IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bwheels.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#332 9 years ago

Have a Jurassic Park with LED's, TZ powerball as the egg, works 100%. Would seller trade if anyone is interested

2 weeks later
#362 9 years ago

The guy with the WOZ contacted me back but was super weird when I asked to come look at it. Felt a bit fishy to me.

#385 9 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

There is one at Mirage Games
Hook, 1992 Data East: 1995
In very nice condition. We accept Visa/MC and PayPal. Shipping is no problem.
Mirage Games, Phone: 303 884-8786
Littleton, Colorado

i played the one at mirage. Its in decent shape but has the normal Data East problem of ball detection on a drain.

#406 9 years ago

The Grand Lake guy finally emailed me back and every pin I asked about he said was sold.

1 week later
#444 9 years ago

Looking to sell a nice Iron Man and just wanted to see if there was any interest on here. I will post pictures and such later just wanted to get a general feel. Priced in the 4500 range.

#454 9 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

I live 5 minutes away and play pool at the Mirage bar upstairs. But this place is strange, a bunch of people playing role playing games when I went in to play. No big deal about what they do but it was like the bar scene from Animal house when we walked it. Nice enough but I'm not going back to play. If you want me to look at a game PM me and I'll make time to check it out but I can tell you right now way over priced from what was there a few months ago.

really nice people at mirage but agreed its a weird scene.

#461 9 years ago
Quoted from Notbychance:

Thanks guys I have a good lead on a met pro now. We will see how it pans out

let me know if you want any more pics or videos. look forward to meeting

#510 9 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Anyone interested in a Dirty Harry?
$2,500- Firm
Works 100%, you can even play it.
On location at Cuckoo's Nest

Played this one. Seems in good shape. Fun machine

#515 9 years ago

looking for a good repair guy in denver, any suggestions?

#518 9 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I have a dude . Mike Strauss . I will dig around for his e-mail

thanks

1 month later
#634 9 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

I went and looked at that Diner at Mirage in Littleton. Cabinet is in good shape. Playfield was ok, but raised inserts and really bubbly mylar. it was bad enough to affect the ball play. I have heard removing mylar from system 11 games can have catastrophic consequences due to weak clearcoat in that era. Anyone have experience with this?
Also, game had really weak flippers and wasn't cleaned. I find it strange that a retailer (who is trying to make a living) wouldn't rebuild flippers for 15 bucks before trying to command retail (higher) prices. Mike was a nice guy, but games did seem a bit over priced.

he is a great guy but buys all the pins he can and does not touch them. I went and played a bunch and almost all of them had alerts and were really really dirty. I also played the diner and agree the flippers were rough. If he would clean and service all the games then i could understand the pricing. Again he is a very nice man and i hope he can be successful.

#642 9 years ago

I posted an Iron Man on the Market for a friend if anyone is interested let me know. I think he put it on craigslist as well.

1 week later
#657 9 years ago

hey guys. Looking to get a DMD pin around the 2000-2500 range. Let me know if any of you guys have anything you are looking to sell. Thanks and take care

#659 9 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I got some pics of the JM in Greeley. Take a look at the pics. What's your diagnosis?

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-951.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-61.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

did you look at the boards at all? looks like burned GI connectors.

2 months later
#802 8 years ago

i replied to it and havent heard back. we shall see

2 weeks later
#858 8 years ago
Quoted from colorado_cabrio:

Anybody know the story; or gone to see this one?
denver.craigslist.org link

Hey there, it's mine. If you come into Denver come take a look! Also if you have any questions PM me. I'd really like to trade plus cash for a lord of the rings but those seem pretty hard to come by.

1 week later
#874 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Yeah not sure what his business model is but he probably isn't selling to very many people already in the hobby. Has anyone tried to haggle prices with them or is he firm on them?

I think he has built in some wiggle room, but would be awesome to see the games shopped out. However, I have had really good deals trading pins with him. I got a metallica and a revenge from mars in trades that i made with him and felt like we both got a good deal.

1 week later
#887 8 years ago

I have a really nice RFM. Thought I would love this pin, but not loving it as much as I thought. Anyone want to trade? Not looking to make money, just want to find a pin that I like more. PM for pics and details.

1 week later
#906 8 years ago
Quoted from Notbychance:

I have a led met pro in very nice shape going on the chopping block in Littleton. The machine will be available for viewing in two weeks. It has a shaker and Cliffy protectors installed along with led buttons and led lights. It is an original with led's added. I bought it from a local pinsider and I believe I'm the third

owner.

Nooooo hope all is well man. I miss that pin

1 month later
#1009 8 years ago

Looking for walking dead and LOTR if anyone has any leads let me know.
Thanks

1 week later
#1020 8 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Did any one pick up that LOTR on CL the other day? Would anyone really pay $7,000 for it? How about the POTC for $3,800, that looked pretty good.

I hope no one paid 7,000 for it, but if they did, good for the seller. I just picked up a LOTR should be here in a week. That PoTC is wolfmans, looked in decent shape though.

1 month later
#1084 8 years ago

I have a nice walking dead pro. Anyone looking to trade anything?

