IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#233 9 years ago

Hello, new to the forum. Located in southern colorado and looking to purchase another machine. Ideally looking for a IJ, pinbot, black knight or any 80s williams game.

1 month later
#299 9 years ago

Anyone want to trade something for some em games?

#308 9 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I might be interested. What EMs do you have? Is your Pinside "collection" up to date?
I'm looking for some of the more iconic EMs. Still looking for a nice Fireball, or perhaps a C37, ElDorado, Atlantis, Surf Champ...so many others.

Yes it's up to date. Let me know if you are interested in anything

4 weeks later
#366 9 years ago

I tried to go look at it today too. I said i had cash in hand and he pretty much blew me off

#389 9 years ago

Do they negotiate? I might have to take a trip up there

1 week later
#431 9 years ago

I think I'm going to unload all my EM games to focus on what I really want. They were a good deal offered to me but my heart just isn't in them. I found a couple hooks I need to go up north to check out when the weather clears. Also looking for another firepower. If there is any interest in the EM please let me know

#435 9 years ago

Gottlieb king pin
Gottlieb pro football
Gottlieb roller coaster
Gottlieb big shot
Chicago coin jukebox

Also have a project williams expo. I haven't messed with it but it looks to be missing a few things and has no backglass. I can get further into it (more than open the coin door) if anyone is interested.

There is also a gottlieb spin out and a straight shooter but my dad has pretty much laid claims to them unless someone really wants them

#445 9 years ago

Went and looked at the firepower and hook at mirage today. He is asking 995 for the firepower. It works and looks great but has some minor issues that could be easily fixed. Thoughts?

The hook he is at 1995 and it's really clean. Just feel he is too high.

1 week later
#514 9 years ago

I emailed yesturday morning with no response

3 weeks later
#608 9 years ago

Anyone have any williams system 6 boards for sale?

#619 9 years ago

I was thinking about offering all my EM games + cash towards an Indiana jones, or trading a few for a black knight.

#625 9 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Is anyone interested in vids? Would love to get an EM or early solid state pin.

I'd be interested in a contra or tekken

3 weeks later
#686 8 years ago

Gottlieb big shot, needs work $250?
Gottlieb roller coaster, plays great! $500?
Gottlieb king pin, great original condition, plays great $700?
Chicago coin juke box, plays great, needs back glass, there is one there but it's cracked. $400?

I'm not sure if my prices are too high or will work fine. I just want to move these games to make room for something new. Ideally trades would work

1 week later
#716 8 years ago

Wtb: junk play fields. The more damaged the better. Or basically any completely junk pins. I thought I had more stuff laying around but I am almost completely out.

3 weeks later
#753 8 years ago

I would love the have that IJ! That's the #1 on my list for most wanted for my collection

1 week later
#766 8 years ago

pueblo.craigslist.org link

I have these listed and would really like to move them to make room for something else.

1 week later
#774 8 years ago

Looking for a roller games, black knight, or swords of fury

#776 8 years ago

No one with a rollergames or black knight?!

2 weeks later
#805 8 years ago

Has anyone ever done business with game room treasures out of Colorado Springs?

#807 8 years ago

From talking on the phone with him today he sounded like a nice guy. Hopefully I can work a deal out with him on the rollergames and black knight I've been looking for and can't find!

#831 8 years ago

Was the totan a fake ad? That seemed too cheap to be true

#832 8 years ago

Gottlieb king pin. Clean original shape. Have the original owners packet with all new score cards. Need to make room. Can possibly deliver. $600

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#844 8 years ago

Still looking for roller games, black knight, swords of fury or possibly open to any Williams system 6-11.

Still have the Chicago coin jukebox and gottlieb kingpin for trades or sale. Might have a gottlieb pro football coming up soon

1 month later
#917 8 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Anyone check out that HS in Pueblo? I want one.

I can go check it out for you if you want?

#925 8 years ago

Still looking for a black knight or swords of fury

2 weeks later
#945 8 years ago

You must be talking about the one in Brighton. The one in Idaho springs sounds ok

#974 8 years ago

Might be a long shot but does anyone here have a defender?

3 weeks later
#1016 8 years ago

Might have to stop by this weekend!

