IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider InfiniteLives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

262 posts in this topic match your search for posts by InfiniteLives. You are on page 1 of 2.
#95 9 years ago

Whose got a Street Fighter II there looking to unload I know you're out there!

3 months later
#329 9 years ago

Anyone have any tips on a Street Fighter II pin for sale?

3 weeks later
#401 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Strange Science
denver.craigslist.org link

Is this the one that was 500 bucks a few days ago on cl?

2 weeks later
#494 9 years ago

i asked about the riverboat gambler a few days ago and got no response

#502 9 years ago

looking for a de time machine, laser war, big guns, and still on the hunt for a street fighter ii

1 week later
#578 9 years ago
Quoted from dja3693:

I'm looking for a pro xmen pinball machine. If anyone is selling, please email me at 303-378-8856.

i think HighNoon had one for sale awhile back, might want to check with him

1 week later
#607 9 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

I'm looking for an Addams if anyone has one for sale.

Caucasian2step has an Addams family for sale on the market place.

1 month later
#681 8 years ago

Yeah cant wait to play that WH20, bummed when they took the one out of Pinball Jones in foco awhile back. Congrats on the fast sales

2 months later
#793 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Is there anywhere around Denver that has a Theatre of Magic on location?

Pinball Jones in fort collins does. It was off yesterday but i talked to them and they think they know the problem and they were going to work on it today. It plays pretty good, got the top score when they put it in ,i think its number 2 now tho

#798 8 years ago

okay, looks like now the trough 4 switch isnt firing, it was previously. might be the culprit.
its looks like it is WHT/YEL but nothing else on that row or column is out. Diode tests fine on DMM and the switches after it work

#800 8 years ago

oh my bad, yeah I had the wrong thread open, been working on the game. Sorry guys

#804 8 years ago

i emailed the seller in the morning and he said he already had a buyer lined up with more in line

#812 8 years ago

congrats, did you get it lower than the asking price?

2 weeks later
#855 8 years ago

Got a good buddy in Nebraska with money burning a whole in his pocket looking for a nice Whirlwind. If anyone has one or knows someone with one for sale, I could link you up with the buyer. I could pick it up for him or he'd make a trip if need be.

#859 8 years ago

If anyone is looking for any arcade games, im thinking about thinning the herd. pm for a list of what i have fs/ft if interested

#863 8 years ago

Nope sorry. I know a guy in Cheyenne that has one, but he told me its his fav so I dunno if he'd sell

#867 8 years ago

what about the guy in littleton who has 9 games for sale for awhile now with pictures time stamped from 2010 lol

#870 8 years ago

well one is time stamped 2013, but you are probably right as it is 1/1/2013. i think its mirage games tho cause they have those same titles for the same price for sale on their facebook page

#873 8 years ago

Yeah not sure what his business model is but he probably isn't selling to very many people already in the hobby. Has anyone tried to haggle prices with them or is he firm on them?

3 weeks later
#908 8 years ago

so who is selling some games to buy a GoT?
let me have your system 11s

1 week later
#926 8 years ago

anyone selling a Rollergames or Whirlwind let me know. Or if any of my game(s) interest you for a trade (+/- cash) towards a Star Trek Pro or LOTR I would be interested in that as well

1 week later
#936 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I know someone in Windsor but probably not too ideal for you down there.

hey, can you pm me with their info? Looking to get some work done on a pin soon. I found a few places around fort collins, not sure if this is one of em.
thanks!

#942 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Looks like the fake PinBot is up on CL again....weird

why do you think its fake? It looks like the one at Flipper McGill's or whatever in Idaho Springs. The location is Idaho Springs and the pics have it next to a change machine, which last time I was there was the location of their pinbot. Def a beater pin tho, not worth the asking price

#946 8 years ago

Oh yeah the one I saw was the one in Idaho springs my bad

#956 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I bought that robocop. It looked really nice. I'll get it next week. If I'm not happy with it he said he'd refund me so no risk.
I'm in the mood to shop a game, not sure I'm gunna play it much, I feel like working on
Pins more then playing recently.

wow, doesnt seem like wolfman, i tried to negotiate a price with him once and he hung up on me lol.

#982 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

He doesn't have the game yet, I paid in full but it was more of a deposit. His terms, not mine

I see the robocop still posted, did you end up passing on it?

1 week later
#998 8 years ago

If the backglass isnt trashed I might be interested in the laser balls bg. Or if the displays work I have 1 out i haven't replaced yet

1 week later
#1013 8 years ago

Anyone have a Goldeneye FS/FT?

#1015 8 years ago

yeah on facebook he showed it at 2up, it took the place of GnR

1 week later
#1028 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

If anyone has a T2 they might be willing to sell anywhere along the front range I have a friend in the market for one.

Kim might have one at PBJ, she had one for sale not too long ago, not sure if it sold tho

1 month later
#1098 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

InfiniteLives... If I beat you in a tournament you have to sell me Super Off Road.

haha, then what do i get if i beat you?

#1104 8 years ago

Haha Super Off Road seems to be my ace in the hole

Anyone have an Elvira and the Party Monsters or a Whirlwind for sale/trade?

#1116 8 years ago

if anyone wants to buy that Elvira and the Party Monsters on CL and trade it for my Bride of Pinbot that'd be cool

2 weeks later
#1128 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

I know, just had to give you guys shit. I used to go to every Pokes home game and some away games during the Joe Glenn era so I'm somewhat of a Wyoming Cowboy fan. You guys should have kept him and his staff. They got a raw deal considering they were going up against TCU, Utah and BYU. The Mountain West is so much easier now.

I went to UW Joe Glenn's first year. "Powder River, Let `er Buck!"

2 weeks later
#1154 8 years ago

Anyone have a rollergames for sale or trade?

#1172 8 years ago

yeah same experience for me, back and forth email but no price, just the "stay tuned" stern line, maybe its Jared
i told him i could make the trip for the right game since he said he could only bring 3 to the denver area, oh well.

#1174 8 years ago

so whose gonna be the lucky guy to buy that broken black knight 2000 for $2500 or whatever haha.

#1211 8 years ago

He's also crazy hah

2 weeks later
#1244 8 years ago

anyone have a Gottlieb Gladiators for sale or trade?

1 week later
#1265 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

This guy had some model of TWD listed a while back.

i think thats mirage games listings

#1272 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Doesn't look like his ad--unless they closed and he stuffed them all in a house. Have any of you inquired?

they are the same games and prices as he lists on his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/MiragePinballArcade/

i think he changed the way he posts cause someone kept flagging his ads when he would post them over and over every day

#1275 8 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

He has my old pro. It's in good shape. All his stuff is in his house and in unshopped condition. Prices are pretty high

so his shop is closed down now? maybe he would figure out selling games unshopped at high prices isn't the best strategy

1 week later
#1332 8 years ago

I have played that STTNG and it is amazing! someones gonna get a hell of a machine. you should sell it to Pinball Jones so I can play it again

1 week later
#1347 8 years ago

any other colorado guys going to TPF?

#1350 8 years ago
Quoted from angus:

I'll be at TPF!

Nice, not sure if i've ever meet either of you guys in real life, are you going to JJ's get together friday night?

#1352 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Possibly. What time is that at?

He is making pinside lanyards here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-pinside-name-tag-and-lanyard

and info on meet and greet is:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-meet-and-greet

Friday at 7pm at Wild Pitch, which apparently is very close to TPF

#1354 8 years ago

Anyone have a routed ST Pro on the block?

#1371 8 years ago

there is an ac/dc pro at chippers lanes in fort collins. the South location. pretty good shape.

Quoted from mesmashu:

Lots of places, but everything is an hour away from me.
My son has a lot of baseball games coming up and at least one in Longmont. Will have to check out Lyons Pinball Classic. If I ever get to Boulder I'll hit you up and buy you a beer or two or three.

2 weeks later
#1424 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Did someone here buy the LOTR VE in Co. Springs for 5K Man I wanted the game and to put it next to The Hobbit some day! But right now redoing the downstairs and pin area for various reasons. Including mother-in-law is coming in a couple of weeks to watch the kids as wife and I go on a trip to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. So not the right time to be buying a pin--darn!

There is not a VE of LOTR, maybe another april fools prank? I did not see the ad so I dunno

#1430 8 years ago

Are than any places to play pin in loveland? Any hidden gems? I've played the games at the bowling alley and the laundromat. Been trying to find all the location games in the area up north and give em a whirl and some coin drop

#1433 8 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Severe lack of public game places in northern Colorado. I haven't been able to find anything in Loveland.
If there is ever an organized group of local enthusiasts in the area who make the rounds, put me in for one of the stops in Windsor, with my home game room build.

img43_(resized).jpg

Nice setup!

Quoted from bemmett:

Not many I know of out that way. You need to just come rock it at my place, I think I'll top most locations.

