IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider allibaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 9 years ago

I'm looking for a decent White Water in the sub $4k range.

1 month later
#153 9 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Throwing this up there again:
While not in Colorado - I'm about 6 hours from Denver and willing to meet part way if needed.
I'm selling my HUO POTC - full playfield LEDs, cannon mod, alternate pirate slingshot plastics, and a Back Alley Creations speaker panel. Playfield is beautiful as is the cabinet inside and out. PM if interested and I can send additional pictures and any additional info needed. Will prep for shipping through NAVL, etc. Asking $4500

I sold this pin to Walt awhile back. You'd be hard pressed to find a POTC as nice as this one. Walt's a great guy to deal with, too.

#159 9 years ago

I'm looking to buy a WOZLE in the $7k range, HUO or lightly routed.

2 weeks later
#176 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone want to sell a Demo Man?

Ballsofsteel up in Laramie has a real nice one he'd probably sell.

#180 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Thanks for the lead, but his DM is not for sale.

Ah, sorry about that. He offered to sell it to me a couple months ago, but we were both a little inebriated.

3 weeks later
#228 9 years ago

I'm looking for decent deal on a White Water, HUO Tron, and WoZ, with my interest in that order.

Anyone have anything they're looking to move??

#230 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

HUO TronLE avail for 9500. I am planning a trip to CO in the next month or 2 and could assist with transport.

Sorry. TronLE would be awesome, but it's definitely out of my price range. I'm looking for a Tron more around $5k. Good luck!

#232 9 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I'm looking for decent deal on a White Water, HUO Tron, and WoZ, with my interest in that order.
Anyone have anything they're looking to move??

Bump.

Looking for a White Water, Tron, or WoZ.

1 month later
#303 9 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Found this on C-list. Despite the crappy pictures I'm trying to find out what version it is.
denver.craigslist.org link

Looks like a non-LED ACDC Pro. Way over priced.

1 month later
#503 9 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Pinball machines are so hot these days that they will probably sell regardless.

iukra.jpgiukra.jpg

4 months later
#809 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I thought about calling but couldn't justify a U-Haul trailer rental, 8 hour round-trip drive from Denver and day off of work for a game I wouldn't see until I got there. I hope a pinsider scoops it up though!

Now you know how us Wyoming pinheads feel! Usually, it's always situations like this or some other form of pinball "scraps".

Anyway, hope someone can scoop up the deal. Those DM ramps are awesome!

5 months later
#1131 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I went to UW Joe Glenn's first year. "Powder River, Let `er Buck!"

Ah, cool! My first year at UW was Glenn's first year. Graduated in 2007.

4 months later
#1596 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I'm going to bring a game out to RMPS, most likely. I'm not planning on selling, but with a good enough of an arm twist, I might let something go. It'll be one of the following:
- Elvira and the Party Monsters
- Bride of Pinbot
- Spider-Man
- Ghostbusters LE (this one would be 100% not for sale)
Any preferences for what I should bring out? All machines are in great shape.

If I remember correctly, there's usually a BoP and SM there.

GBLE if you have it. Gotta check out those magna slings and ecto goggles!

2 weeks later
#1639 7 years ago

I'm looking for a HUO WoZ. I prefer a ECLE but would consider a standard or RR. Let me know if you have one to sell!

I'll be in the Denver area for a wedding the weekend of the 25th and would be able to check one out that weekend.

#1654 7 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I'm looking for a HUO WoZ. I prefer a ECLE but would consider a standard or RR. Let me know if you have one to sell!
I'll be in the Denver area for a wedding the weekend of the 25th and would be able to check one out that weekend.

Bump.

Still looking for a WOZ... preferably a HUO.

5 months later
#1955 7 years ago

Seems like this thread's dried up a bit since Pinside started charging to list games. Some have mentioned a Facebook group. Any care to share the group?

1 month later
#2025 7 years ago

I just went to post a game for sale on Pinside until I found out about the $35 fee. I don't mind paying to sell here, but that's a little too steep for me. $10 would've been no problem.

It's too bad because finding and discussing pins for sale from those who are regularly in the hobby is enjoyable. Oh well...

#2028 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I think it's $35 for "top tier" games correct? $10 otherwise? I'm not positive.

There's six tiers. Mine just happened to fall into the highest. $35 may seem like a small percentage of the game itself, but it's still a lot of money to me. It's like a tank of gas in the truck, a dinner with the wife, or a nice bottle of whiskey!

#2030 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

there is a colorado facebook buy/sell group if youre interested pm me

Thanks. I think that's the one I used just now.

