5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,261 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Slog8484
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aztarac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 5 years ago

While not in Colorado - I'm about 6 hours from Denver and willing to meet part way if needed.

I'm selling my HUO POTC - full playfield LEDs, cannon mod, alternate pirate slingshot plastics, and a Back Alley Creations speaker panel. Playfield is beautiful as is the cabinet inside and out. PM if interested and I can send pictures, asking price and any additional info needed.

1 month later
#146 5 years ago

Throwing this up there again:

While not in Colorado - I'm about 6 hours from Denver and willing to meet part way if needed.

I'm selling my HUO POTC - full playfield LEDs, cannon mod, alternate pirate slingshot plastics, and a Back Alley Creations speaker panel. Playfield is beautiful as is the cabinet inside and out. PM if interested and I can send additional pictures and any additional info needed. Will prep for shipping through NAVL, etc. Asking $4500.

IMG_6353.JPG IMG_6356.JPG IMG_6358.JPG IMG_6367.JPG
#154 5 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I sold this pin to Walt awhile back. You'd be hard pressed to find a POTC as nice as this one. Walt's a great guy to deal with, too.

Thanks Jimmy - appreciate the kind words. POTC is a great game - just need to make some room for other incoming games.

1 week later
#171 5 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Looking for a Mousin' Around or a Bride of Pinbot - let me know if you've got one you'd sell.
I've also got a Williams Triple Action project machine free to any pinsider that wants it. Bit of a drive, but road trips are fun, right?

You really need to buy my PoTC.....its calling your name!

4 months later
#569 4 years ago

Decided to sell my Walking Dead Pro. Bought NIB - shaker motor added, Stern aquarium topper, siderails with button protectors, boney flippers, aquarium mod, and red LEDs in some of the GI locations. Less than 100 plays. I'm coming down to Denver Saturday (March 28th) and can deliver/meet along the I-25 corridor early that morning. PM for details, pics, etc.

#572 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Decided to sell my Walking Dead Pro. Bought NIB - shaker motor added, Stern aquarium topper, siderails with button protectors, boney flippers, aquarium mod, and red LEDs in some of the GI locations. Less than 100 plays. I'm coming down to Denver Saturday (March 28th) and can deliver/meet along the I-25 corridor early that morning. PM for details, pics, etc.

Looks like TWD found a new home......

#593 4 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

yeah! My buddy Walt is coming down with it tomorrow then meeting up with me at the 1up.

Great time fellas - thanks again! Wish we could have stayed longer at both LCP and 1 up. That's a killer trip down to Denver and back in a day. But I got some great projects to work on!!

#598 4 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Great to me both of you, The Walking Dead got a bunch of play last night. Folks seem to be loving it.
Thanks again Walt
See you next time through CO.

We'll be down in June for the Pinball Showdown - will definitely make a trip to LCP.

11 months later
#1346 3 years ago

Selling my Revenge from Mars and extra Nucore system if anyone's looking for one. Can send pics.

1 week later
#1373 3 years ago

Still have the RFM for sale if anyone is looking for a really nice one. No cabinet or playfield wear. Works perfectly with no issues or errors. Has the Bill Ung LED saucer kit installed. Asking $2900 and would be willing to travel/meet partway (3 hour radius).

Also have a Nucore system which has never been used. Includes the Nucore base system, Nucore custom case, audio amp, ArcadeVGA card, motherboard, processor, and memory. Would need a power supply, hard drive, and CD/DVD player to finish setup. Would sell for $800 with the RFM.

Can send more info and pictures.

Img_7253_(resized).jpg
Img_7257_(resized).jpg
Img_7294_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#1536 3 years ago

Sold the RFM - have a Nucore system for sale if anyone's interested. PM for more info. Will be at the RMPS on Friday and can bring it with me.

Img_7294_(resized).jpg

2 years later
#3097 1 year ago

If anyone is into the vid side of the hobby, I've got a Sega Monster Bash upright that I've decided to sell. Have some friends hauling pins and vids down to the Pinball Showdown in an enclosed trailer and it can be picked up there. PM for more info.

Thanks!

2 months later
#3219 1 year ago

Have a couple of vids for sale if anyone is looking - Sega Monster Bash and an Atari Space Duel. Both are in great working condition. PM me if interested and I can send pics and info. I'm selling a Gottlieb Mach 3 to another collector in the Denver area and there might be a possibility of working out a pickup deal with him.

7 months later
#3676 9 months ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

okay, who is selling some stuff to fund a black knight

Toying with the idea of selling my Iron Maiden Pro if anyone is looking. Added the inner art blades, shaker, and replaced the Piece of Mind and Somewhere in Time Eddie plastics with figures (original plastics are included).

1 month later
#3751 8 months ago

I know some of you guys are into the vid side of the hobby as well. I have a really nice Q*bert upright I'm looking to sell or trade. Has a new VisionPro monitor and is running a Jrok Mylstar multi-board. Also considering letting my Atari Lunar Lander go as well.

Looking for a Medusa, Twister, or Tales from the Crypt. PM me for more info - can bring to the Showdown at the end of May.

5 months later
#4102 3 months ago

Decided to part with a few vids and know some of you are into those as well as pins (or may know someone looking):

Mad Planets - $3,000
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CNY6PDbwGzcfVZqB7

Q*Bert - $2,000
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qtbqBhJXsDxYBB9h8

Lunar Lander - $3,000
https://photos.app.goo.gl/QFfo3TCsJtTJMzibA

If interested, please send a PM and I can give you more details on each game. I'd also consider working a trade for all 3 for a Munsters Premium or Jurassic Park Premium.

Added 87 days ago:

Lunar Lander is sold pending final payment.

MP ($2800) and Q*bert ($1800) still for sale or trade.

2 months later
#4229 22 days ago

Selling my Iron Maiden Pro - has the Stern inner art blades, shaker motor, vireland's lens tree, and I replaced the 2 flat plastic Eddies' with Cyborg and Piece of Mind figures. Asking $4900 or will trade (+cash) for a Munsters Premium or LE. If interested, shoot me a PM and I can send a link to the pictures. Has an April 6, 2018 born date - so before the Clearcoat Chip/Puddle-gate.

Added 20 days ago:

Also looking to buy a Munsters Premium outright if anyone has one or knows of one for sale.

2 weeks later
#4250 9 days ago

Looking for a Munsters Premium if anyone has one for sale or knows someone who does.

#4252 9 days ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Ask Eric Stone...he just won a NIB at INDISC!

Sweet! If he's ready to sell, I'm ready to buy!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 30.00
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 14.95
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 249.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aztarac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside