IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 150.
#4651 3 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Carole and I are no longer in the pinball business

If you're wondering, this is because they entrusted me to take over as the new owner of Lyons Classic Pinball!

LCP has been deeply meaningful and important to me on my own pinball journey, and I know many others in Colorado and beyond who say the same. For years people have been telling me to open my own arcade and I thought you were all crazy. Well, call me crazy, but it was impossible to pass up this opportunity and I'm beyond excited that the Lyons Classic Pinball story can continue on for many years.

For now, LCP is not open to the public, but we have been doing private groups of 5-10 players at a time where the games are on freeplay and you have the whole place to yourselves. It's an excellent option for those who are not yet comfortable returning to play pinball in public venues. If you're interested booking something, please reach out.

Because I know people will ask: I have no idea when we will be open to the public. It's very difficult to imagine doing so as long as social distancing and masks are mandated, as it would be impossible to enforce in such a cozy space. That said, we expanded into the adjacent unit in the building and have over 50 games!

Many people have offered to help, and I'm extremely grateful for the support. But actually, LCP is here to help you. If you need a safe place to play pinball with friends or family: we've got you covered. Additionally, if you want to rent a game for your home: let's see if we can work something out.

I can't thank Kevin and Carole enough for giving me the opportunity, but more importantly for single-handedly building the pinball scene in Colorado.

More pinball...shoot again
Ryan non-ex-LCP

#4652 3 years ago

thank you Kevin and Carole for all you've done. I'm glad you still keep on touch. and there is no miss-givings regarding showdown. you're right colorado pinball community does not need to be toxic. We'll roosack up soon!

#4653 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

If you're wondering, this is because they entrusted me to take over as the new owner of Lyons Classic Pinball!

And that trust is well deserved.

Thanks to Kevin for all LCP has done for Colorado pinball. Best of luck to Ryan as he takes over LCP.

#4654 3 years ago
Quoted from jayhawker1:

Hello Pinball Community. we want your opinion on creating a new pinball festival.

I started in this hobby in Florida, and while the entire state FL still doesn't have as many locations to play pinball as the Denver metro area does, there was a period of time they supported 3 annual pinball/video game conferences, which were all awesome and all well attended.

That's the long way of saying, I'm sure everyone would be happy to support two annual festivals, particularly since they are virtually non-existent in most neighboring states.

#4655 3 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just to clear the air here... Lyons Classic Pinball has no drama with anyone. We held a Spring Classic annual tourney on Memorial weekend for yrs. The Showdown posted their dates last year as the same date (Memorial Day). We decided not to split the community or tourn and canceled our tourn and bitched to no one. The community bitched about it, not us. We saw that some folks decided not to go but we personally attended the show. We brought some of our best games over the years that we were happy to bring and show off some rarer games. Carole and I are no longer in the pinball business and would love to attend any pinball event that is anywhere close to us in CO. When we opened almost 18 yrs ago, there was not a lot of pinball to be had and now we have a ton. The more pinball the better!
Peace and love, peace and love.
K&C ex-LCP

Plus you made the experience of a novice buying his first game seemless and easy. Thanks for everything you have done for the pinball community and me personally

Tim Fenske

#4656 3 years ago

LCP is a mecca, always has been and I have no doubt Ryan will keep it that way!!

#4657 3 years ago

Congrats Ryan; very excited for you!

And Congrats to Kevin and Carole on the next chapter of your journey!

All 3 are among of my absolute favorite people in Pinball!

#4658 3 years ago

I'm curiously if anyone on here managed to grab the Addams Family that was listed on Craigslist yesterday. It was listed in a moving sale.

#4659 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

LCP has been deeply meaningful and important to me on my own pinball journey, and I know many others in Colorado and beyond who say the same. For years people have been telling me to open my own arcade and I thought you were all crazy. Well, call me crazy, but it was impossible to pass up this opportunity and I'm beyond excited that the Lyons Classic Pinball story can continue on for many years.
For now, LCP is not open to the public, but we have been doing private groups of 5-10 players at a time where the games are on freeplay and you have the whole place to yourselves. It's an excellent option for those who are not yet comfortable returning to play pinball in public venues. If you're interested booking something, please reach out.
Because I know people will ask: I have no idea when we will be open to the public. It's very difficult to imagine doing so as long as social distancing and masks are mandated, as it would be impossible to enforce in such a cozy space. That said, we expanded into the adjacent unit in the building and have over 50 games!
Many people have offered to help, and I'm extremely grateful for the support. But actually, LCP is here to help you. If you need a safe place to play pinball with friends or family: we've got you covered. Additionally, if you want to rent a game for your home: let's see if we can work something out.
I can't thank Kevin and Carole enough for giving me the opportunity, but more importantly for single-handedly building the pinball scene in Colorado.
More pinball...shoot again
Ryan non-ex-LCP

Wow congrats, so happy to hear will will remain!

