IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 149.
#3951 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

so who is gonna sign all the legal documents and get video tapped taking that judge dredd outta some dudes basement for a cool $2900?

There's already damage to the wall! (if you look closely at the pictures)

#3952 4 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a nice T2 or Deadpool pro?

#3953 4 years ago

AFM for sale https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/56966526

I'm in Salt Lake City but would deliver to Grand Junction which is about halfway between Denver.

#3954 4 years ago

Looking for a MMR standard or AFM special remake if anyone wanting to part. (Sorry not looking for an 8hr drive from Denver and back to pickup).

#3955 4 years ago

I will be driving through the Denver area (via Albuquerque, btw) in a week or so. If anyone is interested in a collector-quality Avatar LE with LCD ColorDMD and other nice mods ($5500), I can easily bring it to a friend's in Brighton. I can also bring a Sega Lost World:Jurassic Park that is in exceptionally nice shape (looks HUO) and has an LED ColorDMD ($3200). PM me for pictures and more info. I have plenty of references available, and I will donate to Pinside if I make any sales. Cash only, no trades. Thanks! -Michael

#3956 4 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

If anyone is interested in a collector-quality Avatar LE with LCD ColorDMD and other nice mods

I really enjoyed having an Avatar LE for awhile, underrated game, if I wasn't already overflowing I'd probably grab one again.

#3957 4 years ago

#adventures-of-rocky-and-bullwinkle-and-friends still up for sale. PM me if you'd like to take a look.

denver.craigslist.org link

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD

#3958 4 years ago

I would be interested is moving my Ghostbusters Premium for sale or trade.

#3959 4 years ago

Final 16 of A at Pinburgh just got locked in. Two Coloradoans! holla to Escher and Jordan!

#3961 4 years ago

congrats ryanwanger for winning the intergalatic pinball championships. woohooo!!!

#3962 4 years ago
Quoted from Peak-Pin:

I have a customer in Greeley who has a backbox only for a Classic Stern Trident (no lower cab or playfield -- damaged in flood). Free to anyone who comes to get it. The blackglass is missing some paint in spots, but looks like in areas that would be easily touched up. The displays are all there, but no cable/harnesses. Has sound board, MPU, and lamp driver boards (missing power/driver board). Unknown if the displays or boards work.
A few photos here:
https://peakpinball.com/pics/IMG_2638.JPG
https://peakpinball.com/pics/IMG_2639.JPG
https://peakpinball.com/pics/IMG_2640.JPG
Let me know if interested and I'll pass along his contact info.

I need that.
Any chance you are coming to the Houston pinball and arcade expo?

#3963 4 years ago

congrats ryanwanger for winning the intergalatic pinball championships. woohooo!!!

Congrats Ryan! Free LEDs for everyone for life from the grand master!

#3964 4 years ago

Not a for sale post...but moving out here from SoCal and how in the world do you guys get your pins in the basement? Anyone know where to rent a stair climber thingy? I am in Castle Pines.

#3965 4 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Not a for sale post...but moving out here from SoCal and how in the world do you guys get your pins in the basement? Anyone know where to rent a stair climber thingy? I am in Castle Pines.

When do you need it? You can borrow my Escalera for a few days, but I'm an hour away.

If you move games more than once a year or so, I'd recommend buying one. It gets old asking for help. (I set up a craigslist alert and it took me over 6 months to find a used one at a reasonable price).

#3966 4 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

I have an Escalera too. I'm in Highlands Ranch so much closer than Ryan. Happy to let you borrow it. PM me and we can work out details if you are interested.

#3967 4 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

ryanwanger Here's the list of songs but I don't have a mapping between old/new without loading it up and running through each song:
1. Mr. Mastodon Farm
2. Thrills
3. War Pigs (High Scores)
4. Satan is my Motor
5. Sheep go to Heaven
6. Comanche
7. End of the Movie
8. Nugget
9. Rock and Roll Lifestyle
10. Opera Singer
11. Pentagram
12. Short Skirt/Long Jacket (End of Match Scene)

If it was Arco Arena instead of Sheep go to Heaven, I’d be all over this!

#3968 4 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Get an appliance dolly from harbor freight and enlist the help of a friend. Buy the friend some beer

#3969 4 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Get an appliance dolly from harbor freight and enlist the help of a friend. Buy the friend some beer

I've got an appliance dolly and built-in labor with my 16 year old son. God help me when he's off to college in a couple years - I can get pins down my two-turn basement staircase by myself but not up. I'll need to stock up on beer.

#3970 4 years ago

Thank you everyone! Hope to meet a lot of you soon!!!

#3971 4 years ago

Fellas, come on! This was our chance to let the new guy think we are all mountain men who just man handle these machines wherever we want them!

#3972 4 years ago

Fellas, come on! This was our chance to let the new guy think we are all mountain men who just man handle these machines wherever we want them!

