Prem
ST Pro
GnR LE

All are Insider Connected except GnR.

#6435 1 year ago

FYI - I can't post a picture in this thread. But you can see a picture from last night setup on this pinside post:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected/page/89#post-7292902

DM me anytime with questions, suggestions, feedback etc. when and if you visit my little pinball nook. Or come and say hi TONIGHT... I'll be the short guy wearing a shirt that says "Monkey" on it.

1 week later
#6450 1 year ago

I have a Deadpool Pro going up for sale soon - Insider Connected, has minor scuffing on the left side of head. PM if interested

Rebuilt flippers with super bands. No other mods.

#6457 1 year ago

I may have a near new TMNT prem, recent build with around 100 plays on it. Pretty good price to boot. Let me know if you are interested.

#6458 1 year ago

For the South Denver Crew - I'm running my first test tournament at Living The Dream Brewery this Thursday. 6pm sign up, 630 play.

I'm running a nit of a different format - focused on a fun and social night of pinball with a little bit of competitive edge. Geared towards new and average pinheads. Non IFPA sanctioned. Cash prizes + 10% off bar tab. $5 entry plus game play

Come down and help test it out and give me some feedback.

1 week later
#6477 1 year ago

DeadPool Pro is ready to go.

Gone through, tightened, cleaned, waxed etc. Shaker, red Super Bands, Cliffy shooter lane protectors, new coil stops. Slight decal scuffs on left side of head.

Can assist with delivery and setup too.

Not sure I'm interested in a trade - but may consider an IM..

#6480 1 year ago

May be selling my Bond Pro - I'm considering swapping to a premium for the brewery. PM if interested.

#6503 1 year ago

For the South Denver Crew - Our next tournament @Living The Dream Brewery is net Thursday Feb 2nd. 6pm sign up, 6:30 play.

I'm running our HighPoint format. Geared to new and us average pinheads looking to have a fun and social night of pinball with a little bit of competitive edge. Non IFPA sanctioned. Cash prizes + 10% off bar tab. $5 entry plus game play

If you are Facebook - check out the background picture on the flyer I posted. Yes, that was my poor Star Wars

1 week later
#6512 1 year ago

NIB TMNT Premium - PM if interested. I can deliver and help setup.

1 week later
#6530 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Thinking of adding DP premium, or maybe a Jurassic Park premium if the price is right. Let me know what you have.

I have a DP pro coming. Just a thought.

#6531 1 year ago

Going to be selling my Multimorphic P3 with Weird Al playfield. Has the upgraded coin door, speaker lights, art protectors, and the CORE system artwork.

1 month later
#6672 1 year ago

Foo Fighters is setup and ready to play @Living the Dream Brewing. (Try the Powder Run Vanilla or Rootbeer Float.. Really good)

Tightend up the outlanes, and loosened the tilt for longer ball times.

This game ooozes with flow.....

*** Tomorrow night is Touney night, sign up 6pm ***

2 weeks later
#6731 12 months ago

Changing the tone for a bit - Who wants to play pinball? Come meetup with our South Denver crew for a fun night of pinball.

This wednesday, April 26th 5-9pm Foo Fighters Launch party @Living The Dream Brewery.

$15 entry & all machines will be on FREEPLAY

Door prizes - a sweet Foo translite and a couple other things, Grand Champion plaque for highest score on Foo.

$1 off all beers for participants.

12 Insider connected machines, leader board, and special launch party achievements.

I'll be making cookies, but they'll go fast, sooo......

#6739 11 months ago

Tonight's the night - Foo Fighters launch party, $15 Freeplay all night, $1 off beers, door prizes, GC plaque.. Fun and Good people to hang with ..

Living The Dream Brewery. 5-9pm.

1 month later
#6833 10 months ago
Quoted from jalpert:

What are you guys using for wax that can be picked up locally in metro Denver?

Most waxes are fine(including automotive). Kind of depends on your method of cleaning.

