IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lethal_Inc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

"Wesley, didn't you spend about two years trying to find that Shadow?"
Nope I bought it 4 years ago after a brief search. Is a great game, but I only have room for 4 games, so eventually I usually rotate a game to bring in something else.
Oh and I would consider a trade for another nice pin especially with someone in or close to Colorado..

PM sent

2 weeks later
#51 9 years ago

Anybody looking for a Judge Dredd in great condition? PM for details and pictures, thanks!

3 months later
#250 9 years ago

I'm in Westminster and wanting a LOTR, LMK when you want to sell it.

2 weeks later
#276 9 years ago

Every time I check this thread there's nothing for sale. Let's stick to the thread please. What's for sale?

3 months later
#678 8 years ago

Anybody interested in a brand new Red Tremor shaker motor from Cointaker? Got one for my MET pro led but decided against putting it in, would rather have the color DMD. $135.00 is 10% off of Cointakers price and no shipping charges. PM me if interested. Thanks!

6 months later
#1080 8 years ago

Looking for a nice No Fear to trade or buy.

1 month later
#1155 8 years ago

Damn did anybody on Pinside get that Tron on CL earlier?

#1158 8 years ago

Yes that's a little rediculous for that MB. With the problems indicated and wear on the playfield the price is way too high. Or but wait he'll shop it for an additional $500 and as is. Craziness!

#1163 8 years ago

Looking for a HUO Avatar. Could trade either JD or The Getaway plus cash or cash only. Thanks.

#1184 8 years ago

Anyone have a lead in where I can pick up a Avatar pro?

1 week later
#1229 8 years ago

I have both my JD and HSII The Getaway on CL for sale. Both in above average condition, no playfield wear, minimal fading, and both work 100%. Asking $2300 for HSII, $2450 for JD but would do both together for $4700. Take a look at the ads on CL and reply to that or PM me here if you have any interest. Thanks!

1 week later
#1241 8 years ago

The Getaway is sold, JD still available. LMK if you make it up this way.

1 week later
#1296 8 years ago

Judge Dredd still available if anybody would like to look at it. Please see CL ad. $2400 firm. Thanks!

#1302 8 years ago

You have to see it to make that judgement IMO.

2 weeks later
#1372 8 years ago

I have a Cointaker Red Tremor shaker for Spike systems that has been installed and played for 2 games and then taken out that I want to sell. Basically brand new, I'm just not a shaker type of person. $75. Also have a set of the Kingdon Signs mod for the GOT that is for sale as well. $30. Thanks.

#1381 8 years ago

Anybody have a nice Avatar pro for sale at a reasonable price?

#1398 8 years ago

I would really like to buy from JJ and keep it local but the sales tax just kills it for me. Sorry JJ. I bought from Cointaker as the pricing is very competitive, no sales tax, and delivered right to your driveway!

#1403 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

...what's a few hundred more?

A few hundred dollars in my pocket

2 weeks later
#1448 8 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'm also doing a GB launch party in Boulder. Press Play, 6:30pm on Saturday April 30th. The bar is 21+ after 7pm, but you can come any time earlier in the day and still participate. Mine is going to be more of a party, with several small side tournaments. If this is your first event at Press Play, you get 15 free games*!
https://www.facebook.com/events/252704955069630
* assuming you have an iOS or Android device that can download the PayRange app

Sweet, I'm going to try and make it. Explain side tournaments please.

#1449 8 years ago

Who wants to sell me a nice Avatar for a decent price?

#1453 8 years ago

Great, sounds like a great night of pinball!

2 weeks later
#1503 7 years ago

All his pins are overpriced.

1 week later
#1550 7 years ago

Still interested in acquiring an Avatar if anyone has one or a lead on one locally.

2 weeks later
#1598 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I'm going to bring a game out to RMPS, most likely. I'm not planning on selling, but with a good enough of an arm twist, I might let something go. It'll be one of the following:
- Elvira and the Party Monsters
- Bride of Pinbot
- Spider-Man
- Ghostbusters LE (this one would be 100% not for sale)
Any preferences for what I should bring out? All machines are in great shape.

