IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 150.
#4551 3 years ago

My neighbor is selling his house and is looking to sell his 1970 EM Dipsy Doodle machine. He says its working 100% and I saw it and it looks very clean and well cared for. EM's aren't my thing but maybe someone here is interested in it. He asked what I thought it was worth and I gave him the pinside value which is $500....

#4552 3 years ago

Ive got an incredibly unique twd pro Im going to let go to get into an avengers. Color LED dmd, custom well walker head, custom plastic set, added flashers and ramp decals, tower flasher. Its a helluva game at a fair price and will be epic for any fall celebrations. PM me if anyone is interested.

#4553 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

My neighbor is selling his house and is looking to sell his 1970 EM Dipsy Doodle machine. He says its working 100% and I saw it and it looks very clean and well cared for. EM's aren't my thing but maybe someone here is interested in it. He asked what I thought it was worth and I gave him the pinside value which is $500....

Do I have a problem if I’m considering putting this next to my Doodle Bug, even if I don’t have the space?

#4554 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Do I have a problem if I’m considering putting this next to my Doodle Bug, even if I don’t have the space?

Shoot me a PM if you’re interested. I took a few pics of it.

#4555 3 years ago

I mean, a four player version would allow three more people to enjoy trapping the ball off the heel of the flippers at the same time. Think of all those additional tears you could enjoy.

#4556 3 years ago
Quoted from Apex:

I mean, a four player version would allow three more people to enjoy trapping the ball off the heel of the flippers at the same time. Think of all those additional tears you could enjoy.

Yes, but unfortunately only at 100 points per doodle.

#4557 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Yes

#4558 3 years ago

Available for trade: Iron Maiden Pro. I am the second owner, game is HUO, low play. I am looking for Jurassic Park Pro, Stranger Things Premium, Star Wars (Pro or Premium). I would also consider a Tron. Obviously, it does not have to be a straight trade, cash can be involved. Looking for HUO, or HUO-like games.

#4559 3 years ago

Someone just scored a HOU single owner Tron for $4K in Broomfield. I was about 15 minutes too late. Hope it was someone in this group.

#4560 3 years ago
Quoted from ShooterMcD:

Someone just scored a HOU single owner Tron for $4K in Broomfield. I was about 15 minutes too late. Hope it was someone in this group.

I saw that too and it looked really nice. I would have tried, but I need to cut my collection in half and couldn’t justify a new one. It was on CL for only 30 minutes at most.

#4561 3 years ago

Are there any places in Colorado that we can play some Pinball?

I know only of Mutiny...

#4562 3 years ago

Isn't Flipside open?

#4563 3 years ago

It was announced on Friday that arcades are allowed to open with some restrictions. I have no idea who is open today, but pretty soon it should be most places.

The ones I hear about most frequently are: Flipside, Pinball Jones, and Wonderland...and all have been open for many months. They have varying visitation/pricing models.

#4564 3 years ago

Isn't 1Up Greewood Village open?

I'm 90% sure it is.

#4565 3 years ago

Tilt in Louisville will be open this weekend Friday - Sunday.

#4566 3 years ago

I will also be restarting our Wednesday night league. Message me for more details. Greg

#4567 3 years ago

Looks like Kevin soft-opened Blizzard Mountain up in Conifer this past weekend and plans to be open again Friday. No published hours yet so check their FB page for details ...

#4568 3 years ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

Tilt in Louisville will be open this weekend Friday - Sunday.

Awesome! I have been eagerly waiting for it to open back up

#4569 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Isn't 1Up Greewood Village open?
I'm 90% sure it is.

Yes, I went by there a week or so ago and spoke with the guys at the front door. They are open with some restrictions.

Gord

#4570 3 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Yes, I went by there a week or so ago and spoke with the guys at the front door. They are open with some restrictions.
Gord

1up Greenwood is not open right now. Hopefully it will reopen soon.

#4571 3 years ago

We are open down in Pueblo at Bite Me Cake Company!

#4572 3 years ago

So stoked for our Nuggets-what a come back!

Excited for Jokic to take on LeBron!

Go Nuggets!

Also still looking for some games-Wonka for friend, Elvis, KISS, Time Machine, Truck Stop, Oktoberfest, ICB, Super Sprint, and Toobin'. Have games could consider towards trade as well.

#4573 3 years ago

If your up in summit county frisco’s CO. Bar is open with all games.

#4574 3 years ago

Anyone have a White water they are looking to sell? Any working condition.

#4575 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

If your up in summit county frisco’s CO. Bar is open with all games.

I'm heading up on Saturday. looking forward to it. What's the fundraiser this Saturday? maybe we can get a few more people up there?

#4576 3 years ago
Quoted from jayhawker1:

I'm heading up on Saturday. looking forward to it. What's the fundraiser this Saturday? maybe we can get a few more people up there?

Yea thank you!

I’m having a fundraiser this Saturday the 19th at Silverthorne Car Wash 50% of all washes will go to Todd Franzen a local battling Hodgkins Lymphoma for the 2nd time.

Good excuse to get a clean car and follow it up with some pinball at Co. Bar!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-todd-and-erika-franzen-kick-cancers-bootie?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link

#4577 3 years ago

I have a nice working defender cocktail for $550.

#4578 3 years ago

The 1up Greenwood will reopen tomorrow, Tuesday 9/22/20.
11am - Last Call
Limited to 50 people
No reservations. Bring your mask and come on in.

#4579 3 years ago

Awesome! Great to read Colorado arcades are opening back up!

