IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 150.
#4902 3 years ago

I know how Kim rolls.

$69.69

#4903 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have a HUO cocktail style video table that I need to sell.
I had it custom made by Classicade about 10 years ago with no game logos on the top which I think looks classier in a home collection. The CRT is bright like new and has 4 games on it. Ms PacMan, Donkey Kong, Frogger and Galaga. Has a coin door but never once had a quarter dropped through it.
I'm looking to avoid moving it twice so first reasonable offer gets it. Cash and carry.
Thanks

Game is sold pending pick up.

#4904 3 years ago

Whelp after owning arcade games for 15+ years I just shattered my first sheet of glass. Was moving stuff around in the basement as we are getting ready to finish it and I set down the monitor glass for my capcom big blue and it shattered. Whoops. So if anyone has a spare piece or knows a guy haha im in the market

#4905 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Whelp after owning arcade games for 15+ years I just shattered my first sheet of glass. Was moving stuff around in the basement as we are getting ready to finish it and I set down the monitor glass for my capcom big blue and it shattered. Whoops. So if anyone has a spare piece or knows a guy haha im in the market

What size? I think I have one out of a golden tee cab I cut up

#4906 3 years ago

Looking for a HOU South Park, and a Stranger Things LE....

Thanks,
Jeff

#4907 3 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

What size? I think I have one out of a golden tee cab I cut up

I'll get dimensions in the morning thanks for the response!

#4908 3 years ago

I'll get dimensions in the morning thanks for the response!

So it looks like the sheet was 27" long by 23" tall

#4909 3 years ago

So it looks like the sheet was 27" long by 23" tall

Looks like the piece I have is 23.25 x 26

Sorry I couldn't help. I know all glass companies around can cut you a piece of tempered glass.

#4910 3 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

Looks like the piece I have is 23.25 x 26
Sorry I couldn't help. I know all glass companies around can cut you a piece of tempered glass.

Thanks for checking I appreciate it!

#4911 3 years ago

Anybody have a working muli-tap small transformer for a Gottlieb System 1? My Close Encounters of the Third Kind went tits up. I actually was going to do the fuse mod to protect it to the point of mounting the fuse blocks, but after years of it being out of commission and finishing some restoration work, I played a few games first... and then stuff started oozing out of the transformer...

#4912 3 years ago

RIP Steve Corley,a great guy in the Colorado community. There is a thread.

#4913 3 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

RIP Steve Corley,a great guy in the Colorado community. There is a thread.

Sad day for certain.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-steve-corley

#4914 3 years ago

I think I have a sheet. Will go see if I can find it. Bought by accident and never installed. You can have it as I have no use for it.

#4915 3 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek the Next Generation if anyone has one for sale. Willing to pick-up or have shipped.

#4916 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

I think I have a sheet. Will go see if I can find it. Bought by accident and never installed. You can have it as I have no use for it.

Mine is 27 5/8 not 27.

#4917 3 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

Looking for a Star Trek the Next Generation if anyone has one for sale. Willing to pick-up or have shipped.

Sttng is one of my favorite games. Very underrated pin. I will keep a look out.

#4918 3 years ago

Still looking for someone who wants to temporarily trade my IRMD pro for their JP pro. Temp trade. Want to check out JP in a home environment. I’ll treat your game as if it were mine and expect the same from you.

#4919 3 years ago

Just listed my HUO AC/DC LTBR LE in the marketplace for $8500

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ac-dc-ltbr-le-197-200

No trades. I would love to see this one going to a good home somewhere nearby.

Added over 3 years ago:

--- UPDATE: --
The game just sold to a local Coloradan. Yaay, it stays in-state.

-Bill

#4920 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Sttng is one of my favorite games. Very underrated pin. I will keep a look out.

Agreed. It has a lot going for it. Thanks!

#4921 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Super Chexx bubble hockey table? Also looking buy one of the following. Monster Bash Remake special or limited, Attack from marks special or limited, Stranger Things Pro, Beatles Gold. Thanks!

#4922 3 years ago

Can anyone recommend a good company to move a couple pinball machines locally? The few I know all seem to be booked out for awhile.

#4923 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Mine is 27 5/8 not 27.

Thanks for looking! I'll see if I can get an exact measurement of the cavity with the grooves. perhaps that is what it actually is. I have all my games kinda stacked up against each other in the corner
Cheers
Dave

#4924 3 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Can anyone recommend a good company to move a couple pinball machines locally? The few I know all seem to be booked out for awhile.

https://billygoatmoving.com/

They are based in FTC, but they say they work the front range, so you’d have to ask for details there. Love these guys, use them regularly. They have moved my pins a few times including 2 pins to my basement a few weeks ago.

