IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aladdin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 9 years ago

Just bought a Williams Flash from a guy up in Berthoud. He bought it from Lyons Pinball.
I'm going to post my Stern Big Game probably today or tomorrow. I'm thinking $900 since the Backglass is about as good as you'll ever get, the game is really clean, LED's on the GI added, fixed the rectifier board, all solenoids fire.
I haven't clear coated the PF. The artwork is amazing.

The bad,
-about 6 lamp sockets need replacing
-the left flipper will need a rebuild soon (getting too weak for my taste)

My kids really love this game and I'll be sad to see it go. Probably the best widebody I've played since it doesn't slow the ball down much.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Somebody put a MM on Denver Craigslist tonight for $200. Either a crazy joke or need I say it, scam!
Meanwhile anybody selling in CO. a pin you haven't listed here yet?

Typical scam. There's a Gmail addy as a contact. It's prob one of those "pay per bid" sites.

#60 9 years ago

Heads up, there's a CL Ad for a Garage Sale today 9/25/14. It's a Nitro Ground Shaker w/o Sound Board. He's asking $450.

#68 9 years ago

So here's my Big Game. I bought it from a restorer that moved to Florida and sold his HVAC business in CO. I have replaced the rectifier that controls the Special Lights, added some classy LED's in the right spots, new rubber, cleaned the plastics, added a new speaker, etc, etc. Not a full restore, but a good shop job
All the solenoids, displays, 99% of the lights work!
Perfect Backglass with NO Color Fade!

FULL DISCLOSURE: (Pinsiders only )
The PF is in really good cond, except for those darn Bingo Cards. I tried my hand a restoring one of them and did "ok". I have the water slide decals for the rest of the cards for the Card Selected When Lit.
The left flippers are a little too weak for my taste and will soon need rebuilding.

I LOVE this pin, but it's gotta go! The CFO and CDO (Chief Decorating Officer) says its gotta go!

$900 bucks gets you in the Big Game! I'm up for a good Trade too! +$200 bucks or so! I'll beg the CFO for forgiveness!!!!
Thanks,IMG_4953.JPGIMG_4953.JPGIMG_4944.JPGIMG_4944.JPGIMG_4935.JPGIMG_4935.JPG
Brian

1 week later
#86 9 years ago

I think your TSPP is priced right. Especially with rebuilt flippers. IMO one of the top Stern Pins. Now if I could just sell my Big Game, I'd have $$ to buy a pin like this!!

1 week later
#109 9 years ago

For the readers of this thread, I'll drop my Big Game to $800 bucks!! But you have to use the code word:
"Pinball"

#113 9 years ago

Just dropped the Big Game down to $850 on CL. $800 for you guys or still up for a trade

1 week later
#139 9 years ago

Big Game still for sale, I'm still up for a trade.
I might put it back in my Game Room soon since my kids keep playing it!

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

I can't believe that Big Game hasn't sold. Such a great game. I'd have bought it already if I didn't already have one.
--Luke

I've had some offers. Had a couple of cool trade offers too.
I even offered it as a trade for a nice Traeger Grill!! The grill was sold already
Still up for trades or nice projects.

#150 9 years ago

Who's getting that nice Williams Expo EM on CL for $200? Nice!!!!

1 week later
#169 9 years ago

No takers or good trades for my Big Game? Bummer!

2 weeks later
#192 9 years ago

Only 1 person has come to look at the Big Game so I'm posting a video on youtube for anyone interested. Cheers! -Brian

#197 9 years ago

I need a Western Themed Pinball for a Charity Auction this Spring.
Any cheap working EM's or SS pins out there? I see the "Flip Flop" in Canyon City, but $800 is too much for my blood.

1 week later
#214 9 years ago

Does anyone know the guy selling the Gottlieb Mustang on CL? That game would be perfect for our Charity Auction this spring.

#216 9 years ago

Thanks guys, the Big Game is pending payment.

#219 9 years ago

Yes the Big Game is sold. Shipping to a fellow pinhead!

1 month later
#287 9 years ago

Who got the Bally Eight Ball Champ last night? That was a good deal!

3 weeks later
#348 9 years ago

Anyone have a Skee Ball?

3 months later
#714 8 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

Looking to trade my creech.
Will post pics in a bit.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20165

Let us know what you get for your Creech! I've got one and I am curious!
Cheers!

#735 8 years ago

Looks like a Comet is for sale in good condition and only "lower" pf wear.
image.jpgimage.jpg

3 months later
#915 8 years ago

Anyone check out that HS in Pueblo? I want one.

#918 8 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I can go check it out for you if you want?

Thanks, but I'm not sure if it's worth a trip. I was hoping for south of $1K for a HS.