Yeah I would love to jam on your games!

I would just like to support any coin op ones hangin around the area too!

#1435 8 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

If you drive 15-20 min further south I have No Fear, Junkyard , Fam Guy, and Roller Coaster Tycoon in Longmont at Tasty Weasel Oskar Blues tasting room at Brewery . 10 more min to Lyons Classic Pinball, just got Hobbit plus 40 or so others.

Yeah, I go to lyons quit often! And I'm the cpt of the Fort Collins traveling team and we play Lyons the last week of the season. Thanks for having all the great games available, bring back TX-Sector tho

#1437 8 years ago

Just a heads up, Pinball Jones in Fort Collins will be holding a Ghostbusters Launch Party on Sunday, May 1st starting at 4pm.

Facebook event info here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/766606546774487/

Event states that from 4 to 6 pm is one qualifying game on Ghostbusters for seating followed by a double elimination tournament. Championship game on Ghostbusters. Also, a secondary tournament on Ghostbusters for Highscore of the night wins a cash prize as well. This is on the IFPA schedule and will be worth WPPR points. Payout to 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the Tournament. $5 entry fee. all entry fees goes to the prize pool

Come up to the Fort and play some Ghostbusters!

#1440 8 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Frontier or Bally Viking for sale or trade? Gotta get that TX from Whysnow

#1461 8 years ago

Yeah the only thing the ifpa calendar lacks is the league info but the monthy tournaments and other bigger events are usually always listed and correct whenever I check it

#1470 8 years ago

Ghostbusters is at Press Play in Boulder and it is awesome. Played about 20 games last night.

#1473 8 years ago

i have a red beard and had a ballcap on and my tilt hammer born to tilt hoodie on. I was there from about 630 till midnight playing games but i did jump into the other room with star trek in it for a bit

#1475 7 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Should be there Monday according to Kim.

Kim emailed today and thought Wednesday

cannot wait!

#1477 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I've been looking for a Dr. Who. Not much listed on Pinside or around the area in classifieds. Thought I'd reach out to you guys to see if you knew of any leads.

Paradise Pinball has one on location at the Chipper Lanes North location in Fort Collins. You could call Bob and see if he'd sell

#1485 7 years ago

Ghostbusters is now up and running at Pinball Jones!
Launch party this Sunday starting at 4, but qualifying runs till 6.
Get yer practice in! Also, Wed. night is league night, so feel free to come meet some other local players!

1 week later
#1495 7 years ago

Is that indy 500 on Craigslist anyone on here's ad?

#1506 7 years ago

Getting pretty close to pulling the trigger on a GB Pro but if I can find a decent priced routed/used Star Trek Pro i'd probably pick it up instead.

Soooo, anyone have a ST pro they are looking to move?

1 week later
#1540 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I asked about a couple,1 was "gone", the other he said he could get pictures but "i not bring anything back to denver except items for my own collection"...so, not sure what that means

my fav part of the ad is: "I buy and sell Games and never plug anything in Since 1974. "

#1547 7 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

I'll be picking it up at the show in a month. Thanks Drew!

you gonna make room for it by selling that roller games to me

#1554 7 years ago

I have the list from the Montana games if anyone wants it I can forward it to you

#1558 7 years ago

lot of pms and what not so i just figured id list it here, this is copy and pasted from the email:

Here ya go, copy and pasted:

Pinball Machines List
Updated - May 18, 2016

Allied
Sea Hunt - has legs. 325

Atari
Middle Earth 425 missing lock down bar

Bally
Amigo. 550
Hardbody- no back glass or play field glass. 550
Hokus Pokus. 600
Kick-off - missing end rail and play field glass. 550
Aladdin's Castle. 675
On Beam - missing end rail and play field glass. 425
Future Spa -2 one missing play field glass. 725
Spy Hunter - missing end rail and play field glass. 900
Old Chicago. 850
Night rider. 775 - EM
BlackJack. 1325
Flicker. 675

Gottlieb
Jungle. 550
Drop a Card - missing end rail and play field glass. 850
Hot Shot. 700
Far Out. 600
Swing Along - missing play field glass. 650
Fashion Show - missing end rail and play field glass. 600
Top Card. 700
Spirit of 76. 725
Target Alpha. 1000
Flip a Card - missing play field glass. 650
King Pin. 700
Magnotron. 450
Preview. 600

Williams
Skylab. 500
Darling. 275
Dealers Choice. 425
Gulf Stream. 500
Triple Action. 425
Zig Zag. 425
Grand Prix. 725
Casanova. 475
Little Chief. 550
8 Ball. 550
Hollywood - missing play field glass. 450
Pot of Gold - missing end rail and play field glass. 450
Aztec - missing end rail and play field glass. 600
Strato-Flite. 525

Prices based on 2016 Mr. Pinball Price Guide

Deduct
For Pinballs for new legs and bolts 50
Play Field Glass 50
Play Field Wear 50
Lock Down Bar 50
Back Glass Flaking 200

For Photos visit Facebook Juke Joint Johnnie LLC - Big Sky Raid

300 plus Games currently available please eMail me for Current List and Pricing. Dry High Plains Environmentally Controlled Storage. If you what Dry Games this is the place,

Please DO NOT Ask Me if it WORKS!!!! I've Bought and Sold Games since1974 and I do not Plug any in when Buying or Selling.

All Games are Sold As Found.
First Come First Served
All Games Shipped FOB Montana via A-1 Freemen OKC
Send your Zip Code for shipping Quote
All Games Sold AS Found. NO RETURN!! All Sales are Final.

Patricia Pickett will handle all Transactions.

Pay via PayPal or Bank Wire Only!!!!!

PayPal Account
[email protected]

NO Bulk Deals. All Prices are Firm.. I Worked on the DEAL for 30 years.

Wolf Man

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf bane blooms and the autumn moon is bright…"Curt Siodmak"

Juke Joint Johnnie LLC
Sales & Service of Vintage Coin Operated Equipment since 1974
Westminster Colorado
303-350-0635
[email protected]

Return Business Is The Best Business

#1570 7 years ago

I have a ghostbusters pro translite I'd trade for a star trek alternate translite if anyone is interested

1 week later
#1592 7 years ago

EATPM!

there should be a list of games on the RMPS website showing whats coming, preferably bring something that isnt already represented.
Thanks for bringing a game this way!

1 week later
1 week later
#1644 7 years ago

anyone have any cabaret / mini arcade games for sale?

#1653 7 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Anyone have an extra Evel Knievel playfield with moderate wear or better? I'm looking to upgrade my severely worn one.

CPR has bronze grade still instock:

http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-playfields.html

3 weeks later
#1721 7 years ago

for sure its mirage mike

2 weeks later
#1738 7 years ago
Quoted from dcwill333:

I'm looking for a project machine, preferably solid state, for around $1500 to $2000. Nothing too complex, as this would be my first attempt at one, but I could handle the basic repairs. If anyone knows of anything, let me know. It would be greatly appreciated!

pm sent

#1741 7 years ago

Yeah no power at his storage units, sold as is. He has some wiggle room on price but not enough for me to take the plunge. When he got all those EMs in I checked em out but he wanted fully working prices for untested games.

#1749 7 years ago

Hope it doesn't kill these kind of threads,
Anyone interested in starting a Facebook group or something similar? I know we have a colorado group for tournament info and what not already

2 weeks later
#1789 7 years ago

Bryan I have some empty arcade cabs if you want to build your own hit me up

#1831 7 years ago

Just a heads up for the Northern Colorado crowd, Pinball Jones in Fort Collins will be starting their Fall League on September 7th
Runs for 10 weeks with a tournament on the 11th week
Registered on IFPA for WPPR points

League is on Wednesday nights, starts at 7pm

$1 off your drinks when you are in league

#1843 7 years ago

Anyone have a Whirlwind or Goldeneye for sale or trade? Could trade my Jurassic Park +/-

1 month later
#1894 7 years ago

Anyone have a Fish Tales on the market?

#1896 7 years ago

Yeah but they are never for sale hah. Just let go of JP so I have a hole

1 month later
#1938 7 years ago

anyone have any working EM's around $500? My parents would like something and not looking to break the bank on something thats not gonna get played a ton. Could be flexible on price on title/condition.

#1940 7 years ago

I would venture to guess it will get played 2 or 3 nights outta the week on average after the newness dies down. They have a room with a pool table and what not in it that it would go in.

I come from a pretty competitive family (dads a college basketball coach) and the back and forth for high scores and beating each other is in my parents blood hah

2 weeks later
#1971 7 years ago

Shout out to Wickerman2 for giving me a lead on a really nice Surfer. Took a few weeks to work with the seller but I got it last night and it is gorgeous! It was super dirty but cleaned up real nice and the backglass is perfect. I'd post some pics but apparently we can't put photos in these regional threads, haha what a joke.

