IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider canoncitypb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1563 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Also, somebody tell the lady with the massive junk sale and the dude selling tractors to take "pinball" out of their 2 dozen daily posts.

This guy is one of those foreign scams. I have been trying to stay on top of flagging his listings hoping that he would become frustrated and move on to some other suckers.

I created a gmail account to look into him. He claims he is in the military and is stuck in a base in Nebraska. If you send your name and address, he will have ebay contact you with a bill that you can pay. He then provides a number you can call to contact Ebay that is clearly not ebay. I assume when you call the number it will claim to be ebay and instruct you how to wire money to them. All of his listings are in the $2000 dollar range, even the restored mustangs and other ridiculous postings. I assume there is a limit on transferring money.

If anyone knows how to report this guy, I would love to know. He is a disgrace for claiming to be US Military. If he is actual military somehow, he should be dishonorably discharged or court martialed for running annoying scams that waste our time.

He must think arcade and pinball collectors are suckers since he makes sure to include those words in each of his listings. I'd like to have a sledgehammer party with him.

4 weeks later
#1641 7 years ago

Someone is selling a F14 Tomcat on Craigslist for $2700 HUO. Anyone want to chime in on whether that is a fair price?

#1645 7 years ago

Anyone out there have a lady sharpshooter?

#1656 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

What's everybody got in regards to classic SS and EMs right now?

I'm getting Target Alpha ready to list. Just a few small adjustments left.

#1669 7 years ago

FYI for buyers

I just got back from Denver where I picked up an Old Chicago from Juke Joint Johnnies. The lady that owns the machines was very nice. We were able to work out a lower price before hand. Even though I was late arriving, she was very accommodating. She let me open the machine up and look through everything before I bought it.

I thought some of their prices were pretty high for unshopped machines. I may have gotten lucky or perhaps all of the machines are in really nice condition. It was clear from the dust on the playfield glass that the machines have been sitting for quite some time. When I looked inside though, everything was shiny. The playfield and plastics were in great shape. The backglass is perfect as near as I could tell even after taking it out and inspecting the back.

Could be some good deals there if there is a machine you are looking for. Perhaps not much room to fix and flip, but the one I got is definitely a keeper.

Aaron

1 week later
#1695 7 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Juke Joint Johnnies. The lady that owns the machines was very nice.

I think I need to retract some of my previous comments. The Lady was nice. I contacted them about another machine and the guy who answers e-mails wasn't very friendly at all. He said they are selling the machines for $500 and their profit on each machine is only $100. If that is true, wow, too bad for them.

#1700 7 years ago

Does anyone have a Sorcerer they are looking to sell? I have a Silver Slugger to trade and/or can do cash.

thanks,

#1711 7 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Take a look at Denver CL....

That guy wants $1700. I would like to find one at a more reasonable cost. Condition isn't a huge factor. I just want a player.

#1726 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I haven't bought from him before but checked out all his games at last years RMPS. Most, if not all, were in need of a full shop job. Really really dirty, as in black rubbers that are supposed to be white, some games dead. Maybe some others have a more recent experience and I'm way off. Just FYI since those prices are full shopped typically.

I agree with this. The only game that I liked of his was Bally Speakeasy. All of the games were very overpriced for the condition they were in. At that price I expected him to have a spotless showroom and pristine games. I don't think he does anything to the games he buys. He just sets them up and tries to sell them for a lot. Most of his games were not at the commercial site, they were in his home, so you needed an appointment to see them.

very disappointing. I avoid unless there is a chance he has something I've been looking for desperately.

1 week later
#1735 7 years ago

Does anyone have a Game Plan Lady Sharpshooter Cocktail pinball? Has anyone ever seen one? How about Gottlieb Robo-war or Williams Argosy?

1 week later
#1742 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Yeah no power at his storage units,

They actually have power. They don't allow you to plug in though. I bought a pin that didn't have keys. She let me plug in my drill and drill out the lock to get a look inside.

Most of what is left is not great quality.

I'd wait for the prices to come down more before jumping on anything they have left.

I bought three machines from that montana lot at different times. I put one together and am very happy. they other two are waiting for time.

