IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gribbs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2099 7 years ago

If anyone is interested in a very nice 'The Walking Dead Premium', please PM me. I'm in AZ, but I could deliver to much of the Colorado area on an upcoming trip. The ad is in the Marketplace. I have many references available, if needed. Thanks, Michael.

4 months later
#2327 6 years ago

I'm in Scottsdale, AZ, and I might be making a run up through Colorado very soon. If anyone wants that nicely priced Metallica in Gold Canyon, AZ, work it out with the buyer (whom I don't know), and I could possibly deliver it right to your door in Pinball Armor for a fair price. I would be glad to help out a Pinsider, and I wouldn't mind a little extra gas/hotel money for my trip. ...just a thought.

Michael

11 months later
#3161 5 years ago

Hi, everyone. I will be coming to the Denver Metro area within the next few weeks, and I have some nice pins I could bring, if anyone's interested. I have a CLEAN, original 'Spiderman' with MANY mods and Mike Chestnut chrome package, HUO 'T3', HUO 'Avatar LE', AFMr LE (green trim), or a very nice 'Getaway' with mods and red armor. They are not priced to 'give-away', but if anyone in Colorado wants any of these sweet examples, I can bring them to you, no additional charge. -Michael

8 months later
#3733 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Mint ST LE #219 Delivery can be arranged to Denver free of charge. $7500.

PM sent.

3 months later
#3955 4 years ago

I will be driving through the Denver area (via Albuquerque, btw) in a week or so. If anyone is interested in a collector-quality Avatar LE with LCD ColorDMD and other nice mods ($5500), I can easily bring it to a friend's in Brighton. I can also bring a Sega Lost World:Jurassic Park that is in exceptionally nice shape (looks HUO) and has an LED ColorDMD ($3200). PM me for pictures and more info. I have plenty of references available, and I will donate to Pinside if I make any sales. Cash only, no trades. Thanks! -Michael

1 year later
#5221 3 years ago

I have a beautifully restored ‘Getaway’, a ‘Goldeneye’ with zero “crotch wear” and gold armor/coin box/rails, and an HUO ‘Total Nuclear Annihilation’ that I can bring to Colorado for the right trade. I’m looking for a ‘Stranger Things’ Premium or LE, ‘Elvira HOH’ Premium or LE, ‘Star Wars’ comic art Premium, or ‘Attack From Mars’ remake LE. PM me, if you’re interested. Thanks.

1 month later
#5296 2 years ago

Hello, all. I will be heading that way shortly, and I can deliver to your door in Colorado. I have a Wonka CE that I bought directly from JJP earlier this year. It has nearly $500 of the best mods installed, and the coin door has been painted by Back Alley Creations to match. She is a beauty and has less than 200 plays. I am looking for an Elvira LE, or a Stranger Things LE/Premium, Deadpool LE/Premium, SW Comic Art Premium, or a Black Knight LE/Premium. I will also consider a cash sale. Please PM me with any interest or questions. Thanks!

1 month later
#5417 2 years ago

I have a beautiful, low-play HUO Stern Jurassic Park LE with Laseriffic topper and zero play field issues. I am potentially looking for in trade: Elvira HOH LE, AFMr LE, AIQ LE, TMNT LE or Led Zeppelin LE (+/- cash as needed).

I can bring the JP LE to your door in Colorado wrapped in Pinball Armor for the right deal. PM me, if interested. Plenty of references available. Trades only. Thanks!

#5419 2 years ago

Update on the Jurassic Park LE: I'm only looking for an Elvira HOH LE, Attack From Mars Remake LE or an HUO Cirqus Voltaire at this point. I also have the Stern Jurassic Park topper that I can include in the deal. Thank you.

9 months later
#6018 1 year ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Do you guys suggest a powder coat company in the area?

Contact 68pontinut. ...highly recommended.

4 months later
#6276 1 year ago

I have some games for sale that I could deliver to Colorado on an upcoming trip - all of them in immaculate condition: low-play LOTR LE with ColorDMD and a few nice mods, Dialed In CE with purple matching coin door and Mezel topper, Rush LE with $450 in mods, a RBION that was unboxed only a few years ago and has low plays with ColorDMD and some mods and an original-owner X-Men LE Magneto. PM if you are interested in any of them, and we can discuss price. References available if needed. Thanks!

1 month later
#6378 1 year ago

I have a very hard to find, HUO Sega 'Godzilla' in similar STELLAR condition as one that sold recently (quickly) for $7,900. Mine has everything that had (ColorDMD, shaker motor, head decals included but not installed) except Invisiglass, but mine has the battery replacement chip installed. I can bring it up to the Denver area (or on the way) this weekend if someone wants it for the same price. Fun game! Thanks.

6 months later
#6787 11 months ago

I have some games for sale I can bring on one of my upcoming trips to the Denver area. They are all in collector condition, and I am very experienced at transporting them safely. References also available.
LoV Deluxe Limited
World Poker Tour (clean with mods)
AIQ Premium (mods, topper, banner)
TMNT LE (topper, banner)
Scared Stiff (excellent cabinet, restored playfield, mods)
PM if interested n anything. Deals for multiple buys. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#6845 10 months ago

I will be making my trip to the Denver area (driving up 25) next week and still have the following games available: AIQ Premium, LoV Deluxe, TMNT LE and a truly stunning Scared Stiff with excellent original cabinet and restored playfield-collector quality and far nicer than any I’ve seen available recently.

The games are all top quality, I have many references, and I can deliver to your door. PM if interested. Thanks! -Michael

#6847 10 months ago

Scared Stiff is sold. Thank you. I will have a JJP PotC LE and an AIQ Premium for sale in Colorado soon, as well.

1 week later
#6873 9 months ago

I have a collector-quality JPLE with tons of mods including the Lior T-rex and Stern topper for sale at $16.5k. I will be making another trip to Colorado in a couple of weeks and can deliver. Many references available. Thanks!

3 months later
#7087 5 months ago

I will be bringing a one-owner HUO ‘Legends of Valhalla Deluxe CE’ to Colorado that I can deliver to your door, if anyone is interested. $6,700 or a trade for Hot Wheels. PM if interested. Many references available. Thanks!

4 months later
#7378 51 days ago

Potential for delivery to Colorado.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gribbs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=Gribbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.