1 week later
#1986 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Mystery of the CL Taxi revealed...

haha nice

1 month later
#2029 7 years ago

there is a colorado facebook buy/sell group if youre interested pm me

#2038 7 years ago

I just saw your post in the one thread, yeah that was the one I was talking about

1 week later
#2046 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Let me know if you have any of these you'd like to sell. In no particular order: Fireball (only the original EM), Flash Gordon, Centaur, Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom, Time Fantasy, Four Million B.C., Paragon, Fathom, Silverball mania, Future Spa, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Blackwater 100, TX Sector.

Someone help Russell find one of these sweet games to bring to Dory Hill next year!

1 month later
#2084 7 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

There is a Ghostbusters LE located in Mutiny Book Store and Cafe on broadway in Denver. Also he has a new Rob Zoombie and there was a Cactus Canyon there until Monday this week. He charges 50 cents per game.

Quoted from Onwallst:

Again same as my last post he is putting a Alien on location at Mutiny Book Store and cafe on broadway in Denver. You will have to find out from Ryan when it is arriving.

Awesome, I will def check it out

2 months later
#2150 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I assume this is the Mars Trek being flipped on craigslist?

yuppers the stars is right next to it in the pics lol

#2155 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I have a Mata Hari and a night rider I'm gonna be selling soon. Both are decently clean though

If he takes the mata hari for a retheme I could use the back glass as mine is roached (and my mpu is being a jerk too ha)

#2156 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

if there is anything in particular you are looking for, please let me know soon.
Christopher

If you have any cabaret / mini arcade games or candy cabs let me know

#2169 6 years ago

Looking for a zizzle for a friend. They want to use it in a classroom to help challenged children develop eye hand cordination and what not. Offered up an EM but they need something with a smaller foot print. If you have one for sale or know someone that does let me know, thanks!

1 week later
#2181 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I would be willing to bring my Ghostbusters LE out to Denver for Showdown if someone wanted to buy. I'm not motivated to sell, but would if there's genuine interest. Love the game, but am about to shake up my collection. Others available soon, most likely.

I know a guy who is looking for a BOP if that is one you're looking to shakeup, he might be interested depending on condition/price of course

#2183 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

GB sold.
My BoP is pretty nice. Doesn't have a new playfield, but those are available now. That would make it perfect. Cabinet is extremely nice. That's one of the few machines I would need to run by the wife though...might be hard to get that one from me. I'll think about it.

Congrats on the sale!
yeah just hit me up if so and I'll get you his info, if not no sweat.

1 week later
#2224 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Pinball showdown Pinside meet and greet change of plans..
Change of venue. Chillies decided to be dicks after talking to them last week, they won't us do a group res anymore on Friday night. So I upgraded our room to a suite, and will have the meet and greet there. Will bring in food and beer and such. Also will bring some games including one of the two attack from mars remakes into the room. Room 428 at 6pm!
JJ

daaaaammmnnn that is sweet. I should quit my job to come hang out. You're the man JJ!

Also, super jelly of whoever got that Whirlwind! my fav system 11

#2227 6 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

I have an MB and a Firepower playfield that are good for wall art only. $75 each, can bring to RMPS tonight or Sunday if you want them. Leaving at 1:00 for the show today.

pm sent on MB playfield for art

#2231 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

You going to be at the show tomorrow? I think we are going to open it up again. It was to much fun not to do it a second night
JJ

I was suppose to be but some important family stuff came up. I'll be there Sunday and will be there to help Dean and KMac load up

1 week later
#2249 6 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Looking to trade my Dragonfist toward a Stargazer or Fathom.
Also thinking about trading/selling my Banzai Run, pretty rough PF, so value it around 2500-3k

was that the banzai at the nest? i'd try and take it off yer hands if i had the cash right meow. glwts

#2255 6 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Yes, the one at the nest.
Find some $$$, give me a call...

need to win a Helenament for a cash influx

#2272 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Last Friday evening I brought home the Bone Busters on Craigslist (Loveland) and have been shopping it out since. The seller continues to let the ad run for some reason, along with his ad selling a Jokerz. If you're interested in the Jokerz read on.
The seller is not a Pinhead and the Bone Busters is a Basement Find. A dirty, dusty, diamond in the ruff that has sat un-played for many, many years. It's not perfect but I couldn't be happier or more surprised as I tear it down and shop it out.
I did a very superficial look at the Jokerz and cannot comment on its condition other than it powers up. The GI was mostly out and I was there for the Bone Busters. But if the Jokerz has a similar history, which I suspect it might, it could be worth while to check out.
Seller is negotiable on price but haggle savvy.
fortcollins.craigslist.org link

dang i really wanted that bonebusters but couldnt get a response from the seller. congrats!

3 weeks later
#2317 6 years ago

Anyone have a decent used strikes and spares playfield ? Maybe you swapped out for a CPR and have the other laying around? Lmk cause it's surely better than what I have

2 weeks later
#2351 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

found this ad on here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51757
Very confused as that says the poster is in AL and not CO even through the ad lists as in Denver??? Scammer?

he has games in both spots as far as I know. i inquired about a game in the past from him but never made a deal.

3 weeks later
#2389 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!! ***Back breaking labor involved***
Moving a few blocks from my current location in Denver Metro around mid-October--a little over a month from now.
Looking to pay a couple people to move 10 pinball machines and a couple arcade games. My goal is to avoid lifting any of them. I am moving the rest of the contents of the house on my own so don't call me lazy
Job: I'll have all the games essentially prepped and ready to move. 1 set of 10(?) straight stairs up and out, 1 set of straight stairs down at new place. I have an appliance dolly. Haul the games out in to the as yet un-rented moving vehicle. Take them the 3 blocks to the new place. Haul them down to basement and help set them up. Cash, drinks, pizza, free pinball, all the above.
Exact date is flexible, weekend or weekday, whatever works.
***So, if you know anybody that needs some extra cash and is physically fit enough not to blow out their back, PM me. I'm not going to be a cheapskate on the cash either.***

pm sent, i bet myself and a friend could help.

3 weeks later
#2441 6 years ago

Pinball Jones Fall Flip Out Nov 11th and 12th (FINALS)
$1000 added to the prize pool from Kim at Pinball Jones

Link is to facebook event page. Will link the IFPA page once the submission gets accepted. You can RSVP @ http://fallflipout.app.rsvpify.com/ as well

https://www.facebook.com/events/358283541279274/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%224%22%2C%22feed_story_type%22%3A%22308%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D

#2443 6 years ago

For non-facebook peeps the IFPA links are up for the Fall Flip Out main and side tournaments:

IFPA Event Link: https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=21076#

IFA Side Tournament Link: https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=21081#

You can RSVP @ http://fallflipout.app.rsvpify.com/ as well as facebook (helps me determine how many volunteers we need to make sure it runs smoothly)

2 weeks later
#2481 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Ya I would love to keep it local, I'd hate to ship that machine and have anything happen to it.

Have you asked Kim at PBJ if she's interested? Wonder if she will ever get the one she ordered...

2 weeks later
#2519 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm still having my mid-pinball life crisis and I'm motivated to sell it.

That bone Buster's you picked up a few months back on the chopping block?

#2523 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I just played it during lunch today.
Sorry, not for sale. That simple and silly little game has me totally addicted and it's hard for me to fully explain why. I slid the PDI glass from my BBB into it and wow did that make the playfield pop.
I don't think you and I have met, have we? Either way, stop down some time and take a spin on it with me. Others are welcome also.
I may have a couple of sheets of PDI glass for sale as not every one buying my games are taking it with. If there's interest I'll do a quick inventory.

We briefly meet two years ago at Dory Hill, you showed up on Sunday towards the end I believe. Im Dave Andersen up in fort Collins.

I dig bone Buster's as well, was a day late on the one you snagged , whoops

1 week later
#2539 6 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

guys, anyone know any locations to play in Durango? I am going to be down there the last week of this month. Hoping to drink some of the fine local beer there and play pinball.

I believe there is a place called J Bo's Pizza that has games in Durango

3 weeks later
#2595 6 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Also, why is uploading images disable for this sub-forum?

They did that to try and prevent people from selling/trading games in the regional threads and subverting their fee in the marketplace

#2620 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I need to sell 1 game, need the space for TNA which should be here within the next few weeks. I'll make my collection public on Pinside, let me know what you're interested in.

I can store your skateball for ya at my place for awhile

#2638 6 years ago

you selling it at a pro price to him then?

#2644 6 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Anyone have a real nice F-14 Tomcat they would trade for a Gottlieb Gladiators? Traded mine awhile ago and missing it.

he isnt on pinside that I know of but they guy who works on the games at Pinball Jones had one for sale awhile ago, I think he still has it. It was at the Showdown last year. I can ask him if you'd like.

#2648 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

That game was incredible - pretty much like new. Unfortunately I don't think it will be cheap, but worth it if you have the money...