#1757 7 years ago

The fees don't sound so bad to me. I pay 9%-10% on ebay and another 3%-6% through pay pal to sell there. So far all of the games I have bought and sold are under the $3000 level, so I guess it doesn't even really affect me. I appreciate this community and hope that people continue to post here.

#1763 7 years ago

I have a full plastic set and a perfect backglass for a Bally Future Spa if anyone is interested.

#1769 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This machine is pretty rare. I haven't seen another one ever. This machine has a custom backglass as the original was destroyed by the previous owner. See more pictures and a video...”
2016-08-07
Cañon City, CO
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 427 times

I am selling my Williams Viking pinball machine. I am also open to trades. Let me know what you have if you are interested.

#1774 7 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Big Shot and a Gottlieb Fashion Show that I am selling. I haven't plugged in the Fashion Show, but the Big Shot is not working. I started working on it, but put it aside for other projects. Big Shot is $250 and Fashion Show is $200. I'm open for trades for other pinball machines (working or not) as long as they don't have girls on them.

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a game I started working on and then put aside for other projects. I have a rubber kit for it. It currently doesn't work, but I have cleaned many of the parts. The playfiel...”
2016-08-11
Cañon City, CO
Viewed: 396 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I haven't plugged this one in. The playfield is nice and the backglass is nice. I am open to trades for other pinball machines working or not as long as there are no girls in the a...”
2016-08-11
Cañon City, CO
Viewed: 125 times

2 months later
#1914 7 years ago

I am seriously considering trading my Devil's Dare machine. I still like playing it, but the lure of other machines keeps me going. It is in nice condition and fully working. PM me what you have if you are interested in trading.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great game in fully working condition. Prefer to trade so I can keep my game room full. Let me know what you have.”
2016-12-19
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 606 times

#1917 7 years ago

Does anyone have a two level playfield game for sale?

3 months later
#2067 7 years ago

Does anyone know where I could find a Gottlieb Close Encounters backglass?

5 months later
#2358 6 years ago

is anyone here the one with the high speed on Craigslist? The price seems pretty high. Is that price anywhere close to actual value? I'd be tempted to sell or trade at part of that value.

1 month later
#2444 6 years ago

I am looking to buy a Stern Nine Ball or a Williams Stellar Wars if anyone has one or knows where to find one.

thanks,

4 months later
#2834 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This machine has been in my collection for about 2 years. The previous owner had it since it was on route originally. It is a great working machine with some wear around the insert...”
2018-02-11
Cañon City, CO
1,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 179 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is a pretty nice working Sorcerer. When I found it the machine was in pretty rough shape. It no longer smells like smoke. I have cleaned it and had the MPU board serviced and ...”
2018-02-11
Cañon City, CO
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 420 times
I just posted my Bally Space Invaders and my Williams Sorcerer pinball machines. I would prefer a trade as it seems whenever I sell something the price of what I want goes up. I'm interested in Nine Ball, Eight Ball Champ, No Good Gofers, Beat the Clock, Black Out, CSI, Stellar Wars, Argosy, Congo, Defender, Fireball II, Frontier, Globetrotters, Black Knight, Black Knight 2000. Open to others, just not looking for machines with half naked girls on them. Willing to trade together or separately. I'll also have a Stern Big Game available soon.

#2835 6 years ago

Okay, here is my Big Game which is for sale or trade as well.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a very unique Big Game Pinball machine. I didn't like Harry Williams bingo cards in the center of the playfield, so i replaced them with trophy cards. There is a spotter car...”
2018-02-12
Cañon City, CO
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1055 times

#2849 6 years ago

Does anyone have a Space Shuttle they want to trade?

#2852 6 years ago

Bump

Anyone interested in a trade?

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a nice Bally Space Invaders for sale or trade. It has some wear on the playfield around the inserts, but not significant. Plays well. I added LEDs to some insert lights to b...”
2018-02-17
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 182 times

#2853 6 years ago

I listed my Space Mission today. Not in great shape, but working if you are looking for one.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have just cleaned up my Space Mission. It is now working and set to free play. I am just polishing the playfield and installing a new rubber set and it will be ready to go. The b...”
2018-02-20
Cañon City, CO
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 146 times

open to sale or trade.

