IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider canea.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#170 9 years ago

Looking for a Mousin' Around or a Bride of Pinbot - let me know if you've got one you'd sell.

I've also got a Williams Triple Action project machine free to any pinsider that wants it. Bit of a drive, but road trips are fun, right?

1 month later
#244 9 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Some of the titles I'm thinking about listing are: BOP, JM, MB, TOTAN, Tommy, AC/DC LTBR LE and either LOTR or STLE. I am not fishing here, nor starting an auction, so please just stay tuned and hold off on any PMs. Not meaning to sound negative, just trying to stave off any posts that could derail this thread.
ciao

You can't tease us like this! I'd love to have the chance to buy a BOP or a TOTAN. (This is me not PMing you, by the way).

3 months later
#630 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

It was one of my first games I ever got, I enjoyed it enough but didn't know enough at the time to really get to play it befoe I got better so figured I'd pick one up again sometime. Plus one of the few games my wife and kids actually enjoyed playing.

It's like the craiglist gods have heard your prayers!

Screen shot 2015-04-14 at 5.20.24 PM.pngScreen shot 2015-04-14 at 5.20.24 PM.png
#641 8 years ago

I'm hoping to bring a game to trade at Showdown time, just didn't want to throw that out there too early . Games I'm considering bringing would be Met Pro, Junk Yard, or Joker Poker. I can only fit one in my suv (I think) so I'm looking for a reliable trade before I load up. Games I'd be interested in +/- cash would be classic b/w titles, BoP, Mousin' Around or something off my list.

4 weeks later
#718 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Was there someone in here looking to buy a Whitewater awhile back? I might know someone with a good one for sale soon.

Allibaster is looking for one.

1 month later
#823 8 years ago

I still have my Met Pro for trade. http://imgur.com/a/tJnlA Looking for something on my wishlist, or maybe something I don't even know I want yet. And yes, located in Wyoming, but willing to meet halfway for the right deal. I know how you Northern CO guys are though - it's a big deal to drive an hour out of the city.

1 month later
#890 8 years ago

I have a very nice Junk Yard I'd like to sell to make some room. Let me know if any of you are interested.

8 months later
#1490 7 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

For Sale, $7,500.00 Wizard of OZ-Emerald City Limited Edition-#666 of 1000........Somewhat reluctantly---I just feel like its time.

#666! It's calling my name...

2 weeks later
#1531 7 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I talked to Gilbert earlier. The games are in Montana.

Where in Montana? Big state, but I am closer than you guys.

#1535 7 years ago

I have my Shadow for trade +/- cash. Looking for Bride of Pinbot, Ripleys, LoTR, or TZ. Can possibly bring to Showdown if you've got a place to set up for a couple days.

2 weeks later
#1595 7 years ago

Looks like a really fun list this year - lots of new stuff, and some classics that haven't been there in the past.

9 months later
#2097 7 years ago

Have a Williams IJ for trade. Looking for ToTAN, MMR, TZ, or BoP.

1 year later
#3140 5 years ago

Have my TZ for sale. Might be able to meet a buyer halfway to shave off some driving.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65997

2 months later
#3245 5 years ago

Still have a TZ for sale for someone brave enough to travel the uncharted wastes! Hit me.

2 years later
#5283 2 years ago

Hey neighbors. I know it's a drive, but in case anyone's looking for a R & M and maybe has a sweet, sweet BOP for me. Could work out some transportation for the right deal I'm sure.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-2

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider canea.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=canea and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.