IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Timfenske11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4382 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone interested in an Americas Most Haunted (AMH), probably going to need to sell mine soon to free up some space for new games coming in. I still love it but had to make the hard choice of what has to go. Willing to sell at good price especially if local, has topper and the color screen mod(not installed yet). Hoping to get the official ad together this weekend but wanted to drop a line here quick so hit me up if you might be interested.

Pm sent

2 weeks later
#4396 3 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Buy with confidence, great guy, knows his stuff.

I agree 100%. I bought it from him a couple of days after the post. Great host and smooth transaction.

1 month later
#4486 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Golden Tee 2019. Runs offline only, will never be able to run online. Also, PowerPutt, the last and most complete 11 course version. It's a chop top that needs a back door but overall presentable.
Someone come get this thing for $1,000.

Have any pics? Can it be upgraded to 2020?

2 months later
#4655 3 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just to clear the air here... Lyons Classic Pinball has no drama with anyone. We held a Spring Classic annual tourney on Memorial weekend for yrs. The Showdown posted their dates last year as the same date (Memorial Day). We decided not to split the community or tourn and canceled our tourn and bitched to no one. The community bitched about it, not us. We saw that some folks decided not to go but we personally attended the show. We brought some of our best games over the years that we were happy to bring and show off some rarer games. Carole and I are no longer in the pinball business and would love to attend any pinball event that is anywhere close to us in CO. When we opened almost 18 yrs ago, there was not a lot of pinball to be had and now we have a ton. The more pinball the better!
Peace and love, peace and love.
K&C ex-LCP

Plus you made the experience of a novice buying his first game seemless and easy. Thanks for everything you have done for the pinball community and me personally

Tim Fenske

1 month later
#4761 3 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Agree. I can't weigh in on price but yeah, the pic of the center bonus inserts seems to tell the story really well.
By comparison, my Centaur is in pretty good shape and was in the house of a Bly/Wms employee for 20+ years before I got it and even still, I'm starting to see wear around the edges of those inserts. (OK so I can't share a pic but trust me, on mine there are fine white lines showing around the inserts which aren't really cupped or anything either.)

It seems to me that as time goes on the market is shifting. With all the new rgb lighting, lcd screens, deeper rules and better protected playfields that older games are becoming less desirable and the price is dropping. Unless it's a "grail" game. Even those the remakes are selling for more than the originals.

#4764 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Pinside lists Fathom as $5460 - $6340.
Congo is $4530 - $5270.
World Poker Tour is $2870 - $3330. Someone local had a hell of a time getting $1700 for one just a few years ago. Even if you think the above games are super hot right now, WPT isn't.
Hard for me to imagine all three of these aren't at all time high prices. They were the first three I thought to look up.
People get into all the new fancy games, but the number of people who own machines keep growing. Some of them start balancing out their collections with older stuff. More and more people competing for the same stock of 30-50 year old games. Most NIB purchases lose money...but if anyone is losing money on older stuff, I'm not hearing about it.

I agree that there are games that will always bring a premium. It does seem like ones that used to sell quickly are taking longer to sell and for less. I'm only talking a few hundred dollars at the moment. With more manufacturers and adding 5 to 10 new titles yearly eventually a dmd will be like an em. Not a bad thing just different. In the past year I have seen several dmd games (given not rare ones) for less than 2000. Collectors will always want a broad range of games but I find that people new to the hobby and casual fans would much rather have a new game than 3 older ones. Just my 2 cents. Maybe I'm just hoping so I can keep adding to my collection for less!

1 month later
#4905 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Whelp after owning arcade games for 15+ years I just shattered my first sheet of glass. Was moving stuff around in the basement as we are getting ready to finish it and I set down the monitor glass for my capcom big blue and it shattered. Whoops. So if anyone has a spare piece or knows a guy haha im in the market

What size? I think I have one out of a golden tee cab I cut up

#4909 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

So it looks like the sheet was 27" long by 23" tall

Looks like the piece I have is 23.25 x 26

Sorry I couldn't help. I know all glass companies around can cut you a piece of tempered glass.

