IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SirMachismo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5713 2 years ago
Quoted from Tarheel4985:

Has anyone made it to Windfall Brewing yet in Westminster, the former Rock Bottom spot at Orchard Town Center? I haven't seen a full lineup posted anywhere, but I passed by a few weeks ago before they opened and saw a few LE’s, including Godzilla and Mando. I think they are planning to have 20-25 machines total. Hoping to stop by sometime next week, but just curious if anyone had made it in this week since their Grand Opening Monday?

I just stumbled across this on a Craigslist post about the opening. Damn, that is a lot of Limited Editions, i need to get down there soon!

"NOW OPEN!

WINDFALL BREWING COMPANY
14694 Orchard Parkway
Unit 400
Westminster, CO 80020

25 PINBALL MACHINES! The latest and greatest! Tons of Limited and Collectors Editions! …and some from “back in the day”.

JUKEBOX! Play your favorite songs from your phone!

FULL ARCADE! FRESH BEER! GOURMET FOOD! FULL BAR! ALL SEASONS PATIO!* FRIENDLY STAFF!
*Still under construction.

WINDFALL PINBALL!
Aerosmith Limited Edition
AC/DC Lucy Premium
Batman Premium
Beatles Gold
Dialed In Collectors Edition
Elvira House of Horrors Limited Edition
Family Guy
Game of Thrones Limited Edition
Ghostbusters Limited Edition
Godzilla Limited Edition
Guardians of the Galaxy Limited Edition
Guns ‘N Roses Limited Edition
Iron Maiden Limited Edition
Jurassic Park Limited Edition
Lawman
Meteor
Mandalorian Limited Edition
Monster Bash Special Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean Collectors Edition
Star Trek Limited Edition
Star Wars Limited Edition
Walking Dead Limited Edition
Willie Wonka Collectors Edition
Zombie League (pitch ‘n bat)"

3 months later
#5943 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Bummer, it's a scam. Cloned from this Pinside ad, sophisticated stuff! Too good to be true ...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133201

I flagged it for the same reason, good looking out for each other.

1 week later
#5981 1 year ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I listed the Rollergames for Universal Pinball. We have had the game in our inventory for over a month now so it must have been a different game that you saw. Also my add shows that it was posted 8 days ago but refreshed yesterday. We put a lot of time into our games and strip down the playfields to clean and wax the hard to get to spots. We make sure everything works as it should and the game plays responsively. We also include a 30 day warrantee with all games we sell and offer discounted service calls in the future for any games purchased through us. We have been in business since 1992 and we take care of our customers. We also offer both in home and in shop repairs for games purchased elsewhere. We have our full inventory on our website at https://universalpinball.net/ Come check us out Wednesday-Friday from 10am to 5pm and Saturday from 10am to 3pm. Our address is 6771 W Mississippi Ave, Lakewood, CO 80226

Ebrenner87 and Universal Pinball are on the up and up re: the Roller Games. I just checked my saved items on Facebook Market place and the Roller Games that sold for 1500.00 looks to be a reimport with three coin slots on the coin door. The one Universal is selling only has two. I never thought I would be so sad to miss out on a 1500 Roller Games, but ‘tis the world we live in….Sadly, I can not upload proof since uploading is disabled. Happy Easter everyone, I will be watching Zombie movies to celebrate the event.

2 months later
#6105 1 year ago

Spent the evening at Pinball Jones….as usual PJ did not disappoint. The Big Lebowski stole the show! Spent half the evening playing two player and could have easily spent the entire evening on that pin. Maybe it was the newness or the beautiful world under glass it cultivated…Such a beautiful game and a lot of fun to shoot. Just a really good evening. That is all.

1 month later
#6208 1 year ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

Anybody here get that $5500 Tron that was on CL yesterday? Hopefully it wasn’t one of the flippers, otherwise we’ll see if for $10k pretty soon

Fingers crossed it was one of you guys.

#6212 1 year ago
Quoted from MMGB:

My neighbors were selling the Tron. I didn’t even know they had it. Got in touch yesterday and made the deal this morning. They told me their email blew up and they finally had to stop replying. It’s in good condition and needs a bath, but will be a great add to the collection.

A little heart broken, I was next after you. Still happy it didn’t end up with any of our local flippers. Your collection is amazing.

2 months later
#6345 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody know of any equipment rental places that rent the escalera stair cat dolly? If anybody is looking to sell their 66” or 72” LMK.

Try these guys:
https://arapahoerental.com/equipment-rentals-product/dolly---stair-climbing-(battery-power-escalera-sty/3081#

I haven’t rented from them but I called once to check and the Loveland location had these for rent. I think they rented in 4 hour blocks.

2 months later
#6464 1 year ago
Quoted from MMGB:

Always using the space under my pins to store my kid’s stuff. That nuclear warhead is part of a nerf gun battle game; trying to make the experience as extreme as possible! Not trying to nuke Rudy.

Are you building a Time Machine?

“ They wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and, in turn, gave them a shoddy bomb casing full of used pinball machine parts!”

3 months later
#6681 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Okay, April fools was 4 days ago. Who's crazy Shadow is this? Back story?
wyoming.craigslist.org link

Maybe it’s this one? I really want it but I can’t swing the price tag.

http://firebirdpinball.com/the-shadow-gets-handles/

6 months later
#7063 5 months ago

For those without Facebook I made this YouTube short:

Joe was wonderful to talk to and I think I will buy a setup for my pins soon. It will give my tendinitis a break. Like mentioned above there was zero lag and it felt very natural to flip with my thumbs. It is also great that a controller can move to compatible pins with a very affordable kit. I am very impressed with what they have done so far and I can’t wait to see what they do next!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SirMachismo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=SirMachismo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.