Any wms sys 3-11s around?

#1018 8 years ago

Pretty open. Not trying to break the bank though.

1 month later
#1072 8 years ago

Any wants trade something for a black rose? Ideally looking for a BSD.

#1074 8 years ago

Yes! It's a really fun game. I need to do a little work to it but it's all good. Just would rather have a bsd or other Williams 7-11 games.

#1077 8 years ago

Don't want cash. Just trades. I also have no problem holding it if I can't get what I'm ideally looking for

1 week later
#1082 8 years ago

Anyone interested in a gottlieb spin out and pro football. Would like to trade them for something early solid state. Would sell outright also if any interest

2 weeks later
#1106 8 years ago

I really want a bsd if anyone has one or knows anyone looking to part ways with one

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#1150 8 years ago

Looking for a bsd, bop, or jm. Possibly all 3 at once.

1 week later
#1180 8 years ago

I'm just trying to buy a BSD!! And it seems others are too and every time I come across one, it just sold. Might go for a CFTBL instead

1 week later
#1225 8 years ago

Looking for Swords of fury or mousin around

2 weeks later
#1285 8 years ago

Tried buying 2 pins from wolfman. He basically wasn't interested in selling.

#1288 8 years ago

Bride and party monsters. Wouldn't really give me any information on the games at all. Offered a deposit on them for when he gets back to town and he just said he might have to sell to make room for others if he finds them. I did ask if he would make a package deal and that I would more than likely take either one either way but would prefer both.

2 weeks later
3 weeks later
4 weeks later
#1543 7 years ago

Any want to trade something comparable for a black rose? Full comet led, Titan rubbers, and new canon assembly and motor.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1600 7 years ago

I kinda want a big guns if anyone has one they can't fit due to low ceilings

4 weeks later
1 week later
#1704 7 years ago

So who got the $300 f14 that needed removed ASAP?

#1710 7 years ago

Yeah I don't get scam ads either. I saw it and just laughed.

#1720 7 years ago

Looks like that could be Mike from mirage games

2 weeks later
#1743 7 years ago

I finally made a purchase from him and they let me plug in the game I purchased as well as play that creature they had.

1 week later
#1759 7 years ago

Let me know when you come through, maybe we can meet up for lunch or something

4 weeks later
#1854 7 years ago

Looking for a bally vector. Anyone? Anyone?

4 weeks later
#1893 7 years ago

I'm looking for an Taito ice cold beer. Thanks!!

1 month later
#1941 7 years ago

Going to put my flash and gorgar up for trade, and possibly paragon.

1 week later
#1967 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Does anyone know of anyone that might be interested in transporting games up and down the Front Range for $$? I don't mean a shipping company. Could it be an interesting little side business for someone in the community? That would sure make it easier to trade games between us. Especially speaking from someone in Colorado Springs. The part of making a deal is the pain of traveling, packing and transporting.

I'm always willing to pick up games for people if they need it down south. I actually just did that tonight!

2 weeks later
1 month later
#2023 7 years ago
Quoted from Pindiddy:

And now a Swords of Fury for $850... lasted about an hour on Craigslist. Good deals seem to be coming up every day.

What?!? Really?!?

I've actually been considering letting go of some games for trade. Not really interested on selling outright but would like to apply trades for a good A list game. The games I am thinking are:

Getaway
Johnny mnemonic
Hook
Gorgar
Flash
Masquerade

And possibly paragon.

All games are clean and play

1 month later
#2089 7 years ago

Different Ryan. The Ryan with mutanity is ryan from bloodshed deathbath.

1 month later
#2136 7 years ago

I really want a Genesis. Looking for any info on finding one.

2 weeks later
#2153 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I'm coming in for Pinball Showdown and I'm looking for a good candidate for a re-theme. Does anybody have any games (prefer it to be classic SS or newer) that are fit for a re-theme? Obviously condition isn't much of a factor. I can pick up during the weekend of the show. Now is the time to get rid of that blown out game you know you're never going to actually restore...

