IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 150.
#3851 4 years ago

I'm also open to trading my Space Shuttle.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am listing my 1984 Williams Space Shuttle Pinball Machine - For Trade I am not interested in selling at this time, only interested in trading towards a machine I am looking for. ...”
2019-06-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 442 times

#3852 4 years ago

Did any one head score that cheap Vector in Ft Collins last week?

#3853 4 years ago

Here is the game play video

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am listing my 1984 Williams Space Shuttle Pinball Machine - For Trade I am not interested in selling at this time, only interested in trading towards a machine I am looking for. ...”
2019-06-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 442 times

#3854 4 years ago

Here is the game play video for my Black Knight

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “UPDATE 6/29 - After several requests, I have removed the mods in order to return the machine to its original condition. Many were concerened it couldn't be returned. I will still i...”
2019-06-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 457 times

#3856 4 years ago

Selling a nice Riverboat gambler also. Asking 2200.

#3857 4 years ago

Did anyone from pinside pick up that Bally Mystic in Centennial for $300 that was posted on CL this afternoon? I just missed it - was NIL but it sold.

#3859 4 years ago
Quoted from 5280wzrd:

Did any one head score that cheap Vector in Ft Collins last week?

i was next in line but first person snagged it . not the best game but super cool backglass!

#3860 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a trade? Let me know what you have.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “UPDATE 6/29 - After several requests, I have removed the mods in order to return the machine to its original condition. Many were concerened it couldn't be returned. I will still i...”
2019-06-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 457 times

#3861 4 years ago

I can deliver this X-Men LE to the Denver area for free over the 4th of July weekend if anyone is interested.

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/55586493

#3863 4 years ago

Is there a general rule on how often people can post the same game for sale?

#3864 4 years ago

ST pro, Met pro, STTNG and Funhouse all up for trade for a DP pro/premium, SW premium or ACNC.

#3865 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Is there a general rule on how often people can post the same game for sale?

12...yes, I believe it is twelve times...lol

#3866 4 years ago

Does anybody have a Whitewater that's for sale?

#3867 4 years ago

Anyone have a Deadpool or GOTG their looking to sell or trade?

#3869 4 years ago
Quoted from Peak-Pin:

Selling a Taxi (Lola) for $350. Project machine or parts machine.
The biggest issues:
Missing coin door. A new WPC style door should fit, but will need a different connector and switches installed. Or you could find a Sys 11 door.
Needs new display, existing glass display is cracked and not working. (Pinscore makes one)
Missing flipper relay on MPU board (24V 4PDT type)
GI Relay on playfield bypassed, so probably bad relay.
A previous owner robbed parts from under playfield. Needs left slingshot, center drop target reset coil, upper lane switch and bracket.
Cabinet and legs are a 4 out of 10 overall. Some areas worse than others.
Apron missing paint, especially W logo right in center.
Needs new ball shooter.
Wire ramps and wire guides have chrome flaking off.
Playfield is filthy, but only wear appears to be around pop bumpers. It has a mylar.
Some playfield plastics missing or broken. Rubbers are rotted.
"Departure" ramp has cracks.
Backglass needs trim and lift plastics.
The machine could have other issues, but these are what I've noticed.
The good:
Sound board and power supply board appear to work. MPU boots after cycling power (batteries would probably help this issue). Didn't notice any battery corrosion, but didn't look closely.
I will not sell individual parts from this machine. It's all or none.

Interested - pm sent.

#3870 4 years ago

Anyone with an MMR interested in selling? I would rather buy used than buy NIB on the next run. Also looking for a Whitewater and Sopranos. Thanks.

#3871 4 years ago

If anyone is driving to the east coast and has room for a pin or two please let me know

#3872 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

If anyone is driving to the east coast and has room for a pin or two please let me know

The rates for Navl to ship one pin is steep maybe $500, but it used to be like $70 for a second pin. You should call for a quote.

#3873 4 years ago

Avatar pro on CL. Excellent like new condition with awesome mods.

#3874 4 years ago

Thinking of selling a nice blackout. I just have one too many. PM me if interested.

#3875 4 years ago

Anyone have a Champion Pub, Who Dunnit or Junk Yard they would like to sell? Send me a PM.

I'm going to visit my son in Colorado soon. Planning to pick up a couple games.

Let me know
Thank You!
Kerry

#3876 4 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Anyone with an MMR interested in selling? I would rather buy used than buy NIB on the next run. Also looking for a Whitewater and Sopranos. Thanks.

It just so happens that I do.