Yeah he did a great restore and i think he cleared it as well.

2 weeks later
#2659 6 years ago
Quoted from Duvall:

I was just told the other day that Lyons has one. Not always out for play but that it was now. Can someone confirm? Maybe you could call them?

yeah they have one now

#2662 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferros:

Awesome info guys, going to head up there Thursday evening! Thanks again.

Cool, just so you know, thursday we have league at Lyons so 5 games will be taken up for league most of the night after 7:30, but there will be lots of pinheads and pin to play!

#2664 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

It would be fun to join a league, but I don't know anything about them and how to find one that's best for me, etc......

ryanwanger has a fun, less competitive league in Boulder, Bwheels plays in none ifpa league in Denver he could probably tell you about. I'm gonna start up another beginner's league in fort Collins soon. You can find ifpa sanctioned leagues on ifpapinball.com atleast 30 days before they start.

SnowGalvin runs a Colorado pinball website that will have most events listed.

#2666 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevkat:

We also host a weekly league here at Blizzard Mountain Pinball in Conifer, Colorado. We're in the middle of a season now, but you could join the next season which starts in March. Our leagues to award IFPA WPPR points. Most of the players are relatively new to pinball, and it's more of a social than a competitive environment.
Kevin

Yeah, I was telling him about the non-ifpa ones all the current IFPA leagues are in the middle of the season at the moment.
Lots of great options for pinball, YAY!

Links: Colorado Pinball Collective website with calendar: http://colorado-pinball.com/index.html
Gun Barrel Brewery non ifpa league : https://www.facebook.com/events/860402460782417/
IFPA League site: https://www.ifpapinball.com/leagues/

Boo gunbarrel has ended.

#2671 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would love to hear what the begginers league is and how you run it...
I am looking for fresh ideas to bring in and keep new people playing for fun

Basically, no points/no buy in fees

last time Pinball Jones gave people $1 off their drinks on league night if they were in the beginners league.

Each week I teach 2 games. Go over basic ball control skills, "you dont always have to flip", etc and then how to achieve entry level goals on games. Like how to start modes or multiballs that kind of stuff. I put both games on free play for the night. Let them all jam out for a few hours on the games. Go into any extra in depth stuff if anyone asks on a more 1on1 level. No crazy in depth overload type stuff, like Nero stacking on Star Trek lol but more than just what the place card says. Go over thought process on when to shoot what, back handing being safer, etc.

The following week after I teach 2 different games I give them an option to play in a high score tournament on the previous weeks two games, allowing them a whole week to practice if they desire. two entries per person if they want to play they put $1 in. Winner takes all. If they dont want to play they dont have to.

Can miss any week (s), you just miss out on the lesson. I let them pick the games, majority rules after week 1.

Last time at the end of the season I had them all come over to my house for a bbq with pinball and drinking

#2673 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That is awesome stuff Dave!!!!!!!!

Yeah, from the first one I did we ended up getting some players to join the real ifpa league and go to more tournaments around the area, meet some great people too!

1 week later
#2697 6 years ago
Quoted from hudson2212:

I hate to hijack the FS thread, but I was wondering if somebody could give me a quick rundown on how the league works at Pinball Jones? I have never tried anything like that so I was wondering is it team based, or individual? Is there some kind of early ranking to line up players, or is it random draw? Does anybody know what the cost is, and maybe how many people are in before the sign-up is cut off?
Thanks in advance for any answers.

Not sure when the next one starts but it's pretty casual

Play 3 games a night twice

At the end of the season there is a double elimination tournament head to head best 2 out of 3

Kim at pbj runs it , she's there most days if you wanna chat with her about it

#2699 6 years ago
Quoted from hudson2212:

Thanks, I will have to try and make my way over there soon.
Website says the next league starts 2/8

I went down there last night and the board said Feb 7th lol so yeah its coming up one way or the other. They are not doing IFPA events this year as far as I know so it wont be for WPPR points

the 7th makes more sense than the 8th as historically they have held the league on wed nights

2 weeks later
#2737 6 years ago

The amazing thing about champion pub is how there is no way it could be made today in this over pc world we live in now. People would freak over the sterotypes

#2754 6 years ago

recently picked up a Harlem Globetrotters, great game! Good luck in your search!

#2766 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevkat:

I do, but he's looking for ones that are actually for sale!

everythings for sale at the right price

#2768 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Birthday tournament trophies?

Haha, you going to come and try and win one?

#2773 6 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

RE: Remakes vs. Original pins. The new Williams reproductions are 10X the machines as the originals, IMHO. Better at everything. But then I know there are reasons to own the original just like there are reasons to own Bell Labs dial phones. Collectors items.

10x is an impossible number lol, just pumping up a game he bought is all.

is it 10x better that you cannot change out the insert bulbs cause they are surface mounted pcbs? or all the folks who got the fucked up inserts 10x happier than if they had a nice original?

Not saying its a bad product or game, im sure you love yours, just saying that 10x is ignorant pandering.

Words mean something damnit! You cannot say "10x the machine as the originals" followed by IMHO, "in my HUMBLE opinion" then follow that up by saying "Better at everything". Just a ridiculous statement.

#2784 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Obviously you’ve never seen The Shadow.

Quoted from bemmett:

Obviously you all have never seen Johnny Mnemonic

I havent seen either whose hosting a movie/pinball night!

#2788 6 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

I realized when looking at IPDB about my Meteor that the backglass is copied from an old movie.
So I need to watch Meteor! I've seen pretty much all the others, even if I fell asleep during half of them.
Demolition Man is 10x better than all of them though....

would you rather play the hobbit all day or have to watch the movies again?

#2811 6 years ago
Quoted from Snorzel:

Oh man C37 is a really cool game only played it in a video game would love to play one

Lyons Classic Pinball has one for your enjoyment for the low, low price of 25 cents per play

#2823 6 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I'm new to the Hobby picked up my first pin Demo Man last Sept. I am pretty sure it has been a HUO. I got it from the second owner, and he got it from original owner. So he told me. My second was a World Poker Tour I that picked up for a 150 bucks. The machine needed a deep clean, but after it is in great shape. Picked up a T2 that was a good shape overall. It has been the machine that needed the most work. I have a new Rottendog Driver board in, just need to put it in, and rewire J115, but the machine is fully functional. I was a firearms collector but have moved on to pinball machines.

Welcome, congrats on that steal of a World Poker Tour!

#2831 6 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Anybody driving down to tpf that could bring a game back?

DNO usually drives and takes a game to sell

#2841 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Back on the hunt for a Game of Thrones pro and possibly and Congo

you going to TPF this year?

I vote Congo over GoT!

#2843 6 years ago

Nice! party on! Bring home that Raven this year ;P

#2845 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Dude I’m still kicking myself over that!! You driving?

nah, we are flying this year

1 week later
#2859 6 years ago

anyone have a P-roc they aren't using that they want to get rid of?

#2861 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Woah! Suddenly, dying to find out what you're up to. Home-brew Dory Hill pinball machine?

shhh

2 weeks later
#2880 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

My Tron is for sale. And if the Higgins’s don’t buy my LOTR, it will be for sale also. Lmk if interested.

im pretty sure Casey out of Cheyenne wanted to buy your LOTR. I think you talked to him about it previously.

1 week later
#2890 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Does anybody here just want this?
It's most of the parts from a High Speed playfield.
Free, or $20 if you take my bin.

Pm sent, I might be able to use some parts for my homebrew project

#2895 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I could use that plastic that goes over the center bank of standups.

If it's in there it's yours

#2898 6 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I could use the top plastic ramp if its in there. mine is cracked so the ball falls out when you make the best shot :/

I'll pick thru the stuff with what I can use and offer the rest back up for free. Already text Ryan and offered him any plastics. I'll post here with whatever I don't need

1 week later
#2908 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'd like to buy the Bobby Orr on CL as a gift for a non pinball friend. He doesn't collect but told me a couple of years ago he remembers playing one as a kid and had a fondness for it.
Link: denver.craigslist.org link
I have called right from the beginning, left voice message, texted AND emailed .... all with zero responses to any of my attempts. If anyone knows anything or can help I'd appreciate it.
Many thanks.

no idea, ill try and contact him as well and let you know if I get a bite.

#2910 6 years ago

Does anyone have a ball diverter mech laying around, I'm looking for one for my homebrew machine. If so, lmk whatcha want for it, Thanks!

#2920 6 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

I have a pretty nice Medusa for trade only, I’d like to work it towards a Star Gazer or Iron Maiden classic. Figure it’s a long shot but it never hurts to put it out there....

Selling for that sweet sweet cash is a lot easier than a very restricted trade guideline, then you can purchase the game you want

1 week later
#2930 6 years ago

3700?

