IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 149.
#4451 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody interested in temporarily trading games? I have a Iron Maiden pro and would like to try out JP2 or TMNT for a couple of months. Home use only, you treat my game like it’s yours and vice versa here. If you come look at my collection you can see I don’t abuse my machines and I would treat yours the same. Just throwing it out there. Again this would only be a temporary trade. Peace.

No one is interested in switching things up for a little or I guess all of you have played IRMD already?

#4452 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

No one is interested in switching things up for a little or I guess all of you have played IRMD already?

I love trading games temporarily with locals, we have a few of us up north that do it quite a bit and another I do it with down in Longmont. But yes in this case I either have your games or recently had them.

#4453 3 years ago

Have a Star Trek pro to put up for sale.
Routed game, but recently shopped and clean. $3,700
Pm for pics

#4454 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Have a Star Trek pro to put up for sale.
Routed game, but recently shopped and clean. $3,700
Pm for pics

I am trying to hold out for an LE but goddamn this is tempting. Someone buy this before my willpower breaks.

#4455 3 years ago

Anyone have a P3 their thinking of selling?

#4456 3 years ago

Hello I am looking for a CQ Elvis Gold, Oktoberfest, Truck Stop, Radical and a Time Machine.

Thanks

#4457 3 years ago

Anyone else see this on Boulder CL? lol.

boulder.craigslist.org link

#4458 3 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

There was a thread about it here on pinside a few weeks back. Cannot seem to find it. Maybe it got deleted, not sure.

#4459 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

There was a thread about it here on pinside a few weeks back. Cannot seem to find it. Maybe it got deleted, not sure.

Found it LukyDuck

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roller-coaster-tycoon-president-trump-edition#post-5728134

#4461 3 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

Funny - if that's going to sell anywhere, it probably will NOT be Boulder.

#4462 3 years ago

I have a NOS Twilight Zone main playfield that I'm thinking of selling since I no longer have the game. $1,300
This is not a reproduction (I bought it in 1996).
I'll put some pix in the marketplace soon.

#4463 3 years ago

I want to check out TMNT, does anyone know where one is to play? Is GE still closed to public?

Thanks

#4464 3 years ago

Let me know if you have an IDMN LE that you might sell. Thank you.

Dan

#4465 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I want to check out TMNT, does anyone know where one is to play? Is GE still closed to public?
Thanks

Wonderland brewery has one.

#4466 3 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

Funny - if that's going to sell anywhere, it probably will NOT be Boulder.

I couldnt help it. I just had to troll boulder. Next Im going to list updog.

#4467 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Thanks

Game Ex doesn’t have one on the floor anyways.

#4469 3 years ago

Still looking for an AFM LE if anyone is thinking of selling

#4470 3 years ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

Looking for a Back to the Future pin. Prefer Colorado or surrounding states. Thanks!

Just popped up on Craigslist! denver.craigslist.org link The cab has been painted black it looks like (the original was blue?) and it needs a new “flipper gasket” LOL

#4471 3 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

Just popped up on Craigslist! denver.craigslist.org link The cab has been painted black it looks like (the original was blue?) and it needs a new “flipper gasket” LOL

Yes, i saw that one yesterday. Something fishy about it, I think it’s a scam. I got a weird reply asking where I live, not sure why that would matter.

Thanks for thinking of me!

#4472 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I would sell my LE, but a couple days late since I am currently here is Colorado and my game is in Nebraska

#4473 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Thanks

Here are the Stern released locations

CO - 1 Up Greenwood
CO - co. bar
CO - Mutiny Information Cafe
CO - The Control Room
CO - Wonderland Brewing Co

Greg

#4474 3 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Here are the Stern released locations
CO - 1 Up Greenwood
CO - co. bar
CO - Mutiny Information Cafe
CO - The Control Room
CO - Wonderland Brewing Co
Greg

Are any of these places even open? I thought they were all closed due to the virus.

#4475 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Are any of these places even open? I thought they were all closed due to the virus.

Wonderland has reopened. Half of their games are turned off, so check which games are available for any day you want to go. I think it is posted on their Facebook.

#4476 3 years ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

Yes, i saw that one yesterday. Something fishy about it, I think it’s a scam. I got a weird reply asking where I live, not sure why that would matter.
Thanks for thinking of me!

I would think if it was a scam the ad would not say pay in person with cash.

#4477 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Not an LE but a special edition.

denver.craigslist.org link

#4478 3 years ago

I have an excellent condition WaterWorld I'm looking to trade. Great playfield, upgrades and everything plays strong and solid. I will sell for the right offer but prefer to trade, plus or minus cash.
Trade options are wide open but prefer Solid State and DMD era. Moderate project games considered.

Also willing to pay you for delivery if we agree to an exchange.

Thanks

#4479 3 years ago

Selling some things.... All in my garage except the Night Moves for easy loading.