#3877 4 years ago

Trying to sell my WOZ RR with 2.0 lights. Has the amazing witch and monkey mods that are super hard to come by.

#3878 4 years ago

Selling my Black Rose $2750. It is the best play field I've ever seen on the game. New Canon from Planetary Pinball and the original are included. Been in my home for the past 5 years.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Purchased 5 years ago from a Denver Pinball Technician. it was in his personal collection and home for years. It has been in my home since. I have since installed a replacement C...”
2019-06-23
Conifer, CO
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 371 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3879 4 years ago

Just posted my Black Rose. Trying to move that and my 74 Ghia to get my wife ATM Remake or LE Ghostbusters.
denver.craigslist.org link

#3880 4 years ago

I've been doing pinball for a while, this guy is one of if not the best person I've ever known in pinball and done business with. If you're looking for this title, sellers don't get any better.

Quoted from Unclejam89:

Just posted my Black Rose. Trying to move that and my 74 Ghia to get my wife ATM Remake or LE Ghostbusters.

#3881 4 years ago

So I have some money burning a hole in my pocket. I have been looking for a Avatar Pro, and missed out on one. So here is the request does anyone have a Avatar Pro, Star Trek Pro they want to sell? Ill lay it all out I have $4300 bucks to spend. I would also be interested in a Judge Dreed, or Johnny Mnemonic that are in good shape with no playfield wear. Ill pay the fair price for either of those. Ok crazy ask but how about a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro for said $4300? I know crazy request. V/R Shawn

#3882 4 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

So I have some money burning a hole in my pocket. I have been looking for a Avatar Pro, and missed out on one. So here is the request does anyone have a Avatar Pro, Star Trek Pro they want to sell? Ill lay it all out I have $4300 bucks to spend. I would also be interested in a Judge Dreed, or Johnny Mnemonic that are in good shape with no playfield wear. Ill pay the fair price for either of those. Ok crazy ask but how about a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro for said $4300? I know crazy request. V/R Shawn

My Star Trek pro is for sale but more than you want to pay. You might find one routed without mods for that price.

#3883 4 years ago

manadams I am keeping my fingers crossed. I figured it would be a long shot but you never know.

#3884 4 years ago

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro for said $4300?

I’ll take 2 at that price

#3885 4 years ago

Yuriijos has an Avatar Pro for sale. All around good guy. Pm him here on Pinside.

#3886 4 years ago

I decided not to sell my Avatar since a machine I was interested in was no longer available. There's only one particular game I’m interested in swapping with Avatar and that’s TRON. Any takers? Plus cash of course

#3887 4 years ago

I'm hoping something pops up. One plus is I should be able to put some more funds away while waiting.

#3888 4 years ago

I'd sell you my Tron, but not really wanting trade for Avatar.

#3889 4 years ago

I’m currently finishing up a bally fireball game for a client, it will be fully serviced with all relay contacts and stepper components cleaned up and running flawlessly. He bought the game new in 1972 for a bar he owned in a ski resort town in Idaho but retired it to his home collection about 6 months later and has owned it ever since. Putting out feelers for any local interest. Should be ready in a few weeks but any interested parties can come check it out whenever. I also do in home service calls and will be available to fix any issues it may have in the future.

#3890 4 years ago

does anyone happen to have a crt monitor degaussing coil / wand I can borrow by chance?

have a monitor with a corner that needs some love

6 pack of beer for use for a day?

#3891 4 years ago

I have my fingers crossed that the two gentlemen can make a deal on Tron, so there can be a deal on Avatar.

#3892 4 years ago

I have the degaussing coil and will have to dig it out. PM me, I'm in Windsor.
John

#3893 4 years ago

For those who didn't like the modifications.

#3894 4 years ago

wow, there was a whirlwind and checkpoint for $300 bucks each that lasted like a minute. I was talking to the lady about getting them and about to pay her and someone else somehow paid her before me haha. cest la vie! congrats to whomever got em!

#3895 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

wow, there was a whirlwind and checkpoint for $300 bucks each

No biggie, there’s a hep whirlwind you can grab if you act fast

#3896 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

No biggie, there’s a hep whirlwind you can grab if you act fast

haha, good point!

#3897 4 years ago

I have degaussing oil, hmu

#3898 4 years ago

Well I missed out on Avatar, and ST. Does anyone have a Dredd, or Johnny Mnemonic they would want to sell.

#3899 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

does anyone happen to have a crt monitor degaussing coil /...

PM sent.

#3900 4 years ago

Just listed Oktoberfest on Craigslist.

There are 7,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/78?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.