I have a Mata Hari and a night rider I'm gonna be selling soon. Both are decently clean though

#2164 6 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I have a Jokerz in Pueblo that needs some board/wiring work. I can only find Strauss Amusements. Any other recommendations or experience with their support.
I have the awful hum, the adjust error that is common and that a new battery holder and batteries didn't fix, a couple wacky wiring 'solutions' that a previous owner must have tried, and one GI plug that needs replaced (cut, but not burnt)
Any recommendations or suggestions is appreciated. I had hoped to fix myself, but its been sitting around for years, and I'd rather try my hand at fixing a single problem from a working machine. I'm over my head as a noob to tackle all that's wrong here on my first try out.

I can come by and look at it. Let me know when works best for you

1 month later
#2245 6 years ago

Looking for an Elvira and the party monsters

#2251 6 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Also thinking about trading/selling my Banzai Run, pretty rough PF, so value it around 2500-3k

I have cash right now.

I'm also looking for a Congo

1 month later
#2362 6 years ago

I think those 4 games are the ones that were just for sale in WY for next to nothing. Looks to be the same guy that buys games and realists them right away for 3x what he paid for them

4 weeks later
#2399 6 years ago

I sent out an email also on it. I wouldn't mind having a second pinbot to put out on location.

I would like to buy something this weekend. What's for sale out there!?

1 week later
#2413 6 years ago

Does anyone have experience with working on an Ice Cold Beer? This things about to become flaming hot firewood

#2415 6 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

Taito or ICE version?

taito. put in a new power supply. the only thing the game will do is the motors spin. no attract, no lights, no displays

#2422 6 years ago

That's the guy that doubles the prices of his games the day after he buys them.

3 weeks later
#2467 6 years ago

I’m thinking about putting my banzai run up for trade. I would really like to trade it and some cash if needed for a good DMD title or a WOZ.

1 week later
#2508 6 years ago

Banzai Run still up for trade. Last chance before I tear it down and clear coat the play field

Edit: actually might throw magic castle, project jungle lord, project ice cold beer, and possible bobby Orr power play into the mix to get what I really want.

3 weeks later
#2548 6 years ago

Still got banzai run up for trade.

Can add jungle lord, Bobby Orr, or magic castle to get a TZ or IJ.

1 week later
#2583 6 years ago

looking for a Williams Indiana Jones or a Twilight Zone

#2609 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
FS/FT Banzai Run Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition. Leds in everything but the back pf inserts. Plays great. Ideally looking to trade for: WMS IJ TZ TOM TAF GOT Will add cash if needed. Can deliver in Colorado.”
2017-11-29
Pueblo, CO
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1119 times
Let’s make a deal!

1 month later
#2802 6 years ago

I still have my banzai run that I’d like to trade or sell. I recently clear coated the upper play field with PPG DC2000 clear to fix a bad Mylar issue it had.

1 week later
#2840 6 years ago

Back on the hunt for a Game of Thrones pro and possibly and Congo

#2844 6 years ago

Dude I’m still kicking myself over that!! You driving?

1 week later
#2865 6 years ago

Game exchange had a viper out on the floor

4 weeks later
1 month later
#2991 5 years ago

Looking to trade my well modded Ghostbusters pro for a game of thrones pro.

#2993 5 years ago

Or trade me something else for well modded gb pro. Will also sell outright

#3005 5 years ago

I agree that the current incentives aren’t worth it. If you are trying to have the show grow you have to have games there to do it. Give people a reason to want to bring games. It really bums me out that if I bring 2 games, my dad or myself still have to pay for a weekend pass for the event. Where is the incentive in that? I think we can all agree that it’s no easy job moving games around. Breaking down, moving, hauling, and driving 2 hours with 4 games isn’t exactly easy work for 2 passes. We had more incentives driving 12 hours with 2 games going to TPF like mentioned above. You can’t have an event unless people bring games. I’ve almost contemplated skipping the showdown and just fly out to the Tacoma show or something instead if I’m going to spend the same amount of money.

You want to have a big show, give people a reason to help you IMHO.

#3013 5 years ago

These shows don’t exist without people bringing games. It all goes hand in hand

#3016 5 years ago

A pinball show is no where near the same as a car show. Plus most car show registrations are not more than $20 and usually you get a decent goodie bag.

#3043 5 years ago

Yeah I’d have no problems bringing 20 games but it’s just not worth it and too much work.

