6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,576 posts
  • 300 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by V8haha
  • Topic is favorited by 202 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4576 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 92.
#4551 9 days ago

My neighbor is selling his house and is looking to sell his 1970 EM Dipsy Doodle machine. He says its working 100% and I saw it and it looks very clean and well cared for. EM's aren't my thing but maybe someone here is interested in it. He asked what I thought it was worth and I gave him the pinside value which is $500....

#4552 9 days ago

Ive got an incredibly unique twd pro Im going to let go to get into an avengers. Color LED dmd, custom well walker head, custom plastic set, added flashers and ramp decals, tower flasher. Its a helluva game at a fair price and will be epic for any fall celebrations. PM me if anyone is interested.

#4553 9 days ago
Quoted from Waldo:

My neighbor is selling his house and is looking to sell his 1970 EM Dipsy Doodle machine. He says its working 100% and I saw it and it looks very clean and well cared for. EM's aren't my thing but maybe someone here is interested in it. He asked what I thought it was worth and I gave him the pinside value which is $500....

Do I have a problem if I’m considering putting this next to my Doodle Bug, even if I don’t have the space?

#4554 9 days ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Do I have a problem if I’m considering putting this next to my Doodle Bug, even if I don’t have the space?

Shoot me a PM if you’re interested. I took a few pics of it.

#4555 8 days ago

I mean, a four player version would allow three more people to enjoy trapping the ball off the heel of the flippers at the same time. Think of all those additional tears you could enjoy.

#4556 8 days ago
Quoted from Apex:

I mean, a four player version would allow three more people to enjoy trapping the ball off the heel of the flippers at the same time. Think of all those additional tears you could enjoy.

Yes, but unfortunately only at 100 points per doodle.

#4557 7 days ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Yes

#4558 6 days ago

Available for trade: Iron Maiden Pro. I am the second owner, game is HUO, low play. I am looking for Jurassic Park Pro, Stranger Things Premium, Star Wars (Pro or Premium). I would also consider a Tron. Obviously, it does not have to be a straight trade, cash can be involved. Looking for HUO, or HUO-like games.

#4559 6 days ago

Someone just scored a HOU single owner Tron for $4K in Broomfield. I was about 15 minutes too late. Hope it was someone in this group.

#4560 6 days ago
Quoted from ShooterMcD:

Someone just scored a HOU single owner Tron for $4K in Broomfield. I was about 15 minutes too late. Hope it was someone in this group.

I saw that too and it looked really nice. I would have tried, but I need to cut my collection in half and couldn’t justify a new one. It was on CL for only 30 minutes at most.

#4561 4 days ago

Are there any places in Colorado that we can play some Pinball?

I know only of Mutiny...

#4562 4 days ago

Isn't Flipside open?

#4563 4 days ago

It was announced on Friday that arcades are allowed to open with some restrictions. I have no idea who is open today, but pretty soon it should be most places.

The ones I hear about most frequently are: Flipside, Pinball Jones, and Wonderland...and all have been open for many months. They have varying visitation/pricing models.

#4564 4 days ago

Isn't 1Up Greewood Village open?

I'm 90% sure it is.

#4565 4 days ago

Tilt in Louisville will be open this weekend Friday - Sunday.

#4566 4 days ago

I will also be restarting our Wednesday night league. Message me for more details. Greg

#4567 4 days ago

Looks like Kevin soft-opened Blizzard Mountain up in Conifer this past weekend and plans to be open again Friday. No published hours yet so check their FB page for details ...

#4568 4 days ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

Tilt in Louisville will be open this weekend Friday - Sunday.

Awesome! I have been eagerly waiting for it to open back up

#4569 4 days ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Isn't 1Up Greewood Village open?
I'm 90% sure it is.

Yes, I went by there a week or so ago and spoke with the guys at the front door. They are open with some restrictions.

Gord

#4570 3 days ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Yes, I went by there a week or so ago and spoke with the guys at the front door. They are open with some restrictions.
Gord

1up Greenwood is not open right now. Hopefully it will reopen soon.

#4571 2 days ago

We are open down in Pueblo at Bite Me Cake Company!

#4572 2 days ago

So stoked for our Nuggets-what a come back!

Excited for Jokic to take on LeBron!

Go Nuggets!

Also still looking for some games-Wonka for friend, Elvis, KISS, Time Machine, Truck Stop, Oktoberfest, ICB, Super Sprint, and Toobin'. Have games could consider towards trade as well.

#4573 2 days ago

If your up in summit county frisco’s CO. Bar is open with all games.

#4574 2 days ago

Anyone have a White water they are looking to sell? Any working condition.

#4575 2 days ago
Quoted from V8haha:

If your up in summit county frisco’s CO. Bar is open with all games.

I'm heading up on Saturday. looking forward to it. What's the fundraiser this Saturday? maybe we can get a few more people up there?

#4576 2 days ago
Quoted from jayhawker1:

I'm heading up on Saturday. looking forward to it. What's the fundraiser this Saturday? maybe we can get a few more people up there?

Yea thank you!

I’m having a fundraiser this Saturday the 19th at Silverthorne Car Wash 50% of all washes will go to Todd Franzen a local battling Hodgkins Lymphoma for the 2nd time.

Good excuse to get a clean car and follow it up with some pinball at Co. Bar!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-todd-and-erika-franzen-kick-cancers-bootie?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 109.99
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
BK Pinball
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 9.99
Various Other Swag
Circus Maximus
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 65.00
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 89.00
There are 4576 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 92.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside