IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bajm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1616 7 years ago

Putting a colorDMD in my Tommy at the showdown and selling the old dmd (vishay - 100% working) for $100 and the red pinbit filter I had on it for $10 (super clean). I can meet up at the showdown on any of the days, if anyone wants/needs them.

4 months later
#1900 7 years ago

Looking for a local twilight zone in nice condition. PM me if you have one to sell. Thanks!

1 week later
#1908 7 years ago

yeah, thanks! My buddy is in the process of buying the heavily modded one in Thornton. Seems like the price on that game is climbing but it's a great one to have! He is stoked and it's his first - bet he gets another before christmas... he has no idea how deep this hole goes.

5 months later
#2117 7 years ago

Pm sent!

3 weeks later
#2137 6 years ago

Looking for a nice space station translite. Stencils would be great as well. Thanks!

1 week later
#2139 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I really want a Genesis. Looking for any info on finding one.

I was at Game Exchange last weekend picking up some parts and they had a Genesis for sale. Not sure on price or condition.

1 month later
#2263 6 years ago

Looking for a standard Bally/Williams back glass for Johnny Mnemonic. Mine got smashed coming home from the Pinball Showdown. Anyone have a spare sheet to sale?

1 year later
#3741 4 years ago

Anyone have a led ocd board that they’d like to sell? Looking for a Data East one. Thanks!

1 month later
#3869 4 years ago
Quoted from Peak-Pin:

Selling a Taxi (Lola) for $350. Project machine or parts machine.
The biggest issues:
Missing coin door. A new WPC style door should fit, but will need a different connector and switches installed. Or you could find a Sys 11 door.
Needs new display, existing glass display is cracked and not working. (Pinscore makes one)
Missing flipper relay on MPU board (24V 4PDT type)
GI Relay on playfield bypassed, so probably bad relay.
A previous owner robbed parts from under playfield. Needs left slingshot, center drop target reset coil, upper lane switch and bracket.
Cabinet and legs are a 4 out of 10 overall. Some areas worse than others.
Apron missing paint, especially W logo right in center.
Needs new ball shooter.
Wire ramps and wire guides have chrome flaking off.
Playfield is filthy, but only wear appears to be around pop bumpers. It has a mylar.
Some playfield plastics missing or broken. Rubbers are rotted.
"Departure" ramp has cracks.
Backglass needs trim and lift plastics.
The machine could have other issues, but these are what I've noticed.
The good:
Sound board and power supply board appear to work. MPU boots after cycling power (batteries would probably help this issue). Didn't notice any battery corrosion, but didn't look closely.
I will not sell individual parts from this machine. It's all or none.

Interested - pm sent.

5 months later
#4198 4 years ago

I have two sets of Pinstadium lights that I no longer need - would be interested in trading for other mods. Looking for a ColorDMD, PDI/HD glass or possible Star Wars/Ghostbuster Mods. They have the flasher and stealth modes and work great but not my style. Cost was about $250/set. I thought I’d see if anyone was interested.

4 months later
#4345 3 years ago

I’ve got a friend looking for a hobbit or lotr (le)... has cash and is ready to use it... let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!

Added over 4 years ago:

My friend pulled the trigger on a hobbit, thanks!

2 weeks later
#4385 3 years ago

Looking for a widebody anti-reflective sheet of glass (pdi/sternHD/voodoo) for a TZ. Anyone have a sheet to spare?

#4387 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I think I have a sheet of wide PDI I am not using, PM me if interested.

Pm sent!

3 months later
#4549 3 years ago

I’ve got an IMVE (2014) with a few mods and new magnet cores. I would like to trade PLUS cash towards a LCD Stern game (or TRON). Any interest with the new code updates?

6 months later
#5193 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I like how he can see through gravy.

it was a thin gravy... so I am not as impressed.

1 month later
#5227 2 years ago

I picked up a HS2: The Getaway this weekend as a project and need a new backglass (has the translite but they had broken the glass). Anyone have a spare sheet of the glass for a Williams backglass circa 1992? trim channel would be great as well.

Thanks

1 month later
#5306 2 years ago

I’m looking for a newer Stern pro. Hoping to find a Deadpool but would consider TMNT and Stranger Things. PM me, if you have one to sell. Thanks!

#5315 2 years ago

I have a friend that wants a Mando LE. He is willing to pay the flipper price. Anyone got a spot for sale?