#924 8 years ago

Ohh, the Elektra isn't quite done yet! I'd like to talk to you about the HS when you have time. I'll PM you back.
-Brian

1 month later
#1044 8 years ago

The Party Animal I shopped out for a friend will be up for sale soon on CL. He'd like to trade it for another pinball if anyone is interested. He lives on the east side of Cherry Creek Res, but we could meet in a back alley if you'd prefer.

Here's my post on the shop job for full disclosure!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/party-animal-shop-job

I believe he said one of the flippers isn't working, but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
The PF is really nice since it had full mylar on it.

PM me if interested.

2 months later
#1133 8 years ago

I just offered $50 cash for the King Kool pinball on CL.
They've advertised it for so long on CL! I can't take it anymore!

I might throw in $5 bucks for the State Fair one too!

1 month later
#1261 8 years ago

I bought the Centipede Cocktail Table today. First video game I've owned. I'll need to replace the plug as someone had cut the ground . The game is just really dirty but not banged up. Looks like everything is there.
Seller even had the manuals and schematics. Supposedly the monitor doesn't work, so I'll need to research that. Wish me luck! I'll take any and all advice seeing that I'm new to Video Games.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

2 months later
#1515 7 years ago

I bought the $85 Super-Flite ?
Really nice seller who helped me load the pin. We found the BG, but it has no paint left.

The pin works, PF is really nice, no cracked plastics, just need to find/make stencils and a backglass.

2 weeks later
#1571 7 years ago

Am I seeing this right, Roller Auction just sold an EM for $2,000?!?

#1586 7 years ago

The Evil K on CL is a scam. One of those bid sites.

1 week later
#1590 7 years ago

I grabbed the Captain Fantastic Home Version yesterday. It's in really nice cond, just doesn't boot a game.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#1681 7 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

Hey you never know. more than likely some weird tactical ish tho

And why this dude chooses "Lone Tree" as the location. Maybe he doesn't have any friends and wants us to play in his basement

1 month later
#1771 7 years ago

Did anyone pick up that Atari Middle Earth yesterday?

3 months later
#1935 7 years ago

Before I put this on CL, anyone interested in a trade? SS pins or Arcades? Maybe even a project SS. PM me if interested or need more photos. It's a great example of the Home Version Bally Captain Fantastic. 100% working, no cracked plastics, PF is prob the best you could find. BG is a 10. I just waxed it and replaced some of the rubbers. (ran out!)
Here's my repair log
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-version-pinball-machines

Oh yeah- HUO hahaha!

1 month later
#2002 7 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for a party zone!!!

Love that game! Sold mine a few years back and miss it. Best light show ever! Hope you find a good one.

5 months later
#2172 6 years ago

That's my crazy Super-Flite on CL right now. I hope it goes to a Pinsider! Feel free to ask me ?'s.

Well, that sold fast!

2 weeks later
#2190 6 years ago

I've had my Flash and Elektra boards done by https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/barakandl

Andrew is a pro, has great turnaround and even posted on my Pinside shop out posts.

2 months later
#2380 6 years ago

That's my Flash on Denver CL and here in Marketplace.
This would be a great pin for the 1st timer wanting to learn how to tinker.
PM me with any questions!!! Thx!

Displays worked until I replaced the 2.5 slo blo fuse!!! Grrrrrrrr

1 week later
#2387 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
Original PAC MAN Archived
“First $850 cash takes it! I will help load it in your SUV. No stairs, it's in the garage. Not converted- this is the real thing! I'll remove the ad when sold. Original Pac-Man Vide...”
2017-09-04
Denver, CO
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 21 times

Wife thinks I'm crazy for selling this since this is what the neighbors all love to play. PM me with questions.

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

2 weeks later
#2433 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I can't remember the guy who makes the alternative translites out of longmont. I need his info for a project I'm working on.
I tried to hit him up on Ebay but so far no reply
Jj

His name is John. He bought a PZ from me years ago. He's an artist in Boulder/Longmont I believe.

I'll look for his number.

1 month later
#2498 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Ski Club Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “$700 for Sunday! I'll move it back to $1,000 on Tuesday. Beautiful example found locally here in Colorado. Near perfect back glass with a small chip in the top middle. I would b...”
2017-10-24
Denver, CO
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 166 times
Selling my 1965 Ski Club. Surely someone with a second home in Vail needs this in their Game Room!

2 weeks later
#2528 6 years ago

Does anyone have a good used PF glass lying around they want to sell? Or does anyone know of a good local source?
Thanks,
-Brian

#2535 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I think the sweet spot for new members is working unshopped. You get to have fun right away while also learning basics like replacing bulbs, switches, maybe even a flipper rebuild.

Totally agree to this- my first was a Party Zone and I learned about burnt connectors, loose wires, etc. I loved every minute of it.

