IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 150.
#351 9 years ago

Saw the WOZ post, cracked me up. Here it is for the record.

Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine new in 2014 - half price - $4500 (North Denver)

I was one of the first to receive this game when it came out last year and sadly it's been nothing but trouble for me. I've never had a pinball machine and am not the engineer that the manufacture, Jersey Jack, expects me to be. I don't know how to fix a pinball machine and it just requires too much regular maintaince. I'll go play it at places in town when I can and rid myself of this asap. I highly recommend you know what you're doing with these before buying one. I paid $9000 18 months ago, got it less than a year ago, and it's yours for half price.

#352 9 years ago

I contacted them to see what is going on with it. Maybe I can get a cheap WOZ and have someone come in and repair it.

#353 9 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

I contacted them to see what is going on with it. Maybe I can get a cheap WOZ and have someone come in and repair it.

Pretty sure it's not a real ad. I guess you never know, though. Let us know if you hear back.

#354 9 years ago

Will do.

#355 9 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

The card practically writes itself!

Funny thing is I bought her a Black Rose on Saturday! Just in time for Valentines day! She was so excited. When it shows up I bet she will start crying she has been wanting that game for a while. Now the big wait for the LOTR VE begins.

#356 9 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Pretty sure it's not a real ad. I guess you never know, though. Let us know if you hear back.

emailed them...no response

#357 9 years ago

denver.craigslist.org link Little pricey but has upgrades.

#359 9 years ago

Little pricey but has upgrades.

#360 9 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Think I talked to someone that looked at that and said it wasn't so great in person...not sure if it's the same one.

#361 9 years ago

Good to know. I have a who dunnit I'm going to look at and possibly pick up tomorrow.

#362 9 years ago

The guy with the WOZ contacted me back but was super weird when I asked to come look at it. Felt a bit fishy to me.

#363 9 years ago

I actually got a reply text and sounds like lots of people jumped all over it. May be legit but sounds like he's going down the list in order so not much chance for me.

#364 9 years ago

Reply I got today, I think I emailed with 20 minutes of the add.

Thank you for your consideration. There has been overwhelming response. The most fair way I can unload this is to contact the first person who responded last night and negotiate from there.

#365 9 years ago

Maybe you've got a shot then. Let us know if he gets back to you.

#366 9 years ago

I tried to go look at it today too. I said i had cash in hand and he pretty much blew me off

#367 9 years ago

I think he may have figured out the hard way that he under priced it. Nice for a change but brings out all the competition.

#369 9 years ago

Might be decent price despite no upgrades.

#370 9 years ago

Any of you northern Colorado guys happen to be in Loveland, stop by and introduce yourself. My business jus happens to have a game room attached, although nothing to do with the business, it's our R&R place to hang out. Plus, a car parlor is part of it.

#371 9 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Any of you northern Colorado guys happen to be in Loveland, stop by and introduce yourself. My business jus happens to have a game room attached, although nothing to do with the business, it's our R&R place to hang out. Plus, a car parlor is part of it.

What business and where are you at? I am in Loveland quite a bit and always happy to swing by and play some pins and met the "locals"

Post edited by bemmett: My 5th grade spelling

#372 9 years ago

Directly across from the Ranch, west side of Hwy. 25. It's the tall glass front building with wooden vertical beams, right next door to Champion Windows. Caspers, 5840 Byrd Dr.

#373 9 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Directly across from the Ranch, west side of Hwy. 25. It's the tall glass front building with wooden vertical beams, right next door to Champion Windows. Caspers, 5840 Byrd Dr.

Sweet...I'll definitely stop by and say hi some time.

--Luke

#374 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Dano said:

Think I talked to someone that looked at that and said it wasn't so great in person...not sure if it's the same one.

Different game, this Sorcerer is supposed to be nice, price firm....

#375 9 years ago

I am happy to transport either of these games for CHEAP to Boulder area to help out a buddy with the potential sale. Traveling there with room for 1 game (could likely fit both if heads off) on March 21st

Flanker has top notch game FYI.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-spiderman-5k-obo-se-wisc#post-2244041

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-xmenle-wolvy-55kobo-sewisc

#376 9 years ago

I can Vouch for Flanker and Whysnow. Both great assets to the pinball community

#377 9 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

John is a great guy. Stopped by his shop and checked out his collection (which has some very nice pins) and also got a tour of his company. Worth the visit!

#378 9 years ago

Not sure if I'll be able to make this myself but thought I'd add a link here in case anyone in the Denver area's interested in checking out WWE at what looks to be a nice location with a few other pins as well:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-launch-party-denver-co-fri-feb-20-7pm

#379 9 years ago

willing to trade a very nice T2 and DM for a routed SM or IM with cash.

