IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 149.
#4701 3 years ago

Anyone interested in selling their GOT to make room in their collection? I'm hoping to be the guy to help out.

#4702 3 years ago

I’d potentially sell my GOT LE. Hit me up.

#4703 3 years ago

Still looking for a Scared Stiff....anyone?

#4704 3 years ago

Hey all my friend has lowered price on his Badcats-asking $2650 + $150 for new LED set. It is not near collector but is above players. Lots of interest-but prefer local sale before he decides to ship out of state.

I also have an extra NIB Jurassic Park Pro that needs to find a good home. I prefer a trade towards CQ or HUO games but will sell outright. $5600-will reactivate ad and donate if sold. (Also can deliver and help set up at no charge)

Thanks

#4705 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a super clean bksor pro with stern side art and shooter rod?

#4706 3 years ago

Not my game, but in the oddity department there's a Strikes 'N Spares Lebowski conversion up on Craigslist.
denver.craigslist.org link

#4707 3 years ago

I dropped the price on my Star Trek Pro after hitting Enterprise AMOK last night! Hit me up with an offer if you were on the fence before. I just got a notification that Spooky is WAY ahead of schedule and my Rick and Morty is on the line

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've got a few too many new pins coming in and I'm ready to make some room. I've got a used/routed/heavily-modded Star Trek PRO up for sale. The game is in great condition and a ...”
2020-11-01
Fort Collins, CO
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 270 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4708 3 years ago

I have a nice riverboat gambler available. My favorite system 11

#4709 3 years ago
Quoted from DesertPinGuy:

Anyone interested in selling their GOT to make room in their collection? I'm hoping to be the guy to help out.

I have an HUO LE for sale, not sure my next trip to CO though. We were supposed to go this week, but with everything that has been happening is Estes we switched our HOA meeting to “virtual”

Of course shipping or pick up is an option...

#4710 3 years ago

I'm currently in the market for a clean Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) or a Deadpool (Pro) OR Deadpool (Premium). I have some options lined up, but I thought I'd give this thread in case someone isn't actively looking to sell, but open for a discussion. Thanks!

#4711 3 years ago

Anyone have a STTNG they want to part with?

#4712 3 years ago

Anyone have a WPT or Sopranos they would like to sale? Willing to pay the PinSide Fe.

#4713 3 years ago

The gameroom shake-up continues! I want to trade my like-new and modded TMNT PRO (+cash) for something like: Stranger Things (Prem/LE), Star Trek (LE), Deadpool (Prem/LE), or a Hot Wheels. DM me if you're interested!

#4714 3 years ago

Looking for a Hobbit if someone is willing to part with theirs. Thanks!

#4715 3 years ago

Im looking for a #BABYPAC-MAN or a #Mr&MrsPac-Man Machines

Cheers

#4716 3 years ago

Looking for AFM LE or MM R figured i would try again here before i look out of state.

#4717 3 years ago

Looking for Hot Wheels or Avengers Pro.

#4718 3 years ago

I will be delivering a game between Kansas City and Denver in the next week or so. If anyone has any Pinballs, arcades, jukeboxes, etc that need a transport, let me know.

#4719 3 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Im looking for a #BABYPAC-MAN or a #Mr&MrsPac-Man Machines
Cheers

If you're over 18 it looks like https://pinballs4sale.com/ has a Baby Pac-Man. Not sure how everyone here feels about that whole scenario.

#4720 3 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

If you're over 18 it looks like https://pinballs4sale.com/ has a Baby Pac-Man. Not sure how everyone here feels about that whole scenario.

Thanks,

I've actually reached out to the seller a few times and haven't heard anything back.

#4721 3 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Anyone have a WPT or Sopranos they would like to sale? Willing to pay the PinSide Fe.

I have a world poker tour that I would part with. It is in good playing condition, not collector quality. PM me if you are interested.

#4722 3 years ago

Lucky. I promise, going there..... not worth a friggin pac man.