3 weeks later
#1121 8 years ago

Selling my Walking Dead pro. 4200 OBO. Machine is is great shape. No credit dot etc. pm if interested. Would entertain some trade offers as well. Happy New Years!!

#1124 8 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

stern pins don't do the "credit dot" thing btw. They have "tech alerts" or something like that.
And you have to go into test to see them.
Happy New Year!
GLWS

Thanks Dino,
So no Tech Alerts, I just checked again to make sure.

4 weeks later
#1212 8 years ago

Thinking about trading my LOTR. Fully shopped, rebuilt flippers, color DMD, full cliffy set, LED's etc. anyone have anything they are looking to move? PM me looking for AC/DC plus cash, TAF, TZ, GOT, whitewater etc.

1 week later
#1238 8 years ago
Quoted from angus:

yeah I was hoping to avoid driving that far. But I might.

I have one if you want to come play sometime. PM me

#1242 8 years ago

Looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle. Let me know if anyone has one for sale

1 week later
#1274 8 years ago

He has my old pro. It's in good shape. All his stuff is in his house and in unshopped condition. Prices are pretty high

1 month later
#1380 8 years ago

I have a very nice Baywatch for sale. Just finished shopping it and it looks awesome. Playfield is near perfect. Some wear at the shark scoop. Cabinet has a few minor dings but is overal in really good shape. Pm me for more pics. 2500 obo. DMD is really crisp.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#1498 7 years ago

Is that indy 500 on Craigslist anyone on here's ad?

I've seen it

#1504 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Is that the $4000 one? How nice is it? I've thought about grabbing it, but it seems a little over priced.

I've seen it, it's very nice. Hard to find one in that good of condition.

1 week later
#1522 7 years ago

It's real. It's wolfman better be tech savvy his games can be pretty rough

3 weeks later
#1635 7 years ago

Thinking about selling my WOZ. Original run with replaced light boards. Original premium side art. Lighting mods and cliffys. 6900 OBO. Would trade for an AC/DC premium or something similar. Let me know!

6 months later
#1991 7 years ago

Anyone look at the Spider man on Craigslist? I'm looking for one

#1993 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

It looks like a beat routed machine. For the money it is not worth it and you can find a nice HUO for practically the same price. There is currently one listed on Market for $5000 OBO in Texas with the limited Steve Ritchie web rails version. If the seller can work with you on shipping it may be worth looking into shipping one in using NAVL. I would definitely hold out for a HUO at that price. Spiderman is one of my favorite games-good luck!

Thanks

1 month later
#2018 7 years ago

Looking for a Met pro, or Spider-Man VE let me know if you have one!

7 months later
#2409 6 years ago

Looking for a Metallica pro. Let me know if you have one you would like to sell

1 month later
#2506 6 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Have you sold the Flash Gordon, if not I might be interested in it.

i bought the flash

1 month later
#2585 6 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO Metallica pro for something similar. Let me know if interested.

Thanks

1 month later
#2674 6 years ago

ryanwanger has a fun, less competitive league in Boulder, bwheels plays in none ifpa league in Denver he could probably tell you about. I'm gonna start up another beginner's league in fort Collins soon. You can find ifpa sanctioned leagues on ifpapinball.com atleast 30 days before they start.
snowgalvin runs a Colorado pinball website that will have most events listed.

Yes we have a non IFPA league that’s further south for all those looking! Or go to Ft Collins and just play with InfiniteLives he is really good and will teach you a ton

#2680 6 years ago

Still looking to trade or sell my HUO metallica pro. no ghosting or chipping on playfield. let me know if you have anything you are looking to trade or if you want to come play it.

Thanks

1 week later
#2724 6 years ago

Anyone have a Dr. Dude they want to get rid of? I have a very nice Flash Gordon I would offer in trade.

1 year later
#3582 5 years ago

Looking for a Guardians of the Galaxy pro or maybe a Kiss pro, anyone looking to move a game?

1 month later
#3667 5 years ago

Anyone have a GOT for sale

1 month later
#3826 4 years ago

Have a Dr. Who for sale at the showdown. 2800. It’s in decent shape with a nice diamond plated playfield. Reimport, cabinet is ok but plays good. Let me know if interested

1 year later
#5124 3 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool or Avengers infinity if anyone is looking to sell one.

#5128 3 years ago

Also looking for a frontier if anyone has one.

8 months later
#5624 2 years ago

Looking for a TMNt pro if anyone is looking to sell .

#5628 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

I have a huo tmnt pro, but am mostly just looking to trade +/- cash since the market is so tight.

Totally get it. Let me know if you change your mind!

#5630 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for:
Fish tales
Game of thrones
Monster bash
Twilight zone
Creature from the black lagoon

Making your awesome pinball spot even more awesome!

#5644 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Just trying to do my part to give location pinball to the people

You

Machine - For Sale

Awesome! This is one of the most reasonably priced games I have seen in a while. I am sure it will go fast.

1 week later
#5664 2 years ago

Looking for a ghostbusters premium and a banzai run. Let me know if anyone has leads!

4 months later
#5913 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a ghostbusters premium with topper shoot me a message.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bwheels.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=Bwheels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.