IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 150.
#4351 3 years ago

Same here. Sell regret on this one...

#4352 3 years ago

Anyone have PDI glass for sale?

#4353 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

Anyone have PDI glass for sale?

I have a few extra sheets lying around but I think they are invisiglass or the Stern version of it, not actual PDI, if interested hit me up and we can discuss

#4354 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I have a few extra sheets lying around but I think they are invisiglass or the Stern version of it, not actual PDI, if interested hit me up and we can discuss

Thanks I was hoping to get PDI but I’ll keep you in mind.

#4355 3 years ago
Quoted from rickyrooroo:

Thinking of selling The Getaway: High Speed II. Any interest? $2500.

Pm sent about the Getaway.

#4356 3 years ago

I decided to "formally" announce this for sale, now that I've removed it.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “MARS Electronics bill acceptor / validator, model AE 2411 U7. Fully functional, it was just removed from my South Park because it's unneeded since I'm keeping it on free play.”
2020-05-10
Colorado Springs, CO
50 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 37 times

#4357 3 years ago

Have my United shuffle bowler up for sale, good condition and all gone through and working great. I would take a grand for it also open to trades. I can deliver and set it up too. I like getting EMs playing like new but don't really know what to do with them once they work. Im ready to free the space up for the next project!

#4358 3 years ago

I’d really like to get rid of my Simpsons pinball party for a Addams family or attack from mars.

#4359 3 years ago

Hey neighbors to the north! I'm looking for a reasonably priced The Getaway: High Speed II as a summer project to work on with my sons. Has to be $2500 or less (preferably less). A machine that is need of some work would be fine, but ideally would love to find something playable, or close to playable. Maybe someone started in on a Getaway but lost interest? Not worried about the shape of DMD or translite, as I'm hopping to mod those out in the future. A cabinet in banged up shape would be ok, especially if that lowers the price! If anybody has one they are thinking of letting go, shoot me a PM.

I'm down in northern New Mexico, and would be happy to zip up to Colorado- any excuse to get out of the house is a win, let alone for a new pin?!?

#4360 3 years ago
Quoted from Forester:

Hey neighbors to the north! I'm looking for a reasonably priced The Getaway: High Speed II as a summer project to work on with my sons. Has to be $2500 or less (preferably less).

I presume you followed up with the $2500 Getaway posted in this thread just 2 days ago?

#4361 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I presume you followed up with the $2500 Getaway posted in this thread just 2 days ago?

I did - I sent a PM to rickyrooroo yesterday. Haven't heard back yet, fingers crossed that one is still up for sale. But thought I'd throw a line out there to see is there were any others available.

NM is like a desert! Errr...it actually is a desert. A pinball desert. So rarely do Bally/Williams games come up for sale around here.

#4362 3 years ago
Quoted from Forester:

I did - I sent a PM to rickyrooroo yesterday. Haven't heard back yet, fingers crossed that one is still up for sale. But thought I'd throw a line out there to see is there were any others available.
NM is like a desert! Errr...it actually is a desert. A pinball desert. So rarely do Bally/Williams games come up for sale around here.

pm sent to Forester . Sorry, been really busy.

#4363 3 years ago
Quoted from rickyrooroo:

pm sent to forester . Sorry, been really busy.

Glad to hear that someone is still busy! If anything, I have too much time on my hands. Enough to be daydreaming about my next pin, anyway...

Thanks Rick, sent you a reply.

#4364 3 years ago

Looking for a DMD shuffle alley, like Strikemaster, League Champ. If anyone has one that is fairly priced please pm me. Thanks!

#4365 3 years ago

Will someone else buy this Last Action Hero on eBay in Denver for $2400 before I do?!!! I’m at capacity and really don’t want to piss off my wife with a pinball in the kitchen.

#4366 3 years ago

Trying to swap out a couple games for some others for my kids to keep them engaged

Monster Bash Remake SE w LE Topper
Hook

Looking for Police Force, JPTLW, MM,AF Batman Data East.

