5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,260 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by vongator
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boondocker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#306 5 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Found this on C-list. Despite the crappy pictures I'm trying to find out what version it is.
denver.craigslist.org link

Looks like non-led version, has the old style speaker panels.

#317 4 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Might be interested in that IMVE. You can still buy NIB here in Denver. But a gently used may suit me very well.

I tried to buy one last month locally & couldn't find one without paying almost full price + tax as they were the last 2 in stock.

And I think he wants to trade for a IMVE.

3 weeks later
#364 4 years ago

Reply I got today, I think I emailed with 20 minutes of the add.

Thank you for your consideration. There has been overwhelming response. The most fair way I can unload this is to contact the first person who responded last night and negotiate from there.

#384 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Wtb hook. Anyone? Anyone?

There is one at Mirage Games

Hook, 1992 Data East: 1995
In very nice condition. We accept Visa/MC and PayPal. Shipping is no problem.
Mirage Games, Phone: 303 884-8786
Littleton, Colorado

#392 4 years ago

I emailed them twice off their website last week and even used the contact us button for a fish tales they have, no reply at all.

Wish I could afford that Luci!

#399 4 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Found this on C-list. Despite the crappy pictures I'm trying to find out what version it is.

condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Stern
model name / number: Ac/Dc

more ads by this user
Sterns AC/DC pinball machine. Price lowered. More fun than you deserve to have! I spoiled myself with it and you should too! Approximately 300 games played no damage or malfunctions.

Braved my way through the snow for this today after he acepted my email offer of $3850, heck ony 300 plays I figured it was good deal.

Imagine the look on his face when i fipped through the audits and it was actually 1,800 plays and had two tech alerts. Almost went home, but checked it out good, offered a little less and brought home. He was an AC/DC fan, had no clue about pins. Wanted a premium, but this was more in my $$ range.

#403 4 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Wow, congrats on the new pin. Was he lying about the number of plays? Or did he just not even know how to check the audits? If the condition was good, sounds like you got a nice deal. AC/DC is up near the top of my list for next pin!

Don't think he was lying but sure seems like he would have known it had more than 300. Definetly showed 1800 but it is cleaning up nice. He really had no clue on the menu or anything else. Still had factory balls and code, and duct tape behind one of the bat rubbers. Playfield had a small groove from that drain wire up top which bugged me the worst. All in all, still happy!

#408 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

" target="_blank">denver.craigslist.org link
2003 Sterns Terminator 3 great condition - 2800.00
1991 Bally Gilligan's Island - 2100.00
1995 Bally Indianapolis 500- 2700.00
1995 Bally No Fear Great Playfield - 2400.00
2008 Sterns Indiana Jones (less than 50 Games)- 5200.00
1994 Willams Road Show (like new) -3200.00

Well that was quick! Are reasonably priced pins selling that fast?

Weird, said ad was deleted now it works

4 weeks later
#574 4 years ago

Good thing no one bought this TAF site unseen! Beautiful Cabinet?

Addams Family Pinball Machine. Beautiful Cabinet and Play Field. Needs work. $5500.00. Cash Only!!!
Manual Included.

01717_fCRBBFp52RU_600x450.jpg

10 months later
#1162 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thanks, but a little pricey.
Anyone know anything about the guy on your denver clist advertising from Kerney, NE?

Based on his own descriptions, priced high, all routed machines and un-shopped. His Monster Bash sounds real rough.

#1201 3 years ago

It's the Costco version

#1202 3 years ago

It's the IM Costco version

Sorry tried to edit and DP'd

#1204 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I agree. I got the run around and was frustrated. I then saw the prices and realized we are notevenremotely in the same ball park. As the clist poster is reading this, good idea toeither pass along routed projects for appropriate prices or do the work to shop them each and advertise them and you may be able. To get the premiums you are asking.
Side note, i am in CO for the next few days if anyone has anything to sell. My wishlist is up to date and willing to pay a fair price based on tittle and condition.

May want to check out the Wolman he sent out a text last night he is unloading games at 9:00 this morning from his 38 day tour
of the West Coast.

#1207 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What and where is the woolman?

Oops Wolfman, he has an add on craigslist - there is a picture of a red truck. He is a local guy who travels and buys up routed machines.

