IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 150.
#4301 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Looking to buy AFMr-LE or TAF. Live in Denver and willing to drive. Thx.

Have Addams gold, I keep thinking about selling, but haven’t quite made the jump

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Attack From Mars (Remake - LE)

Wanted! “In search of AFMr-LE. I live in Denver, am willing to drive, and I’d like to see the machine and pick up. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell! Thx.”

13 days ago

Denver, CO

Wanted

jaystapf

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Addams Family, The

Wanted! “In search of TAF. I live in Denver, willing to drive, and I’d like to see the machine and pick up. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell! Thx.”

13 days ago

Denver, CO

Wanted

jaystapf

#4302 4 years ago

Willing to trade my ACNC for a DI or STH premium, may be open to others on my wish list.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92489

#4303 4 years ago

I finally put the Harlem Globetrotters ad up: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93484

#4304 4 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Tales From The Crypt? Not for $4K though? $3K maybe?

#4305 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “My No Good Gofers is in players condition. It has some wear to the inserts and some normal wear to the cabinet. The game plays well. ****UPDATE**** - Here is a video link - ht...”
2020-03-27
Cañon City, CO
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 494 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4306 4 years ago

Anyone have a Space Shuttle that they want to part with? Any condition is fine. Would actually prefer something a little beat up... would like to restore one.

#4307 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in getting into streaming, I've got a Sony Handycam cx405 and an Elgato HD60s capture card that can help you get started. 100% working, I'm just going in a different direction. Includes all necessary cables, camcorder battery, and an extra USB extender to help power the camcorder when streaming. $275 for all of it. I'll wipe everything down with Chlorox wipes and we can do an old school drop with my milkbox to remain contact-less!

#4308 4 years ago

Looking to buy
Attack from mars LE or SE

Medieval madness remake

What’s out there?

1 week later
#4309 4 years ago

AC/DC Premium, 2nd owner, great shape. $6200.

Walking Dead Pro with a few nice mods. Shaker, speaker lights, couple signs, prison door cover and fish tank Mezel mod. Original owner, $4500.

Games are in Salt lake city, can meet in Grand Junction to deliver.

#4310 4 years ago

Looking for a quality IJ....just in case anyone has one they thinking about parting with, shoot me a message.

#4311 4 years ago
Quoted from Zaquar:

Looking for a quality IJ....just in case anyone has one they thinking about parting with, shoot me a message.

Stern or Williams?

#4312 4 years ago

IJ would be Williams. IJ4 would be Stern.

Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Stern or Williams?

#4313 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

IJ would be Williams. IJ4 would be Stern.

Learn something new everyday!

#4314 4 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Learn something new everyday!

Yep Williams!

#4315 4 years ago

Also, who would want a Stern IJ?

#4316 4 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Stern or Williams?

He said he wanted a “quality” Indiana Jones, Williams is implied

#4317 4 years ago

Demolition Man-blue powder coated trim-just shopped-comet LED- $2,500
Jacks Open-decent shape, nice BG, $800
Pm for pics

#4318 4 years ago

Looking for a bill changer. Something that can use a mars validator if anyone has one for sale.

#4319 4 years ago

Pm sent for Dm

Quoted from DNO:

Demolition Man-blue powder coated trim-just shopped-comet LED- $2,500
Jacks Open-decent shape, nice BG, $800

Pm for pics

#4320 4 years ago

Looking for a Elvira HOH, would trade my Funhouse or Corvette plus cash for one also.

#4321 4 years ago

I’m considering selling/trading my X-men pro. Gauging any interest on a trade before I post it. Would consider trading for another stern, +/- cash, 1 for 1. Looking for maiden, Jurassic, ripleys, sopranos, deadpool(possibly others). Game is in good shape, I can provide pics and details, please just message me. Thank you.

#4322 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Looking for a Elvira HOH, would trade my Funhouse or Corvette plus cash for one also.

Kim at PBJ was looking to sell hers before the end of the world started. You could hit her up and see if y'all can make a deal.

#4323 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Kim at PBJ was looking to sell hers before the end of the world started. You could hit her up and see if y'all can make a deal.

Okay thanks for the tip.

#4324 4 years ago

Anyone have a HUO Star Trek LE their looking to sell?

#4325 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

I’m considering selling/trading my X-men pro. Gauging any interest on a trade before I post it. Would consider trading for another stern, +/- cash, 1 for 1. Looking for maiden, Jurassic, ripleys, sopranos, deadpool(possibly others). Game is in good shape, I can provide pics and details, please just message me. Thank you.

Any interest in selling outright?

#4326 4 years ago

Anyone in Colorado with a Tron pro for sale? Serious buyer

#4327 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Looking for a bill changer. Something that can use a mars validator if anyone has one for sale.

I have a MARS AE 2411 U7 on my South Park that I don't need. Given that I don't need it, I have no idea if it works. I'm willing to part with it, provided that I can confirm that it works, and that this part will plug the hole: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/27-4911

If you're interested you can PM me.

#4328 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade me something for my HUO Ripley's Believe It Or Not?

#4329 3 years ago
Quoted from gwarrior:

I have a MARS AE 2411 U7 on my South Park that I don't need. Given that I don't need it, I have no idea if it works. I'm willing to part with it, provided that I can confirm that it works, and that this part will plug the hole: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/27-4911
If you're interested you can PM me.

After further research: (1) the bill validator works and (2) the correct part (blank plate) to plus the hole that is left over after removing the bill validator on a SEGA is probably this part: https://www.pinballlife.com/knockout-plate-for-stern-whitestar-and-sam-operating-system-pinball-machines.html

#4330 3 years ago

Hello thanks for the offer. I should have been more specific. I’m looking for a money changer a large floor unit that breaks bills into coins.

#4331 3 years ago

A Hot Shot project went up for sale couple of days ago in CO from Mathazar. I am looking for the PF. If you bought it and decide to part with it, let me know.

Thanks,

Robert

#4332 3 years ago

Looking to trade my DP premium for a EHOH premium.

#4333 3 years ago

Anyone in need of a decent 25 in. CRT monitor, medium resolution? Dismantling a Lethal Enforcer II cabinet.

#4334 3 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Anyone in need of a decent 25 in. CRT monitor, medium resolution? Dismantling a Lethal Enforcer II cabinet.

Interested, PM sent.

#4335 3 years ago

Anyone know who’s selling that MMR LE for 10k? That’s the price of a royal with all the upgrades. He’s gotta be 2500 over priced......

#4336 3 years ago

Haha no clue but he refused when I offered $8.5k cash, after pointing out the value of a royal and that his doesn’t have the upgraded screen/speaker panel. My brother offered a dialed in for a trade and he still wanted $4k.

#4337 3 years ago

Wow crazy, I’d take 8500 in a heart beat. I think I sold mine for 8000 and was thrilled to get that. 10k is laughable

#4338 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Wow crazy, I’d take 8500 in a heart beat. I think I sold mine for 8000 and was thrilled to get that. 10k is laughable

Specially right now!

#4339 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis 500 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent Indy 500! Clean boards and colordmd. Playfield has been fully shopped. New targets and boards have all been tested working 100%. Translite is perfect. No drill holes an...”
2020-06-28
Colby, KS
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 182 days
Viewed: 1382 times
Very nice and great playing Indy 500 available. Will meet in Limon for a safe, socially distant deal, or can ship.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-indianapolis-500-8#post-5624012

#4340 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Anyone know who’s selling that MMR LE for 10k? That’s the price of a royal with all the upgrades. He’s gotta be 2500 over priced......

I don’t know, but maybe he can offer a price gouging 101 class in all this down time.

#4341 3 years ago

Looking for a set of 31 inch gottlieb legs. If anybody has a set that your not using and are willing to sell please let me know.

If your looking for some 27 inch I have some to trade.

#4342 3 years ago

Have a populated Pinbot playfield for sale. Looks like most of it is there. I can send pics if interested. Not sure what it's worth. Make offer.

#4343 3 years ago

Still on the hunt for an AFM LE or possibly SE.

If anyone is looking to make some space

#4344 3 years ago

Anyone in the Denver area selling a STTNG?

#4345 3 years ago

I’ve got a friend looking for a hobbit or lotr (le)... has cash and is ready to use it... let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!

Added over 4 years ago:

My friend pulled the trigger on a hobbit, thanks!

#4346 3 years ago

Have a Demolition Man freshly shopped and playing great!
$2,400, good deal for a great pin, i would keep it if I didn’t have one already.
Pm for pics
Update::Demo Man sale pending.

#4347 3 years ago

Any chance someone has a Game of Thrones (Pro) or The Walking Dead (Pro) they're interested in getting rid of?

#4348 3 years ago

I thinking of selling an Ironman original for $4400 and an avatar pro for $4000. Let me know if you want pictures.

#4349 3 years ago

Thinking of selling The Getaway: High Speed II. Any interest? $2500.

#4350 3 years ago
Quoted from rickyrooroo:

Thinking of selling The Getaway: High Speed II. Any interest? $2500.

Aw man...I've been looking for a decent copy of this for a while, but this nonsense going on with COVID and the economy has me squirreling away all of my discretionary income in case disaster strikes. GLWTS and I may reach out to you down the road to see if you still have it if I don't see that you've sold it here.

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/87?hl=pinster5000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.