IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CoPinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3380 5 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I have a Houdini for sale on CL. Low plays, art blades, topper. Asking $6k on here $6250 on CL.

Man I wish you had come around a few months ago. Bought one back in August. Good deal.

4 months later
#3690 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister: Did anyone go to that estate sale at Church on Saturday and pick up any arcades? -Curious

Thought about it, but this “church” is the church of cannabis. Chances are anything you get there smells like weed. Looks like the only arcade game worth looking at was the space invaders cocktail. I asked about the Galaga by they said it was not for sale. Anyone else find anything there?

5 months later
#4048 4 years ago

I realize this isn't really FS/FT, but does anyone know a good place in the Denver metro area to get pinball powder coating done (legs, coin door, rails etc.)? I've never gotten anything powder coated before. Do the items need to be stripped of old paint before having them powder coated?

#4050 4 years ago

Thanks for the tip. Looks like Roadrunner and Powder Coating Specialties have been suggested.

2 months later
#4206 4 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Any arcade collectors on here? I pulled a 19” crt from a golden tee cab if anyone wants it. Hate to see it go in the trash. Works but needs a little TLC

I'll take it. I'm in Littleton as well.

1 week later
#4215 4 years ago

PM sent for Pinstadiums

Quoted from jalpert:

I'll do $150 on the pinstadium lights. Any less and I'd go national.
Also, if anyone needs a ColorDMD LCD Sigma, I have one for sale at $350. It's in a Whitestar game so that's the mounts it comes with.

4 months later
#4334 3 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Anyone in need of a decent 25 in. CRT monitor, medium resolution? Dismantling a Lethal Enforcer II cabinet.

Interested, PM sent.

7 months later
#4806 3 years ago

Do not buy anything from this guy. He's a known flipper and sells run down machines here in Colorado and to people out of state. There are several threads here and on KLOV about his poor dealings and attitude. I've had personal dealings with him as well.

#4833 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I am glad that when I get back out there, I'll be down in Pueblo, and have to worry more about New Mexico peeps and Springs peeps than ya'll up in Denver. :megreen:

Despite all of this, there are a lot of really good people in this area who collect and trade pinball and arcade games. People who make this hobby difficult and frustrating are the exception, not the norm.

6 months later
#5375 2 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Hey all! Looking for a creature or scared stiff if anyone, or knows anyone who might be willing to part

Some one in Estes Park is selling a CFTBL on craigslist.

denver.craigslist.org link

#5377 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

You think they would have taken some pictures before storing them.

Yeah that is a little odd.

8 months later
#5912 2 years ago

Looking for Revenge From Mars. Possible trade for nice Demolition Man.

Thanks,
Nick

1 year later
#7238 3 months ago

Fishtail’s dance unfolds,
Silver ball in watery play,
Points splash in delight.

#7240 3 months ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Those AI haikus can be pretty good. Better than I can create. Apologies if this wasn't Chat GPT.

I’m definitely not that talented. But it’s all in good fun.

2 months later
#7414 27 days ago

Google search showed the image from that add was pulled from another website.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CoPinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=CoPinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.