If you keep up with your cleaning, and are not in need of a deep clean - then my preferred goto is Mill Wax. It comes in a black bottle and is wax and cleaner in one. You can pick up a bottle at GEX. It's a little pricey, but you don't need much and it lasts a long time.

Then swing by Costco and grad a bundle of yellow lint free towels to use.

#6834 10 months ago

Fathers Day - Pinball with/for Dads...

This sunday at Living The Dream Brewery I'll be setting all games to 50 cent play for the day with a leaderboard setup just for the day.

Right now there are 14 games, and 13 are Insider Connected.

I may rotate a couple of games, Medieval Madness and/or Attack From Mars could make an appearance.

#6836 10 months ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I’ve used mothers pure carnuba forever, but I need it this weekend and can’t find it locally.

I hear you, swing by GEX. Or I'll give you some of mine if you are in a pinch. (I have the Mill Wax)

#6842 10 months ago
Quoted from KJL:

Thanks for the heads up. We were going to 1up til I saw your note. Had a great time and the selection was awesome and close to home

Thank you, I appreciate you coming in and the good words. I was the short guy with the black Stern Army shirt standing around the bar. If you see me next time you are there say hi.

You can also text me if you ever want to check and make sure the room is open before coming in. Sometimes the brewery books the room out for private events.

1 month later
#6929 8 months ago

I may have a GZ pro & Foo Pro available soon. I'm not 100% sure just yet, but I'm looking into swapping a few things around and maybe getting a premium.

#6932 8 months ago

Thank you for the good words! Hopefully other people can come down and check the place out.

I put a bunch of effort into keeping the games maintained and cleaned - and I really appreciate when people notice and let me know.

Sept 3rd, next fun tournamnet night... Not super competitive, but super fun and laid back.... shameless plug.....

(NOTE - I dont own the brewery, just the games)

#6937 8 months ago

Going to have a DP Pro in great shape available soon. HUO, IC, and full upgraded sound system, speakers + amplifier.

Note: Foo is spoken for.

#6947 8 months ago

Looks like I may have an Avengers Infinity Quest premium coming up... has purple powder coat and lolipop side armor, titan bands and rubber throughout and captain Marvel ramp fix, IC, and cliffys.

I'm shuffling up pins at LTD and with new pins coming in I need to make some room.

3 weeks later
#6989 7 months ago

Maybe selling my MMr.. Has been HUO until about 3 weeks ago when I moved it to LTD where you can check it out. I have more games coming and will be pulling it back to my house soon - I'm seriously thinkng about letting it go, as I have to thin the heard a bit.

1 week later
#7007 7 months ago

I have a Rush Pro that I'll be listing soon. Let me know if interested.

Supet bands on the flippers, no other mods. Very well maintained, cleaned and waxed regularly, I'm guessing 1,200ish plays.

dm if interested

1 week later
#7019 6 months ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

I have my AC/DC Luci for sale now - I’d go to $10.2k this week if anyone is coming in for the pinball show. It looks and plays great!
Would also like to do a trade if anyone has a Mando or Batman 66 (+/- cash depending on model)

Paddy-o just had a batman 66 for sale... Maybe he would be interested?

#7043 6 months ago

How do you cure your show down hangover? With a little pinball hair of the dog....

This Thursday is Living the Dreams monthly fun tourney. I've been making tons of changes over the past several months and finally feel we have a great approachable event and laid-back atmosphere. It's a fun first event geared towards new and average players who just want to have a fun night out without all the intensity and time investment of a more competitive event.

If you haven't had a chance to check it out - come by Thursday and get signed in by 6:20. Experience it and give me some feedback.

This is a very approachable event for new players, bring the +1 or friends regardless of experience level. I try to keep new groups together especially if it's their first time so they can play together and not get broken up.

No entry fee(just cost of games), Pizza, $1 off beers, door prize, some stern swag. Thursday night football on the TV.
(non-IFPA, no cash prizes)

If we finish before 9, we run an encore wizard round for anyone who wants to hang out with everyone and play a little longer.