1 week later
#2967 5 years ago

Anyone know anything about that f'd up whirlwind ? I tried to buy it to use some parts in my homebrew but never heard from the guy

#2971 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

That was my whirlwind, sorry i got way more replies to it than i expected and did not get a chance to get back to everyone. Someone offered me full price plus two nice bottles of wine for it within half an hour of it being posted so i went with that, its sold now. Good luck with your homebrew though!

no worries, figured if its going to parts I could potentially buy some off the new owner if they are on here.

1 week later
#3000 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Do you have a table layout diagram yet? With power distribution? Thanks For the show that is

he doesnt get on here very often, might be better to email or asking on facebook if you need a quicker response.

#3017 5 years ago
Quoted from 5280wzrd:

... One For Sale sign if you are seeking to sell one game ...

does it cost to try and sell a game at the show?

#3020 5 years ago
Quoted from 5280wzrd:

I don't believe so. But ask the show. I've never sold anything there.

its just weird that if one of the perks is getting a for sale sign, if like you can just put on a piece of paper saying for sale on the back glass, not sure how thats a perk lol.

#3031 5 years ago

big ups to Game Exchange bringing 39 pins and KMac is lined up for 21, over 40% of the 138 pins listed to show up!

#3035 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Quick question, is Dan G the show organizer?
If so, it appears he is only bringing 1 game himself... Appears that bringing 2 games is not worth the incentive to him either.
https://www.pinballshowdown.com/game-list.html

That is a different Dan. Looks like Dan N, who runs the show is bringing one under RMPS, an Evel Knievel

1 week later
#3062 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Does anyone locally rebuild monitor chassis?

If you can solder on a pinball PCB you can change the caps on a monitor chassis no problem.

I have a monitor rejuvenator if you need to borrow it as well

2 weeks later
#3108 5 years ago

a little off topic but if anyone is into retro gaming stuff I am thinking about selling of my NES collection, about 260-270ish games plus or minus a few.
a couple consoles, some CIB games, some manuals, lots of controllers and accessories, Pin*Bot and High Speed CIB to make it pinball relevant

id attach a photo but apparently you cant do that in this sub forum anymore lol

hit me up if you want to see any of it

i typically use pricecharting.com as a resource to price games out. would trade for a pin +/- cash as needed

1 week later
#3120 5 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

That’s my Raven on CL. I have to let her go!

i like your enthusiastic ad and custom habitrails, but even the nicest raven is still unfortunately a raven Hope you find a buyer and get yer car fixed!

3 weeks later
#3149 5 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

May be willing to trade my maverick if anyone is interested.
Plus or minus cash on my end
I love Sega titles but also open to anything.

i wish there was a way to make that ship lock like 100% faster haha. man that wait just kills this game for me

#3153 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Faster rpm motor?

In theory, I've never changed out any motors on a pin. How hard would it be to find one that could run off the original hardware/software without burning up or other issues ? Could be a cool mod that would make the game 100% more playable.

3 weeks later
#3197 5 years ago

I'm a sucker for the Gottlieb System 80bs

anyone have any they are looking to sell/trade?

projects, working, whatever state let me know!

#3204 5 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Machine - For Trade
FS/FT: Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)New!NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Bought NIB from Great American Pinball less than 2 months ago. Perfect condition! About 50 plays so far.

Looking for the following trades (+/- cash, multiple pins):
- Congo
- To...”
1 day ago Fort Collins, CO
Trade
dontpanicflip

decided to get rid of my GOTG. Looking for a few trades. PM me if you’re interested.

bemmett

1 month later
#3257 5 years ago
Quoted from Chops00:

$3500 for a Pinbot, with an original price of 5k, WTF?

shoot, ill sell my pinbot for an even more discounted price than that, lets say $3,000? or ill use that ol' psychological trick and say $2,995!

#3260 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Ah crap, I'd have been in for $2,999 but definitely out at that price.

i know youre more of a collectors quality guy anyways, this players example isnt probably right for you!

#3263 5 years ago

Anyone know a good pinball tech in Fort Collins/Loveland area?

what do you need fixed? I might be able to help

#3268 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:I need a lot of $hi! fixed if you are offering your free services Dave?

Quoted from bemmett:

Hell I'll even throw in some PBR!

looks like im in the wrong business!

1 week later
#3286 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I'm so tired of scammers. Besides pinball, I'm into MAME and have long wanted to build a dedicated MAME upright cabinet. Been looking for weeks for an example with good bones...has to be local as paying $$ for shipping a less-than-stellar cabinet knocks the overall costs too much out of whack for me. Earlier this week, a guy posted on Denver Craigslist a bunch (more than a dozen) video games in one post and among them there was a busted Ulticade in a decent/restorable looking cabinet. $200. I called the guy within 2hrs of the posting and he said it was sold (didn't surprise me much at that price). Three days later that Craigslist ad was updated with the same Ulticade for $300. Today that same ad was updated with the same Ulticade for $500.
All of the video games are pictured packed into a trailer. Who knows...maybe they were stolen and the guy is starting to realize that they're worth more than $200.

Lol nope that's Gilbert aka the Wolf Man. Good luck with him hah

#3293 5 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Hey guys, I’m looking for a project or players pin to hone my fixing skills over the winter. I am a DMD guy and not interested in paying inflated Craigslist prices. I would prefer something like Whitewater, STTNG, Sopranos, Adams Family, Simpson’s PP, Indy, WPT, or really about anything. I am in Castle Rock during the weekends, and in New Castle (Glenwood Springs) during the week days, so I can cover all of the Front Range and Western Slope depending on where you are. I’ll pay the PinSide fee for a sale no problem. Thank you, Dave.

you'll probably find that most people would love to pick up those titles at a lower price and fix them up themselves, might be tough to get some of those "A" titles at a cheaper price.

You may want to broaden your search to some solid state games or less sought after titles. Fix em, play em then sell em if you dont like it too much. just my 2 cents

1 week later
#3309 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

There's a JJP Pirates at Arapahoe Bowling Center:
Arapahoe Bowling Center
6850 S Dayton Street, Greenwood Village, CO 80112
303-790-2695

is the arapahoe bowl one a production model or the proto with the spinning disc?

#3315 5 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

There was a spinning disc in the middle of the playfield.... If that helps.

my bad, was it a single spinning disc or 3 different spinning discs?

#3321 5 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I'm looking for a Walking Dead fish tank topper if anyone would like to part with one PM me thank you!

does JJ at Game Exchange have any? Gexchange ?

#3325 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

I guess I’d better find out if anyone knows if there’s aTNA in the area to check out too? Either ft collins or Denver area

There is a TNA at Pinball Jones Campus West in Fort Collins, The Flipside in Loveland, Lyons Classic Pinball in Lyons and 1up Colfax in Denver

#3328 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

I was at the Campus West location about a month ago and it appears to have closed up. FYI

haha nope but they are closed on mondays

we are actually having our huge annual pinball tournament there on Nov. 10th

i help them out, im there all the time between the two locations. def open and killin it

Here is a link to the Fall Flip Out:
https://www.facebook.com/events/894544357421793/

I am also doing another Beginners League starting soon, first night is at Campus West:
https://www.facebook.com/events/263805354275627/

Both events can be found on the Colorado Pinball Collective events calendar if you dont facebook

https://www.colorado-pinball.com/

#3340 5 years ago

For those of you who want to get crazy with some 24 hour pinball action, this happens this saturday into sunday morning:

http://www.blizzardpinball.com/24hours.html

3 weeks later
#3376 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Want to buy, Bobby Orr's Power Play.
I'm helping a newbie search for his first game and he desires a Bobby Orr Power Play. I don't mind getting my hands dirty but no major projects nor any machines with sticker shock for a first timer. Willing to pay a fair price based on condition.
Doesn't hurt to talk so let me know what you've got or if you know of someone.
Thanks

Sijcolo had one last time I was at his place

1 week later
#3383 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Checking if anyone local has a nice Champion Pub they'd want to sell before I possibly pull the trigger on one that needs shipped.