I may be open to others especially family friendly -/+ cash.

DG

#4367 3 years ago

Looking for a couple more wall hanger playfields for an art project at the Colorado Pinball Pub. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks!

#4368 3 years ago

Looking for either an TAF, or AFM (og or remake)

Selling embryon, sorcerer, and Evel.

#4369 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Selling embryon…..

Could be interested. Any pictures? Also $?

#4370 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for either an TAF, or AFM (og or remake)
Selling embryon, sorcerer, and Evel.

Looks like there is an AFM for sale out of TX.

#4371 3 years ago

Looking for a Stern Star Wars Premium. Let me know.

#4372 3 years ago

Looking for some help from the Colorado pinball community on this one, and possibly serve as a warning to other buyers.

In February, I answered a Boulder based CL ad for a Gottlieb Ice Revue. We agreed on price, and I made a cash PayPal payment. Part of the agreement (because I am seasonal in CO), was that I would pick up the machine upon my return. However since being back in CO, the seller has ignored emails, texts and this weekend, hung up on me when I finally reached him by phone. Obviously, I’m not getting a warm feeling on this transaction.

Sellers name is Tyler Judd. I also have his email and mobile phone info. I believe he subsequently listed a Gottlieb High Hand on CL. If anyone knows him, or has done business with him, I’d appreciate a PM. If I don’t hear from him shortly, my next steps will be to contact local Boulder authorities, PayPal, CL, etc.

Thanks,
Alex

#4373 3 years ago

Think he is a CU student? Quite a few google hits for that, and this one has a pic: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailycamera.com/2020/03/16/cu-boulder-restricts-campus-access/amp/

If you need a free on the ground Private Investigator in Boulder, I’ve got some free time for a socially distanced stakeout. The semester just ended and if that is him, it sounds like he isn’t from here originally so he may have just moved home.

Ice Revue and High Hand are pretty strange games to scam someone with.

#4374 3 years ago
Quoted from Slog8484:

Will someone else buy this Last Action Hero on eBay in Denver for $2400 before I do?!!! I’m at capacity and really don’t want to piss off my wife with a pinball in the kitchen.

You mean the one on Craigslist? Don't worry, they just raised the price to $5000 for some reason LOL

#4375 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Think he is a CU student? Quite a few google hits for that, and this one has a pic: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailycamera.com/2020/03/16/cu-boulder-restricts-campus-access/amp/
If you need a free on the ground Private Investigator in Boulder, I’ve got some free time for a socially distanced stakeout. The semester just ended and if that is him, it sounds like he isn’t from here originally so he may have just moved home.
Ice Revue and High Hand are pretty strange games to scam someone with.

Yes he seems to be a student at CU. He’s out of MD based on his phone area code. Lots of info out there on him.

And I too failed to smell fraud on a Gottlieb EM either. Knowing many pinsiders watch CL, I thought other locals may have seen his posts and contacted him, or otherwise engaged with him. He claimed to be in the hobby from a young age.

That being said, I wanted to alert the local pinball community to a thief. And now my quest to make life miserable for young Mr. Judd begins.

#4376 3 years ago
Quoted from dnikolich:

Looking for a couple more wall hanger playfields for an art project at the Colorado Pinball Pub. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks!

I've got a Fish Tales Playfield that is pretty beat, but you can have it if you want it.

#4377 3 years ago

Anyone know of a business that is offering residential rentals of pinball machines on a monthly basis? I know about the Game Exchange’s program. I was just wondering if anyone else was offering anything similar.

#4378 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Anyone know of a business that is offering residential rentals of pinball machines on a monthly basis? I know about the Game Exchange’s program. I was just wondering if anyone else was offering anything similar.

pinball jones in fort collins is. rates depend on game and distance i believe

#4379 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Lyons Classic Pinball use to do it and I'm assuming they still do. And with the Covid 19 situation they may be looking for additional ways to operate.

#4380 3 years ago

Check with Caucasian2Step , pretty sure he was renting out games too.

#4381 3 years ago

Anyone interested in an Americas Most Haunted (AMH), probably going to need to sell mine soon to free up some space for new games coming in. I still love it but had to make the hard choice of what has to go. Willing to sell at good price especially if local, has topper and the color screen mod(not installed yet). Hoping to get the official ad together this weekend but wanted to drop a line here quick so hit me up if you might be interested.

#4382 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone interested in an Americas Most Haunted (AMH), probably going to need to sell mine soon to free up some space for new games coming in. I still love it but had to make the hard choice of what has to go. Willing to sell at good price especially if local, has topper and the color screen mod(not installed yet). Hoping to get the official ad together this weekend but wanted to drop a line here quick so hit me up if you might be interested.

Pm sent

#4383 3 years ago

I'm interested in a Tron Pro. Cash or open to discussing a trade.

#4384 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Lyons Classic Pinball use to do it and I'm assuming they still do. And with the Covid 19 situation they may be looking for additional ways to operate.

Disregard.

#4385 3 years ago

Looking for a widebody anti-reflective sheet of glass (pdi/sternHD/voodoo) for a TZ. Anyone have a sheet to spare?

#4386 3 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

Looking for a widebody anti-reflective sheet of glass (pdi/sternHD/voodoo) for a TZ. Anyone have a sheet to spare?

I think I have a sheet of wide PDI I am not using, PM me if interested.

#4387 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I think I have a sheet of wide PDI I am not using, PM me if interested.

Pm sent!

#4388 3 years ago

Looking for a HUO Star Wars Premium. pm me

#4389 3 years ago

Just listed a Swords of Fury playfield if anyone is looking for one.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “For Sale my spare Williams Swords of Fury playfield. I just cleaned and installed a new rubber band kit. All the coils and lights have been tested and anything not working has been...”
2020-05-24
Colorado Springs, CO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 112 times

#4390 3 years ago

Thinking to sell my funhouse project. I started the play field swap but have lost a lot of interest in finishing it. Brand new Mirco playfield partially populated. New cabinet decals to install. Mirrored back glass. New ramps. Plastics. Flipper rebuild kits. Lots of other new parts and some mods for it. I don’t plan to fire sale this thing, but if someone wants to offer a fair price for this project please PM me and we can talk.

#4391 3 years ago

Thinking of letting my mint Hobbit LE (#874 of 1,500) HUO go. Low play, not a scratch on her. PM me. Cheers.

#4392 3 years ago

Would love to find a Super Off-Road Arcade, JP premium, NGG, or Centaur. I know join the club on most of those. But can’t hurt!

#4393 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone interested in an Americas Most Haunted (AMH), probably going to need to sell mine soon to free up some space for new games coming in. I still love it but had to make the hard choice of what has to go. Willing to sell at good price especially if local, has topper and the color screen mod(not installed yet). Hoping to get the official ad together this weekend but wanted to drop a line here quick so hit me up if you might be interested

Buy with confidence, great guy, knows his stuff.

#4395 3 years ago

Open to trades for my Corvette, my wishlist is up to date and may be open to others.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-corvette-21#post-5685069

#4396 3 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Buy with confidence, great guy, knows his stuff.

I agree 100%. I bought it from him a couple of days after the post. Great host and smooth transaction.

#4397 3 years ago

Still looking for an AFM remake SE or LE and a medieval madness remake

#4398 3 years ago

AFM SE was posted on Craigslist today but I think you missed it. Or are the one that bought it.

#4399 3 years ago

Also looking for a MMr but since V8 asked first I’ll see if anyone has a JP premium they are willing to part with?

#4400 3 years ago

Looking for a williams Strike Master shuffle alley!

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/88?hl=timfenske11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.