IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#302 9 years ago

Found this on C-list. Despite the crappy pictures I'm trying to find out what version it is.

denver.craigslist.org link

#304 9 years ago

Thanks, I may take a look and see what the condition is. If they won't budge then it can be someone elses problem.

#309 9 years ago

So I found this on craigslist:

It's above the high price range value wise on this site so my question is this. If it's been shopped, LED's installed and killer shape, is it wort paying this much? I'm sure how much I REALLY want it has to come into play, I just wasn't sure if going by the value range is where I should try and stay price wise.

#311 9 years ago

I kinda figured as much but I don't want to get ripped off. There are other ones I'd rather have more so after the game room is done I'll be more apt to jump at something else.

2 weeks later
#344 9 years ago

Hey Whysnow. Hopefully my game room will be done by then and I may take you up on the offer. I'll start looking closer to the time that you're leaving and see if there's anything I have to have.

1 week later
#352 9 years ago

I contacted them to see what is going on with it. Maybe I can get a cheap WOZ and have someone come in and repair it.

#354 9 years ago

Will do.

#357 9 years ago

denver.craigslist.org link Little pricey but has upgrades.

#359 9 years ago

Little pricey but has upgrades.

#361 9 years ago

Good to know. I have a who dunnit I'm going to look at and possibly pick up tomorrow.

#363 9 years ago

I actually got a reply text and sounds like lots of people jumped all over it. May be legit but sounds like he's going down the list in order so not much chance for me.

#365 9 years ago

Maybe you've got a shot then. Let us know if he gets back to you.

#367 9 years ago

I think he may have figured out the hard way that he under priced it. Nice for a change but brings out all the competition.

#369 9 years ago

Might be decent price despite no upgrades.

#391 9 years ago

Some are a little high but not totally out of line. Lots to pick from there as well.

#393 9 years ago

I'm guessing it's the coin drops here. Looks like you can buy it right on the website if you were trying to get the FT.

2 weeks later
#480 9 years ago

Granted that most of these threads are negative (say it ain't so) but the fact that he wants pretty close to premium prices to buy sight unseen is kinda silly. I believe I've been talked out of buying from this seller.

#482 9 years ago

Pinball machines are so hot these days that they will probably sell regardless.

#489 9 years ago

I'm a small business owner so I get it, you want to make as much money as you can and certainly when the market is hot. You can't expect to be unreasonable though just because you have been doing it for a long time or you're going to ruin your name.

#513 9 years ago

I saw it ad emailed him 10 minutes after I saw the ad with no response. I was still probably 10th in line.

#521 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey CO people...
I will be out in yout beautiful area from Sat-Tuesday.
What is the good word? Anything fun happening I should be sure to check out?
Any pinball gatherings?
I am planning to hit Lyons on Sunday for an obligatory visit, but aside from that my schedule is pretty open. Anyone want to play pinball?

If you're hitting Lyons, might as well go to Fort Collins and check out Pinball Jones as well. Also the 1up bar in Denver is a good spot for pins and arcade games. I can give plenty on non pin suggestions if you haven't visited here before.

3 months later
#777 8 years ago

Looking for a TOTAN, TZ, or Simpsons pinball party. I have an AF that I can trade or I will get rid of when I find one on the list.

2 weeks later
#825 8 years ago

Some jack-ass keeps posting fake ads for ridiculously low priced pins on CL to get people to call the owner of mirage games. Getting pretty old now.

#827 8 years ago

A Simpsons pinball party for $1500. Months ago posted a rant about the owner and after it got flagged they posted a fake ad to get people to call the owner. I called him the next day about the pin and he told me it was just someone messing with him.

#829 8 years ago

It's just some a-hole messing with the owner because they didn't like the prices of his games. Not sure about the Congo, I tried calling and the number wouldn't go through on that one.

#830 8 years ago

I wish I had been checking my email when the TOTAN popped up. It's on my short list of games to grab but the owner pulled the listing down after I left him a message.

#835 8 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Was the totan a fake ad? That seemed too cheap to be true

It said it needed work so who knows what kind of shape it was in. $3800 was pretty low but hopefully someone got a nice project if it was legit.

1 month later
#894 8 years ago

I called a couple times and no one is answering.

3 months later
#1085 8 years ago

Anyone jump on this?

#1087 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

No, but I think I sold that guy the pool table in the background

I bet you could buy it back for $50

1 month later
#1167 8 years ago

I couldn't even get the guy Kerney to email me back. MB playfield looks beat to hell and the fact that he wants to advertise them 1 at a time after previosly offering for a bulk discount means he's just trying to milk it. Too bad, he's got some great titles.

#1189 8 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Who is going to buy the almost collector grade doctor who with a lot of wear by the elevator for $4700. Anyone?

Don't forget the half faded cabinet.

#1208 8 years ago

I've got my Medusa up on CL if anyone wants to give it a play. Just doesn't get any love since I got TSPP.

1 week later
#1231 8 years ago

Anyone go and check out the TOM in person?

2 weeks later
#1268 8 years ago

Anyone have a Sorcerer they want to get rid of?

4 months later
#1687 7 years ago

This is kind of amusing

1 month later
#1830 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have my Big Lewboski tweaked and dialed in. Now its time for real world testing.
Party at my house tomorrow night Wednesday, 08/24/16. - 6 to 10:30-ish.
Yes, you can bring a guest but no Nihilist or rug pissers.
Hope to meet some new people and I'm a lot nicer than some on Pinside believe. - Contact me privately for details.
Kim

Wish I could make it Kim. Damn you Wednesday party animals!

1 year later
#2520 6 years ago

Congrats on the BBB sale Kim. I've seen your machines and I know they are in minty fresh shape so I'm sure the buyer will be happy.

2 months later
#2681 6 years ago

Have any of you guys looked at this machine or know any details on it?

#2683 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I know that it's overpriced because it's been on Craigslist for literally months. Also, you need to make sure the lower playfield plexi is clear. Playfields with foggy windows are worth a few bucks less IMO.

I figured it was overpriced with the VE being available for so much less. I was wondering what mods are on it and the ad isn't worded in a very friendly manner so I'm not sure it's worth dealing with the seller.

#2685 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Train Topper, and Speaker light kit w/ acrylic lightning bolts. Just have him take a pic of the playfield and I can tell you the rest....

Thanks, I just sent them an email and I'll see if I can get some pics.

#2689 6 years ago

I'm still flip flopping on it. We have a kitchen remodel that is twice what I thought it would cost and may kick my pinball machine to the curb.

5 years later
#7033 6 months ago

I had a great weekend at the show! Seems like there were more games than last year and very few of them were off for repairs. I wish I could've heard the GTF/Pulp Fiction call outs but the few new machines that were there had little to no wait. I actually got to snag my first arcade (Robotron) machine too!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=dano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.