Walking Dead Premium - Very nice, up/down ramp is dialed in. ColorDMD. $4,500K

World Poker Tour - This was a dark time for Stern playfields. This WPT has by far the most level inserts of the 10 or so I've looked at over the years. Very nice game overall. ColorDMD. $3,300

Virtual Pinball - VPCabs Wizard. Upgraded to 1070TI video card and i7 processor. Includes 2 TV's, the original and a 2nd 4K set. 4K set fits and looks good, but doesn't bolt in so you have to remove to move. Otherwise, original TV works and mounts as designed. Software is going to need some tinkering. Software 80% works. This machine is going to need to be tinkered with and some time put into it. Software mostly though, hardware should be minimal or good to go. Extra parts like motherboards etc. $2,000

Night Moves - Excellent condition. System 80 main board replaced with Swemmer. Little to no wear on play field. Glass isn't perfect, but you could always get a shop to cut you a new piece. $1,000

#4480 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have an excellent condition WaterWorld I'm looking to trade. Great playfield, upgrades and everything plays strong and solid. I will sell for the right offer but prefer to trade, plus or minus cash.
Trade options are wide open but prefer Solid State and DMD era. Moderate project games considered.
Also willing to pay you for delivery if we agree to an exchange.
Thanks

I love this game!

#4481 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Selling some things.... All in my garage except the Night Moves for easy loading.
World Poker Tour - This was a dark time for Stern playfields. This WPT has by far the most level inserts of the 10 or so I've looked at over the years. Very nice game overall. ColorDMD. $3,300
Virtual Pinball - VPCabs Wizard. Upgraded to 1070TI video card and i7 processor. Includes 2 TV's, the original and a 2nd 4K set. 4K set fits and looks good, but doesn't bolt in so you have to remove to move. Otherwise, original TV works and mounts as designed. Software is going to need some tinkering. Software 80% works. This machine is going to need to be tinkered with and some time put into it. Software mostly though, hardware should be minimal or good to go. Extra parts like motherboards etc. $2,000
Night Moves - Excellent condition. System 80 main board replaced with Swemmer. Little to no wear on play field. Glass isn't perfect, but you could always get a shop to cut you a new piece. $1,000

Night moves is the best cocktail table ever!

#4482 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

#4483 3 years ago

X-men LE wolverine. Same one as on CL

#4484 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Space Station for sale around that area??

#4485 3 years ago

Golden Tee 2019. Runs offline only, will never be able to run online. Also, PowerPutt, the last and most complete 11 course version. It's a chop top that needs a back door but overall presentable.

Someone come get this thing for $1,000.

#4486 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Golden Tee 2019. Runs offline only, will never be able to run online. Also, PowerPutt, the last and most complete 11 course version. It's a chop top that needs a back door but overall presentable.

Have any pics? Can it be upgraded to 2020?

#4487 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Home version or Comercial?

#4488 3 years ago

I don’t think we are allowed to post pics in here. Yes, it can be upgraded to 2020. Just get a 2020 security chip and drive. Very easy.

Quoted from Timfenske11:

Have any pics? Can it be upgraded to 2020?

Home

Quoted from V8haha:

Home version or Comercial?

#4489 3 years ago

Does anyone have a pinball project or video game or multicade they want to sell sub-1k range?

#4490 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I would think if it was a scam the ad would not say pay in person with cash.

I asked about it and he said he got a deposit and would let me know if it fell through. Its off CL now and I never got an email, so it seems like it was legit. Since I didnt get it Ill just assume someone else got ripped off instead of me lol.

#4491 3 years ago

CL hot take: I think people should rotate their photos before posting them.

#4492 3 years ago

I have had some issues when posting to Craigslist where it rotates the photos and no way to fix them. Very frustrating.

#4493 3 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I have had some issues when posting to Craigslist where it rotates the photos and no way to fix them. Very frustrating.

The problem is actually in the image metadata. Rotations are done in what are called EXIF tags instead of moving around the pixels in the file. Not all programs will read the EXIF for rotation, and those that do don't necessarily read it in the same way. The same file can be rotated in one program, and be fine in another program. For my personal site, I have had the image opens fine in Windows Image Viewer, but the browser has it rotated (browsers seem to be the worst at handling the EXIF correctly). Now I just use ImageMagick on all my images to rotate the pixels to what the EXIF data has and strip that out so everything displays the image correctly.

#4494 3 years ago

Nice Williams Big Deal if someone's into EM card themed pins...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Williams Big Deal. Purchased with a group of games that was in the same home since 1981 (or before). Very clean playfield. One flipper is weak and needs shopped. Presents ...”
2020-08-06
Golden, CO
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 102 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4495 3 years ago

Looking for a Big Buck Hunter HD and a 3 person Off Road Arcade machine if anyone is thinking of selling.

#4496 3 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Game Show they want to sell or trade? Pm me please.

#4497 3 years ago

Just listed Tron Pro with mods. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100510

Willing to deliver to Grand Junction for $100.

#4498 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Looking for a Big Buck Hunter HD and a 3 person Off Road Arcade machine if anyone is thinking of selling.

Here is an off road arcade game if your willing to ship.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/super-off-road-3-player-1100-upstate-ny.475573/

#4499 3 years ago

Looking for a Bally Playboy if anyone has one they are looking to sell let me know?

GO AVS!

#4500 3 years ago

Just a reach: anyone wanna trade a stern JP pro towards a MB remake?

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 149.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/90 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.