2 weeks later
#4953 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Hi all, after wanting an AFM for about 20 years I'm finally ready to find one. I've been really on the fence about the original or the remake. After reading a lot of opinions I think I want to go with an original. Anyone have one for sale? Also, I'd love to hear from the group here about the way I'm leaning. The biggest pro to me with the remake is the oversized DMD, and of course the topper on the LE looks awesome. However, the list of cons is longer. Possibly doesn't shoot exactly the same as the original, parts availability, and playfield issues. My biggest worry would be that Chicago Gaming is gone in a year or two and if the board set fails I could be screwed. Not sure what the system is called but I think I'd prefer WPC.
Thoughts? Which would you pick and why?
Marshall

I prefer the new personally. I feel they play the same. They both seem to cost about the same. Maybe even less for an original. Depends on condition. All remakes are in good condition. Bally, Williams, gottlieb are gone and parts are still available. I say get what you want

#4981 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Still looking for a MAME. Any suggestions?
Good price on the Buck Hunter. It’s a good time to buy one with many new online features coming very soon. Also, I run a little pinsider buck hunter tournament that’s fun.

That's how it always works. I just bought one from kingpin!

#4989 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

For all my items for sale everything sold together but TBL, Alien and Dragons Lair iircade.

That was fast. Glad that worked out. Plus it saved me from buying another BBH I don't need to possibly put on location if the world ever gets back to "normal" lol

If it any consolation the airlines are betting on it returning at some point. We have ramped back up on a hanger I am building at DIA at the moment.

1 week later
#5039 3 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

In case any of you have one to let go...lol
denver.craigslist.org link

Seems legit! He's got the moneys!

1 week later
#5060 3 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

A common pattern, it seems...

It's the old wipe the glass down shop job! That adds at least a thousand!

#5064 3 years ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

For those that have not been Tilt in awhile we now have two Collectors Edition games (Pirates and Wonka), 6 limited edition games (some came from Endo), 3 premiums, two remakes, a few other classics . . . A number of these also have the toppers. A great way to test drive high end versions of these games.
Currently we are open reduced hours opening at 4pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday with private bookings available. Bring your own quarters or get tokens at the bar with your favorite beverage and some fresh pizza.
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/6737-tilt-pinball-louisville-colorado-louisville-co

You should sell the CE Pirates and retire...... prices are out of control!

1 week later
#5098 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Longshot here...
Anyone selling a Jubeat?

Flipside has one on location. Not sure if Kevin is planning on moving it but it would be worth asking.

2 months later
#5223 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Bay watch has been sold! eheilner Over in Loveland is the new owner! Extremely nice family, pleasant transaction! Waiting on that May 4th release now!

I'm not sure loveland can handle two Baywatch's. That alot of Sega greatness and cheesiness for one town!

9 months later
#5830 2 years ago

BBH Reloaded Panorama (online version)

Need to make room for a new machine.

Will only sell locally, don't have the means or time to ship.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“BBH panorama with reloaded software for sale (online version) Located in Colorado Will not ship Terminator topper, New power supply, solid state hard drive.”
2022-02-21
Loveland, CO
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 153 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks

1 month later
#5924 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

I have a set of Pinstadium fusion lights I used on my JP pro and no longer need them. Anyone interested in these?

Pm sent

4 months later
#6225 1 year ago

I am going to be listing 3 spooky machines this weekend.

ACNC
AMH (HUO)
RZ (HUO)

Pm me if interested or for pics

#6228 1 year ago

Listed all 3 of my Spooky games!

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle Pinball Well Maintained - Great Condition Added Shaker”
1 year ago
Loveland, CO
Expired!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd Owner Well maintailed - Great Condition Medinsinyl Mods-Sign, Murder Ride, Gas Pumps, Gas Station, Living Dead Girl Pinstadium Lighting Comet Led Upgrade to Match Inserts Kimba...”
2022-08-21
Loveland, CO
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 225 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Spooky's first game - If you know, you know Only 150 Produced 2nd Owner - Well Maintained Medisinyl Mod Set (1 of 50 no longer available) Color LCD upgrade by LED OCD (No longer Av...”
2022-08-21
Loveland, CO
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 372 times

4 weeks later
#6283 1 year ago

Everything is gone besides Alice now! Only reason I'm selling is my collection was never played anymore. Like new condition and maintained extremely well.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle Pinball Well Maintained - Great Condition Added Shaker”
1 year ago
Loveland, CO
Expired!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Timfenske11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=Timfenske11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.