#4660 3 years ago

I have an AC/DC premium with about 75 games put on for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

#4661 3 years ago

I’m going to be putting my Apollo 13 up for sale soon. PM me if anyone in this group is interested. Open to trades as well.

#4662 3 years ago

Anyone want a millionaire? Nice original displays but will include new xpin display as well. $1,000

#4663 3 years ago

I know it’s not pinball related, but anyone want a full inside set of Tesla Model 3 winter mats? Brand new. Entire main cabin, not trunk or frunk.

$0

#4664 3 years ago

Doctor Who, Excellent condition, Color DMD, $5200, local trades entertained.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-doctor-who-72#post-5914818

#4665 3 years ago

Anyone have a fish tales they are ready to part with? Pm please.

#4666 3 years ago

For those that have dedicated arcade games. I will be getting a Star Castle soon and will be looking to trade it. Burgertime, Bosconian, Rally-X and Black Widow are on my list but open to others as well.

#4667 3 years ago

Hope everyone is safe, with the fires. Hitting close to home just evacuating Estes Park and concerned for our friends and home there.

#4668 3 years ago

Just left Estes Park and 3 pins that couldn’t be moved. Horrible times for those evacuating all of the danger zones. Can’t express is words what is happening.

#4669 3 years ago

How close is LCP to the fire lines?

#4670 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Can’t post a pic apparently, but google map shows it. Zoom in on Lyons a little and then touch in the fire and it will show the parameter on the map.

#4671 3 years ago

If anyone in the CO pinball community needs a place to evacuate to (and play some pinball) we have two extra bedrooms. Just shoot me a PM.

#4672 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I wouldn't be surprised if Lyons gets evacuated soon as a precaution, but it is still a good distance away. LCP is also pretty far into town, and towns make good fire defense lines (not filled with dead trees and dry grasses that go up quickly). Buildings on the very edge of town could be in danger, but in the middle of a town like Lyons there is little risk of losing them in a wildfire.

#4673 3 years ago

My heart and thoughts go out to you all impacted by the fire. In the end all that matters is family, friends, and health.

#4674 3 years ago

Carole and I Ex LCP, were evacuated 2 times this week, great friends Basil and Terry took us in twice and we were headed to Adam's place in Longmont when we got the info we could go back home again. We are in Lyons Park Estates and the fire came about 1/2 mile from us. Things are going well on our fire so far while some of the others fires are getting worse. Keeping all those folks in mind and thanks to all of you that offered us help and shelter. The Colorado pinball community has really been there for us.
Thank you again
Kevin and Carole and Roxy Carroll

#4675 3 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Carole and I Ex LCP, were evacuated 2 times this week, great friends Basil and Terry took us in twice and we were headed to Adam's place in Longmont when we got the info we could go back home again. We are in Lyons Park Estates and the fire came about 1/2 mile from us. Things are going well on our fire so far while some of the others fires are getting worse. Keeping all those folks in mind and thanks to all of you that offered us help and shelter. The Colorado pinball community has really been there for us.
Thank you again
Kevin and Carole and Roxy Carroll

Thoughts are with you both, hope everything ends up ok and these damn fires stop!
Bryan

#4676 3 years ago

Hey guys, I’m relocating to Midland, TX and would like to trade my low play AC/DC Premium LED with color DMD before I go. Looking for either an Elvira HOH or a Willy Wonka.

Thoughts and prayers to those affected by the fires, sounds like Estes Park was in chaos yesterday.

#4677 3 years ago

Looking for a good quality Sopranos for my wife’s mobster obsession. If anyone is looking to sell message me please. The Sopranos

#4678 3 years ago

I can’t believe these fires, crazy times. Sure hope this coming snow storm helps. My thoughts and prayers to everyone effected. On a side note, who’s selling their Scarred Stiff to get the new GnR? PM me if your selling a SS please.

#4679 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell their MMR or AFM LE?

#4680 3 years ago

Looking to trade my very nice TOTAN for something interesting.
In SLC , but not opposed to driving
Pm me for pics and more details if interested.

Thanks
Todd

#4681 3 years ago

Anyone want a Polk Audio PSW10? Must also take 8 bottles of sparkle glass cleaner.

$0

#4682 3 years ago

Complete CPR Guns N Roses plastic set. Brand new, still in shipping box.

