IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 150.
#4201 4 years ago

looking for a local Star Trek Pro for sale if anyone has any leads. Prefer HUO

Thanks,
Aaron

#4202 4 years ago

Still have my HUO Dialed In LE with Radcals on sale - marking down to $7500. Low play count and in fantastic condition. I'll post pictures in the marketplace this week. Located in Evergreen.

#4203 4 years ago

Anyone traveling through Salt Lake City want to bring an arcade game back?

#4204 4 years ago

Hey all,
Over the next week I am going to be listing 4-5 games for sale. I need to thin things out for new games next year. Trades aren't preferred but might consider if situation is right. In the end I'll need to sell 2-3 of them. So just an early heads up if any of the games below are ones you might be interested in hit me up in advance and the FS ads will be coming soon.
AFMLE Remake - HUO in perfect shape w/ topper.
Safecraker - Really nice example. No fade on cabinet, ColorDMD LED screen, new hinged flaps, support rails underneath, few other goodies
WCS - Probably the nicest example of this game you will see, was a full restore top to bottom
VP Cabs Virtual Pin - Upgraded computer, has all the games. I just don't know how to continue to expand it so moving on.
AMH or Phantom Of Opera - Original AMH I have owned since day one. The POTO is in good shape overall compared to most

#4205 4 years ago

Any arcade collectors on here? I pulled a 19” crt from a golden tee cab if anyone wants it. Hate to see it go in the trash. Works but needs a little TLC

#4206 4 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Any arcade collectors on here? I pulled a 19” crt from a golden tee cab if anyone wants it. Hate to see it go in the trash. Works but needs a little TLC

I'll take it. I'm in Littleton as well.

#4207 4 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Quoted from CoPinfan:

I'll take it. I'm in Littleton as well.

Nixpaints - If CoPinfan doesn't need it or can't get it, can I be next in line? A couple of weeks back I accidentally necked the 19" in my MAME project cabinet and haven't tracked down an acceptable donor tube yet.

#4208 4 years ago

I have a few arcade games available cheap. Lethal Enforcer II - Works and decent 25in. CRT monitor - and some compact arcade cabinets with 11 inch CRT monitors. One is vertical, two are horizontal.

Here in Loveland/Windsor.

#4209 4 years ago

Listed a very clean baywatch for sale on CL

If anyone is interested.
3k for a pinsider

#4210 4 years ago

I've got a set of Pinstadium lights I'm not going to use. Purchased for a Ripleys Believe It Or Not, I paid $260 shipped with a coupon, I would take $200.

Brand new, still in the container they were shipped to me in.

#4211 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I've got a set of Pinstadium lights I'm not going to use. Purchased for a Ripleys Believe It Or Not, I paid $260 shipped with a coupon, I would take $200.
Brand new, still in the container they were shipped to me in.

Are they universal? Been thinking about these for my Willy Wonka.

#4212 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Are they universal? Been thinking about these for my Willy Wonka.

Hey Russel, they are universal and will make Wonka really pop! I bought DeadPool from jalpert, he's a great seller.

Here's the install instructions for JJP:
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/#1519802076839-367a5f23-f38f

#4213 4 years ago

Thanks for answering. I had no idea if they were or not

Quoted from VonPinball:

Hey Russel, they are universal

#4214 4 years ago

I'll do $150 on the pinstadium lights. Any less and I'd go national.

Also, if anyone needs a ColorDMD LCD Sigma, I have one for sale at $350. It's in a Whitestar game so that's the mounts it comes with.

#4215 4 years ago

PM sent for Pinstadiums

Quoted from jalpert:

Also, if anyone needs a ColorDMD LCD Sigma, I have one for sale at $350. It's in a Whitestar game so that's the mounts it comes with.

#4216 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I will take them pm me

#4217 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a JP pro?

I bought it a month ago I’m not sure the plays my guess is 200-300

No issues

$5,000

#4218 4 years ago

Also moved my bay watch to 2750 firm.
If anyone is interested

#4219 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a couple sheets of voodoo glass? I bought a couple during the Cointaker black friday sale. Paid $200 each and about $20 each to ship. Will sell for $200 each.

Both sheets have been installed since I got them about a month ago.

Each glass comes with a bottle of Sparkle non-amonia glass cleaner, a $4.84 value.

#4220 4 years ago

Have a Bally Hot Doggin’ for $1,200, works, good BG, decent cabinet, Mylar on PF has kept it real nice, but a wear trail at the top arch and near outhole, mostly blue areas that would be easy touch up. Pm for pics

#4221 4 years ago

Anyone know of a Stranger Things on location in the Denver/Boulder area?

#4222 4 years ago

Greenwood Village 1up has a stranger things.

#4223 4 years ago

Wonderland Brewery also has it.

Hey ops - update pinball maps ASAP when you get the latest and greatest in. People want to come play!

Press Play will be getting a Stranger Things soonish...hoping for January 17th.

#4224 4 years ago

Actually, anyone can add to Pinball Map. I just added Stranger Things to Wonderland and 1up Greenwood.

#4225 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Actually, anyone can add to Pinball Map. I just added Stranger Things to Wonderland and 1up Greenwood

Thanks! Also, you need to update the Pinside map, and also the Pinmap App separately, they are not linked.

#4226 4 years ago

Hi all! Looking for my first pin. I’m leaning towards a NiB Star Wars Comic Variant. Before I pull the trigger on a new machine though, I wanted to see if anyone might have a used SW. Also interested in getting my hands on an old Doctor Who machine.