Quoted from number_runner:

Thanks,
I've actually reached out to the seller a few times and haven't heard anything back.

#4723 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Lucky. I promise, going there..... not worth a friggin pac man.

I would second this on the pinballs4sale.com, too many creeps over there. General rule of thumb, when the prices are high and they have one word descriptions of the game like it “works”, you should be nervous and walk away, or run, your choice.

#4724 3 years ago

Looking at the possibility if selling my Iron Maiden Pro HUO to fund the purchase of another game. Low number of plays. Second owner. No mod, Cliffys included but not installed.

#4726 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

kinda want a fishtales or diner

Who doesn't.

#4727 3 years ago

All sensible Pinheads want a FT.

#4728 3 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC premium for a friend if anyone has one for sale

#4729 3 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I've got a friend here in Wichita, KS looking to sell his AC/DC prem. Super clean game.

#4730 3 years ago

Anyone selling a late model Buck Hunter?

#4732 3 years ago

Looking to part with my hobbit smaug edition, its loaded with mods. PM me if your interested!

#4733 3 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

Looking for a Hobbit if someone is willing to part with theirs. Thanks!

Quoted from wizman71:

Looking to part with my hobbit smaug edition, its loaded with mods. PM me if your interested!

#4734 3 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:Looking for a Hobbit if someone is willing to part with theirs. Thanks!

PM sent!

#4735 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Stranger Things premium? HUO. Scratch on backbox, but I have a new sticker. (2 actually). UV mod.

$6,200.

#4736 3 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I’ve got an AC/DC Prem Vault LED I was getting ready to put up on Craigslist. PM me if you would like pics

#4737 3 years ago

Trade suggestion PM sent to you jalpert

#4738 3 years ago

Looking for a JP pro if anyone knows of anybody. Let me know. Thanks!

#4739 3 years ago

As soon as I get to "When Dinosaurs Roamed the Earth" rickyrooroo I'll put mine up for sale/trade Just a few shots short of Escape Nublar last night so getting closer!

#4740 3 years ago

So looks like I’m getting a AFM LE in Michigan. Picking it up on my drive but it does add 7 extra hours to my trip.

Thought i would check here one last time before i add it to my drive next week.

#4741 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I kinda want a fishtales or diner

For FT I had to go to Atlanta to get a decent one. I didn't actually go there but had it shipped. It shows up on Thursday. The closest one is the one in Spring TX but no topper. Now all I need is a White Water. Anyone Anyone

#4742 3 years ago

I’m interested in buying a Theatre of Magic. Message me if you are open to selling.

#4743 3 years ago

Looking for a South Park if anyone is thinking of selling.

#4744 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Looking for a South Park if anyone is thinking of selling.

Check with Kevin at the flipside, I'm not sure it's still available but maybe

#4745 3 years ago

FS: Gottlieb Volley. I’ve got other games coming in and space dictates something has to go. PM for details.

**sale pending**

#4746 3 years ago

Looks like the plague-hammer is coming down again.

If you are interested in game rental for your home or business, let me know.

Stay safe, sane, alive and keep flipping!

c2s

#4747 3 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

Looks like the plague-hammer is coming down again.
If you are interested in game rental for your home or business, let me know.
Stay safe, sane, alive and keep flipping!
c2s

Is mutiny cafe effected?

#4748 3 years ago

I have a brand new Deadpool Prem I just bought NIB but decided I would rather get a Star Wars LE back. Anyone interested in trading with some cash? May consider a SW prem straight up.

#4749 3 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Is mutiny cafe effected?

Not sure. Depends on the local authorities as well as the state. You best bet would be to check with the source.

The Bloodshed Deathbath crew may know as well (@nightmutilator).

#4750 3 years ago

WTB a sheet or two of standard width Invisiglass, PDI glass or Stern HD.

If you have extra and would sell me a sheet please send me a PM with the details. Thanks!!

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 149.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/95?hl=dontpanicflip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.