Cant see this one lasting long for you... Head over to campus west and play Kim's a few times then give up the hunt for this one

#3397 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Reading the last few posts seems to answer my question: Is PB Jones Campus West still open?
Sounds like the answer is YES. Please add more if this is wrong.

yeah its open, never was closed besides normal hours. had 53 players at our annual tournament there in November.

having a new years eve tournament and next year hosting a tournament the 2nd tuesday of every month

free play night every sunday

its just closed on mondays

https://www.pinballjones.com/campus-west

1 week later
#3412 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

In the last year or so, I've probably had four or five people ask me to help them "buy a game".
It's always first time buyers, and I can see how they might want a helping hand since most perceive Craigslist or a distant seller on Ebay to be their only option.
I've got enough going on maintaining my own games and moving them around that I don't want to start doing something like that on the side. But at the same time, it would be great to be able to help these people!
I think it would involve figuring out a machine or range of machines they are interested in, finding the machine, and doing delivery/setup. Maybe in some ways, it would be like being a realtor for people buying pinball machines. Is there anyone out there who would want to provide this as a service? I think you could make a little bit of money on the side doing this for newbies and charging by the hour.
Discuss.

i think these people are always going to be needy and bug you for help. they need to man up and figure it out. do their own research, reach out for help (either here, or to someone they know in the hobby like you) but not rely on others to do everything for them. this is why i passed haha

owning a pin is not for the faint of heart. if you really want to be in this hobby they will need to start learning the ins and outs and how to fix at least basic things, etc. if they cant even find a machine and set it up themselves its gonna be a long road.

sounds harsh typing it out but thats my take. i feel like charging a newbie by the hour and nickle and diming them isnt a good look for the hobby and would feel sh*5ty doing it to anyone, especially people i know. if it was someone i knew i would 100% help them for free and get them going as long as they knew im not their free tech and they are going to have to have the desire to learn how to maintain these bad boys

either buy new and get the white glove service and have less worries or learn how to get a game and fix em up yourself if you buy an older used game.

#3416 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Or be me and call Paul or Tom at least once a month and give them a list of everything I need done! I don't have enough time in my life to play them as much as I want, let alone fix them too!

hah, yeah, something tells me the clientele Ryan is talking about aren't the ones shelling out them NIB dollas and paying for monthly tech calls

#3425 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

So..."get off my lawn"?
There's nothing wrong with someone wanting to pay for a few guitar lessons even though the resources exist for them to learn it on their own.
I've helped good friends for free before, and it will happen again in the future. I wish I could help everyone, but I can't. There are some people willing to pay a little bit for this, and I could have made many referrals by now.
I'm not asking anyone to step up and do it, just suggesting there is a market for it. Just like there is a market for pinball repair house calls. Let's not turn this into a pinball gatekeeping kind of thing.

Okay I know you are at least semi joking with the Get of my lawn stuff but not sure if you did not read my entire post or I did not articulate it well enough.

basically, the request has many moving parts that will most likely cause one, if not both parties to feel bad about the experience.

these are 3 of many variables

1) location of game - most likely some drive time is going to be needed, so is this person paying you by the hour and paying your gas, etc

2) condition of the game - everyone has different expectations and definitions of things such as "shopped". as you know, pictures are not going to tell the whole story so this person is going to rely on you for your opinion on the game.

3) cost of the game - we all have different ways of valuing games and we all have different levels of, lets call it "cheapassness" haha

As most of us know, getting to a good deal game you need to be quick and be able to get there have have cash on hand. is this person going to give you a bunch of his/her cash to make these choices for them or do you need to pony up the cash upfront then sell it back to the client?

How much is all this worth to someone to pay and worth to someone as their time? Then you have the set up, small issues that arise, etc. Hard to have a fair value for both parties imo

I know you didnt specifically call me it but I honestly take offensive to the gate keeping remark. As I stated, I help people for free all the time and do not want to be paid and said I would feel shitty charging someone to help them get into the hobby...I even told you Id help your friend out for free when you first approached me about this. I text people looking for games weekly on deals Ive found helping them get into a game. Ive ran a beginners pinball league teaching basics for over two years and show people in my home how to do basic repairs and soldering skills. A player from my first beginners league won your monthly tournament this month. I borrow out tools and boards to anyone who asks who needs help troubleshooting or fixing a machine. //shrug

ill still buy my leds from you tho

Quoted from DNO:

Yes! The guitargument!! Lol
I think the Infinite Lives guy would not be willing to learn how to tune the guitar, but wants to know how to shred.

i traded my last guitar and amp for a neo geo cabaret like 6 years ago DNO, I can bring a cd of my highschools band "Infinite Lives" for you to jam out to at the Pinball Carnage its probably not very good tho so i wont put you thru that hah

i still dont get your joke tho about wanting to shred but not wanted to learn how to tune, that would be better equated to the people Ryan is trying to setup games for

#3427 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Sorry for offending you infinitelives. I'm very aware of all good things you do for pinball.
I'm not hell bent on charging people to get into the hobby, and I'm bummed that my posts have been interpreted that way.

i just think people need to take initiative, people are too lazy for me these days, and stay off my lawn!

im gonna use this a bulletin board material ala Michael Jordan and take it to you when we play head to head next

back to overpriced games for sale in 3, 2, 1

#3430 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Frankly, it sounds like a fun gig.

sounds like a nightmare to me but yeah I think it would need to be someone fully committed and as their only job as the time and effort involved to continually provide such a service would be a lot

#3436 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I'll throw in the target market perspective, as I'm probably the type of person Ryan is talking about. I don't think he's talking about someone who is scared to buy a machine because of the technical aspects. I think he's talking about someone who 1) wants to get into pinball but wants to be sure and not get ripped off or 2) can't find a machine they want that isn't 300 miles away or more.

I bought my first game from JJ for the exact reasons Ryan discussed...I wanted a machine, but wasn't going to buy my first from an unknown person. I also didn't have the pinball knowledge (or friends in the hobby) to know if a machine is worth the money being asked. GEX was the only place I felt comfortable buying my first machine. And even though they had some used machines, they didn't have any I wanted. So I bought new.
However, the second part is where the real service comes in. Finding the machine that a customer wants right now would be a valuable service. My limited exposure to pinball has shown me that it is a seller's hobby. How often does a machine that you really want come available at a condition you want and a price you're willing to pay? How often is that machine local (one hour or less). Even when a local ad pops up with a reasonbly priced machine (or especially a good deal), you'd better be prepared to drop what you're doing. Nothing lasts long. And the shorter your list, the harder it is to get. A distributor isn't going to perform this service. They may notify a great customer if a specific machine comes in on trade, but we aren't talking about that demographic.
There are a lot of details to work out, escrowing funds or contracts so the "broker" isn't stuck, agreeing to condition definitions, etc, but I think there would be a market for it. Money and impatience is a powerful combo.

basically this scenario leads to someone acquiring a bunch of used machines over time for this purpose and selling them at "retail" prices. there are several of these places in colorado. check out all the deals you can get from the folks over at universal sales,They dont post their prices anymore you have to call for em http://universalpinball.net/

capitalism baby! someones gonna make that buck

basically if you want the best deal you gotta do the work. if you dont want to put in the effort to get a good deal, you will pay for it

if someone took over this "business" opportunity they are going to want to be compensated for their efforts, which circles back around to it equating to buying used retail and having them set it up for you.

The people being described in this scenario are exactly the people that should be buying retail (either new or used) with a "white glove service"

or prepare to get phone calls on thanksgiving and christmas when the entire family is over and a flipper gets stuck up from a bad coil stop or sleeve and they need your help.

#3447 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I think that we're talking about two different things. I'm not talking about a brick and mortar business where you're buying something on their floor. I'm talking about, and I think Ryan was too, about a broker service...buying a machine specifically FOR a customer. If someone asked GEX to find a "(insert game) between $3k and $3.5k, fully funtioning with good playfield and minor cabinet blemishes", they wouldn't do it. I've never heard of Universal before, so I don't know if they would search out a specifc machine for an individual.
Of course there would be a profit involved for the broker, but there wouldn't be after-service involved necessarily. If that was part of the deal, then yes. But if the agreement is procurement only, then call a tech. Using Ryan's own example, I don't call my real estate agent when my roof leaks.
I saw this hypothetical as a specialized service procuring specific games for single customers that don't have the patience, knowledge or simple desire to "hunt" for their own. There wouldn't be any capital outlay for the broker other than travel and/or shipping. Nothing on the order of holding a Universal type stock. I also don't think that it would generate the kind of money it would take to be a full time operation. But I think it could be a profitable for someone.

yeah, and i am saying Ryan's idea leads to a more retail endeavor by a said entrepreneur - why would a person do this piecemeal instead of just becoming a brick and mortar location cause its a shit ton of work to do what Ryan is talking about so if you are all in go all in. It would either happen on purpose right away or it would transition into that over time by acquiring more games for future clients. but if i could add a pic in this thread its me beating a dead horse so that's that. I envision lots of tire-kicker time-wasters and getting stuck with games you don't want and plenty of sour grapes.

i suppose if its a retiree who enjoys the hunt and has all the time in the world but doesnt want the games they could carve out a little market but theyd really have to enjoy the hunt! Who wants Gilbert the WOLFMAN setting up their games for em

#3455 5 years ago
Quoted from reynolds531:

You absolutely would not want the Wolfman setting up your game. I bought a few games from him a few years ago (IJ, TZ) that were well priced and needed work. Both ended up getting a total work over (coils, lights, anything you can rebuild, board work) by me and fortunately I more or less knew what I was getting into. The board work was sent out. Anything that Wolfman has for sale recently seems way over priced for what they get. His recent asking prices for heavily routed machines seem to be on par with good player quality ones. I would not want a total newbie to buy anything from him thinking that it would be plug and play.
Some of the problem arises when people come over to my house and play previously routed games. They see and play games that have been maintained and worked on almost to perfection and think to themselves, I want one of these. When they ask how much a machine costs in this condition they are invariable shocked. It is difficult to explain to them how much work goes into this. I usually tell people to look into new games and check out Game Exchange. I have also suggested Universal.
I think Ryan has the right idea.

yeah the wolfman comment was clearly a joke... (at least for anyone who knows who is is)

lets get back to a buy/sell/trade thread and if anyone wants more talk about this idea we can start a new thread but i have no desire.