I think everybody would like to play GBLE! Didn't think that anyone even had one delivered yet...

1 week later
#1628 7 years ago

So colorDMD is going to be releasing the SM ROM soon and in order to make the display work you have to have a newer colorDMD display with upgraded memory. For those of us who have an older display we need to change the IC memory chip for one with more memory. Anyone local here have the tools and skills to change this IC chip for me? I could try it but I really don't want to destroy my colorDMD display. Thanks

#1631 7 years ago

It's not socketed. image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1634 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

So colorDMD is going to be releasing the SM ROM soon and in order to make the display work you have to have a newer colorDMD display with upgraded memory. For those of us who have an older display we need to change the IC memory chip for one with more memory. Anyone local here have the tools and skills to change this IC chip for me? I could try it but I really don't want to destroy my colorDMD display. Thanks

I have the IC chip ordered, so who can help me install this on my colorDMD circuit board? Thanks.

7 months later
#2022 7 years ago

Does anybody want to consider trading up a pin temporarily? I would love to put some time in on LOTR. My machines are flawless, play 100%, and are taken well care of, only played by me and my son. If we traded for a while I would treat your game as if it were mine and I would expect the same from you. Conditions of both games involved could be noted by both parties, and when returned be expected to be in the same condition.

1 month later
#2080 7 years ago

Is anyone in Colorado going to get the new Alien machine and put it on location?

#2085 7 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Again same as my last post he is putting a Alien on location at Mutiny Book Store and cafe on broadway in Denver. You will have to find out from Ryan when it is arriving.

Ryan with Comet in Boulder?

2 months later
#2166 6 years ago

I would like to trade my undocumented HUO Avatar pro plus $1000 for a equally nice LOTR. Thanks.

2 months later
#2314 6 years ago

Where will it be on location?

3 months later
#2517 6 years ago

Someone get a Alien/s game on location please. That game looks awesome!

1 month later
#2590 6 years ago

Anyone have a Revenge From Mars they are looking to sell?

#2603 6 years ago

I would like to see 1 game in the Denver area, ALIENS!!!

1 week later
#2641 6 years ago

Are you looking to trade or buy?

4 months later
#2959 6 years ago

Have an Avatar pro, undocumented HUO in excellent condition, going up for sale soon. PM me if you want more info or pics.

1 month later
#3099 5 years ago

Anyone want to buy a DMD glare eliminator? I have 2 and do not want these. I thought I was buying the plastic slide in glare guards and have no need for these as I have color DMD’s. Got them from Comet Pinball. $10 each. I’ll be at the RMPS Saturday.

#3102 5 years ago

Hey Ryan, they are still wrapped and un-used. Thanks for the offer, I actually need 4 bent plastics for all of my games. I’ll definitely stop by, need a couple LED lamps too.

4 months later
#3274 5 years ago

Anybody want to trade a nice Avatar pro plus cash for either TWD or Iron Maiden (pro models)?

#3282 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Since I got excited for no reason, and want to clear this up for others:
yuriijos wants to trade *his* Avatar, for *your* TWD or IMDN.

Yes that is correct. I’ll add cash to the deal as well.

2 weeks later
#3331 5 years ago

Anyone know of an Alien in town anywhere?

#3335 5 years ago

Why? Seems like a great game. Wish I could afford it. Any on location anywhere?

3 weeks later
#3371 5 years ago

I need a few pictures of a WPC-95 game under the cabinet, particularly the main power interface assembly and the connections there. Please PM me for details. Much appreciated.

2 months later
#3595 5 years ago

In case anybody is looking for one, I have a very nice Corvette listed on CL. Really looking to trade for something close in value but sale is always an option. I’m looking for Dirty Harry, Johnny Mnemonic, The Shadow, White Water, or Indy 500 +/- cash.

1 week later
#3613 5 years ago

Who wants to sell me a White Water?

1 month later
#3695 5 years ago

It sucks they chose Memorial weekend for the RMPS, I have plans to go camping already.

3 weeks later
#3770 4 years ago

Anybody looking for a GoT pro? Documented HUO, nearly perfect (I say it’s perfect but someone can always find something) and lots of tasteful mods. Would trade for Deadpool pro or Iron Maiden pro + cash.

