IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 150.
#3901 4 years ago

Anyone have a Deadpool Premium/LE they might want to sell or trade?

#3902 4 years ago

Has anyone made an offer on that Charlies Angels for $2900? What a steal!

#3904 4 years ago

I’ve decided to sell: TWD LE, XMen LE, GOT LE, and my heavily modded HUO Tron. Lmk.

#3905 4 years ago

Looking for an EarthShaker

#3906 4 years ago

Grab a Tri Zone for $250...

denver.craigslist.org link

#3907 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Grab a Tri Zone for $250...

"only needs reprogramming" aka needs all new boards?

#3908 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

"only needs reprogramming" aka needs all new boards?

Ya, I was wondering on the "reprogramming" as well. The guy selling it has been in the pinball business for decades and usually asks top dollar for player-quality pins. There must be a reason he's not touching this one.

#3909 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

There must be a reason he's not touching this one.

Probably just a fuse

#3910 4 years ago

After re-reading the CL post for TriZone:

Williams
TRI ZONE
(unsure of the year)
Only needs reprogramming
Universal Sales & Leasing
For Reprogramming
250.00/OBO

...I'm thinking it's not Todd that's selling it. Maybe the seller is referencing Todd/Universal Sales as a place to get it "re-programmed". That would make more sense. If it's all there, certainly worth $250 but I've got too many projects in play right now to contact the seller with questions....I'd wind up buying it, probably!

#3911 4 years ago

I've got a player's condition Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle up for sale, would also trade toward a LOTR.

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD

#3912 4 years ago

Im selling my HUO Oktoberfest if anyone is interested.

#3913 4 years ago

I'm tempted to buy that Harlem backglass just so I can stop being tricked into thinking I can buy the entire game for $250. Every 24 hours, nonetheless. :-/

#3914 4 years ago

Louisville - May post a few pins for sale from home Charlie’s Angels, Johnny Mnuemonic, Metallica Pro HUO (sale pending) and looking to move some from the arcade Viking, Monte Carlo (EM), Champion Pub, Kiss Premium, Jokerz, plus a few arcade games

#3915 4 years ago

Anyone in the Denver area driving out to San Francisco (for CAX maybe) who might have room for an upright arcade game? I found one that I have been after for a while and would certainly pay someone for their time and efforts to get it to me out here. If so, please do send me a PM. Thanks.

#3916 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'm tempted to buy that Harlem backglass just so I can stop being tricked into thinking I can buy the entire game for $250. Every 24 hours, nonetheless. :-/

Please take that classic pinball baseball game, too.

That's a dedicated seller, right there.

#3917 4 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

That's a dedicated seller, right there.

LMAO

#3918 4 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Please take that classic pinball baseball game, too.

While we're at it, that guy with the endless "inventory" of Macbooks also needs to go away.

#3919 4 years ago

I'm interested in trading for a NIB Black Knight Sword of Rage Premium. What I have to offer in trade:

- 2015 Harley Davidson Sportster XL1200C motorcycle in "Superior Blue"
- Less than 900 miles!
- Clear title
- Florida bike - I'm the original owner, purchased new in Orlando in 2015
- Practically showroom new - spent the better part of 2 years in storage during my relocation to Colorado
- Bone stock, no mods, no scratches, never laid down. Includes leather fork bag and a fitted Harley Davidson indoor cover

See and hear the bike in this video (taken today, July 16):

I'll be selling this for $8500 but I'd much rather work out a straight-up trade for a NIB BKSOR Premium (list price $7499). You'll be coming out at least $1K on top with this trade, even more if you're a Stern dealer and are getting BKSOR pins under the list price of us normal folk. Why am I willing to do that? I'm motivated....if I sell the bike for $8500 cash, my wife will want me to put the $$ into our savings. If I make a trade, I won't hit that scenario, and I really want a NIB BKSOR Premium to be sitting next to my 1980 BK in our rec room.

I'd consider trading for a lightly used, documented HUO example of BKSOR Premium but I'd have to have some amount of cash come my way with the pin.

PM me if you're interested and/or want to see more detailed photos. Test rides ok for serious inquiries but must show motorcycle endorsement on your drivers license.

#3920 4 years ago

Alpine Club for sale -$350. Williams single player EM game with a snow skiing theme made in February of 1965. It features 4 flippers, 4 pop bumpers, 3 passive bumpers, 2 slingshots, 2 kick-out holes, 1 standup target, and a right outlane ball return gate.

The game appears to be all there although I don't know if it works or not.

For local pickup only.

#3921 4 years ago

I've got an Iron Maiden PRO I'm looking to trade for one of the following (=/+/- cash): Star Trek (Pro), Ghostbusters (Pro), The Walking Dead (Pro), or Game of Thrones (Pro/Premium).

#3922 4 years ago

I've got a Metallica Pro posted for sale on Craigslist if anyone is interested......

cosprings.craigslist.org link

#3923 4 years ago

anyone have a roller-coaster tycoon for sale/trade

#3924 4 years ago

You needing a coffee table or something Dave?

#3925 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

You needing a coffee table or something Dave?

Getting married in a month and the lady digs it.

Happy wife happy life right ?

#3926 4 years ago

Congrats on both!

#3927 4 years ago

Awesome, congrats!

#3928 4 years ago

Congrats Dave!

#3929 4 years ago

Congrats InfiniteLives !