#2032 7 years ago

By the way, I just made a small donation to Pinside. I do appreciate this place and the community.

#2037 7 years ago

Maybe just start a Facebook burner account for pinball?

These are the two that I'm aware of:
Colorado Pinball and Arcade Geeks https://www.facebook.com/groups/1719151488374642/
Colorado Pinball https://www.facebook.com/groups/745174105635551/

4 months later
#2186 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I will be shipping my boards to Rob Anthony from now on unless some of you have a suggestion. I also could use a reliable tech recommendation or two. PM’s welcomed.
Kim

That's too bad. Sorry to hear that.

I've never had board work done by Rob, but I did buy a game from him and saw his "lab". Really nice guy to deal with, and I'm sure you're in good hands now.

3 months later
#2393 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Fish Tales or Whirlwind. PM me if you have one to sell!

1 week later
#2417 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I'm looking for a Fish Tales or Whirlwind. PM me if you have one to sell!

Bumping this. Also interested in a Bride of Pinbot.

#2426 6 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

You can find the guy listing his stuff on Facebook as well.

What group?

1 week later
#2450 6 years ago

Is Denver Craigslist usually this dry for 90’s DMD? I’ve been checking daily for the past couple weeks, and there’s hardly anything available.

Maybe a few more titles will pop up after expo?

1 week later
#2459 6 years ago
Quoted from MMGB:

The bat shit high speed is back on craigslist, I guess it will more than just simple green to bring back to life!

That's the state of Craigslist it seems.

I've been eyeing that glowing neon green Fish Tales but can't see the value. Oh well. Have to be patient, I guess.

2 weeks later
#2507 6 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Just posted a dozen pics of MM on Colorado Springs/Denver Craiglist ad. Not sure why but the DMD looks dark in the pic. Maybe I forgot the flash or something as the color DMD is working perfectly, no errors or problems with it.

Sent you a PM.

2 weeks later
#2536 6 years ago

I have a WoZ ECLE I’d like to sell. I’ll post with photos in the usual places tomorrow.

Would strongly prefer a trade with Whirlwind, Fish Tales, MMr, or AFMr. Otherwise $7500 cash price. Located in Wyoming, so driving involved either way.

2 months later
#2741 6 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I love ST:TNG. I played it alot back in the day. I tried the new Star Wars, and I wasn't crazy about it either. I'm really liking GB and LotR right now. I think the gameplay on those two would be a nice change from MM.

If you like the LOTR style and theme, there's a Hobbit on CL right now that might work for you.

I have a GB Pro, and I love it! I've kind of cooled on it over the summer, but I'm finding my second wind on it now and play it daily. It really is a great game. Some things in the code need changed to improve it, and I'm hoping the final code release will do it justice. It's polarizing on Pinside, but I was fortunate to get one without any quality or gameplay issues. I wish I would've gone Premium, but the Pro is a good choice.

2 months later
#2960 6 years ago

Did anyone pick up the TAF project on Craigslist or was that a scam. Seemed like it could've gone either way?

#2962 6 years ago
Quoted from Zaquar:

It’s still posted - I emailed for the heck of it and haven’t heard back so who knows.

I emailed a few days ago, too. No response. Figured it was gone shortly after listing.

1 week later
#2980 5 years ago
Quoted from rruether:

That might have been the one I picked up. Was he selling it with corvette and a few others?

Probably not. This TAF didn't power on and was $1200.

I think I know the posts you're referring to. Those games were kind of priced heavy for their conditions, IMO.

#2989 5 years ago

Pretty good deal on a WOZ ECLE in the Boulder CL for $6300.

boulder.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#3173 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

People don't seem to be buying higher end games like they were.

Prices are too damn high, and everyone thinks they need to turn a profit.

If a game is fairly priced with a buyer’s pool like Denver, it sells quick.

#3179 5 years ago

I'm looking for a AFRr - SE.

PM me if you are thinking of selling!

2 months later
#3305 5 years ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

White Water has finally been purchased! Thank you bemmett for reaching out to me. Great guy!

He also helped me find my White Water year’s ago! Fun game. Congrats!

2 years later
#5324 2 years ago

I just listed a JJP Dialed In. Located in Sheridan, WY.

PM me if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/116854

1 year later
#6322 1 year ago

I have a TWD Premium I'm going to list next weekend after a short vacation with the family this week. I'll post it here when I get it online.

1 week later
#6338 1 year ago

Listing my TWD Premium for sale out of Sheridan, WY. $7900.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145068

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider allibaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=allibaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.