IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HighNoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago

Here's what I have:

Firepower $950 - Playfield not perfect, but not blown out or anything. Recently shopped and working.

HUO X-Men Pro (Single owner...me) $3900

I'd trade them too.

--Luke

2 weeks later
#49 9 years ago

I posted my X-men Pro on Craigslist:

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

--Luke

4 weeks later
#94 9 years ago

Anyone have a No Good Gofers they'd sell?

--Luke

2 weeks later
#126 9 years ago

I see a Galaxy just got posted for $400. Same one?

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Big Game still for sale, I'm still up for a trade.
I might put it back in my Game Room soon since my kids keep playing it!

I can't believe that Big Game hasn't sold. Such a great game. I'd have bought it already if I didn't already have one.

--Luke

1 month later
#236 9 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Hey gang -
I'm relatively new to these forums, but I have been keeping my eye on FS/FT in Colorado. And I can't believe how little inventory there is here in our state vs mid Atlantic/ New England. Especially around christmas season. Is this normal for our region? Do most of you end up buying games without playing them and shipping from other parts of the country?

Just gotta be patient, I guess. I, personally, have never shipped a game in from anywhere.

--Luke

1 week later
#255 9 years ago
Quoted from rad:

I wish that were a Escalera! Escalera will just fit on my 180 degree turn staircase (wheels are "recessed" on an Escalera and don't protrude so it has a smaller footprint).
Anybody want a circa 1953 United Shuffle Alley? It sort of used to work (sometimes it would get stuck on player #6 and then a few years ago a coil locked on and we haven't messed around with it since). It's in a basement and it is a beast. It is free. I recently had knee surgery and I won't be able to help move it for a number of months.
Also, I have a Pinball Magic that I will be selling soon. Any interest, let me know. Unlike the Shuffle Alley, the PM isn't free...

I wish you had owned an Escalera when I picked up your Jurassic Park.

On the Shuffle Alley...how long is it? Do you have a feel for how much space it needs for people to be able to play?

--Luke
P.S. Sorry about your knee.

#257 9 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Me too!
re: Shuffle Alley - I don't know exactly so I will need to take measurements of it later tonight/tomorrow. It's been a few years since we had it set up (when it had a coil lock on we took it apart so we could have room for pins ).

It's not too big of a deal. I think everybody would like it at my house, but I'd be shocked if I had enough room for it (without removing too many pins, of course).

--Luke

#260 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

If highnoon passes, I can take that shuffle alley off your hands. My parents want one for their basement and I've been wanting an EM project.

Go for it! I'm pretty sure I don't have enough room.

--Luke

3 weeks later
#300 9 years ago

I posted this in another thread, but I thought I'd post it here to (sorry for the cross-posting). I have a couple projects I'd like to trade:

Mata Hari
Silverball Mania

These are player's games for sure, but they are complete and the playfields aren't blown out or anything. Would be good for cleaning up and playing or for new CPR playfields. Silverball Mania needs the cabinet repainted, but I have a new set of stencils for it.

I like classic Stern machines (projects or otherwise) and I'm also looking for a Williams Klondike/Yukon and a Williams Doodle Bug/Love Bug. Or...whatever?

--Luke

4 weeks later
#353 9 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

I contacted them to see what is going on with it. Maybe I can get a cheap WOZ and have someone come in and repair it.

Pretty sure it's not a real ad. I guess you never know, though. Let us know if you hear back.

#373 9 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Directly across from the Ranch, west side of Hwy. 25. It's the tall glass front building with wooden vertical beams, right next door to Champion Windows. Caspers, 5840 Byrd Dr.

Sweet...I'll definitely stop by and say hi some time.

--Luke

#388 9 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Has anyone ever bought from mirage?

I have. I bought a Doodle Bug from him a few weeks ago and it was a smooth transaction. Mike at Mirage is a good guy. The arcade there is pretty cool. A lot of games and some of them are on free play.

--Luke

3 weeks later
#512 9 years ago
Quoted from 5280wzrd:

Everyone see the Stern Trident $250.00 not working. Just up the street from me. Only 4,019 made.
denver.craigslist.org link

I'd love to pick that up, but I can't get down to Castle Rock right away.

--Luke

#563 9 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Parker so far away.

From Golden? Can't you just hop on 470?

--Luke

P.S. I used to live in Golden...now I live in Greeley which is an even bigger trek to the Parker area.

#565 9 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Yeah it still takes an hour. Going to ft collins only take 10 min more.

I'd believe it!

--Luke

#580 9 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

i think HighNoon had one for sale awhile back, might want to check with him

Thanks Infinite! I did have one for sale, but I have since traded it away.

--Luke

#585 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

LOL...that CL fighting is embarrassing. Sounds like their games are a bit trashed and overpriced though. It's a free country and a free market so not sure why it bugs people that they try to sell them that way.