Good luck!

#4925 3 years ago

The 1up Lodo has reopened
Monday - Thursday 3pm - 10pm
Friday - Sunday 11am - 10pm
Limited to 42 people
No reservations. Bring your mask and come on in.

The 1up Colfax and 1up Greenwood are temporarily closed but will reopen soon.

#4926 3 years ago

Looking for a Iron Maiden pro. Sold mine a while back and would like one for the house. Let me know what you have.

#4927 3 years ago
Quoted from Beau2105:

Anyone looking to sell a Super Chexx bubble hockey table? Also looking buy one of the following. Monster Bash Remake special or limited, Attack from marks special or limited, Stranger Things Pro, Beatles Gold. Thanks!

Beatles Gold on Craigslist for a few weeks FYI .

#4928 3 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Limited to 42 people

Great news!

#4929 3 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Limited to 42 people

I am definitely closest to Greenwood. Is open soon within a couple weeks? I know you might not be able to say exactly when.

#4930 3 years ago
Quoted from Maverick203b:

I am definitely closest to Greenwood. Is open soon within a couple weeks? I know you might not be able to say exactly when.

No details to share right now. I will post here when we have an opening date.

#4931 3 years ago

Tilt has reopened this weekend at Friday / Saturday 4pm - 10pm and Sunday 4pm - 9pm. There are also opportunities to rent the arcade privately prior to open or other days during the weeks.

#4932 3 years ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

Tilt has reopened this weekend at Friday / Saturday 4pm - 10pm and Sunday 4pm - 9pm. There are also opportunities to rent the arcade privately prior to open or other days during the weeks.

Glad to hear it! Good luck and see you soon

#4933 3 years ago
Quoted from DanielJDougherty:

Glad to hear it! Good luck and see you soon

Great to hear. I just listed a Colorado HOU Creature that has been in Littleton since it was bought new in 1993. I am the second owner. Would love to stay in Colorado. Has the rare painted legs that they shipped with from the factory.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108479

#4934 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Great to hear. I just listed a Colorado HOU Creature that has been in Littleton since it was bought new in 1993. I am the second owner. Would love to stay in Colorado. Has the rare painted legs that they shipped with from the factory.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108479

That is a beauty

#4935 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

That is a beauty

It is sold and staying locally on Colorado. Yahoo.

#4936 3 years ago

Our house is now under contract and past the big hurdles so it looks like we are definitely moving at this point. We aren’t really thrilled about it.

I listed our entire arcade for sale (19 pieces / 10 machines) for 100k on FB marketplace. Pricing the value is hard so I went straight across the board on pinball machines with the pin side estimated value for all 10 machines. Almost all my machines are HUO (Wh2O, Goldeneye only exceptions) and I’m the only owner (except JP LE). Some prices are lower than I paid some are higher obviously. Anyone who has seen my machines knows they are kept in pristine condition with low plays / no credit dots. I make my buddy JJ of Game Exchange come over and fix it right away when something goes wrong I can’t fix. All of the machine have Leg Lights / Cup lights / UV strips underneath and many have very sought after mods. The arcade machines I tried to value what I think they are worth (minus ICB as I think I might hang onto it) Then for the package I knocked off 8k when I totaled everything up. I’m sure the price police will have a field day but lots of uncertainty when business travel will return if at all which is killing my industry so kinda need to maximize what I can.

Hit me up if you want to see the collection or just want to check out the Tron Arcade before it’s gone forever and play some pinball. Couple things. I do where a mask when out but not in my own home. Sorry my house my rules. You are welcome to if you want though, but not required. I will disinfect the games before if you want as well. Wipes are handy. If a CO pinsider buys the lot I’ll make a nice donation to Pinside.
I’ll give the package deal a couple weeks then maybe open it up to individual sales. Also I have a GNR CE arriving end of January that might be for sale NIB. Haven’t decided on this yet.

The arcade machines included are :
Big Buck Hunter with new Samsung 55’ 4k
Hoops FX BBall with LED lighting
New Super check Pro with LCD and split base
3 Arcade 1Up (TmNT / Star Wars / Galaga)
Ice Cold Beer (Pristine Condition)
Phantom of the Opera Slot (takes bills / coins)
Bally MultiGame Video Poker (Coins)

#4937 3 years ago

Well last night the wife talked me off the cliff. She actually said she was kinda attached to a lot of the machines and could see I was pretty sad to be selling them so we made the decision to cart them across the country with us. Will make the move tougher but maybe feel like we have a small part of home with us. Now to find a place in FL for them. No basements!

Sorry to the interested folks that looked at making buying the collection work. Sorry for the head fake. Selling what I thought would be my retirement dream home has been tough. A lot of work went into doing it up right. We might sell one or two titles but unsure at this point.

Offer to come play or see Flynn’s arcade still stands.

#4938 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Well last night the wife talked me off the cliff. She actually said she was kinda attached to a lot of the machines and could see I was pretty sad to be selling them so we made the decision to cart them across the country with us. Will make the move tougher but maybe feel like we have a small part of home with us. Now to find a place in FL for them. No basements!
Sorry to the interested folks that looked at making buying the collection work. Sorry for the head fake. Selling what I thought would be my retirement dream home has been tough. A lot of work went into doing it up right. We might sell one or two titles but unsure at this point.

As I mentioned to you in our private message, I think you made the smart decision for yourself.
Good luck with your move and best wishes for a new life in Florida.

#4939 3 years ago

congrats on keeping them!
watch out for that humidity in Florida!

#4940 3 years ago

Waldo Just curious, and given this question is personal a complete "none of your business" is totally okay here but, why are you moving to FL? Seems like you have exactly what you want here in CO?

Thanks,
Jeff

#4941 3 years ago

Best of luck with your move, @waldo! Ironically, I came to Colorado FROM Florida 5 years ago (job transfer). Love the basements in CO for my pin collection. Indeed, you won't find any basements in FL but what's popular there (at least in the Orlando area) are "bonus rooms" so when looking at homes, watch for that. Very popular in homes built from ~1999 to present. Ours was about 900 square feet and was over the garage on the second floor. Only issue I had is that it was down the hall from the bedrooms so late night playing after the family went to bed was out.

#4942 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I think you made the right choice! So many great games. To bad you can't transport your arcade "as is" . . . It is beautiful!

#4943 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Well last night the wife talked me off the cliff. She actually said she was kinda attached to a lot of the machines and could see I was pretty sad to be selling them so we made the decision to cart them across the country with us.

I did the same thing, the opposite direction, moveing my games from FL to CO because many of them are simply not easily replaceable. I sold off a half dozen games and regret some of them. I used someone who specializes in moving games across country because I had enough other logistics to deal with, and I did not trust regular movers. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about it. Good news is FL has a very tight arcade/pinball community.

#4944 3 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Good news is FL has a very tight arcade/pinball community.

Indeed. If you're in Central Florida, check out The Pinball Lounge: http://www.thepinballlounge.com/

The owners are friends of mine, and I was one of the volunteers in helping get that off the ground about 7 years ago. It started off as a couple of pins in the corner of the lounge in my town's bowling alley. After a year, they bought the lounge and converted it to all pinball (about 30 machines). Just recently those guys bought the whole bowling center and have expanded to 41+ pins, including #TBL! I miss that place - I got to only play in a couple of leagues in the early days before I had to move out to Colorado.

#4945 3 years ago

Hey Colorado!
This thread is moving slowly lately. Time for a bump.

Still looking for the following:
- Stern Star Wars (Pro or Premium)
- Stern Star Trek (Pro)
- Stern Jurassic Park (Pro)

I am also considering:
- Stern Kiss (Pro)
- Stern Iron Man (Pro)

Looking for HUO or HUO-like games.

#4946 3 years ago

I've got a Monster Bash LE that I'm ready to sell. Been too busy to put up an ad, but plan to do so soon. Feel free to PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Duane

#4947 3 years ago

I bought a game from this dude once. Went well.

Quoted from PolePosition:

I've got a Monster Bash LE that I'm ready to sell. Been too busy to put up an ad, but plan to do so soon. Feel free to PM me if interested.
Thanks,
Duane

#4948 3 years ago

Having great luck with picking up local machines, let's see if we can keep it going. I'm looking for a local High Speed in any condition to add to my home collection.

Cheers,
Ross

#4949 3 years ago

jalpert - Thanks man!

#4950 3 years ago

Hi all, after wanting an AFM for about 20 years I'm finally ready to find one. I've been really on the fence about the original or the remake. After reading a lot of opinions I think I want to go with an original. Anyone have one for sale? Also, I'd love to hear from the group here about the way I'm leaning. The biggest pro to me with the remake is the oversized DMD, and of course the topper on the LE looks awesome. However, the list of cons is longer. Possibly doesn't shoot exactly the same as the original, parts availability, and playfield issues. My biggest worry would be that Chicago Gaming is gone in a year or two and if the board set fails I could be screwed. Not sure what the system is called but I think I'd prefer WPC.

Thoughts? Which would you pick and why?

Marshall

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/99?hl=timfenske11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.