IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MMGB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2075 7 years ago

Whysnow,

I'll help him out. Sending you a pm.

1 month later
#2103 7 years ago

The headbox glass on my Funhouse has a nasty scratch, I'm looking to replace it. Anybody know who sells headbox glass for Williams machines?

#2113 7 years ago

Rotating my CFTBL out of the lineup. Need to make room for a Hobbit. PM me if you know somebody interested.

6 months later
#2458 6 years ago

The bat shit high speed is back on craigslist, I guess it will more than just simple green to bring back to life!

5 months later
#2906 6 years ago

Pm sent- kids want a JP in the collection. They dig the t-Rex

9 months later
#3464 5 years ago

Is that Fathom on Craigslist anybody’s on this thread? I tried to contact the seller with no response.

5 months later
#3885 4 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

So I have some money burning a hole in my pocket. I have been looking for a Avatar Pro, and missed out on one. So here is the request does anyone have a Avatar Pro, Star Trek Pro they want to sell? Ill lay it all out I have $4300 bucks to spend. I would also be interested in a Judge Dreed, or Johnny Mnemonic that are in good shape with no playfield wear. Ill pay the fair price for either of those. Ok crazy ask but how about a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro for said $4300? I know crazy request. V/R Shawn

Yuriijos has an Avatar Pro for sale. All around good guy. Pm him here on Pinside.

1 month later
#3950 4 years ago

Pm sent, would be a cool wall art piece.

1 month later
#4036 4 years ago

I have a Shadow, Data East Star Wars, project Vector, Cirqus Voltaire and a World Cup Soccer 94 ready for a new home. PM me if interested.

#4047 4 years ago
Quoted from MMGB:

I have a Shadow, Data East Star Wars, project Vector, Cirqus Voltaire and a World Cup Soccer 94 ready for a new home. PM me if interested.

Thanks for all the interest. Vector, Cirqus Voltaire, and Shadow are sold. Still interest in DESW and WCS94, if they don’t sell I’ll just keep them in the lineup.

4 months later
#4269 4 years ago

Apparently it’s working. My guess is somebody traded a pinball machine for a MacBook once and now it’s an obsession. Next you’ll see people trying to trade mountain bikes or junk cars or cheap motorcycles for a pinball machine.

7 months later
#4579 3 years ago

Awesome! Great to read Colorado arcades are opening back up!

4 months later
#5029 3 years ago

Been meaning to post my Scared Stiff for sale and finally got around to it. Would prefer to sell locally. PM if interested.

Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great overall condition. Uploaded better photos, first ones were in a hurry. Original incandescent lighting on playfield and warm LEDs in backbox. Could use new rubbers, I had p...”
2021-01-30
Niwot, CO
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 342 times

1 month later
#5181 3 years ago

Wow, that’s a great offer! Now, time to look for a good deal in Wisconsin.

#5194 3 years ago

I’m thinking about offering him my whole collection for his suggestion of $1,000,000. Collection has lights, zing things, bling sounds, and not covered in gravy.

1 month later
#5240 2 years ago

Can’t wait to stop by Lyons Classic Pinball in the near future. Ryan, thanks for letting us know it’s open!

4 months later
#5513 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I have a Spike system shaker motor and looking to trade it for a SAM system one.

I have a Red Tremor Shaker still in the box, works on a SAM pins.

6 months later
#5948 2 years ago

Pm sent

4 months later
#6210 1 year ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

Anybody here get that $5500 Tron that was on CL yesterday? Hopefully it wasn’t one of the flippers, otherwise we’ll see if for $10k pretty soon

My neighbors were selling the Tron. I didn’t even know they had it. Got in touch yesterday and made the deal this morning. They told me their email blew up and they finally had to stop replying. It’s in good condition and needs a bath, but will be a great add to the collection.

#6217 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Your collection is amazing.

Thanks for the shout out. I’ve been in the hobby for quite a while and have just kept it fun. I pick up a couple a year and rotate out the ones that don’t connect. Been a hell of a ride.

2 months later
#6333 1 year ago

I'm ready to offload my JP Prem, shoot me a PM if interested. Stern mods include amber shooter, headphone jack, shaker, and topper. Pinball Pro speaker upgrade, speaker lights, Cliffy's since new, and some playfield mods.

2 months later
#6456 1 year ago

Placed my Whirlwind back on the market. Local sale preferred.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice original Whirlwind with mylar protecting the original playfield. Upgrades: New chrome legs New topper All new plastic set, including clear plastics Flame polished ramp...”
2023-01-02
Niwot, CO
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 645 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6462 1 year ago

Always using the space under my pins to store my kid’s stuff. That nuclear warhead is part of a nerf gun battle game; trying to make the experience as extreme as possible! Not trying to nuke Rudy.

10 months later
#7123 5 months ago

Chooga, I recently received an order from retrorefurbs, no issues shipping to Colorado. Might be worth an email to Retrorefurbs to confirm shipping.

1 week later
#7147 4 months ago

Selling a few machines. Open to trades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Magneto LE #197 of 250 Rev B Aux driver board installed to replace original malfunctioned Rev A. Updated code from rev 1.21 to latest 1.51. That action erased total games played...”
2023-11-22
Niwot, CO
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 243 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
KISS Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Kiss to make room for the next “gotta have” pinball machine. Purchased this Kiss from a local owner and have really enjoyed the nostalgia, art, and play. Easy to s...”
2023-11-22
Niwot, CO
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 948 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Playfield stripped and polished. New rubbers. Flippers rebuilt. Comet LEDs. Translite is in excellent condition. Cabinet has some dings and scrapes. Playfield has little wear a...”
2023-11-22
Niwot, CO
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 298 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7153 4 months ago

Selling an original Monster Bash

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Monster Bash Pinball (domestic version). Playfield in great condition and works 100% LEDs on controlled playfield lamps. Drac tack is clean and playfield & plastics ar...”
2023-11-25
Niwot, CO
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 371 times

3 months later
#7387 36 days ago

Anyone have a Big Hurt they are ready to sell. Asking for a friend.

#7389 35 days ago

Thanks tylery85 , I’ll see if it’s available.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MMGB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=MMGB and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.