Right on...when I moved to my new place I carried all 10 games by myself to the basement. Including Hobbit and STTNG

#3973 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Right on...when I moved to my new place I carried all 10 games by myself to the basement. Including Hobbit and STTNG

At the same time with only one hand

#3974 4 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Welcome to Colorado. You'll find our hazing program quite unique and fun. Stop by to pay your first months dues and I show you what games need to be shopped out.

#3975 4 years ago

For the move in all you need is a harbor freight appliance dolly and a friend. For the move out, you're going to buy an escalera. Speaking from experience here

#3976 4 years ago

Looking for a Spyhunter arcade-any leads are appreciated. Thanks

#3977 4 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

My next home WILL have a walk out basement

#3978 4 years ago

Now that Iron Maiden is on the way out, I got serious about getting rid of Metallica Premium. Message me if interested. Here is the ad:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Metallica Premium with only 658 plays and a plethora of mods: - ColorDMD - Full Snake Mod - Flame ramp gate mods - Sparky Plunger - Custom LED Lighting - Graveyard arch -...”
2019-08-07
Fort Collins, CO
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 315 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3979 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

If you move games more than once a year or so, I'd recommend buying one.

I call mine prepaid health care...

/Mark

#3980 4 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

My next home WILL have a walk out basement

You saw how I chose my new house, there was NO way it wouldn't have a walk out basement! Still not super easy to move pins around it but way better than dealing with multiple flights of stairs!

#3981 4 years ago

Lowered Rocky and Bullwinkle to $1900.

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD

#3982 4 years ago

Had a guy interested in this so took some photos and stuff then he backed out so figured I'd make an ad if anyone else is interested in a 720º arcade. Not mint, but plays 100% details in the ad.

Other - For Trade
“I have a 720º arcade game for sale or trade. No shipping - game is located in Fort Collins, CO 80524 Would consider trades +/- cash for a pinball machine exidy's price guide has...”
2019-08-07
Fort Collins, CO
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 684 times

#3983 4 years ago

Reduced price on a beautiful GOT LE

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Game of Thrones LE pinball machine. First owner. Very low plays (85 at the time of this posting) and looks like new. I few nice mods have been added. Please pm me with any ques...”
2019-07-25
Denver, CO
6,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 297 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3984 4 years ago

Making space in the game room - Super Nova for sale to Colo pinsider.

Machine - For Sale
Super Nova Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fun 1980 4-player pin. Hit targets to spin "Space Lab" - determines which one of 12 bonus features to shoot.”
2019-08-11
Thornton, CO
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 198 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3985 4 years ago

Slim chance, but looking for one of the following: Harlem Globetrotters, Stern Stars, or Alien Star. PM me if you're interested in parting with one of these. Also, next house will have a walk-out basement because moving pins this often sucks.

#3986 4 years ago

Looking for the following:
- Total Nuclear Annihilation
- Aerosmith (Pro)
- Star Wars (Pro)

Willing to travel to pick up the game.

Added over 5 years ago:

Aerosmith Found. Still looking for Total Nuclear Annihilation and Stern Star Wars.

#3987 4 years ago

Selling a MET pro but up for a trade for a GOT pro, DP pro, TNA or ACNC if anyone is interested.

#3988 4 years ago

Anyone have an X files or Dodge Viper for sale?

#3989 4 years ago

I have a very nice big guns for sale or trade and am looking to get into a bksor pro.

#3990 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I have a very nice big guns for sale or trade and am looking to get into a bksor pro.

GLWS, I Love my BKSOR.

#3991 4 years ago

I'm in the market for a BKSOR Premium myself and I'm selling my low mileage 2015 Harley Davidson Sportster to raise funds. If anyone has a BKSOR Premium and would be interested in a trade +/- cash, hit me up. Here are the details, pictures, and video of the bike:

#3992 4 years ago

Just listed a walking dead pro on Craigslist. Also thinking of selling my haunted house converted to multiball. Let me know if you are interested.

#3993 4 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Just listed a walking dead pro on Craigslist. Also thinking of selling my haunted house converted to multiball. Let me know if you are interested.

Pm sent

#3994 4 years ago

Anyone checking out this dusty storage unit?:

#3995 4 years ago

That bowler ten strike is rare-ish but needs a full restore

#3996 4 years ago

What are greatcondition Dialed In LE’s going for now days?

#3997 4 years ago

For gods sake will someone buy this? It’s only $15, I’ll pay if someone picks it up just to get it off CL.

#3998 4 years ago

Might be a long shot but does anyone have any classic stern cabinets laying around?

#3999 4 years ago

Anyone here into arcades? I have a ton of parts, trackballs, joysticks, connectors, etc. Loaded up on these years ago when I was heavily into the JAMMA arcade machines. LMK.

#4000 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

For gods sake will someone buy this? It’s only $15, I’ll pay if someone picks it up just to get it off CL.

I’m waiting for it to drop to $10.

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 149.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/80?hl=nixpaints and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.