IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1iblind.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#605 9 years ago

I'm looking for an Addams if anyone has one for sale.

#609 9 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Caucasian2step has an Addams family for sale on the market place.

Awesome! Thanks.

2 weeks later
#656 9 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

PM sent! Would be interested fo'sho'

If you're not willing to drive I can always deliver. I come up to Denver fairly often.

4 weeks later
#738 8 years ago

I've got a nice Centaur II I'd be willing to sell or trade.

IMG_20150522_160155.jpgIMG_20150522_160155.jpg IMG_20150522_154052.jpgIMG_20150522_154052.jpg
2 weeks later
1 week later
#757 8 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Judge Dredd or Dracula if someone has one for sale.

#771 8 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Doctor Who if anyone has one for sale. Willing to pay up to $2500 for a super nice one.

#773 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Just picked one up. Make SURE that mpf is working including the optos there...sort of a nightmare to take apart and rehab and get just right. Also pretty hard to find some of the parts.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to fully test everything. So, who wants to sell me one?!

1 week later
#780 8 years ago

I've got a pretty nice Star Trek the Next Generation for sale. It could use some new backbox decals (originals have been poorly touched up) Cabinet decals are really nice though. Playfield is also in good shape.

3 weeks later
1 month later
3 months later
#1135 8 years ago

I'm looking for a TFTC if anyone has one for sale.

1 month later
4 months later
#1729 7 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Any system 11s for sale?

Just in case anyone is wondering AJ is good people. Good luck on your system 11 search!

3 weeks later
#1758 7 years ago

I'm coming up to Denver this weekend and I'm looking for a nice Star Trek the Next Generation (STTNG). I can spend around 4K plus or minus depending on condition. I'd prefer something nice and ready to go. I know there is currently one on Craigslist but the seller is out of town this weekend.

#1761 7 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Well, just confirmed with my wife that our STTNG is not for sale. But if you'd like to come and see the Nicest Batman:Forever in Colorado, PM me. It's a fun $sub-3k game for sure.

Awesome! PM on its way.

1 month later
#1887 7 years ago
Quoted from Chemixtry:

If you are willing to drive a bit down to ABQ I have a prototype CSI that I'm willing to trade/sell.

If CSI needs a ride I might be making a trip up to Denver on the 7th or 8th.

8 months later
#2194 6 years ago

I'll be up in Denver this weekend for Showdown. Anyone have a BK, BK2000, or South Park for sale?

3 months later
#2414 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Does anyone have experience with working on an Ice Cold Beer? This things about to become flaming hot firewood

Taito or ICE version?

1 month later
#2485 6 years ago

I have a T2 I'm looking to sell or trade. Would trade for a South Park.

5 months later
#2940 6 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Selling a Data East Simpsons and Sega South Park for 2k each. Both have led kits installed. Will donate to pinside if they sell

I sent a PM about the SP a few days ago.

2 weeks later
#3001 5 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Perhaps you need to have better incentives for people who bring games?

I have to agree with this. It's especially hard for for those of us that aren't local. I'd bring 2 games if that meant we'd get 2 weekend passes. But for my wife and I to get in "free" we would need to bring 4. When we went to TPF this year we brought 2 games and received 2 weekend passes, 2 goodie bags that included a poster, custom challenge coin, TPF branded cup, and a few more things I'm probably forgetting. The drive to Dallas is longer but the incentives make the trip worth it.

1 week later
#3053 5 years ago

I'm looking for a collectors quality, or as close to collectors quality as possible, Theater of Magic. I'll be in Denver for the showdown.

2 weeks later
#3090 5 years ago

I have a non working Ice Cold Beer that I could bring up next weekend during the showdown. It's in good but not great shape. Comes with a brand new glass from Phoenix Arcade. Price is $1700.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Can deliver to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown or nearby next weekend. Currently not working. I remember getting it to boot a few times but not all the light would work and i...”
2018-06-02
Albuquerque, NM
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 63 days
Viewed: 309 times

3 months later
2 months later
#3372 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fathom Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Good: -playfield was re-screened by CPR -all new plastics -all new rubbers -new apron -LEDs throughout -all boards were serviced in 2017 -replaced the lockbar receiver with one in ...”
2018-11-21
Albuquerque, NM
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1373 times
Contributed to Pinside
I have a Fathom for sale or trade. I've been looking for a nice Diner if anyone has one. Other possible trades would be Centaur, RBION, Champion Pub, Safe Cracker, or Baywatch. I don't have any plans to come up to Denver anytime soon but I don't mind meeting halfway.

1 year later
#4178 4 years ago

Looking at possibly selling or trading my Iron Maiden Premium towards a Safe Cracker. Would also be interested in trading it straight across or +/- cash for other games. Maybe Lord of the Rings, Congo, Shadow, RBION, Junkyard, Earthshaker, Batman Forever, Hobbit, Ghostbusters Premium, Earthshaker, Indiana Jones (Williams) or maybe another game I'm not thinking of.

2 months later
#4273 4 years ago

Looking at possibly selling or trading my Iron Maiden Premium towards a Safe Cracker. Would also be interested in trading it straight across or +/- cash for other games. Maybe Lord of the Rings, Congo, RBION, Junkyard, Batman Forever, Hobbit, Ghostbusters Premium, Indiana Jones (Williams), TNA, TAF, or maybe another game I'm not thinking of.

10 months later
#4915 3 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek the Next Generation if anyone has one for sale. Willing to pick-up or have shipped.

#4920 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Sttng is one of my favorite games. Very underrated pin. I will keep a look out.

Agreed. It has a lot going for it. Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1iblind.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=1iblind and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.