To stay on topic, my 1965 Ski Club is now $1,000

3 weeks later
#2611 6 years ago

I just ordered a Tempered Glass (no stamp) from Highlands Ranch Glass
303-804-0804
$67+tax
I also ordered a glass for my Raven $28+tax
$98 total

#2613 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Please tell me you didn't pay $67 for a piece of playfield glass.

Where should I have gone? and what should I have paid?

#2615 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

PM DNO next time, he'll hook you up at a much better price than that on the playfield glass (backglass price sounds more reasonable to me).

Thanks!

4 weeks later
#2677 6 years ago

Anyone know someone who can work on a“50s Coke Machine compressor fan?

4 weeks later
#2819 6 years ago

http://bid.rollerauction.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?roller2/439#wavebid-videos

PSA-
I “restored” this one then sold it. It's actually a two player Super-Flite. My restore was posted on Pinside.
The numbers on player 3&4 are paper numbers glued to the glass. I don’t see any disclosure on their site. Hopefully someone won’t get screwed.
Here’s my thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-flite-strato-flite-restore

4 months later
#3119 5 years ago

That’s my Raven on CL. I have to let her go!

Added over 6 years ago:

Edit: Sold to a fellow Pinsider, thanks!

10 months later
#3769 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79034

Selling my Flip Flop. It's in my garage for easy testing and pick up.
Thanks for looking!

2 years later
#5745 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Evel Knievel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I really don’t want to sell, but need funds to take my wife somewhere nice for our 25th! I love this game as the chimes go crazy when you hit the spinners. Everything works exc...”
2022-01-02
Denver, CO
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 348 times

I don’t want to sell this Evel, but gotta save some funds to take my bride on a nice trip for our 25th!

1 month later
#5827 2 years ago
1 year later
#6590 1 year ago

Looking for a Black Jack head. I bought the cabinet, now I need the back glass, boards, power supply and head. Long shot I know. Black Jack

Added 13 months ago:

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Wanted- I’ve got the cabinet and playfield, now I need the head or backbox. Backglass, boards, power supply. Help me save another pin from coffee table hell!”
2023-06-04
Denver, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 79 days
Viewed: 155 times

4 weeks later
#6687 1 year ago

A friend of mine is going to sell his Bally Party Animal soon. I think he’s gonna list it for $2,000 OBO. DM me if you want his contact. He lives by Regis High School in Aurora

#6700 1 year ago

Cool retro Rowe Change Machine for trade. The “Change” sign is glass not plastic.
DM me with what you got. I’m easy. Project pin, Populated PF, Backglass, Man Cave stuff.
I filled it up with quarters and tested it with $1.

SOLD!
Other - For Trade
“Rowe BC-2500 Change Machine. I tested a $1 and it makes change. The “Change” lighted sign is glass not plastic. I’m up for trades. Project pins, populated playfields, Backgl...”
2023-04-14
Denver, CO
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 338 times

#6702 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

That was an awesome deal for $10. I was second in line on it. Congrats on the grab.

I paid $20 (I didn’t have time to stop for change). LOL

2 months later
#6865 9 months ago

I’m putting my Elektra up for sale later today. It’s not easy to let this one go. It’s in my garage for easy pick up. $3.2K

Added 9 months ago:

Sold

1 month later
#6951 7 months ago

Listing my Caveman tonight. Works and is in good condition.
Thanks for looking!

Machine - For Sale
Caveman Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Great Working Caveman Video game works! Brand new drop targets, and some new rubber installed. All #313 bulbs replaced. Full disclosure What needs work: The 2 and 3 bonus lights ...”
2023-08-22
Denver, CO
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 314 times

2 weeks later
#6963 7 months ago

Selling my Zig Zag. It works.
Two kids in college so I’m thinning the herd.

Machine - For Sale
Zig Zag Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Zig Zag reverse upside down wedge head. Works! 9 New backbox balls installed Happy to ship if you coordinate and pay for shipping. I can strap to a pallet and shrink wrap with card...”
2023-09-06
Denver, CO
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 307 times

#6974 7 months ago

Looks like a great deal if you bring a game this year.

“””bring your games for the free-play floor and receive one 3-day general admission pass for EACH player-ready game””””

1 month later
#7085 5 months ago

Anyone know a Local source for wide body playfield glass for early System 80 Gottlieb?
Or cheap glass shop?

I have a Gottlieb Genie Pinball.

24-5/8 X 48-3/8 X 3/16

Thx!

2 months later
#7268 3 months ago

I’ll be listing a Gottlieb 1975 Soccer (2 Player) soon. Surprisingly the best EM I’ve played so far. I got everything to work. Missing one pop bumper cap.
DM me if interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aladdin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=aladdin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.