1 month later
#3873 4 years ago

Avatar pro on CL. Excellent like new condition with awesome mods.

1 week later
#3886 4 years ago

I decided not to sell my Avatar since a machine I was interested in was no longer available. There's only one particular game I’m interested in swapping with Avatar and that’s TRON. Any takers? Plus cash of course

4 months later
#4120 4 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Off topic but just took delivery of Jurassic Park Premium at Lyons Classic Pinball. Put about 8 games on it, so far loving it! Come play it fresh out of the box.

Sweet! Need to make a trip to Lyons soon!

#4128 4 years ago

Anybody have a Scared Stiff they want to sell?

1 week later
#4147 4 years ago

Who’s got a Scared Stiff for sale, anyone?

#4159 4 years ago

Avatar pro, excellent condition, for sale on CL or PM me here for more info.

1 week later
#4171 4 years ago

Avatar is still for sale, also willing to trade plus cash on my end. Let me know what you have.

2 weeks later
#4196 4 years ago

Not to take anything away from his for sale ad, but my Avatar is in perfect shape. Never on location, nothing needs to be fixed. Sure it’s not the LE, but IMO just as good if not better.

6 months later
#4413 3 years ago

What locations are currently open if any?

#4418 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

pinball jones in old town fort collins is open, hours of operation are shorter than normal so i would check their website. its freeplay - pay by the hour model right now

Any of the 1ups open yet?

2 weeks later
#4435 3 years ago

Anybody interested in temporarily trading games? I have a Iron Maiden pro and would like to try out JP2 or TMNT for a couple of months. Home use only, you treat my game like it’s yours and vice versa here. If you come look at my collection you can see I don’t abuse my machines and I would treat yours the same. Just throwing it out there. Again this would only be a temporary trade. Peace.

2 weeks later
#4451 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody interested in temporarily trading games? I have a Iron Maiden pro and would like to try out JP2 or TMNT for a couple of months. Home use only, you treat my game like it’s yours and vice versa here. If you come look at my collection you can see I don’t abuse my machines and I would treat yours the same. Just throwing it out there. Again this would only be a temporary trade. Peace.

No one is interested in switching things up for a little or I guess all of you have played IRMD already?

1 week later
#4474 3 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Here are the Stern released locations
CO - 1 Up Greenwood
CO - co. bar
CO - Mutiny Information Cafe
CO - The Control Room
CO - Wonderland Brewing Co
Greg

Are any of these places even open? I thought they were all closed due to the virus.

2 months later
#4638 3 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

In Dan's defense, the old venue was going to royally screw him over and the new venue had literally no other open weekend from March until October except the Memorial Day weekend.

Then do it after October please. Memorial weekend is not good.

#4639 3 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

The 1up Lodo has reopened
Monday - Thursday 3pm - 11pm
Friday - Sunday 11am - 11pm
Limited to 50 people
No reservations. Bring your mask and come on in.

When is the Colfax location opening?

2 weeks later
#4678 3 years ago

I can’t believe these fires, crazy times. Sure hope this coming snow storm helps. My thoughts and prayers to everyone effected. On a side note, who’s selling their Scarred Stiff to get the new GnR? PM me if your selling a SS please.

1 week later
#4703 3 years ago

Still looking for a Scared Stiff....anyone?

2 months later
#4918 3 years ago

Still looking for someone who wants to temporarily trade my IRMD pro for their JP pro. Temp trade. Want to check out JP in a home environment. I’ll treat your game as if it were mine and expect the same from you.

1 month later
#5040 3 years ago

Anybody looking for a Johnny Mmemonic? Ad is on CL but would come down a little for a local pinsider.

2 weeks later
#5106 3 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

The 1up Colfax will reopen tomorrow, Tuesday 2/23/21
Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm
Saturday - Sunday 11am - 11pm
Limited to 50 people
We removed a lot of video games and rearranged to give more personal space.
34 Pinball machines ready to play.

Anything new there like AIQ or LZ?

1 week later
#5154 3 years ago

Anybody know who owns or operates the pinball machines at the Arapaho Bowling Center? Great collection but many need some work and could be so much better.