3 weeks later
#3105 5 years ago

Still tying to trade a modded GB pro for a GOT or SW pro. Can bring this weekend

3 weeks later
#3124 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Anyone interested in a nice Skateball?
I am currently looking for a HUO BDK and a HUO NBA- any leads appreciated

I’d love to have a nice skateball but I need to sell this Ghostbusters first

1 week later
#3143 5 years ago

I’ve got $600 and Ghostbusters Pro this weekend. Someone trade me something comparable

2 months later
#3239 5 years ago

Putting my Kiss pro up for sale or trade if any interest

2 weeks later
1 week later
#3312 5 years ago

Looking for a Williams system 7 head or complete cab that isn’t beat. Also an early Bally ss Head as well

2 weeks later
#3357 5 years ago

Thinking about putting taxi and alien poker up for trade

3 weeks later
#3404 5 years ago

Going to put walking dead pro up for trade soon. Looking for GOT pro, GOTG pro, possibly SW pro, and may be open to other same range games

#3442 5 years ago

So with all that being said, who has project games for sale?

3 weeks later
#3465 5 years ago

Same. Tried to get ahold of the guy with no response just minutes after it was posted.

Looking for a twilight zone, World Cup soccer, baywatch, Congo, white water and open to other Williams/balky dmd games

2 weeks later
#3503 5 years ago

coming through FT. Collins today. Any projects for sale?

1 month later
#3619 5 years ago

I have a a time warp, f14, and some cash I wanna trade for a dmd game.

#3621 5 years ago

Ok maybe two. I mean who really wants/needs two time warps??

1 week later
#3653 5 years ago

Have a getaway, time warp, and f14 I would like to trade off or sell.

2 weeks later
1 week later
#3709 5 years ago

Might bring a stern Dracula to sell at the showdown

#3711 5 years ago

No, that’s not mine. I haven’t listed it, just a thought of listing it

#3718 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a slight Bally Time Zone project? Plays but with some issues, cabinet was repainted, back glass is extremely nice, and pf is good. Can send pictures. I just want it gone. make me an offer

1 week later
#3734 5 years ago

Putting up stern Dracula and DE time machine up for trade. I really want a swords of fury.

2 weeks later
#3776 4 years ago

Looking for a system 3-7 Williams coindoor. No major dents. Preferably plug and play if possible.

#3781 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I'm looking for a nice pinbot! Anybody got one they're willing to let go of p.m. me

I have a pinbot project

2 weeks later
#3825 4 years ago

Anyone have a wpc mpu? Have a crashed Game at the showdown.

1 month later
3 weeks later
3 weeks later
#3998 4 years ago

Might be a long shot but does anyone have any classic stern cabinets laying around?

1 week later
3 months later
#4194 4 years ago

Need to make some room so putting up my Gottlieb Genesis. New clear ramps with cliffy protectors, full comet led, Titan silicon rings, new power board, ground mod was done from the previous owner, a few broken plastics and faded translite which seem to be normal, pf and cabinet are in good condition.

2 months later
#4288 4 years ago

Thinking about putting my TSPP up for trade along with two firepower’s. Ideally looking for AFM, TAF, TZ, MM, WCS, FT, Creature, white water, or maybe something else.

1 week later
#4294 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a working firepower project?

#4297 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

If I didn't just pick up an ST:TNG this past weekend I'd really be interested. Out of curiosity....how much of a project? Price range? I've got to stop asking questions....my wife is going to kill me.

A solid cleaning, displays unless I have some laying around, a few switches, maybe a coil, needs a battery holder unless I have one laying around, a transistor but I’ll do that this weekend, and maybe a few small things here and there. I played a few games on it last night and it actually played pretty good!!

2 months later
#4358 3 years ago

I’d really like to get rid of my Simpsons pinball party for a Addams family or attack from mars.

#4368 3 years ago

Looking for either an TAF, or AFM (og or remake)

Selling embryon, sorcerer, and Evel.

2 months later
2 weeks later
#4500 3 years ago

Just a reach: anyone wanna trade a stern JP pro towards a MB remake?

1 month later
#4571 3 years ago

We are open down in Pueblo at Bite Me Cake Company!