4 months later
#5635 2 years ago

I’ve got a space station that I’m gonna put up for sale. Plays 100% with NOS translite, new blue ramp, leds, nvram and a fuse saver kit for the solenoids. Game is good but has paint flaking on the left side of the cab. I have a stencil kit to go with it. $2500 obo.

1 month later
#5696 2 years ago

I have a friend looking to buy a Harley Davidson, AC/DC or a KISS. anyone have one to sell? PM me... thanks!

4 weeks later
#5748 2 years ago

Looking for a stranger things… anyone have one to sell?

1 month later
#5828 2 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Anyone have a Mystery Castle I can borrow (temp-trade) for a bit? Want to stream it a few times

You gonna stream that for Zach Meny? I hear he likes that game!

2 weeks later
#5868 2 years ago

I’m interested in trying out a sit down arcade racing game (rush the rock, cruising world, etc). Anyone have one to sell?

1 month later
#5976 2 years ago

FYI… that Roller Games that Universal Sales is selling on Craigslist this morning for $3800 was posted last night on Facebook marketplace for $1500 with possible free delivery. I know the ad says it has been completely gone thru but wow…

#5982 2 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I listed the Rollergames for Universal Pinball. We have had the game in our inventory for over a month now so it must have been a different game that you saw. Also my add shows that it was posted 8 days ago but refreshed yesterday. We put a lot of time into our games and strip down the playfields to clean and wax the hard to get to spots. We make sure everything works as it should and the game plays responsively. We also include a 30 day warrantee with all games we sell and offer discounted service calls in the future for any games purchased through us. We have been in business since 1992 and we take care of our customers. We also offer both in home and in shop repairs for games purchased elsewhere. We have our full inventory on our website at https://universalpinball.net/ Come check us out Wednesday-Friday from 10am to 5pm and Saturday from 10am to 3pm. Our address is 6771 W Mississippi Ave, Lakewood, CO 80226

ebrenner87 - my sincere apologies for making an assumption when I saw the craigslist post the morning after that facebook market place post. It was a timing thing and I was obviously wrong. Sorry again for my misunderstanding and thanks for clarifying the situation. I will try and checkout the store sometime soon.

2 months later
#6128 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Any front range pinball locations getting a TS4 soon?

So far, wonderland, 1up lodo and 1up greenwood have it that I know of.

3 months later
#6328 1 year ago

I’ve got a friend looking for a nice The Adam’s family. Anyone ready to sell theirs?

#6330 1 year ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

Is there a finders fee
ebay.com link: itm

Wow… didn’t think to check eBay as he wants to see locally but then I saw the link and it’s denver. Does anyone know who this is?!?! Thanks for the link… if it works out, I’ll see if I can get him to do something for you.

3 months later
#6522 1 year ago

Anyone driving to TPF and willing to stash a couple playfields in the back for Gas money?

2 weeks later
#6549 1 year ago

I have some NOS translites to sell for Dean's wife. If anyone is interested, older ones have the film on them still. I have the following:
Safe Cracker
Iron man
Corvette
AC/DC Luci (used/damaged condition - will sell cheap)
Jackbot (signed by John Y.)
Creature (signed by JT)
Congo (x2)
Congo (used/damaged and signed by JT - will sell cheap)
Popeye
Spiderman (2007 - signed by SR)

I figured I'd offer here before the clubs and maybe TPF. All cash will go to Sam and am happy to meet up in the Denver area. I can send pictures upon request.

6 months later
#6990 7 months ago

Butch Peel will be coming to the Rocky Mountain pinball showdown this year and there will be Pulp Fiction(s). That should add a little excitement. I’m bringing games and looking forward to the weekend hangout.

1 month later
#7084 6 months ago

I have a nib bond topper. Any chance there is a mando topper for trade?

3 weeks later
#7117 5 months ago

I have a nib bond topper for $1400, if anyone local is interested.

1 week later
#7137 5 months ago

I’m looking for a cruisn world sit down racing game. Anyone have one to sell? Doesn’t have to be perfect. Thanks!

#7143 5 months ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

This is completely not what you asked for, but I have a Daytona USA stand up that I’m going to put up for sale soon.

Thanks for the offer. I’ve already got a cruisn world and hoping to get another and link them for the kiddos.

2 months later
#7291 79 days ago

I have a local friend that’s not on pinside but has a wonka LE and a ts4 LE that he will be selling. Games are nice. Let me know if you want details or would like to see the games.

1 week later
#7313 70 days ago

I have a buddy wanting to buy a centaur locally. Anyone have one to sell?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bajm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=bajm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.