#2863 6 years ago

Williams Sorcerer available for Trade or Best Offer

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is a working Sorcerer. When I found it the machine was in pretty rough shape. It no longer smells like smoke. I have cleaned it and had the MPU board serviced and NVRAM added....”
2018-02-24
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 273 times

2 weeks later
#2885 6 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I was a little weirded out by the art on this machine, but then I played one and think it plays great. Would prefer a local machine, but if we can work out a reasonable price, I'd ...”
2018-03-16
Cañon City, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 53 times

Wanted Time Fantasy

Let me know if anyone has one they want to part with.

1 month later
#2943 6 years ago

This Trident on Craigslist must be a scam right?
rockies.craigslist.org link

#2946 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

not if you can crack the code "Text============ ddeckangmailcom"

funny

too bad. Pretty specific for a foreign scam. I wonder if they just copied someone else's listing from somewhere else.

#2951 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

This was the original!

Great research!!

2 months later
#3144 5 years ago

I have a Bally Flip Flop that I listed. Haven't really decided to get rid of it, but i'm not sure it will fit much longer. Would prefer a trade, but I'll consider offers as well.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Update: A video is now available at

More info: http://canoncitypinball.blogspot.com/2018/07/1976-williams-blue-chip-pinball-machine.h...”

2018-07-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 207 times

#3147 5 years ago

I posted a video on youtube of the machine

2 months later
#3235 5 years ago

Thinking about selling or trading my Williams Grand Prix. Anyone here have any interest?

2 weeks later
#3271 5 years ago

Selling my Sharp Shooter II cabinet, head, and backglass. Could be used to create a virtual pin.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “$150 for glass open to trades.”
2018-12-31
Cañon City, CO
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 203 times

2 months later
#3451 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I envision lots of tire-kicker time-wasters

yep. I've gone down this road a couple of times. I like to help, but for me to do the work there would need to be an upfront fee and then cash in my hand before I buy the machine.

3 weeks later
#3474 5 years ago

It's local, though not for sale. Thought you guys might want a peek. Turned out pretty well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1979-custom-rethemed-wwf-wrestling-superstars-pinball-machine#post-4771948

1 week later
#3508 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “*****Currently under contract for full restore and sale***** This is a RARE 1972 Gottlieb World Series Pinball Machine. This is the Add-a-Ball version of Grand Slam. Only 775 of ...”
2019-01-20
Cañon City, CO
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 199 times

Selling my World Series Machine. Open to trades. I may keep it if I go through the trouble of restoring it. Putting it out there just in case anyone wants it un-restored.

#3540 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) - “I'm open to offers or trades This machine is 100% working and has been in my personal collection for 4 years. It has a new rectifier board from Rottendog, and new LED displays fro...”
2019-01-25
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 545 times
Contributed to Pinside

Open to offers or trades for my Meteor. Not desperate to sell.

2 weeks later
#3577 5 years ago

Anyone have a beat up flight 2000 for sale?

1 week later
#3590 5 years ago

I spoke with a couple of guys about shipping with Fastenal. I contacted them at the request of a buyer. The local office was very helpful. They said they have pallets available at their office. I watched a video of a guy putting his machine on a pallet. I usually transport machines in my van. I anticipated transporting my machine to my local Fastenal and then strapping it onto the pallet at the store.

Their prices seem reasonable. I believe it is between $200 to $250 for store to store transport. They couldn't help me in this case though because they don't accept shipments into California, only out.

I may try them the next time I ship a machine.

4 weeks later
#3662 5 years ago

Just finished another restoration. 1972 Gottlieb World Series

I documented the process at: https://canoncitypinball.blogspot.com/2019_03_17_archive.html

The machine is sold, but the process was fun.

1 week later
#3671 5 years ago

Anyone have a Williams Blue Chip they want to part with?

1 month later
#3766 4 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Hotdoggin' is a fun game!

Looks like fun, but $4000 is a ton for that game.