1 month later
#4694 3 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Revenge From Mars

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

1 week later
1 month later
#4828 3 years ago

Ok but does anyone have a FT, TZ, or MB that they would sell? Preferable games that need shopped and gone through.

#4834 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I am glad that when I get back out there, I'll be down in Pueblo, and have to worry more about New Mexico peeps and Springs peeps than ya'll up in Denver. :megreen:

We have a pretty solid little group of players down here in Pueblo!

#4839 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Didn't know there were 2 of them. Hadn't run into either until yesterday. Who is the other one?

Isn’t there 3 of them?

#4845 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Really? Huh! That's good to hear!

Yep! And hopefully if the world ever opens back up, we will have a pretty good expansion to one of my locations

#4860 3 years ago

So does anyone have a FT, TZ, or MB that they want to sell, preferably that needs shopped?

1 month later
#5030 3 years ago

May be a long shot but anyone wanna trade a JP pro for a AIQ pro?

1 week later
#5050 3 years ago

I have a really clean gottlieb Sinbad I’m selling for a friend. Message for more info

1 month later
#5196 3 years ago

Anyone have old coin boxes laying around they want to sell?

#5202 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I'll look, if I have some you can have them.
What era/types are you looking for?

Prefer the plastic black ones. I thought I had enough for the new location. I was wrong

2 months later
#5295 2 years ago

Still wouldn’t mind trading my JP pro for an AIQ pro

1 week later
#5305 2 years ago

We will have mando at bite me cake company

4 weeks later
#5346 2 years ago

We also have our bi-weekly tournament tomorrow, Saturday July 10th at Bite Me Cake Company

#5368 2 years ago

Damn. I’ve been looking for a got pro too

#5369 2 years ago

*****NEW LOCATION ALERT*****

We are officially open!!! Flip A Coin arcade bar located in the basement of Bite Me Cake Company in Pueblo, Co is now open for business!!

Bite Me Cake Company
Flip A Coin arcade Bar
233. S Union Ave
Pueblo, Co 81003

Hours:
Friday, July 16, 6 PM to Close ?? 21+
Saturday, July 17, 12 PM to 6 PM, all ages (with an adult parent). 6 PM to Close ?? 21+ Hope to see you all There - The Bite Me Crew.

Current game list:

Stern stars
Elvira and the party monsters
The Mandalorian pro
Beam stokers dracula
Swords of fury
Williams Indiana Jones
Bride of pinbot
Space station
Deadpool pro
Elvira scared stiff
Theatre of magic
Barracora
Jackbot
Meteor
Funhouse
Jurassic Park pro
World Cup soccer 94
The Addams family
Gilligans island
Attack from mars

Frogger
Galaga
Ms Pac-Man
Gorf
Centipede
Joust
Crystal castles
Astroids deluxe
Missile command
VS excitebike
VS super Mario bros
Donkey Kong jr

1 week later
1 month later
1 month later
#5629 2 years ago

Looking for:

Fish tales
Game of thrones
Monster bash
Twilight zone
Creature from the black lagoon

#5632 2 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

Making your awesome pinball spot even more awesome!

Just trying to do my part to give location pinball to the people

1 month later
#5710 2 years ago

Looking for :

Medieval madness
Twilight zone
Stern pirates of the Caribbean
Creature from the black lagoon

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#5778 2 years ago

Still looking for:

Monster Bash
Twilight zone
Medieval madness
Fish tales
Diner
Earthshaker

1 week later
#5800 2 years ago

Have a Gilligans Island I want to sell. Not in the best shape but plays good. $3100. Can send pics. Willing to trade plus cash for other games. Still looking for medieval madness, monster bash, twilight zone, spider man, white water, diner, and open to other dmd/lcd games.

1 month later
#5865 2 years ago

Have a gilligans island for sale. New power driver board, titan rubbers, comet leds, new island motor. Will include NOS plastics if a deal is worked out. It’s not a perfect game. The cabinet looks like it was left on an actual island. The playfield is decent (no major wear), ramps are complete but well used. The game plays great though.

Also willing to put my really nice WCS94 for trade. New ramps, new plastics, new ball motor, really nice cabinet and playfield.