#3930 4 years ago

Decided to get serious about getting rid of Iron Maiden. To sweeten the deal, I'm throwing in the SD card that replaces Iron Maiden music with Cake, LOL:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I've got an Iron Maiden Pro up for sale here in Fort Collins, CO. 1,173 plays since I purchased it new in box in 2018 (image attached). Game has seen two other home locations (te...”
2019-07-24
Fort Collins, CO
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 437 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3931 4 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

I'm throwing in the SD card that replaces Iron Maiden music with Cake, LOL

Got a song mapping handy?

Cyborg MB -> "...and the muscular cyborg German dudes - dance with sexy French Canadians. While the overweight Americans wear their patriotic jumpsuits"?

#3932 4 years ago

ryanwanger Here's the list of songs but I don't have a mapping between old/new without loading it up and running through each song:
1. Mr. Mastodon Farm
2. Thrills
3. War Pigs (High Scores)
4. Satan is my Motor
5. Sheep go to Heaven
6. Comanche
7. End of the Movie
8. Nugget
9. Rock and Roll Lifestyle
10. Opera Singer
11. Pentagram
12. Short Skirt/Long Jacket (End of Match Scene)

#3933 4 years ago

Time to move along the very first game I bought: High Speed.

Cabinet is okay. Playfield has original mylar. It has had longstanding issues with blowing fuses randomly, but a few months ago I tightened down all the screws on the boards in the backbox (and added one or two that were missing), and since then it's only happened once.

Comet LEDs (of course), and plays as it should. Message me if interested. I haven't researched price yet, but will do so if there is interest.

#3934 4 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Decided to get serious about getting rid of Iron Maiden. To sweeten the deal, I'm throwing in the SD card that replaces Iron Maiden music with Cake, LOL:
dontpanicflip

do i smell a jurassic park coming to the neighborhood

also, thanks everyone for the congratulations!

#3935 4 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Anyone in the Denver area driving out to San Francisco (for CAX maybe) who might have room for an upright arcade game? I found one that I have been after for a while and would certainly pay someone for their time and efforts to get it to me out here. If so, please do send me a PM. Thanks.

Last minute bump...

There's a game a seller has out there in his basement. I have a friend in Denver who can store the game for me if necessary. I'm just having a really hard time finding someone who transports games to pick it up and deliver it to San Francisco, understandably so. If anyone has time and interest in getting it and bringing it to my friend's house in Denver, I can certainly pay you for your time and efforts.

I know this is asking a lot, so I realize that this is not only a last minute bump but also a "not likely gonna happen" bump...

Thanks for looking.

#3936 4 years ago

There is one for sale in steele ND. Not mine, and a bit far for you I guess.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/710977739327969/

#3937 4 years ago

I have a beautiful HUO Houdini that's on the chopping block. A few modes. I will let it go at a very fair price. Just fund raising for a JPLE. pm if interested.

#3938 4 years ago

so who is gonna sign all the legal documents and get video tapped taking that judge dredd outta some dudes basement for a cool $2900?

#3939 4 years ago

so who is gonna sign all the legal documents and get video tapped taking that judge dredd outta some dudes basement for a cool $2900?

Hilarious. Who hurt that guy before? I almost feel like trying to waste his time.

#3940 4 years ago

I'll charge $500 for the legal document preparation and another $200 for the pre and post photos of the house to assure there is no damage. After the damage occurs I will charge $300 for the repairs. You can't beat this deal for coverage and peace of mind and a Judge Dredd

#3941 4 years ago
Quoted from soapblox:

Hilarious. Who hurt that guy before? I almost feel like trying to waste his time.

offer a counter claim to allowing him to video tape you in exchange for all royalties from any money made from the videos

#3942 4 years ago

I have Bobby Orr power play and mr and mrs Pacman for sale. You can see them on Craigslist. Also have a defender cocktail and possibly a Nintendo super Mario bros for sale.

#3943 4 years ago

exchange for all royalties from any money made from the videos

Video tape him video taping you and refuse to explain why. Just say, “you’ll see”

#3944 4 years ago

i say go thru all the hoops with him and when it becomes time to put cash on the glass, ask him to trade for something ridiculous like your stamp collection or something and video tape that.

#3945 4 years ago

That stairway is pristine and obviously recently redone. I can see why he doesn't want it scuffed up.

He also says it weighs 250. I see various places online repeating that number, but no way that Judge Dredd is the same weight as Game of Thrones Pro. I've never lifted a 90s game that isn't significantly and noticeably heavier than Stern Pros...and this is a widebody.

Better get it in writing that it's 250 pounds. If it turns out to be heavier, I think you can void all damage claims and be entitled to an injury settlement if you hurt yourself.

#3946 4 years ago

Kinda wana buy it just to meet this fella

#3947 4 years ago

Show up with your Escalera dressed as Tim Curry in Rocky Horror Picture Show and tell him you'll want a copy of the video too.

#3948 4 years ago

If someone buys it, I’ll show up in a G-string on moving day just so we can call the guy a perv for video taping

#3949 4 years ago

I have a customer in Greeley who has a backbox only for a Classic Stern Trident (no lower cab or playfield -- damaged in flood). Free to anyone who comes to get it. The blackglass is missing some paint in spots, but looks like in areas that would be easily touched up. The displays are all there, but no cable/harnesses. Has sound board, MPU, and lamp driver boards (missing power/driver board). Unknown if the displays or boards work.

A few photos here:
https://peakpinball.com/pics/IMG_2638.JPG
https://peakpinball.com/pics/IMG_2639.JPG
https://peakpinball.com/pics/IMG_2640.JPG

Let me know if interested and I'll pass along his contact info.

#3950 4 years ago

Pm sent, would be a cool wall art piece.

There are 7,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.