IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thizben.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5685 2 years ago

Looking to buy a a DE Star Wars, anyone have one they are looking to sell or know someone that is? Willing to drive up to a 5 hour radius from the Denver area.

1 week later
#5702 2 years ago

Not sure where else to post this, but I might be taking a trip to Albuquerque then east to the Dallas area then back to Denver to pick up two machines. Anyone have anything that needs to be moved along that rout? Nothing is set in stone yet, but wanted to put out feelers to see if there was anyone had something that needed to be moved.

1 week later
#5716 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for :
Medieval madness
Twilight zone
Stern pirates of the Caribbean
Creature from the black lagoon

Have you seen this?

denver.craigslist.org link

#5721 2 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

Just curious if this was someone on Pinside with this ad. I’m pretty sure when it was first listed all 3 were $40K, then it gets relisted every week or so for $10K higher

Haha! I remember them when it was 40k and thought that was way to much…. Now they are 60k?!?!

#5730 2 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

$100,000 by Christmas! The seller is on pinside.

You were wrong, looks like it’s 3M now

I wonder if he wants cash?

1 month later
#5795 2 years ago

Anyone one have have DE Jurassic park they are looking to sell? Project pins are ok as well.

3 months later
#6023 1 year ago

Looking for a local DE Jurassic Park, projects pins are preferred, but happy to take a fully working one

PM me with any leads!

2 weeks later
#6045 1 year ago

Where was that listed for sale at?

#6052 1 year ago

I was just at the pinball pub and they said it was going to be in Oct. again this year. Next time I am in I will see what other info I can get.

#6057 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Living The Dream Brewery in Littleton will be getting an AIQ and ST today.
Both are in excellent shape and will have the Insider Connect active.
ST - is a brand new pro model, with shaker and superbands
AIQ - is a premium model, with art blades, nice purple powder coat, Titans, and Marvel ramp fix. It may get a shaker but not 100% sure.
If you stop by and play, be sure to mention to the staff you are there for the pins. Maybe with enough positive feedback we can get 5-6 more in there and start some Leagues or Tournements.

the pinball pub not to far from there has a league, but dont get me wrong, more places to play the better!

3 weeks later
#6096 1 year ago

Anyone have or know someone that is looking to part with a DE Jurassic Park

2 weeks later
#6125 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Games that are set up to just take money, I am not a great player but was just in Madison WI to play some games IO bar never again. And when the pitch is like 7.5 or higher it is just stupid to even play a game, then seeing newbies get frustrated really chaps me.

That’s why I like the pay per hour model that the place near me has. I think it’s 15 for an hour and you play whatever you want for as long as you like.

3 weeks later
1 week later
#6183 1 year ago

Just got an email for the pinball showdown looks like it’s Oct. 22-24 this year at the Marriott Denver South at Park Meadows

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thizben.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=Thizben and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.