Ideally looking for monster bash, creature from the black lagoon, twilight zone, stern spiderman, or other DMD games.

4 weeks later
#5927 2 years ago

Still have my really nice WCS94 for trade. New ramps, new plastics, new ball motor, really nice cabinet and playfield. Also loaded with Titan rubbers and comet leds.

Ideally looking for monster bash, creature from the black lagoon, twilight zone, stern spiderman, or other DMD games with cash on my end of course.

1 week later
#5985 2 years ago

Still looking for stern spiderman, monster bash, twilight zone, medieval madness, creature from the black lagoon, or fishtales

2 weeks later
#6012 1 year ago

I have a 2 player NBA Jam arcade with monitor issues that I’d let go for a pretty good deal to free up some space

#6014 1 year ago

Yeah, it’s just a dynamo cabinet with a 2 player Rom conversion

2 weeks later
#6032 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Hey all, looking for an early/mid 90's DMD game for location. Something like T2, WCS, etc. Will consider earlier games but I think DMD will be most popular. Go Avs!!

I’ll trade you a party zone for that andromeda!!!

1 week later
#6049 1 year ago

Anyone have interest in a project PTC 14’ skee ball? Good candidate for a restoration. Works but needs some minor adjustments. I don’t have room for it

3 weeks later
1 month later
#6164 1 year ago

I have a bally playboy that is a beater but a working project. I’d really like to trade it for a classic stern and can add cash on top if needed.

1 week later
#6193 1 year ago

Personally I like to bring games that you really don’t get to see out in the wild very often.

2 weeks later
#6238 1 year ago

Who here like projects!?! Well do I have a deal for you!!

#1 I have a bally playboy. It’s rough. The cabinet, the playfield, the backglass. All of it. But it’s all there and usable. And the best part is I’ve played a game on it. It plays. It has semi new rubbers and comet leds in the GI. That’s worth something right? It’s not pretty but it has heart. It will probably treat someone good if you put in a little board work or coil replacement on the ball kick out. I don’t have the time or desire to mess with it honestly and I have my own junk playboy to work on. Let’s start at $900? I dunno that’s probably too much but it’s a starting point for some fun negotiations.

#2 is a Gottlieb Dragon. I don’t know anything about it besides its taking up room that I need. I was told that it played but it wouldn’t take quarter or add credits or something. You know what it does have? Sweet ass artwork! Yep. Overall it looked pretty cleaned when I put it away. That’s all I got on that one. Let’s say $900 on that one too? It’s a good starter game for someone.

#3 is a 1950s skee ball. It’s 14’ long and basically an EM. It plays but needs minor work. It needs a cable for the reset mechanism and adjustments for the scoring. The coolest part is it really doesn’t need to be plugged in! You can play it without electricity!! Freaking cool right!?!? If you want to plug it in you can for the bell when you hit a certain score on the super rad flip score cards!! All the original balls and net are there and the cork is semi decent and usable if you wanted to leave it as is, as is the rings. If you wanted to restore it, you could very easily. There really isn’t anything to it. It’s just too big for my space. At this point I’d take $1000 for it just to clear out room.

#4 is a Nintendo VS arcade cab. I can put a working super Mario bros or give you a working VS board in it so you can pick your own VS game. It had a speaker hum when you power it on. Probably needs a cap kit. Cabinet is average for a Nintendo cab. Everything is there though. $500?

If you wanted to take all four at once, I’d do $3000 for them all. As much as I don’t need trades right now, I’d be willing to trade for pins if something sparked my interest. All prices are best offer. It’s hard to say with the way everything is nowadays how to even price anything. I can’t stress enough THESE ARE ALL PROJECTS.

#6240 1 year ago

Playboy and dragon sold.

Skee ball and Nintendo vs still available

3 weeks later
4 weeks later
#6321 1 year ago

Looking for an Andromeda. Would prefer to find one locally first before I start looking to have one shipped.

2 weeks later
#6358 1 year ago
Quoted from silverballpaul:

Was wondering if anyone might have some spare parts laying around? I'm looking for a 9 bank drop target assembly for a Nine Ball or possibly a flight 2000 bank that I could modify.
Thanks.