#5156 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Dan Nickolich.
I might have spelled his name wrong.

Is he on pinside?

3 months later
#5303 2 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Coming up to Denver area this weekend for a visit. I saw that some ops are getting Mandalorian machines as of yesterday. Anyone know if there will be one on location already up there? I won’t get the chance to play one in AZ for quite a while. Will be in the Highlands Ranch area and already plan on hitting a few spots as I can.

1up Greenwood Village should have one soon. Great place!

4 months later
#5570 2 years ago

How is the game turnout at the showdown this year?

#5593 2 years ago

Who ever coordinates the Pinball Showdown, please keep it in October the same week before Halloween. Much better weather and atmosphere IMO. Great job this year!

1 month later
#5692 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Iron Maiden pro towards a Tron Legacy pro if anybody has any interest. Maybe a straight up sale for one too, depending on price.

#5700 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Looking to trade my Iron Maiden pro towards a Tron Legacy pro if anybody has any interest. Maybe a straight up sale for one too, depending on price.

Bump, anyone have a Tron that you are looking to trade or sell?

2 months later
#5844 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

I just went up to windfall brewery.
WAY WAY too crowded. Not enough walkway room when playing at a game. It was NOT worth the drive all the way up there.

Don’t go on a Friday evening. Was there last night and there was maybe 2 or 3 other people.

3 weeks later
#5889 2 years ago
Quoted from trecemaneras:

I’ve been wondering the same. Nothing about 2022 on their website yet though.

Hope it is in October like last year.

1 month later
#6007 1 year ago

I really liked the show in October, keep it that way.

1 month later
#6078 1 year ago
Quoted from Elicash:

I was in Ft Collins for wife’s birthday last week. Dragged her into Pinball Jones. To my surprise, there in front of my eyes was a Big Lebowski. I thought I was hallucinating. Spent an hour or so on it. Fantastic game! I love location pinball in Colorado!

Went to go play this last night and the right flipper is sticking. Bummer when your psyched to play a new rare game and it plays like this.

#6080 1 year ago

Sounds great. I’d really like to get up there someday to check out Halloween too. Just so busy. I appreciate the offer and hope to take you up on it someday soon.

2 months later
#6214 1 year ago
Quoted from MMGB:

My neighbors were selling the Tron. I didn’t even know they had it. Got in touch yesterday and made the deal this morning. They told me their email blew up and they finally had to stop replying. It’s in good condition and needs a bath, but will be a great add to the collection.

I tried as well but was way late to the party and knew I didn’t have a chance.

2 months later
#6344 1 year ago

Anybody know of any equipment rental places that rent the escalera stair cat dolly? If anybody is looking to sell their 66” or 72” LMK.

1 week later
#6364 1 year ago

Looking to trade my CCr SE for MBr SE or CE, EHOH premium, or MMr classic or original. My game was purchased NIB and is in like new condition. Has the alternate translate and side blades plus a few other small mods. If anyone is interested please message me.

4 months later
#6599 1 year ago

Shhhhh. I like going there on Thursday nights and no body to play the games but me and my brother.

6 months later
#7052 6 months ago

It was a great show! Thanks to all who brought games. Definitely less lines and waiting this year. My only gripe, get some better air conditioning or air movement in the main ballroom. It was too hot and it smelled nasty at times.

2 months later
#7168 4 months ago

Looking for a Bram Stoker’s Dracula if anybody has one or a lead on one. Thanks!

1 week later
#7186 4 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Looking for a Bram Stoker’s Dracula if anybody has one or a lead on one. Thanks!

Still interested in finding a BSD if anyone has one.

3 weeks later
#7250 3 months ago

Anybody interested in a few month temporary trade for my Iron Maiden pro? Looking for a James Bond pro to enjoy for a little change up. Would stay in my personal collection and would be treated as if it was my own and would expect the same for my game. Trade back after a few months.

1 month later
#7365 62 days ago

If any of you are looking for an electrical or solar photovoltaic contractor, please contact me. I can help with the overpriced situation.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lethal_Inc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=Lethal_Inc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.