#3456 5 years ago

Anyone on here pick up that Surf Side EM off craigslist?

Looking to pick one of those up if you decide to sell at some point or if its too much of a project for ya

3 weeks later
#3477 5 years ago

well its been over a year since i last asked so:

anyone have a used Strikes and Spares playfield that they swapped out for a NOS or CPR one?

not looking to break the bank on this one, if it needs some touch ups thats fine. My playfield is trashed and the former owner repainted it very very poorly.

If i dont find one i think im just gonna sand it down to wood and clear coat it and have a blank strikes and spares lol

#3485 5 years ago

Do you have the Star Trek and want an IMDN or TWD?

if you wanna do a swap for my star trek for awhile so you can play/stream it id be down to do a non-permanent switcharoo for something else

if you didnt figure it out yet this is dave

#3487 5 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Seems like they have a Star Trek with lots of mods to trade. That is how it reads.

yeah, if he is looking for a star trek just to stream he can use mine is all i was offering. hes local to me and streams on twitch

#3489 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

We've planned a temp trade here soon but if he would like to consider your offer there's nothing set in stone as of yet.

Oh cool no worries, just being neighborly

#3511 5 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Listed my LOTR LE on CL. $6,400.
InfiniteLives, you ready to trade your Off Road yet?

Straight up trade, sure

#3514 5 years ago

shout out to ghostbc for hooking me up with a Strikes and Spares playfield. Gonna clean up nice!
Thanks!!

#3516 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Glad you found one! Send me some before and after pix when you finish.
I've got the Mata Hari project you sold me powered up, booted and running thru the self tests. Weird solenoid addressing issues - I'm in the process of repinning every connector on the SDB, MPU, and Rectifier before diving down into the solenoids themselves. That re-pinning will take me the next 3 or 4 weekends.

nice!!

i really think the issue is going to be under the playfield with the diodes on the switches. hopefully i gave you enough to shotgun it haha.

#3522 5 years ago

if anyone is interested in our next league up in fort collins, it is starting wed, jan 30th. 7pm. $20. Pinball Jones Old Town.
10 weeks with a tournament week 11
4 games a night in groups of 4. 4,3,2,1 scoring. bonus point for highest score of the game across the league.
groups will be determined by your points average so you will be grouped with people with similar averages each week (besides week 1)
hit me up if you have any questions

#3524 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Only 4 games? Usually 5 is standard, you guys just play longer?

not sure there is a true standard as there are at least a dozen formats listed on the ifpa league calendar; in fact the first three US based leagues posted on the IFPA League calendar page (http://www.ifpapinball.com/leagues/) do 6 games a night:

http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=25977
http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=26642
http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=26588

The first one listed is some crazy German league where they do 8 games a night and play them each twice! http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=24989

5 may be more predominant than 4 games but that is what Pinball Jones wanted to do to keep league times on par with their previous format. A compromise I took to get an actual league up here rather than the previous format.

keep in mind what works in one place is not necessarily what works somewhere else. The scene up here is a lot less geared towards competition as is Denver and I am slowly but surely easing them into it. Takes time to build a community where the main establishment did not want to cater to competitive pinball for a long time and wanted to keep things casual. I am turning the corner and hopefully this is another step in the right direction.

3 weeks later
#3581 5 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Hey guys, I am looking for an Escalera and a Sapranos.

Russell may still have an escalera for sale, not sure

3 weeks later
#3651 5 years ago

buddy has a Game of Thrones and Sharkeys Shootout for sale. Hes trying to raise some cash so no trades. LMK if you want his info.

#3658 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I'm looking for a Capt. Fantastic for sale or trade if anyone has any leads

Kim at pinball Jones had one for sale. Not sure if she sold it yet

1 week later
#3663 5 years ago

okay, who is selling some stuff to fund a black knight

1 week later
#3682 5 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Someone pm me so I’m passing it along.
“Greetings from the East Coast!I was refered to your club from Kevin @ Blizzard.
I sold my Ball Park Baseball Machine to a senior residing in Loveland Co. and I am Looking to hire someone (preferably with EM experience)to pick up the machine at the truck terminal in Aurora and deliver it to Loveland Co and set it up. Plz feel free to repost or contact me via mobile text or call @ 438.558.9137 ask for Dino Thank You!”

Quoted from Kevkat:

FYI - I was contacted by Dino a few days ago. I want to help but I know nothing of setting up EM machines, and since this is apparently a nice working machine I'd hate to mess something up! If someone can help him out please get in touch with him.
Thanks,
Kevin

My buddy Paul works on EM's, I forwarded the info to him

1 week later
#3714 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Sale Pending
Does anyone in Colorado have a nice Tommy they would consider selling me? Would like to find one local if possible before I consider shipping.

not sure if hes selling it but Hans up in fort collins has one. I think its at The Lyric right now. He routes some games in town and is the tech at the Pinball Jones locations. His website is: http://www.replay84.com/

#3721 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I've only ever seen The Games once before. Can't be too many of these still around. Someone buy it! denver.craigslist.org link
(Should be a long player - comes with free rubbers blocking the outlanes!)

saw that on the outlanes lol. looks like a game youd be bored with after 1 play no matter how hard you set it up

edit: i see he dropped it to 900 already, yesterday it was "1050 FIRM!"

if anyone picks it up, it is suppose to have 2 balls in the captive ball area on the left side.

#3724 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I guess, now that you mention it...I had some pretty long balls when I played it. The fact that those are passive slings (just a rubber, no kicker), makes it significantly easier. Excalibur has those also, so I imagine there are others from that time period that do too.

yeah, its crazy to think this game came out the same year they put out alien star! i know which one im taking

#3736 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

BSD, or "the other one"? Interested in the former.
Thought I'd be smart and look at your machine list...you have both!!

Says stern Dracula in his post silly goose

Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Putting up stern Dracula

2 weeks later
#3772 4 years ago

Near perfect, heavily modded Metallica Premium (LED, colorDMD, lit speakers, additional mods) I’m looking to trade for:
- Ghostbusters Pro + cash
- Star Wars Pro + cash

quoted for your future regrets

dont trade a great game for a gross one

1 week later
#3798 4 years ago

i know its arcade, but does anyone have any candy cabs for sale/trade?

#3805 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Did any of you guys pick this up this morning? $150 Flash, lights on but no workee. Hope a pinsider got it. I was NIL....missed it by "that much".
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2291356961191154/

He told me 900 last night and that it just needed a fuse unless that was a different flash on Facebook marketplace

#3818 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Headed to western NE for the Memorial Day holiday and thought I would see if anyone in the Denver/Ft Collins area has a Centaur or BK2K they are thinking of selling. Looking for a solid player, do not need a fully restored machine.

there is a pinball place in scottsbluff , nebraska that was selling a centaur a while back. Not sure if it sold or not.

2 weeks later
#3847 4 years ago

i was the lucky duck who scored that skateball in louisville. super duper nice!
posted a pic on my instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/pure_retro_co/

#3859 4 years ago
Quoted from 5280wzrd:

Did any one head score that cheap Vector in Ft Collins last week?

i was next in line but first person snagged it . not the best game but super cool backglass!

2 weeks later
#3890 4 years ago

does anyone happen to have a crt monitor degaussing coil / wand I can borrow by chance?

have a monitor with a corner that needs some love

6 pack of beer for use for a day?

#3894 4 years ago

wow, there was a whirlwind and checkpoint for $300 bucks each that lasted like a minute. I was talking to the lady about getting them and about to pay her and someone else somehow paid her before me haha. cest la vie! congrats to whomever got em!

#3896 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

No biggie, there’s a hep whirlwind you can grab if you act fast

haha, good point!

1 week later
#3907 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Grab a Tri Zone for $250...

"only needs reprogramming" aka needs all new boards?

1 week later
#3923 4 years ago

anyone have a roller-coaster tycoon for sale/trade

#3925 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

You needing a coffee table or something Dave?

Getting married in a month and the lady digs it.

Happy wife happy life right ?

#3934 4 years ago

Decided to get serious about getting rid of Iron Maiden. To sweeten the deal, I'm throwing in the SD card that replaces Iron Maiden music with Cake, LOL:
dontpanicflip

do i smell a jurassic park coming to the neighborhood

also, thanks everyone for the congratulations!