I might have a 6 bank from a meteor

2 weeks later
#6385 1 year ago

We are hoping to have ours soon. launch party December 10th at Bite Me Cake Company in Pueblo

1 week later
#6395 1 year ago

Bond pro is officially set up and on location at Bite me Cake Company here in Pueblo!!

#6399 1 year ago
Quoted from KJL:

This is the first Bond on location that I am aware of. Nice. How many pins do you now have there?

24 in the building.

1 week later
#6412 1 year ago

FS: Party Zone. Very very little cabinet fade, comets, pretty clean overall. $3000. Possibly interested in trades.

Added 16 months ago:

Sold

#6424 1 year ago

Condolences to his loved ones. Dean was a great guy and it was always nice talking to him. Glad I got to chat with him at the showdown for a few.

2 months later
3 weeks later
#6650 1 year ago

I wanna see if there is any interest in the following. Mainly looking to sell but also open to trades. Pricing is pinside average obo

Baywatch
Judge Dredd
Captain Fantastic
Target Alpha

1 week later
#6686 1 year ago

Foo Fighters just landed at Bite Me Cake Company!!! Open tonight and tomorrow till midnight.

#6692 1 year ago

I have a really clean and playing target alpha ready to go. $1200

2 weeks later
#6737 1 year ago

Foo fighters launch party may 6th at 2pm @ Bite Me Cake Company in Pueblo

2 weeks later
#6773 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I sent you a PM about this.
Anyone near Salida going to have anything for sale this week or next? Will have room to transport one machine.

Depending on how near saliva and what route you are taking, I have a few projects I’d let go of. Captain fantastic, possibly a baywatch, and if the deal was right, might let gorgar go

1 month later
1 week later
#6840 10 months ago

Baywatch for sale. Previously mentioned as a project. Now plays. Definitely a players quality game. May need a few things here and there, and some adjustments. Does have LED in the GI and Titan rubbers.
$3850obo.

Target Alpha for sale. Plays good. Backglass is good. Lockdown bar does have a dent in it.
PENDING

Can send pics upon request

2 weeks later
#6875 9 months ago

Dropping baywatch to 3600 for the weekend

#6890 9 months ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Anyone in the Co Springs or Pueblo area have a SINGLE, #555 bulb (not flasher, not super bright)?
Sounds absolutely silly, but for a tiny little project I need one_. All my games and parts are still 1600 miles away, sadly, and I'd hate to order one bulb from anywhere and pay 80x the amount in shipping.

come by the bakery tomorrow. I have a whole box of new ones for you

1 week later
#6904 9 months ago

3300obo on baywatch. Need to clear out some room. Also have captain fantastic still. 1500? Sound right?

3 weeks later
#6949 8 months ago

Anyone interested in a super clean monopoly?

3 weeks later
#6992 7 months ago

I’m also bringing 6. Not sure what exactly yet but we will be there.

3 weeks later
#7055 6 months ago

Just to chime in on the sound discussion, it’s hard to regulate sounds on the games especially during peak play times. I fought having games not too loud or too quite almost the whole weekend. I finally just said screw it and set them a little louder than normal.

As for the show, it was great seeing everyone and chatting again. This years show was probably one of the smoothest there has been. Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth to say hi! I’m usually not much of a fan of the showdown but I’m glad we divided to come this year. Thanks to everyone who brings games to any and all shows. It’s never easy to have people beat up on your games for multiple days in a row. Also a specific thanks to Mathazar for bring out those two absolutely amazing games for everyone to enjoy. Those things are definitely pieces of art.

3 weeks later
#7090 6 months ago

Venom launch party this Saturday at the bakery. 2pm

1 month later
#7179 4 months ago

Have a JP pro and a Mando pro I’d like to trade if any interest. Comparable games only.

3 weeks later
#7220 3 months ago

Mando pro - 5900
JP pro - trade for STh or GOTG or something??

1 week later
#7246 3 months ago
Quoted from Skybug:

Looking for an EM that needs repair AND is fun to play.

I have a captain fantastic. Plays but needs small repairs.

3 weeks later
2 months later
#7452 9 days ago

Hi. Looking for another Hook and/or Sorcerer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=Its_me_aj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.