#380 9 years ago

trade bump

P1020474.JPGP1020474.JPG P1020153.JPGP1020153.JPG
#382 9 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Wtb hook. Anyone? Anyone?

Was one on CL a few months back...not sure if it sold

#384 9 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Wtb hook. Anyone? Anyone?

There is one at Mirage Games

Hook, 1992 Data East: 1995
In very nice condition. We accept Visa/MC and PayPal. Shipping is no problem.
Mirage Games, Phone: 303 884-8786
Littleton, Colorado

#385 9 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

There is one at Mirage Games
Hook, 1992 Data East: 1995
In very nice condition. We accept Visa/MC and PayPal. Shipping is no problem.
Mirage Games, Phone: 303 884-8786
Littleton, Colorado

i played the one at mirage. Its in decent shape but has the normal Data East problem of ball detection on a drain.

#387 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not sure if I'll be able to make this myself but thought I'd add a link here in case anyone in the Denver area's interested in checking out WWE at what looks to be a nice location with a few other pins as well:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-launch-party-denver-co-fri-feb-20-7pm

For anyone who was thinking about attending, this event has been rescheduled (date TBA) due to the snow.

#388 9 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Has anyone ever bought from mirage?

I have. I bought a Doodle Bug from him a few weeks ago and it was a smooth transaction. Mike at Mirage is a good guy. The arcade there is pretty cool. A lot of games and some of them are on free play.

--Luke

#389 9 years ago

Do they negotiate? I might have to take a trip up there

#390 9 years ago

denver.craigslist.org link

Black Knight 2000 As is - board issues $1100
Bugs Bunny - $2200
Demolition Man - $2800
Lord of the Rings (with led back box, pro sound system, full let kit.) $6200
Lost World 1989 $1800
Shrek $4500
Simpsons Full LED kit $4500
Whipe Out $1800
Who Dunnit Full LED kit -$2800
Pennat Fever - $1100
No Good Golfers - $2600
Revenge From Mars - $1800
AC/DC Lucy Edition - $6500
Star Trek LE # 586 HUO - $8250
Wizard of OZ Limited Edition - HUO - $8000
Corvette AS IS - 2800
Creature From the Black Lagoon $4000
Whirl Wind - AS IS $2200
Red and Teds AS IS 2600
Getaway - AS IS $2200
Playboy Stern - $3300

#391 9 years ago

Some are a little high but not totally out of line. Lots to pick from there as well.

#392 9 years ago

I emailed them twice off their website last week and even used the contact us button for a fish tales they have, no reply at all.

Wish I could afford that Luci!

#393 9 years ago

I'm guessing it's the coin drops here. Looks like you can buy it right on the website if you were trying to get the FT.

#394 9 years ago

T2 and demo mang bump for some solid real players in co.

T2 is immaculate, Demo is in better than most condition.

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

I emailed them twice off their website last week and even used the contact us button for a Fish Tales they have, no reply at all.
Wish I could afford that Luci!

Be careful! Coin Drop Here reviews in past have been mixed especially on RGP. I've had same problem in past of emailing and getting no replies.

#396 9 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I've had same problem in past of emailing and getting no replies.

Me too.

#397 9 years ago
#398 9 years ago

Me three! Makes it kinda tough - you gotta go up to grand lake to check anything out...

#399 9 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Found this on C-list. Despite the crappy pictures I'm trying to find out what version it is.
denver.craigslist.org link

condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Stern
model name / number: Ac/Dc

more ads by this user
Sterns AC/DC pinball machine. Price lowered. More fun than you deserve to have! I spoiled myself with it and you should too! Approximately 300 games played no damage or malfunctions.

Braved my way through the snow for this today after he acepted my email offer of $3850, heck ony 300 plays I figured it was good deal.

Imagine the look on his face when i fipped through the audits and it was actually 1,800 plays and had two tech alerts. Almost went home, but checked it out good, offered a little less and brought home. He was an AC/DC fan, had no clue about pins. Wanted a premium, but this was more in my $$ range.

#400 9 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Stern
model name / number: Ac/Dc
more ads by this user
Sterns AC/DC pinball machine. Price lowered. More fun than you deserve to have! I spoiled myself with it and you should too! Approximately 300 games played no damage or malfunctions.
Braved my way through the snow for this today after he acepted my email offer of $3850, heck ony 300 plays I figured it was good deal.
Imagine the look on his face when i fipped through the audits and it was actually 1,800 plays and had two tech alerts. Almost went home, but checked it out good, offered a little less and brought home. He was an AC/DC fan, had no clue about pins. Wanted a premium, but this was more in my $$ range.

Wow, congrats on the new pin. Was he lying about the number of plays? Or did he just not even know how to check the audits? If the condition was good, sounds like you got a nice deal. AC/DC is up near the top of my list for next pin!

There are 7,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.