IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2655 6 years ago

Did someone in this group buy that Quicksilver that was listed on Denver Craigslist today?

4 months later
#3003 5 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Perhaps you need to have better incentives for people who bring games?

I know a lot of pinheads that own an suv, have never towed a trailer, and therefore can’t bring two games. Why bring one game if you don’t get anything at all, especially compared to other shows that give you one at minimum one free weekend pass for bringing that one game?

2 months later
#3160 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Anyone have any cheap project pins/arcades for sale? I have a friend making a trip out there this weekend to pick up an arcade game, he could swing and grab it.

orangegsx also try looking at the project pin forum:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/192#post-4508903

#3174 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Selling right now can be frustrating. People don't seem to be buying higher end games like they were. I put feelers out for a few games here in AZ and didn't get much action. It really seems like buying and selling right now has been much less than normal. I see alot of games sitting for a long time.

There are a lot of great new games available to buy now or in the near future; imdn, pirates, tna, gotg plus great titles that were released in the last three years that are still available nib like met, Aerosmith. AC/DC, gotg, got, etc. Some people are going to prefer buying a brand new game over a classic that may need more maintenance.

4 months later
#3446 5 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

So with all that being said, who has project games for sale?

Its_me_aj You should favorite this forum. I post a lot of projects over there.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/227#post-4734501

2 months later
#3592 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Curious does Fastenal provide insurance if they damage the game?

Only if you crate the game. A seller shrink wrapped and strapped a game to a pallet using two straps. Game arrived undamaged from NY to GA. Fastenal’s company policy is that they don’t provide pallets, but some stores will provide pallets

3 months later
#3872 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

If anyone is driving to the east coast and has room for a pin or two please let me know

The rates for Navl to ship one pin is steep maybe $500, but it used to be like $70 for a second pin. You should call for a quote.

1 year later
#4614 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Tossing around the idea of selling my Avengers IQ LE. It will be NIB if someone wants it next Tuesday. Got hit with a fairly sizable tax audit bill today and facing possible furlough. Not sure now is the right time to plop down that kinda dough. Didn’t buy to flip it so best offer over $9403.96 (have receipt - price plus CO tax) I’d take.

A friend worked at an accounting firm while studying to be a cpa in the 90s. His firm represented a lot of people that owed tens of thousands of dollars in back taxes, penalties and interest. They settled claims with the IRS for as little as 10% of the total assessment from the IRS.

Some tax professionals charge a modest consulting fee or nothing. It could save you thousands even if you’re responsible for the taxes if you can get the IRS to accept a settlement offer.

6 months later
#5212 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

We're Back!!!

I brought my pencil!

8 months later
#5703 2 years ago
Quoted from Thizben:

Not sure where else to post this, but I might be taking a trip to Albuquerque then east to the Dallas area then back to Denver to pick up two machines. Anyone have anything that needs to be moved along that rout? Nothing is set in stone yet, but wanted to put out feelers to see if there was anyone had something that needed to be moved.

The Dallas collectors network through two Facebook groups. If you want the links pm me.

5 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=bluespin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.