IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chemixtry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#275 9 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I would also sell The Shadow for $2900.00.

Was going to offer a JM in trade but saw you already have one.

#281 9 years ago

Does anybody have a Batman Forever, Who Dunnit, or Frankenstein they would like to sell?

#284 9 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

There is a nice Whodunnit for sale on denver Craigslist for a few months. Let me know if you can't find it, I have his number somewhere.

I saw that one I think he wanted $2750 which seems a bit high for that title.

2 weeks later
#331 9 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I just posted The Shadow on Craigslist with pictures. denver.craigslist.org link

Interested in a trade for JM?

3 weeks later
#409 9 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

A friend of mine is selling his WHO dunnit if anyone is looking. this game is in very nice shape. I recently shopped it with new flipper rebuilds, rubbers, All new coil sleeves, clean & Wax. plays really well. He told me last night it is having an intermittent issue with locating the ball it keeps on standby in the subway up kicker. Probably something as simple as a switch adjustment. Only real issues I see is the dmd has a bit of a blurring effect going on and it is missing the plastic that goes over the big center main ramp and says "Tonys Place" if I remember right. Plays great has been in a home collection for 10+ years probably the nicest one around in the area. $2200 obo. PM me and I will get you his contact info. He works on the oil rigs so his schedule is variable.

Man I want one of these but that is heck of drive.

3 weeks later
#539 9 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

Still looking for a South Park or Bride of Pinbot. The wife Black Rose showed up last week so we can scratch that one off the list.

Probably too far but there is someone in Deming, NM with a BOP. If there is way to shake loose your BF I might find a way to facilitate it.

3 weeks later
#626 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Really no one selling or wanting to trade some games?!
My Black spiderman and fully restored The Addams Family are still available(and will get posted for sale at some point), maybe consider trading my very nice Indiana Jones
Here is a few I'd love to have if anyone has them and might consider selling/trading:
Safe Cracker
Wheel of Fortune
Sopranos
Batman Forever
Congo
Fish Tales
POTC
Demolition Man
Let's get some things stirred up, about 2 months to the showdown here, great time to exchange games or arrange for out of state people if they are coming

Dont have those but I do have CSI (prototype), Hurricane, and JM

#632 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I think I know a guy wanted a CSI, if you are interested in selling it I can give you his information through PM. You going to be coming up to the showdown this year?

I'd like to but the wife and I are expecting a baby next month. Not sure if she'll let me go.

1 week later
#654 8 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Anyone go look at that JM in Greeley on Craigslist? Sounds way over priced and sounds like he has a GI issue on the driver board. I emailed and asked for more pics of the pf and he never sent them to me. Asked if he was flexible on price and he did the classic "these are going for $3500 on Ebay" line. cab looks good though. Curious if any of you went up for a looksy.

If you are willing to drive a bit I've got a JM I'd part with.

#666 8 years ago

I agree that JM has some issues. No GI is never a good sign.

9 months later
#1240 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I have both my JD and HSII The Getaway on CL for sale. Both in above average condition, no playfield wear, minimal fading, and both work 100%. Asking $2300 for HSII, $2450 for JD but would do both together for $4700. Take a look at the ads on CL and reply to that or PM me here if you have any interest. Thanks!

Interested in that JD just don't when I would be able to get up there.

3 months later
#1626 7 years ago

I'll be bringing my prototype CSI to the show for sale. I'm also bringing my HS2 but not sure if I want to sell it.

2 months later
#1776 7 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

I have a real nice Space Station for sale if anyone is interested.

Was that one at the RMPS?

1 month later
#1886 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I may be interested in a MMR, Junk Yard, CSI, Avatar LE, GOT Pro, and a BTTF.
I may consider letting go of No Good Gophers, Elvis, and Star Wars
I am also looking for some other collectable items if anyone has some leads. Looking for vintage Hamm's beer scene-o-rama motion signs, older Toyota Tacoma's with low miles-under 120,000, and a couple of dedicated arcades in good shape-Marble Madness and a Paperboy. Willing to trade or purchase-any leads appreciated.

If you are willing to drive a bit down to ABQ I have a prototype CSI that I'm willing to trade/sell.

#1888 7 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

If CSI needs a ride I might be making a trip up to Denver on the 7th or 8th.

Thanks! I'll let you know!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chemixtry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=chemixtry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.