1 week later
#7078 6 months ago

I'll be posting my Rush Pro probably Sunday. $6450 well maintained, cleaned and waxed regularly and no issues. Upgraded audio system with new 5.25" Kicker backbox speakers, new subwoofer and amplifier or $6250 without the audio upgrade and I'll put the stock speakers back in and remove the amplifier.

Easy load out. I can also deliver for a fee depending on where you are.

3 weeks later
#7107 5 months ago

Have a Star Wars Pro, all stock, all HUO that I'll be listing soon. Pm if interested.

1 week later
#7125 5 months ago

Rush Pro listed with pics

#7127 5 months ago

Home rentals - If you are i the south Denver area, I have been doing home rentals if anyone is interested. Rates are great, machines are excellent.

I have also been doing home repairs, machine setup leveling, cleaning and maintenance, moving( I do have a stair climber) and mod installation. Also custom audio upgrades from mild to ludicrous.

Primarily secializing on newer Sterns. (There are much more knowledgeable people for older game repairs than me.)

It's just a side gig, as I enjoy doing the work and meeting the people in the hobby.

DM me for info.

#7145 5 months ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone have a Big Buck Hunter arcade they might part with? HD or Reloaded, upright or panorama, all good.

My Big Buck Hunter Reloaded maybe available soon.

1 week later
#7167 4 months ago

Maybe looking to trade my P3 with Weird Al. Preferably for Spike 2 game but certainly open to ideas... +/- who knows. Just tossing it out there.

4 weeks later
#7217 3 months ago

FYI - Last call for pinball at Living the Dream brewing.

They are moving locations and the new building is much smaller so the pins will not be part of the move.

This will be the last week, as I'll be moving the pins out next weekend.

I do not have a new location lined up, the machines will be placed into home rentals and the remaining will follow me home.

Thanks to everyone who helped make our events great! Go get yourself a last plunge in this week. I'll be around later in the evenings, say hi if you see me.

#7219 3 months ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

It's too bad their new location wont have pins. I think they underestimate how much beer they sold because of the pins. Too bad :-/

It certainly helped.

It's not because they didnt want them, it's the new space is just really small.

#7223 3 months ago

May be listing my AFMr soon.

#7253 3 months ago

I have some time coming up, and I do enjoy roadtrips....

#7262 3 months ago

I have a brand new Pinsound external headphone mod for Stern Spike 2 - $50

This is brand new, still in the box. It's the one that bolts on to the leg bolts and has the headphone holder, plug, as well as volume control. I believe the volume control is for the headphones, but when the headphones are unplugged, it will adjust the external game volume.

pm me if interested.

1 week later
#7270 86 days ago

looking to trade my P3 with weird Al for a Foo or Im premiums.. I may list it soon for sale as well.

1 week later
#7290 80 days ago

I have a new, out of box Stranger Things premium - still has the band around the head.

Note: I also have a Stranger Things Pro, used but in excellent condition available. It's really going to be one or the other, I just figure more people would rather have a new premium.

If interested, pm me.

#7301 76 days ago

I have a box of stock stern spike 2 speakers(backbox and cabinet) maybe 5-6 sets. Free if you have a use for them.

Otherwise trash on Tuesday.

#7306 72 days ago

Godzilla pro - great shape, no mods except super bands.

PM if interested before I list.

#7320 67 days ago

Stranger Things premium. Out of box, but still has the band around the head. 8,950. I took it out of the box to transport and inspect it. I haven't had time to bring it in and set it up. However; if a week or two goes by I wouldn't be surprised for it to make it inside and have some plays on it.

Posting here before I list. PM me.

#7337 63 days ago

ahhhh... nevermind.....

#7351 58 days ago

I have a new front cabinet decal for a Rush Pro. Free to anyone who needs it. Trash next week otherwise.

2 weeks later
#7390 38 days ago

Mando Pro, upgraded speakers and speaker lights(the kit I make) pm if interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davegauth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=davegauth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.