IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TVP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#697 8 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

I need to get back out to Colorado. So many fun things to do. If it wasn't for the winters I would already live there.

The winters are very mild. The temperature is tolerable but having the grass and trees dormant for 6 months a year is trying.

4 months later
#950 8 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Only problem is its from Wolfman!

He buys beat up games on the cheap and flips them days later on craigslist for 4x his paid price. All while not even cleaning the playfield glass or putting any effort into them.

2 weeks later
#994 8 years ago
Quoted from Pindiddy:

Is anybody programming EPROMs in the Denver area?

I've used http://www.hobbyroms.com/pinball.html for EPROM burning. He is in canada but it came in a week. Great service.

3 months later
#1166 8 years ago

These guys buy these pins off-route from the middle of nowhere, for a few $k per machine on average, and try to unload them for top dollar to people that should know better. They don't even turn them on. What a joke.

#1206 8 years ago

Hard to believe he can survive 38 days on the road.

4 months later
#1625 7 years ago

Posted a GoT-LE on craigslist. $7400. Like new, Home use, Stock with shaker, Shipped to my house from stern, Never moved, Prefer local pickup, Maybe 100+ games or so. Thanks.

1 week later
#1647 7 years ago

GoT-LE in Lakewood for sale. Perfect Shape. 7200.

11 months later
#2213 6 years ago

Excuse me ladies, this is a Fs/Ft thread.

2 months later
#2392 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Please borrow my Escalera....

I sold a pin to a guy that brought an Escalera to get it out and those things are awesome.

2 months later
#2531 6 years ago

Read a lot on this forum. Educate yourself. Take your time. Play many games to see what you like. Some of these brick and mortar stores charge you for their brick and mortar. I'd either buy new or buy some older solid state beaters to learn about the machines and cleaning them up. If you are buying new, buy out of state to save tax. If you are buying with unlimited funds it doesn't matter. If you are collecting you need to do some stuff yourself. I get my most enjoyment making sure my machines are pristine and seeing others enjoy them. Learn to stay away from the people that flip machines. Visit the local pinball bars. Play a local tournament even if you are a newbee. It's kind of a clique'ish scene but maybe you can learn from someone with a little effort. Definitely play many machines before buying. Good luck with the hobby.

2 weeks later
#2568 6 years ago

I heard cuckoos nest is closing down. Any other locations in Lakewood with pins? Not looking in Denver.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TVP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=TVP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.