#3938 4 years ago

so who is gonna sign all the legal documents and get video tapped taking that judge dredd outta some dudes basement for a cool $2900?

#3941 4 years ago
Quoted from soapblox:

Hilarious. Who hurt that guy before? I almost feel like trying to waste his time.

offer a counter claim to allowing him to video tape you in exchange for all royalties from any money made from the videos

#3944 4 years ago

i say go thru all the hoops with him and when it becomes time to put cash on the glass, ask him to trade for something ridiculous like your stamp collection or something and video tape that.

1 week later
#3959 4 years ago

Final 16 of A at Pinburgh just got locked in. Two Coloradoans! holla to Escher and Jordan!

#3961 4 years ago

congrats ryanwanger for winning the intergalatic pinball championships. woohooo!!!

#3971 4 years ago

Fellas, come on! This was our chance to let the new guy think we are all mountain men who just man handle these machines wherever we want them!

#3982 4 years ago

Had a guy interested in this so took some photos and stuff then he backed out so figured I'd make an ad if anyone else is interested in a 720º arcade. Not mint, but plays 100% details in the ad.

SOLD!
Other - For Trade
“I have a 720º arcade game for sale or trade. No shipping - game is located in Fort Collins, CO 80524 Would consider trades +/- cash for a pinball machine exidy's price guide has...”
2019-08-07
Fort Collins, CO
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 684 times

3 weeks later
#4004 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Hey guys...just moved to Northwest Kansas. Colorado and Denver are closer than the rest of kansas....can I be an honorary member of this club?

yeah, just sell/trade me that whirlwind and we are good

#4009 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Package deal for both?

psst, get the whirlwind too and then you can probably work on getting my skateball

1 week later
#4022 4 years ago

My buddy has a Popeye for sale or trade if anyone is interested I can connect you two.

3 weeks later
#4056 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

thanks, went in a different direction for a game this time

#4071 4 years ago

Gotta be 1up Colfax

1 week later
#4088 4 years ago

2up was called 2up when it first opened up then switched to "1up colfax" like a year or so later, not sure if it was a tax thing or some other reason but it was first officially called the 2up. so people who went to it back when it first opened just naturally call it 2up for the most part.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/videogames/2012/06/07/2up-open-business-denver/3855/

#4094 4 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

HUO, low play count Star Trek Premium for sale or trade. Purchased NIB this year by me. Primarily looking for ACNC or Hobbit, but I also have a pretty long Pinside wishlist that is up to date.

HighNoon hooked me up with my first DMD, a super nice Jurassic Park many years ago!

Don't hesitate to jump on one of sterns best all around games from him

PS: your wishlist is not public so no one can see what you have on it.

6 months later
#4322 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Looking for a Elvira HOH, would trade my Funhouse or Corvette plus cash for one also.

Kim at PBJ was looking to sell hers before the end of the world started. You could hit her up and see if y'all can make a deal.

4 weeks later
#4378 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Anyone know of a business that is offering residential rentals of pinball machines on a monthly basis? I know about the Game Exchange’s program. I was just wondering if anyone else was offering anything similar.

pinball jones in fort collins is. rates depend on game and distance i believe

4 weeks later
#4415 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

What locations are currently open if any?

pinball jones in old town fort collins is open, hours of operation are shorter than normal so i would check their website. its freeplay - pay by the hour model right now

2 months later
#4529 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What up Colorado.
I am planning a trip out in early Nov.
I should have room to transport 1 game, so planting the seed now in case somebody is in need of my services.
Needs to be easy on this end for pick up (game to me in advance is best; I can possibly store for a bit prior to trip). Needs to be easy on drop off also (my destination is Superior/ Boulder area).
I have done this a few times in the past and basically charge a minimal fee to cover the hassle/ help w gas.

100% endorse Hilton's service. Had him bring me a game years ago. Wouldnt hesitate to have him bring a game this way.

1 month later
#4586 3 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

I have a Toobin' I told my wife I would sell to 'make room' for a new pin. Well the pin is here and seems to fit just fine with everything else I have lol. Anyway, shoot me a dm if you want some photos of it. Its not perfect but I'll make sure you get a good deal if you want it. Also thinking about selling my 3 Player Battletoads cabinet and maybe Bubble Bobble. Don't tell my wife, but I'd consider trades haha.

man ive had like 40-50 arcades over the years and bubble bobble is one of the only ones i really regret selling, but i still a boardset with jamma adapter haha

#4589 3 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

Since it was a conversion kit only Id say if you still have the board you're still an owner I have two Taito boards for it, one of which has some graphics anomalies I think are a bad rom. Ive thought about replacing those roms with the lost cave roms, but I think someone was recently able to squeeze both into the same boardwith an option on which to use when you boot the game up. If I can do that I might sell the other board if I dont sell all of it beforehand.
I wonder if I have your old game. Mine came in a Defender cab and the guy who I got it from had a Street Fighter II he was working on at the time.

hmm, ill have to rifle through some old pics to see what cab it was in. sold it probably like 4-5 years ago, cant remember hah

1 month later
#4688 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Hey all,
Was debating a move to free up some space and time for me since I'm overflowing at the moment. I have my Rick and Morty (BSE #101) which I've had now for a little while. If there is anyone local that has a pre-order spot in maybe the 300s or early 400s(I'd like to be in line to get it back in next 2-3 months max) that possibly wanted to work a trade with me. I'd sell my machine to you and take over your pre-order spot. Not looking to make any money on it but not looking to lose any either, so I'd sell it for exactly what I have into it. Figure if it helps get someone the game earlier and they are happy and gives me a little space and time to thin out my collection, then win/win. I LOVE this game and no intention of selling outright without replacement in line. Hit me up if you might be interested.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4NesLZWCapVsg2Py8

bemmett check with dontpanicflip he has one on preorder, not sure his spot number but he rotates games often and may want to do that, no idea but worth a shot

2 months later
#4904 3 years ago

Whelp after owning arcade games for 15+ years I just shattered my first sheet of glass. Was moving stuff around in the basement as we are getting ready to finish it and I set down the monitor glass for my capcom big blue and it shattered. Whoops. So if anyone has a spare piece or knows a guy haha im in the market

#4907 3 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

What size? I think I have one out of a golden tee cab I cut up

I'll get dimensions in the morning thanks for the response!

#4908 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I'll get dimensions in the morning thanks for the response!

So it looks like the sheet was 27" long by 23" tall

#4910 3 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

Looks like the piece I have is 23.25 x 26
Sorry I couldn't help. I know all glass companies around can cut you a piece of tempered glass.

Thanks for checking I appreciate it!

#4923 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Mine is 27 5/8 not 27.

Thanks for looking! I'll see if I can get an exact measurement of the cavity with the grooves. perhaps that is what it actually is. I have all my games kinda stacked up against each other in the corner
Cheers
Dave

1 week later
#4939 3 years ago

congrats on keeping them!
watch out for that humidity in Florida!

#4974 3 years ago
Quoted from killerrobots:

Just to be clear, my goal is to get a new game, not necessary get rid of my AFM. My preference would be for a straight sale but I would consider a trade including my AFM if it was the right game but I don't want to sell my AFM standalone.

lmk when that whirlwind is on the chopping block

3 weeks later
#5072 3 years ago

Anyone have or know of an asteroids cocktail table for sale? I know a guy looking to buy one and could put you in contact with him.

1 week later
#5095 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

On the hunt for some machines if anyone is selling? Looking for Elvis, Kiss Pro, BBH, BKSOR Pro, Twister, Truckstop, and a fully restored WH20. Also looking for a 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road arcade, and have a friend looking for a Houdini. Thanks

I am not sure if she sold it already but Kim at Pinball Jones was selling her Houdini. It may be gone already i dunno

1 week later
#5145 3 years ago

Thinking about selling/trading AIQ Premium (with mods and topper) and Rick & Morty BSE. Looking for any of the following in trade: Hot Wheels, Star Trek (Premium/LE), Stranger Things (Pro), Tron, Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro), or Star Wars Comic Art (Pro). PM with interest. Will probably throw ads up in a week or so.

oh snap thought Rick & Morty was your dream theme! good luck in your search

#5150 3 years ago

Yep, R&M has been traded Just AIQ left. PM if interested.

you get a star trek prem/le ? when you're done with it trade it for my pro

2 weeks later
#5184 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Email sent but not for a game. I use to drink Grain Belt beer as a Midwest teenager and its not available in Colorado. Looking for a case and maybe I'll be able to share some at Dory Hill this year.

my family is from north dakota and every Christmas I bring back some grain belt! (if it doesnt all get drank in ND)

262 posts in this topic match your search for posts by InfiniteLives. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider InfiniteLives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=InfiniteLives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.