3 weeks later
#3831 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “This glass is in very nice shape. It has one scratch on the upper right globe which is not illuminated, so it could easily be touched up. open to trades, but prefer cash and pref...”
2019-07-10
Cañon City, CO
220 (OBO)
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 243 times

anyone need a Harlem Globetrotters backglass?

I'll probably have a set of plastics available soon as well.

1 week later
#3840 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Respectfully, can someone help explain the value of trading? Why not just sell, then buy whatever you want?

When you trade you know you are getting what you want for what you are willing to give up. I've had some great trades where both parties were happy. Sometimes I can trade something nice and working for something beat up and not working. If I'm okay making repairs or living with lower condition and the other party isn't, it can work out. Most times, cash is king and trades don't work.

#3850 4 years ago

Speaking of Classics....

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “UPDATE 6/29 - After several requests, I have removed the mods in order to return the machine to its original condition. Many were concerened it couldn't be returned. I will still i...”
2019-06-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 457 times

I'm selling my Black Knight to save up for a machine. I'll post a link to a video of game play soon.

#3851 4 years ago

I'm also open to trading my Space Shuttle.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am listing my 1984 Williams Space Shuttle Pinball Machine - For Trade I am not interested in selling at this time, only interested in trading towards a machine I am looking for. ...”
2019-06-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Viewed: 442 times

#3853 4 years ago

Here is the game play video

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am listing my 1984 Williams Space Shuttle Pinball Machine - For Trade I am not interested in selling at this time, only interested in trading towards a machine I am looking for. ...”
2019-06-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Viewed: 442 times

#3854 4 years ago

Here is the game play video for my Black Knight

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “UPDATE 6/29 - After several requests, I have removed the mods in order to return the machine to its original condition. Many were concerened it couldn't be returned. I will still i...”
2019-06-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade

#3860 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a trade? Let me know what you have.

Machine - For Trade
2019-06-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade

2 weeks later
#3893 4 years ago

For those who didn't like the modifications.

3 months later
#4108 4 years ago

I'm selling my Time Fantasy pinball machine.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am listing my Time Fantasy Pinball Machine because my son and I want to acquire our first NIB machine. Common reason I'm sure. I love playing it and it plays well. I either need ...”
2020-01-04
Cañon City, CO
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 953 times

Here are some gameplay videos

1 month later
#4170 4 years ago

I am currently trying to reduce the size of my collection. I have some bills to pay and hopes for saving towards a new machine. Let me know if you are interested in any of the following machines.

1984 Williams Time Fantasy
1984 Williams Laser Cue
1965 Williams Alpine Club
1979 Bally Future Spa converted to WWF Wrestling Superstars
1976 Williams Blue Chip
1983 Game Plan Sharpshooter II (new artwork and in woodrail cabinet)
1979 Williams Stellar Wars (waiting for a new board)
1980 Williams Firepower converted to drop targets (working on boards)

I am interested in eventually acquiring Williams No Good Gofers, Stern Star Trek Pro, Stern Walking Dead, or Stern CSI. I'd be willing to trade multiple titles towards one of these games.

I will of course make a donation to Pinside if any of these titles sell through Pinside.

2 weeks later
#4190 4 years ago

Selling my converted Sharpshooter II, Alpine Club, Blue Chip, my Future Spa converted to WWF Wrestling Superstars, and a Firepower project machine already converted to drop targets.

Looking to move them soon. Willing to listen to offers for all or part or trades.

#4201 4 years ago

looking for a local Star Trek Pro for sale if anyone has any leads. Prefer HUO

Thanks,
Aaron

3 months later
#4305 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “My No Good Gofers is in players condition. It has some wear to the inserts and some normal wear to the cabinet. The game plays well. ****UPDATE**** - Here is a video link - ht...”
2020-03-27
Cañon City, CO
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 494 times
Contributed to Pinside

11 months later
#5174 3 years ago

i have a bally widebody playfield glass if anyone is interested.

6 months later
#5524 2 years ago

If anyone is interested, I have a project Laser cue for sale for $900. Otherwise I'm going to part it out this weekend. works 85% Artwork on playfield and backglass ruined.

i get that parting out a working machine is a no-no, but when no one wants to buy it, got to do something to get some money back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider canoncitypb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=canoncitypb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.