$0

#4683 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone want a Polk Audio PSW10? Must also take 8 bottles of sparkle glass cleaner.
$0

I’ve been wanting to try a subwoofer with some pins. That’s the one most folks use isn’t it?

#4684 3 years ago

It is, but it’s long gone. GNR plastics gone too.

They’re great, I just don’t have a mega collection like I used to so they were starting to stack up.

Quoted from Waldo:

I’ve been wanting to try a subwoofer with some pins. That’s the one most folks use isn’t it?

#4685 3 years ago

We dodged a bullet at our place in Grand Lake but know lots of others that didn’t get as lucky. 7 firefighters / First Responders lost their homes while continuing to save orhers. Here’s a link for a gofundme that goes directly to them.

https://gf.me/u/y58gxu

PS: Thank you Kevin and Carole for everything you’ve done for our community.

Stay safe out there!

#4686 3 years ago

C Well deactivated, hope He is doing ok. Another one gone.

#4687 3 years ago

Hey all,
Was debating a move to free up some space and time for me since I'm overflowing at the moment. I have my Rick and Morty (BSE #101) which I've had now for a little while. If there is anyone local that has a pre-order spot in maybe the 300s or early 400s(I'd like to be in line to get it back in next 2-3 months max) that possibly wanted to work a trade with me. I'd sell my machine to you and take over your pre-order spot. Not looking to make any money on it but not looking to lose any either, so I'd sell it for exactly what I have into it. Figure if it helps get someone the game earlier and they are happy and gives me a little space and time to thin out my collection, then win/win. I LOVE this game and no intention of selling outright without replacement in line. Hit me up if you might be interested.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4NesLZWCapVsg2Py8

#4688 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Hey all,
Was debating a move to free up some space and time for me since I'm overflowing at the moment. I have my Rick and Morty (BSE #101) which I've had now for a little while. If there is anyone local that has a pre-order spot in maybe the 300s or early 400s(I'd like to be in line to get it back in next 2-3 months max) that possibly wanted to work a trade with me. I'd sell my machine to you and take over your pre-order spot. Not looking to make any money on it but not looking to lose any either, so I'd sell it for exactly what I have into it. Figure if it helps get someone the game earlier and they are happy and gives me a little space and time to thin out my collection, then win/win. I LOVE this game and no intention of selling outright without replacement in line. Hit me up if you might be interested.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4NesLZWCapVsg2Py8

bemmett check with dontpanicflip he has one on preorder, not sure his spot number but he rotates games often and may want to do that, no idea but worth a shot

#4689 3 years ago

Thanks InfiniteLives ! bemmett already hit me up but I've been too busy and off of Pinside for a bit. I need to get my butt in gear and get Ghostbusters, Star Trek, maybe TMNT, and Game of Thrones moved around so I can take advantage of that ^ and more

#4690 3 years ago

bemmett I've got #693 if you want to wait that long to get it back. LMK

#4691 3 years ago
Quoted from angus:

bemmett I've got #693 if you want to wait that long to get it back. LMK

Ya that one might be a little too far back for me.

Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Thanks infinitelives ! bemmett already hit me up but I've been too busy and off of Pinside for a bit. I need to get my butt in gear and get Ghostbusters, Star Trek, maybe TMNT, and Game of Thrones moved around so I can take advantage of that ^ and more

Ya come on man, I still need info on that Star Trek for my friend and we got a perfect deal waiting if you want it!

#4692 3 years ago

Looking for a Hobbit Smaug LE. Thanks

#4693 3 years ago

Hey all I have a friend looking to sell his Bad Cats. It is in decent shape and he also has a new set of Comet LED's to sell with the machine as well. Please pm if interested and I will connect you with him.

Thanks

#4694 3 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Revenge From Mars

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

#4695 3 years ago

Great seller!

Quoted from Its_me_aj:

#4696 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I am interested depending on condition and price!

#4697 3 years ago

Centigrade 37 for sale. Very very nice. Plug and play. PM for pics and details.

#4698 3 years ago

Ok, I FINALLY stopped being lazy for 20 minutes and got both Ghostbusters and Star Trek in Pinside ADs:

- https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/105030
- https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/105027

Hit me up if you want to come check them out!

#4699 3 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Ok, I FINALLY stopped being lazy for 20 minutes and got both Ghostbusters and Star Trek in Pinside ADs:
- https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/105030
- https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/105027
Hit me up if you want to come check them out!

PM sent on GB.

#4700 3 years ago

Received and sale pending

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/94?hl=timfenske11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.