IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 150.
#4001 4 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Anyone here into arcades? I have a ton of parts, trackballs, joysticks, connectors, etc. Loaded up on these years ago when I was heavily into the JAMMA arcade machines. LMK.

Do you happen to have any of these available, or maybe something like it?

https://groovygamegear.com/webstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=365

Thanks

#4002 4 years ago

Who is grabbing the $3200 Firepower on CL

denver.craigslist.org link

probably a HEP restore

#4003 4 years ago

Hey guys...just moved to Northwest Kansas. Colorado and Denver are closer than the rest of kansas....can I be an honorary member of this club?

#4004 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Hey guys...just moved to Northwest Kansas. Colorado and Denver are closer than the rest of kansas....can I be an honorary member of this club?

yeah, just sell/trade me that whirlwind and we are good

#4005 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

yeah, just sell/trade me that whirlwind and we are good

Oh my....I’m not sure you could afford it! Haha! It’s a HUO mint condition game. All LED with LEDOCD board, hooked up to a powered subwoofer. How about a super duper nice WCS94 or I500 instead?

#4006 4 years ago

Hmmmm I 500 with delivery? I have cold beer!

#4007 4 years ago

Hmmmm WCS94 with delivery? I have colder beer!

#4009 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Package deal for both?

psst, get the whirlwind too and then you can probably work on getting my skateball

#4010 4 years ago

PM with any interest/offers. That MET pro in Colorado Springs really has me drooling.....hint hint!

#4011 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

PM with any interest/offers. That MET pro in Colorado Springs really has me drooling.....hint hint!

Expand that wish list out unless there is really only 4 games you are interested in ever again.

#4012 4 years ago

Posted my Black Pyramid on CL

boulder.craigslist.org link

I may have put the price too high, but I figured it's always easier to negociate down vs upwards

#black-pyramid

#4013 4 years ago

Hey CO Pinsiders - I have listed my FGY in the marketplace. PM if interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Family Guy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game has been in my collection since December 2007. I am the second owner. It has never been routed. Includes manual and Stern factory goodie bag with spare target decals and bu...”
2019-09-02
Denver, CO
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 227 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4014 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Hey CO Pinsiders - I have listed my FGY in the marketplace. PM if interested.

Machine - For Sale

Family Guy

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game has been in my collection since December 2007. I am the second owner. It has never been routed. Includes manual and Stern factory goodie bag with spare target decals and bu...”

9 hours ago

Denver, CO

RandyV

It looks really nice! I only wish it was a title I would be interested in buying.

Good luck with the sale.

#4015 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

It looks really nice! I only wish it was a title I would be interested in buying.
Good luck with the sale.

Thanks - sale pending.

#4016 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Thanks - sale pending.

I didn’t think it would take long. Good condition and fair price.

#4017 4 years ago

I was too slow on the draw for Family Guy.

Everyone else thinking about selling their pins have ‘em up on Pinside/Craigslist? Just sold Metallica and don’t want to buy NIB if I can avoid it

#4018 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-got-my-first-pinpossibly-found-some-issueshelp#post-5186183

Someone bought one of those Dacono CL games and isn’t happy...I don’t know seller

#4019 4 years ago

If anyone has a WPT they decide to sell, PM me first. Flip on!

#4020 4 years ago

In case anyone is interested. Not my listing. Thought I would share.

cosprings.craigslist.org link

#4021 4 years ago

I’m selling my HUO iron man original run. Asking $4600

#4022 4 years ago

My buddy has a Popeye for sale or trade if anyone is interested I can connect you two.

#4023 4 years ago

I am selling a huo Elvis LE w mods and topper- 5500

Open to trades

#4025 4 years ago

If anyone is selling an AFM or MM, remake or original, let me know.

Thanks.

#4026 4 years ago

Have a Stern Ali I would sell currently.
Cabinet is weathered and faded, back glass is mostly there, but flaking and faded. Been taped up on back side.
Play field is typical wear, not awful.
Plays great, and a hard to find game.
$1,000. Pm for pics

#4027 4 years ago

I am looking for a High Speed. A friend's wife has contacted me and would like to get one for her husbands birthday. It needs to be in better than average condition and 100% functional. Please let me know if you have one and are willing to part with it.

Thanks

#4028 4 years ago

Hey all, I'm overflowing and I'm gonna have to get rid of a few. Most likely that will be available are NBA Fastbreak , Dirty Harry , WCS (collector quality), possibly my SafeCracker , possibly my AFMLE Remake
If anyone has possible interest in any of those let me know and we can discuss. I'll probably get formal sale ads together this week

#4029 4 years ago

I need Elvira funds. I have for sale a very nice Embryon, a tricked out Pharaoh and a gorgeous Big Guns. PM for pricing if interested.