#4580 3 years ago

Decided to sell my HUO AC/DC Premium if anyone is interested (or knows of anyone looking). PM for more info - not looking for any trades at the moment (other than a JP Premium).

#4582 3 years ago

Anyone interested in freeing up space in their lineup and parting with a Game of Thrones Pro? Shoot me a PM if interested. I'm in the Colo Springs area and can sync up at your convenience. Thanks

#4583 3 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Decided to sell my HUO AC/DC Premium if anyone is interested (or knows of anyone looking). PM for more info - not looking for any trades at the moment (other than a JP Premium).

Game is sold pending meet-up/payment.

#4584 3 years ago

I have a NIB, Rick & Morty at my home for a fair price. (Blood Suckers Edition) Still boxed on the shipping pallet and I'm in Boulder.
Donation to Pinside if it sells here.

#4585 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Also still looking for some games-Wonka for friend, Elvis, KISS, Time Machine, Truck Stop, Oktoberfest, ICB, Super Sprint, and Toobin'. Have games could consider towards trade as well.

I have a Toobin' I told my wife I would sell to 'make room' for a new pin. Well the pin is here and seems to fit just fine with everything else I have lol. Anyway, shoot me a dm if you want some photos of it. Its not perfect but I'll make sure you get a good deal if you want it. Also thinking about selling my 3 Player Battletoads cabinet and maybe Bubble Bobble. Don't tell my wife, but I'd consider trades haha.

#4586 3 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

I have a Toobin' I told my wife I would sell to 'make room' for a new pin. Well the pin is here and seems to fit just fine with everything else I have lol. Anyway, shoot me a dm if you want some photos of it. Its not perfect but I'll make sure you get a good deal if you want it. Also thinking about selling my 3 Player Battletoads cabinet and maybe Bubble Bobble. Don't tell my wife, but I'd consider trades haha.

man ive had like 40-50 arcades over the years and bubble bobble is one of the only ones i really regret selling, but i still a boardset with jamma adapter haha

#4587 3 years ago

Will be putting up for sale a very nice bronze Shadow (Pictures page 1 of Shadow Club thread) and a HUO Family guy. Hate to part with either but out of room with games coming and don't want to pay for storage. Denver Tech Center area. PM me if interested.

I have a NIB, Rick & Morty at my home for a fair price. (Blood Suckers Edition) Still boxed on the shipping pallet and I'm in Boulder."

Kim, you always have the best and hardest to find games. I have a long wait for game 670.

#4588 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

man ive had like 40-50 arcades over the years and bubble bobble is one of the only ones i really regret selling, but i still a boardset with jamma adapter haha

Since it was a conversion kit only Id say if you still have the board you're still an owner I have two Taito boards for it, one of which has some graphics anomalies I think are a bad rom. Ive thought about replacing those roms with the lost cave roms, but I think someone was recently able to squeeze both into the same boardwith an option on which to use when you boot the game up. If I can do that I might sell the other board if I dont sell all of it beforehand.

I wonder if I have your old game. Mine came in a Defender cab and the guy who I got it from had a Street Fighter II he was working on at the time.

#4589 3 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

Since it was a conversion kit only Id say if you still have the board you're still an owner I have two Taito boards for it, one of which has some graphics anomalies I think are a bad rom. Ive thought about replacing those roms with the lost cave roms, but I think someone was recently able to squeeze both into the same boardwith an option on which to use when you boot the game up. If I can do that I might sell the other board if I dont sell all of it beforehand.
I wonder if I have your old game. Mine came in a Defender cab and the guy who I got it from had a Street Fighter II he was working on at the time.

hmm, ill have to rifle through some old pics to see what cab it was in. sold it probably like 4-5 years ago, cant remember hah

#4590 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

hmm, ill have to rifle through some old pics to see what cab it was in. sold it probably like 4-5 years ago, cant remember hah

Timing seems right. Let me know haha.

#4591 3 years ago

It’s a Bubble Bobble reunion in here!

#4592 3 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

ince it was a conversion kit only Id say if you still have the board you're still an owner

Wasn’t it a dedicated plastic blue cabinet?

#4593 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Wasn’t it a dedicated plastic blue cabinet?

Your probably thinking of a Bubbles Duramold cabinet

#4594 3 years ago

Looking for a deadpool prem if anyone is thinking of selling. Pm me.

#4595 3 years ago

I have an HUO AC/DC Luci Vault (2018) and HUO Avengers LE (Blue, 2012) for sale. No trades - I have already purchased games to take their place!

#4596 3 years ago

Interesting CL post. Taxi and maybe Whirlwind?

denver.craigslist.org link

#4597 3 years ago

I have a buddy looking for a fish tales. if you know anyone please message me. thank you.

#4598 3 years ago

I'm going to be moving my Barracora out of my collection. This is the one with the competition ROMs that was in the classics bank at the showdown a few years ago.

Open to trades as well as an outright sale.

Pm me for details.

#4599 3 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek next generation for a local friend who wants to get their first pin. Anyone have one up for sale? I’m
also looking to add my second pin - ideally something newer with a screen is my wife’s request but would consider a dmd if it’s a theme she likes (TSPP, GOT, FG). She likes JJP but not DI or WW. Thanks!

#4600 3 years ago

STTNG is pretty ambitious for a first pin...lots of maintenance with the cannons, diverters, and optos in the subway. Unless of course he's got you to keep it running smoothly for him.

STTNG is one of my favorite pins - Top 3 for me. I got one in March before the whole pandemic thing started and I play it almost daily.

Good luck with your search!!

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/92?hl=shootermcd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.