Not sure about prices, but I wouldn't say the games in general at Mirage were trashed. I thought they were in decent condition when I was there. It's actually a pretty nice arcade setup that he has. It's not just for sales...you can go and just play if you like.

--Luke

#589 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I am going on hearsay, I'll take your word for it if you've been there. Wonder why their games aren't selling though? Seems like the same list for months.

Not sure...although some of the games are selling. He had a Medusa when I was in there that I don't think even made it to the CL list. Mike (the owner) did mention when I was in there that he was struggling with bringing in foot traffic. Also, he mentioned he was frustrated with the continued flagging of his ad even though he had stopped posting individual ads for each machine.

--Luke

2 months later
#775 8 years ago

Anybody have a Roadshow they'd sell?

--Luke

8 months later
#1295 8 years ago

The Silverball Mania on the Fort Collins craigslist is mine. Looking for $750. I'd trade for a couple of SF Rush machines if anyone was interested.

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

--Luke

#1325 8 years ago

Still have the Silverball Mania. I'd sell it for $650 to a Pinsider.

--Luke

SBM_(resized).jpgSBM_(resized).jpg

3 months later
#1666 7 years ago

Does anyone know of any Ghostbusters on location in Northern Colorado?

--Luke

#1668 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Pinball Jones in Old Town Fort C has a pro. Open at 1:00 today.

Cool...thanks! Haven't been over there in a couple of months. Looks like it's time to go!

--Luke

2 weeks later
#1707 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I got it along with my unicorn and pixie fairies with magic dust that I picked up as well.

You're the one that got the unicorn? I called him on it like 10 minutes after he posted and he said it was already sold!

--Luke

1 year later
#2366 6 years ago

Where does everyone get their playfield glass? I've gone to a local glass shop in the past, but I was wondering if anyone had a good local source.

--Luke

#2368 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Contact DNO. He'll hook you up at a very reasonable price.

Thanks. I will contact him.

--Luke

9 months later
#3098 5 years ago

Anyone want a box of old Bally/Stern displays? Probably around 10 total, some 6-digit and some 7-digit. They all have various problems, but assume they're not working. I can bring them to Showdown on Sunday if that works.

--Luke

#3103 5 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Anyone want a box of old Bally/Stern displays? Probably around 10 total, some 6-digit and some 7-digit. They all have various problems, but assume they're not working. I can bring them to Showdown on Sunday if that works.
--Luke

Thanks for all the interest everyone. The displays have been spoken for.

--Luke

1 year later
#4093 4 years ago

HUO, low play count Star Trek Premium for sale or trade. Purchased NIB this year by me. Primarily looking for ACNC or Hobbit, but I also have a pretty long Pinside wishlist that is up to date.

#4095 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

HighNoon hooked me up with my first DMD, a super nice Jurassic Park many years ago!
Don't hesitate to jump on one of sterns best all around games from him
PS: your wishlist is not public so no one can see what you have on it.

Thanks for the kind words! I still have the Neo Geo that I got from you as part of that trade. I think the nieces and nephews like it more than the pinball machines.

Thanks for the heads up on the wishlist, I think I fixed it. It was (and is) set to show to Pinside Members, but I didn't have any games in my actual collection listing. I added Star Trek and so it should show up now.

1 week later
#4110 4 years ago

Still have the HUO Star Trek premium with ColorDMD for sale. Single owner (me). Trades ok. Looking for Hobbit, ACNC, WCS, or others. +/- cash ok.

—Luke

#4124 4 years ago

Last post and then I’ll stop spamming this thing. I added the Star Trek to the marketplace:

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO Star Trek Premium in excellent condition. I bought it NIB in March and it's been in my house ever since. It has a ColorDMD and speaker lights. Cash and carry, no shipping. ...”
2019-11-02
Greeley, CO
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 393 times

2 years later
#6337 1 year ago

I have a HUO Star Wars Pro that I’m getting ready to sell. Looking to trade (+ cash) for Dialed In, Toy Story, or Godzilla (any flavor). Possibly others. Would sell for $6100.

#6340 1 year ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Which one of those titles would - cash? Lol...

Lol, I think you know what I meant. But I changed it just for you.

1 year later
#7141 5 months ago
Quoted from bajm:

I’m looking for a cruisn world sit down racing game. Anyone have one to sell? Doesn’t have to be perfect. Thanks!

This is completely not what you asked for, but I have a Daytona USA stand up that I’m going to put up for sale soon.

#7144 5 months ago
Quoted from bajm:

Thanks for the offer. I’ve already got a cruisn world and hoping to get another and link them for the kiddos.

No worries. That sounds like fun!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HighNoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=HighNoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.