#4030 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Majorettes and Gottlieb Sky Line available if anyone is interested.

Also a very nice Bally Playboy (cleared original PF, repainted cabinet). I could be talked out of a very nice DE Time Machine (NOS plastics and ramps) and Gottlieb Haunted House.

#4031 4 years ago

Thanks to those interested. The Pharaoh and Embryon are sold. Still have the Big Guns available. Ive heard it actually does quite good on route. This is a minty copy too freshly shopped and LED'd!

#4032 4 years ago

Anybody have Deadpool Premium they want to let go?

Added over 5 years ago:

Got it

#4033 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Anybody have Deadpool Premium they want to let go?

Also looking for nice TSPP.

#4034 4 years ago

I have a beautiful TWD LE for sale. With color DMD. $7300.

#4035 4 years ago

I am interested in finding and playing a Truck Stop. Anyone know where I can check one out? I think the layout looks really interesting and I am curious if I would dig it or not?

-Still looking for a Spyhunter arcade if anyone has one for sale?

#4036 4 years ago

I have a Shadow, Data East Star Wars, project Vector, Cirqus Voltaire and a World Cup Soccer 94 ready for a new home. PM me if interested.

#4037 4 years ago

I have a very nice baywatch for sale if someone is interested

#4038 4 years ago

Looking to get this moved, local pickup would be great but can ship as well and have done so many times. I'll be listing a Dirty Harry for sale as well shortly and can do discount for both together.

#4039 4 years ago

And here is Dirty Harry, local pickup would be great but can ship as well and have done so many times. Happy to offer addtional discount for this and NBAFB together.

#4040 4 years ago

One of my friends has this pachinko machine for sale. denver.craigslist.org link
I'm considering it but have no clue how to fix them. No idea if it even works. Easy to find parts and fix them?

#4041 4 years ago

I recently got a walking dead pro, love it so much I want to trade for a premium.

Let me know if anyone is interested in a trade or has a premium (or maybe LE) for sale.

#4042 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I have a beautiful TWD LE for sale. With color DMD. $7300.

Quoted from jalpert:

I recently got a walking dead pro, love it so much I want to trade for a premium.
Let me know if anyone is interested in a trade or has a premium (or maybe LE) for sale.

#4043 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

The pro plays MUCH better IMHO. Make sure you go play the prem before actually buying.

#4044 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The pro plays MUCH better IMHO. Make sure you go play the prem before actually buying.

Premium all the way, I love the extras, won't say it necessarily enhances the game play but adds a few extra dimensions to an already amazing game. Still one of my favorites to this day.

#4045 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Premium all the way, I love the extras, won't say it necessarily enhances the game play but adds a few extra dimensions to an already amazing game. Still one of my favorites to this day.

To each their own, but lift ramp and crossbow ruin it for me.

#4046 4 years ago
Quoted from angus:

One of my friends has this pachinko machine for sale. denver.craigslist.org link
I'm considering it but have no clue how to fix them. No idea if it even works. Easy to find parts and fix them?

Many (most?) pachinko games of that era are entirely mechanical and just use electricity to flash a few lights when balls go through the appropriate switches. Like anything they may need a good cleaning to work well which means disassembling and cleaning individual parts. If you enjoy mechanical puzzles these can be a lot of fun to figure out.

I needed one part for my pachinko which I printed myself after finding the design on thingiverse.com. You'll also want to look into balls for the game. These games usually use several hundred balls if I recall. Otherwise you have to refill them often. And you'll probably need some kind of box at the bottom to catch the balls.

#4047 4 years ago
Quoted from MMGB:

I have a Shadow, Data East Star Wars, project Vector, Cirqus Voltaire and a World Cup Soccer 94 ready for a new home. PM me if interested.

Thanks for all the interest. Vector, Cirqus Voltaire, and Shadow are sold. Still interest in DESW and WCS94, if they don’t sell I’ll just keep them in the lineup.

#4048 4 years ago

I realize this isn't really FS/FT, but does anyone know a good place in the Denver metro area to get pinball powder coating done (legs, coin door, rails etc.)? I've never gotten anything powder coated before. Do the items need to be stripped of old paint before having them powder coated?

#4049 4 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

pinball powder coating

Search “powder” in this thread, I know that question has been asked. Should be suggestions.

#4050 4 years ago

Thanks for the tip. Looks like Roadrunner and Powder Coating Specialties have been suggested.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/81?hl=dontpanicflip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.