IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GRB1959.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#795 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Is there anywhere around Denver that has a Theatre of Magic on location?

'Lyons Classic Pinball' in Lyons used to have a TOM. It appears that is no longer the case.

http://www.lyonspinball.com/pinball_games.htm

Gord

#796 8 years ago

Hi,

I live in Southeast Aurora, CO, and am looking for a really nice TFTC. Does anyone have a very nice (Collector Quality) TFTC that they are looking to sell?

Thanks.

Gord

#799 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

okay, looks like now the trough 4 switch isnt firing, it was previously. might be the culprit.
its looks like it is WHT/YEL but nothing else on that row or column is out. Diode tests fine on DMM and the switches after it work

Hi InfiniteLives,

I think you mis-posted your issue to this thread when you have been posting your ongoing issue for this in the following thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-coil-issue-i-am-losing-my-mind

The folks in this thread may be able to help you out, but they will need to read your other thread for the background of your issue.

Gord

#834 8 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

We just put a tftc on the showroom, come see it

Hi JJ,

Thanks for responding to my posting that I am looking for a really nice TFTC. PM has been sent. Just to clarify for other potential sellers I am looking for a TFTC in collector quality condition.

Gord

6 months later
#1217 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have 5 sheets of PDI glass left over from a large shipment I bought. The glass is new, still wrapped from the factory. I also have one sheet of used PDI left.
I'm tired of running my Craigslist ad and need closet space so I'll gladly reduce the price. You will not find a better price anywhere.
Same for the NIB Blackout reproduction backglass on CL. Make me an offer.
thanks

I purchased a sheet of PDI glass from Kim a few months back and he was a pleasure to deal with and the PDI glass is great. This is truly one of the best mods that you can add to any pinball machine.

Gord

1 year later
#2289 6 years ago

Hi Guys,

The following 'Strikes and Spares' pinball machine came up on the 'Nextdoor' website for the Southeast Aurora, CO, area.

https://serenityridge.nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=55861548

The owner is asking $700 so if you are interested in this game you may want to check it out. FYI, it is not my game and I do not know the owner.

Gord

6 months later
#2679 6 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Anyone know someone who can work on a“50s Coke Machine compressor fan?

Try reaching out to Pat Mahoney (Vending Machine Repair Service Inc.) in Highlands Ranch, CO.

http://www.vendingrepairservices.com/
http://www.vendingrepairservices.com/contact.html

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 303-471-0044

Pat completely re-did the refrigeration on my 1950's era Ideal 55 Slider Pepsi machine and returned it to all original cooling and it cools like crazy now. If I ever have the need to use Pat's services again I will not hesitate to contact him.

Gord

2 months later
#2922 6 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

Yeah, doesn’t always work out that way for the seriously htf titles. Sometimes the only thing that pries them loose is another htf game.

Kim, @Mr68, has a pretty sweet pinball collection. Perhaps he has something that may interest you in a trade.

Gord

2 years later
#4569 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Isn't 1Up Greewood Village open?
I'm 90% sure it is.

Yes, I went by there a week or so ago and spoke with the guys at the front door. They are open with some restrictions.

Gord

11 months later
#5464 2 years ago

Denver Craig's List perhaps.

1 month later
#5505 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Anyone know who this seller is? denver.craigslist.org link
Price is egregious for this title but before I even reach out to get better pics just figured I'd check here...
Jeff

Price seems a bit high, however, based upon the limited photos shown on CL it looks to be in really nice condition. Sorry, I don't know the seller on this one.

Gord

5 months later
#5883 2 years ago

Looking for a Munsters Premium (prefer color) or LE or a Wonka LE. Any leads are appreciated.

Gord

#5907 2 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Looking for a Munsters Premium (prefer color) or LE or a Wonka LE. Any leads are appreciated.
Gord

Still looking for both pins mentioned above.

Thanks.

Gord

Added over 2 years ago:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for a Munsters Premium (1st preference is color, but B&W works too) or Munsters LE. I prefer something within 500 miles of the Denver metro area so as to avoid sh...”
2022-03-28
Aurora, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 290 times
SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for a Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE). I will consider shipping for the right machine and the right deal. I prefer something within 500 miles of the Den...”
2022-03-28
Aurora, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 96 times

4 weeks later
#5996 1 year ago

WANTED: MUNSTERS PREMIUM (color preferred) OR MUNSTERS LE

I am looking for a Munsters Premium (1st preference is color, but B&W works too) or Munsters LE. I prefer something within 500 miles of the Denver metro area so as to avoid shipping if possible, but I will consider shipping for the right machine and the right deal.

Any and all leads are appreciated.

Gord

3 months later
#6229 1 year ago

I am looking for an EHOH Premium either NIB or in really nice condition within 500 miles of the Denver metro area. I have the topper now I just need the machine in which to install it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138375

Gord

#6232 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I am looking for an EHOH Premium either NIB or in really nice condition within 500 miles of the Denver metro area. I have the topper now I just need the machine in which to install it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138375
Gord

I am no longer looking for an EHOH premium as I was able to find a really nice one on the Pinside Marketplace. Now I have a NIB EHOH topper that I will be selling at some point as the EHOH that I purchased already has the Stern topper installed.

Gord

#6236 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Congrats! Great game.

Thanks, I played one at one of our South of Denver Pinball Club gatherings and really liked it. Also my collection has sort of a horror theme going for most of my games and campy 'B' horror flicks are right up my alley.

Gord

8 months later
#6760 11 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not sure if Bemmett has sold his pimped out pinball refinery premium Walking Dead yet? I actually think the pinball refinery version is stunning in person and I would take it over the LE. The green emerald powder makes it really pop-I dig it.

It is still listed as being in his collection.

Gord

1 month later
#6804 10 months ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Colorado pinball fam, Im selling my clean 24 Stern pinball machine. Steve Ritchie design and Lyman Sheats code. 2009.
Well taken care of, tastefully modded with new superbands. Includes LED leg lights, LED flipper buttons. Back glass in perfect condition. Playfield is very clean. $4,800. Jason

GLWTS, that is a very fair price on a really nice Stern 24 machine. I have seen and played this machine and this is a very good value.

Gord

#6809 10 months ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Going to be listing my MBle for sale but figured id give my local peeps first dibs. Only mods are pinstadiums and powder coated rails. HUO. Asking $13.5 obo

This MBLE is absolutely beautiful and plays perfectly. The powder coating is stunning on this game. I am curious Lee, what game is going to takes its place in your game room?

Gord

5 months later
#7124 5 months ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Anyone know where I can get a Lord of the Rings cabinet art (can be normal or radcals)?
Seems like retrorefurbs (in UK) stopped shipping to USA. Any lead would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey Jason,

Retro Refurbs does ship to the US according to their FAQ under Shipping.

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/help/faq/

================================================
Shipping

Do you ship to my country?

Yes. We will ship any of our other products to any location around the world.
================================================

Gord

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GRB1959.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=GRB1959 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.