2 weeks later
#1248 3 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Anyone grab that Fish Tales on CL up in Ft Collins? I was interested but sounds like it is gone.
I'd pay fair price if anyone wants to sell.

The FT was gone quick like all the ones which come up for sale. Been looking for awhile and always "just missed" it.

Must have sold so fast he raised the price on his AC/DC.

1 week later
#1267 3 years ago

Has anyone gone and looked at the Family Guy in Wellington? Wondering how rough it is, seems like it would have been gone by now unless he is firm on that price.

1 month later
#1484 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone have a KISS Premium/LE or an Avengers LE they might want to sell or trade? As always would love a 24 but they seem impossible to find, especially local.
Beginning my hunt for a restored/near perfect Congo or Fish Tales as well if anyone will let me pry it loose.

Pretty sure Universal Pinball has a Kiss LE with a topper on consignment, the same guy owned the TWD LE I picked up in December and both games had been sitting there since early summer.

http://universalpinball.net/pinball-machines/page/2/

2 months later
#1717 3 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Thank you, I didn't catch that, I would love to get my hands on that machine, it says the add was posted three days ago

He replied to me it was sold.

1 month later
#1794 3 years ago

Both websites have the same number to Ray Mueler, I bought a refurbished Galaga from Ray, it was a smooth transaction.

2 months later
#1921 3 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Guys - Would anyone consider selling me their Fish Tales?
Been on the lookout for a while. Let me know. Looking for any condition. Would consider trading my excellent condition JM. Thanks,

I missed out on quite a few over the past few years, they go quick - finally won on ebay of all places.

There is one for sale in the Springs on Mr. Pinball:

Fishtales, 1992 Williams: $3890.00
Considered one of the best family games. This one is in unusually good condition. Beautiful playfield and cabinet; no dings at all along the bottom front. All our games are completely torn down to the wood and rebuilt. All rings are replaced, all mechanics are checked and parts that should be replaced are. Game will play like new and look as nice as possible. We even replace the glass if the previous one had scratches. For Denver/Colorado Springs/Pueblo area clients delivery, set up and orientation are included, and the warranty is in home. For out of area clients parts will be sent if needed during the warranty period, but we typically have no service issues as we spend a great deal of time refurbishing our games. We have a full exchange program in the event you are unhappy with any of our games. In business for over 36 years. We can arrange shipping as a courtesy for out of area clients; buyer responsible for shipping charges. For the holidays, we can hold any game until you need it delivered/shipped. Credit cards accepted. Call anytime.
John Ridgway, Phone: (719) 640-6707
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919

Posted: 22 October 2016

3 weeks later
#1966 3 years ago

Or sell locally, that game seems to have plenty of buyers.

6 months later
#2258 2 years ago

Took me two years to find an unfaded Fish Tales, now theres two for sale.

2 months later
#2419 2 years ago

Who is the new craigslist seller in Dacono?

Some good quotes:

"I do repair in site for people that tip, ain't cheap so don't be CHEAP , if you tip the guy that bring u a hamburger and you don't tip your pinball tech you don't need to call me"

"For the fagglipps that's flagging my swords of fury add I want to thank you , while u where flagging my add and I was re listing it , it sold today , this is what's happen when you try to fuck with me and my karma world , I'll rip your fucking asshole apart son ! Thanks again for the sale karma Too bad you don't have the balls to call or see me in the eye fool

2 months later
#2594 2 years ago

Anyone going to the Free Pinball and Arcade Museum , it opens tonight!!!

weirdo must have forgot what craigslist ad he was posting, or is hoping for some T4M?

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsZxg40fVjakgbY3RThgxHGpSI2OKA

Also, why is uploading images disable for this sub-forum?

1 month later
#2746 1 year ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Champion Pub is a turd. There is a reason you can always find one for sale.

No way! Just not for a one game collection.

Steveo rocks!

3 months later
#3021 1 year ago
Quoted from 5280wzrd:

Hey look at it this way. Pinball shows could be ran like car shows where you have to pay to bring your cars....

Ya but nobody gets to touch your car let alone put 700 miles on it.

10 months later
#3678 9 months ago
Quoted from tylery85:

Looks like this old scammy ad made it's way to denver this morning lol

Probably the same guy who did the April fools Seinfeld pinball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 221.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 17.00
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Electronics
TheDudeMods
$ 5.00
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 27.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 499.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
€ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Multigame

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boondocker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside