IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,452 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 150.
#4251 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Looking for a Munsters Premium if anyone has one for sale or knows someone who does.

Ask Eric Stone...he just won a NIB at INDISC!

#4252 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Ask Eric Stone...he just won a NIB at INDISC!

Sweet! If he's ready to sell, I'm ready to buy!

#4253 4 years ago

I just received a brand new build The Big Lebowski. Its for sale. Here is the marketplace ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Big Lebowski Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “For Sale: The Big Lebowski pinball machine $17000 Brand new in the box. New build, just arrived today from the Netherlands. This is an Early Achiever edition which includes the rug...”
2020-01-16
Denver, CO
17,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1385 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4254 4 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

I just received a brand new build The Big Lebowski

I would love to see that game put in one of your locations. 1up Greenwood Village? I know it is probably not feasible but I do believe it would attract a lot of patrons. I would put at least $50 into it at $1 a play, and I am sure many others would as well. GLWS-but I have a sliver of hope it could possibly be put out on location?

#4255 4 years ago

Bump for Safe Cracker with little lower price. Probably prefer to sell local or keep at this point. A lot of interest but no one pulling the trigger yet

#4256 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I would love to see that game put in one of your locations. 1up Greenwood Village? I know it is probably not feasible but I do believe it would attract a lot of patrons. I would put at least $50 into it at $1 a play, and I am sure many others would as well. GLWS-but I have a sliver of hope it could possibly be put out on location?

At $17,000 it'd probably need to be $2 a play.... maybe more with the risk of not being able to get replacement parts... I'd love to see it out too but I don't blame him in the least for selling.

#4257 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevkat:

At $17,000 it'd probably need to be $2 a play.... maybe more with the risk of not being able to get replacement parts... I'd love to see it out too but I don't blame him in the least for selling.

Kevin, you are spot on.

At all three 1up locations, Donavan and I strive to have every game working every day. Without a free flowing parts pipeline for TBL, it just doesn't fit.
Maybe in the future if TBL's continue to be made in large numbers and are reliable, my opinion will change.

#4258 4 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:Kevin, you are spot on.
At all three 1up locations, Donavan and I strive to have every game working every day. Without a free flowing parts pipeline for TBL, it just doesn't fit.
Maybe in the future if TBL's continue to be made in large numbers and are reliable, my opinion will change.

Yeah, well, that just like, your opinion, man....

#4259 4 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

I hope they do. I really enjoy playing it.

#4260 4 years ago

I have a like-new shaker motor for Stern Spike out of an HUO Deadpool. $80

#4261 4 years ago

In search of a Simpsons pinball party in the Denver area. Msg me if you have one for sale

#4262 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Anyone interested in a JP pro?
I bought it a month ago I’m not sure the plays my guess is 200-300
No issues
$5,000

Hey! Is your JP still available?

#4263 4 years ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Hey! Is your JP still available?

I decided to hold onto it for now. If that. Changes I’ll let you know

#4264 4 years ago

Anyone have a Judge Dredd they want to sell or trade?

#4265 4 years ago

Looking for a dedicated Xevious arcade game if anybody has any leads.

#4266 4 years ago

Looking for a nice Black Hole or Haunted House. Kind of would prefer the Black Hole, but would grab either. Thanks!

#4267 4 years ago

May be open to trading my Funhouse and Shadow for a nice TZ.

#4268 4 years ago

When is the person selling 5 year old Mac books on Craigslist for cash or pinball games going to give it a rest and donate them?

They get re-posted every few days in Fort Collins, Denver, and Colorado Springs.

I think it’s been YEARS!!!

#4269 4 years ago

Apparently it’s working. My guess is somebody traded a pinball machine for a MacBook once and now it’s an obsession. Next you’ll see people trying to trade mountain bikes or junk cars or cheap motorcycles for a pinball machine.

#4270 4 years ago
Quoted from MMGB:

Next you’ll see people trying to trade mountain bikes or junk cars or cheap motorcycles for a pinball machine.

We have one of those here in Minnesota.

1 week later
#4272 4 years ago

Looking to trade my TWD premium for a DP or maybe others on my wishlist.

#4273 4 years ago

Looking at possibly selling or trading my Iron Maiden Premium towards a Safe Cracker. Would also be interested in trading it straight across or +/- cash for other games. Maybe Lord of the Rings, Congo, RBION, Junkyard, Batman Forever, Hobbit, Ghostbusters Premium, Indiana Jones (Williams), TNA, TAF, or maybe another game I'm not thinking of.

1 week later
#4274 4 years ago

Posted my Fire! on CL. Feel free to ping me with q’s.

boulder.craigslist.org link

#4275 4 years ago

Twilight Zone in very good condition. Cabinet has no drill holes and strong colors. There is a credit dot, and could use a little cleaning.
$6500 includes curbside delivery to Denver metro area. Open to trade +/- cash in either direction, as well.

denver.craigslist.org link

Added over 4 years ago:

No longer available

#4276 4 years ago

Looking for a Corvette if anyone is looking to trade/sell?

#4277 4 years ago

Have a 1951 Seeburg M100B that i would like to trade for a DMD pin. Jukebox works solid and i can include delivery, setup, and a 30 day warranty if you are within 30 miles of northglenn. Can also do service calls for it after that. This jukebox is the first to play 45s naively (all before it required a conversion disk to convert 78s to 45s) and it is the second jukebox to use seeburgs select-o-matic 100 selection mechanism which is hands down the best mechanism from 50s jukeboxes. I have 5 jukeboxes that have the select-o-matic 100 and they are tanks. I have a box of like 200 records you can pick from but the records are easy to find on ebay so i would expect anyone to customize it with their favorite selection anyways. Here is some more info on it

http://www.jukeboxhistory.info/seeburg/jukeboxes.html#Seeburg_m100b

Not too worried about title or condition of the pin, it is for our airbnb gameroom. I have mostly EMs in there now and while i love the EMs the guest all much prefer faster flashier games. Prefer to trade because once it turns in to cash the wife wont let me turn the cash back into a pinball machine :/

#4278 4 years ago

Looking for a AFM LE will also consider SE

If anyone would be interested in trading i have the games in my profile available.

#4279 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a walking dead pro? Nice, routed, shaker $3,500

#4280 4 years ago

Wanted....Been awhile since here-
Attack From Mars and/or Medievel Madness remakes-Classic/Standard ?? 5K or less ??,are they nice,good,dependable-well respected ?

#4281 4 years ago

Are you looking for any trades? Johnny mnemonic, batman forever, wizard. Any of these with cash. David 303 669 9527

#4282 4 years ago

I'd consider a trade, but I've owned most of those games already.

Quoted from hardhitr:

Are you looking for any trades? Johnny mnemonic, batman forever, wizard. Any of these with cash. David 303 669 9527

#4283 4 years ago

Looking to change my lineup.

Looking to trade Very nice baywatch for another pin.

Full LEDs recently torn down cleaned and waxed.

Really hoping to find a T3 but open to other options and would consider cash ontop.

#4284 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Can't believe this lasted the night, great deal and it was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks again for the trade!!!

#4285 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Quoted from jalpert:

Can't believe this lasted the night, great deal and it was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks again for the trade!!!

I know both of you and there is no pleasure in either of you.
Both of you need to get some games I want instead of the ones I already have so we can trade again.

#4286 4 years ago

Looking to buy AFMr-LE or TAF. Live in Denver and willing to drive. Thx.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “In search of AFMr-LE. I live in Denver, am willing to drive, and I’d like to see the machine and pick up. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell! Thx.”
2020-02-27
Denver, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 100 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “In search of TAF. I live in Denver, willing to drive, and I’d like to see the machine and pick up. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell! Thx.”
2020-02-27
Denver, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 116 times

#4287 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I know both of you and there is no pleasure in either of you.
Both of you need to get some games I want instead of the ones I already have so we can trade again.

Well I'm 49 today so just being a crusty old dude is par for the course . Sounds like we all have the same great taste in games, when an Aliens or Lebowski falls in my lap I'll remember that "no pleasure" comment haha.

#4288 4 years ago

Thinking about putting my TSPP up for trade along with two firepower’s. Ideally looking for AFM, TAF, TZ, MM, WCS, FT, Creature, white water, or maybe something else.

#4289 4 years ago

I am looking for a JP LE, if anyone in Colorado is considering selling theirs-please pm me. Thanks

#4290 4 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Hobbit by chance?

#4291 4 years ago

Hello, I’m looking for a MM Standard or LE. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “In search of MM LE or Standard. I live in Denver, CO and am willing to drive. Please let me know if you’re looking to sell. Thanks!”
2020-03-05
Denver, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 84 times

#4292 4 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic for sale in Parker, Colorado.

Posted on Craigslist here: denver.craigslist.org link

Joe

#4293 4 years ago

I would like to buy an Attack From Mars Remake LE. Let me know if you're a seller.

#4294 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a working firepower project?

#4295 4 years ago

Looking for a Guardians of the Galaxy if anyone is looking to sell one

#4296 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Anyone interested in a working firepower project?

If I didn't just pick up an ST:TNG this past weekend I'd really be interested. Out of curiosity....how much of a project? Price range? I've got to stop asking questions....my wife is going to kill me.

#4297 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

If I didn't just pick up an ST:TNG this past weekend I'd really be interested. Out of curiosity....how much of a project? Price range? I've got to stop asking questions....my wife is going to kill me.

A solid cleaning, displays unless I have some laying around, a few switches, maybe a coil, needs a battery holder unless I have one laying around, a transistor but I’ll do that this weekend, and maybe a few small things here and there. I played a few games on it last night and it actually played pretty good!!

#4298 4 years ago

Putting my restored Harlem Globetrotters up for sale this weekend. Fresh/touched up cabinet artwork, perfect backglass, original playfield in amazing shape, new boards, LED light upgrade (with fun blue/red color coordination), spinner/drop target stickers, LED displays, new flippers (also blue/red color coordinated), and replaced rubbers. PM me if you're interested in pics before the ad goes up or if you want to stop by and check it out.

#4299 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I would like to buy an Attack From Mars Remake LE. Let me know if you're a seller.

Not sure if I am close enough, drive isn’t bad. I have one with black trim, 256 plays

#4300 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Hello, I’m looking for a MM Standard or LE. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell.

Have an LE with color chip, and shaker in Nebraska

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Medieval Madness (Remake - LE)

Wanted! “In search of MM LE or Standard. I live in Denver, CO and am willing to drive. Please let me know if you’re looking to sell. Thanks!”

6 days ago

Denver, CO

Wanted

jaystapf

There are 7,452 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/86?hl=vongator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.