IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Polypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6348 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Try these guys:
https://arapahoerental.com/equipment-rentals-product/dolly---stair-climbing-(battery-power-escalera-sty/3081#
I haven’t rented from them but I called once to check and the Loveland location had these for rent. I think they rented in 4 hour blocks.

Arapahoe definitely still has that. However, Lethal is in Westminster and I have to believe any sizable tool rental company would be likely to also have one. Just get on the phone before you drive all the way up here and ask around.

4 months later
#6648 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

I'm thinking about selling my Alien(s) se to make room for other games. Very low plays. Any interest out there?

I'm interested, but not currently buying. Realistically, my next buy will be in the late fall. Doubt that is helpful to you.

1 week later
#6664 11 months ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Hey Coloradans. I just listed my beautifully restored White Water. Please let me know if you are interested. White Water

Machine - For Sale

White Water

New ad!

Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling my outstanding restored White Water. Will consider a trade for TAF, IJ, and possibly others. Located in a walk out basement. Please see my positive feedback.

Restorat...”

18 hours ago

Denver, CO
(46 mi)

PinDeadHead

That looks gorgeous. Did you do the restore yourself?

1 month later
#6768 10 months ago

With you putting so much up for sale including your home, I hope things are going okay for you. Be well.

1 month later
#6859 9 months ago

RIP Todd. Great person who will be missed. Let it serve a reminder to live every day with kindness and joy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Polypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=Polypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.