#4227 4 years ago
Quoted from jhummel:

Hi all! Looking for my first pin. I’m leaning towards a NiB Star Wars Comic Variant. Before I pull the trigger on a new machine though, I wanted to see if anyone might have a used SW. Also interested in getting my hands on an old Doctor Who machine.

I have a CQ Doctor Who that I'd sell. PM me.

#4228 4 years ago

I forgot I also have a sheet of SternHD glass in addition to two sheets of Voodoo glass.

$200 each, any two for $375, or all 3 for $500.

#4229 4 years ago

Selling my Iron Maiden Pro - has the Stern inner art blades, shaker motor, vireland's lens tree, and I replaced the 2 flat plastic Eddies' with Cyborg and Piece of Mind figures. Asking $4900 or will trade (+cash) for a Munsters Premium or LE. If interested, shoot me a PM and I can send a link to the pictures. Has an April 6, 2018 born date - so before the Clearcoat Chip/Puddle-gate.

Added over 4 years ago:

Also looking to buy a Munsters Premium outright if anyone has one or knows of one for sale.

#4230 4 years ago

Clearing out some of my games, caught the jukebox bug and cant stop buying them :/

Currently for sale
Bally Star Trek
Bally Hang Glider
Gottlieb Egg Head

coming soon
Gottlieb Round Up
Williams Oh Boy
Williams A-Go-Go
Williams Ski Club
Chicago Coin Juke Box
Bally Aladdin’s Castle

Open to trades and will be selling all the EMs in the 800-1200 range fully working

#4231 4 years ago

Any interest in a Funhouse plus cash trade for a HUO DP or JP2?

#4232 4 years ago

AFMLE is posted, local deals/pickup always preferred but can ship as well
I'll be listing my Safecracker soon as well(SUPER nice).

#4233 4 years ago

And the next one.

#4234 4 years ago

Both games above are still available as of now. Have some people that might pull the trigger but waiting to hear back. Always prefer local sale/pickup if possible

#4235 4 years ago

Aw man, I'm in Greeley and would love a Safecracker but not ready to drop 7G's on a machine right now. GLWS!

#4236 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO JP2 premium or LE, will pay $6800 for a premium or $8500 for a LE.

#4237 4 years ago

Looking for a MMr standard or LE or possibly TAF. Willing to purchase outright or I also have a MBr SE with LE Topper that I would be willing to trade plus/minus cash depending on the machine.

#4238 4 years ago

Anyone have a No Fear they want to sell?

#4239 4 years ago

My Shadow plus cash is up for trade for a Twilight Zone, Addams Family, Congo or White Water.

#4240 4 years ago

Selling/Trading Metallica Pro w/ ColorDMD. In my basement, but I have an escalara and can help move. Some shooter rail wear, otherwise perfect shape.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Second owner Metallica Pro for sale. Game plays perfectly and has lots of little upgrades and goodies as I like to mod my games. I've added side blades, speaker grill covers, a gl...”
2020-01-10
Denver, CO
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 105 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4241 4 years ago

Did anyone here pick up that Who Dunnit recently listed? I was just gonna move on it and then its gone. If so please let me know when your done with it as Id pick it up from you and have games for trade if interested. Thanks

#4242 4 years ago

Looking for a 1993 Jurassic Park in Colorado... Anyone out there looking to part with one? Thought I would start here before placing a “wanted” ad. Thanks!

#4243 4 years ago

Anyone have a good contact for arcade games?

I’m looking for a few
Area 51
Time crisis
Simpson’s
Turtles
Sunset riders
X men
Etc..

If anyone has a good contact please let me know
Thanks

#4244 4 years ago

At $3K I think whoever bought it did you a favor.

Quoted from Pinstein:

Did anyone here pick up that Who Dunnit recently listed? I was just gonna move on it and then its gone.

#4245 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I’m looking for a few
Area 51
Time crisis
Simpson’s
Turtles
Sunset riders
X men
Etc..
Thanks

Jon Exidy supplies games for the 1up locations, try his email in link.

http://www.arcade-classics.com/contact_me.html

#4246 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I’m looking for a few
Area 51
Time crisis
Simpson’s
Turtles
Sunset riders
X men
Etc..
Thanks

I have a Lethal Enforcers II looking to sell, cheap. Also a couple mini-cab JAMMA with CRT monitors.

#4247 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Join KLOV and watch the daily for sale ads. KLOV is to arcade games like Pinside is to pinball.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/index.php

#4248 4 years ago

Anyone have a HUO JP2 pro they want to sell so they can upgrade to a premium/LE? Will pay $5200 if it has the playfield art fix around the posts. Probably going to order a NIB in next few days if no interest.

#4249 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Melody Lane pinball machine that is in rough shape. i picked it up from a leaky garage and the playfield is essentially ruined with planking but the rest of it is in fairly decent shape. I am about to part it out but i would rather give it to someone that wants to do something with it besides turn it into a box of parts and an empty cabinet. If anyone has a project idea for it then you can have it for free I have pictures i can email anyone thats interested as well. If multiple people want it then it goes to the person with the best project idea ha

On another note i have a 1950 AMi model C jukebox for sale, its up on craigslist currently. Price is flexable and im open to trades

#4250 4 years ago

Looking for a Munsters Premium if anyone has one for sale or knows someone who does.

There are 7,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/85?hl=vonpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.